todos jugamos a ser alguien más Sword of Justice

Rogue475 posted on Mar 18, 2014 at 02:58AM
A Realism-Mystery RP, Based on Heavy Rain, and the upcoming Ubisoft game: Watch Dogs
A Modern take on the famed 1930's gangster era of Chicago. The year is 2017 and Chicago has become the world's most surveyed city, but that doesn't stop the crooked from wreaking chaos. The Police force is in shambles as a new player has arisen in the Chicago Underground, taking control of the major gangs that reside beneath the bustling streets of the Windy City. He is only known as: The Wraith. The city of Chicago has never before seen such corruption so deep, murder so rampant, and Deception so vast...
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­
The FBI has finally taken notice of these recent transgressions and has decided to send in a crack team of Specialized Agents to thwart the underground's plans, and bring the empire to its knees. The team is comprised of four members; an HRT Operator to oversee the hostile operations, a Special Investigator to uncover the truth, an Undercover Operative risking everything to help catch these monsters, and finally the Mastermind a season Agent with the know-how to beat the infamous Wraith.
FBI Character Sheet:

Name: (Agent...)
_
_
Appearance:
_
Attire:
_
Role: (Of the four Agents)
_
Service Handgun:
_
Optional* Assault Weapon: (Only used when on operations)
_
Years of Service with the Bureau: (At least 4)
_
Background:
_

(See Service Firearms Here:
link
Bureau Agents:
-Agent Aaron Reed, Special Investigator

-Agent Chloe Barnes, Undercover Operative

-

-

HRT-
-

Vigilantee:
-
last edited on Jun 30, 2014 at 12:54PM

todos jugamos a ser alguien más 119 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 119

hace más de un año Blaze_of_Ares said…
(interesting, I might join, probably as HRT Operator)
hace más de un año Rogue475 said…
(It will mostly be investigations not action, this is supposed to be realistic or as close to it.)

Name:
_ Special Agent Aaron Reed
Appearance:
_ Male, Caucasian, Brown Wavey Hair, Green Eyes, Lean Build
Attire:
_ Formal Attire, with a light Kevlar vest underneath shirt
Role:
_ Special Investigator
Service Handgun:
_ P227-R
Optional* Assault Weapon:
_ M4A1 Sopmod silenced
Years of Service with the Bureau:
_ 8 years
Background:
_ Graduated from Harvard with a Master's degree in Phycology and a Bachelor's in Criminal Justice.
last edited hace más de un año
 (It will mostly be investigations not action, this is supposed to be realistic o as close to it.)
hace más de un año Nicolicious said…
Name:
_ Special Agent Chloe Barnes
Appearance:
_ 6"2, Caucasian, long curly red hair, tanned, medium build, deep blue eyes.
Attire:
_ Depending on current situation. Usually nest attire with Kevlar vest underneath.
Role:
_Undercover Operative
Service Handgun:
_Glock 19 Tactical
Optional* Assault Weapon:
_M4A1 Sopmod.
Years of Service with the Bureau:
_ 6
Background:
_ Born in Florida, Chloe lives with a bright optimistic look on life. She graduated Stanford with degrees in Psycology and, obviously, Criminal Justice.
Rogue475 commented…
service handgun? XP hace más de un año
Nicolicious commented…
Whoops. hace más de un año
Rogue475 commented…
mkay lol kinda important XD hace más de un año
Aaron Reed
It was dark, the only light was from the few dim strobes that lit up the walkway leading to the Chicago Police Headquarters. I walk inside and spot only one cop dressed in his officer blues. "FBI, is your Lieutenant in?" I ask the man who stiffened at the sound of authority. "Yeah, he's upstairs, the elevators to your right." He nods toward the adjacent room. "Thank you." I murmer and head inside the steel box. On the way up I couldn't help but wonder how many cops that worked here were corrupt or had ties to the underground...
Moments later the elevator rings as the doors slide open. Before me was a long hallway with doors closed on both sides, lit only by a lamp in the distant room ahead. Proceeding onward, I spot who appeared to be the police Lieutenant inside a larger open room with desks and cabinets, obviously indicating the detectives offices.

"Lieutenant Mathews?" I speak up, to which he looks up from his folder and nods. "Special Agent Aaron Reed, FBI. Have the other agents arrived?" I ask shaking the man's free hand. "Your the first... As requested the folder on all the recent cop killings, and gang related material." He hands me the thick folder. "Good, I don't suppose we can trust anyone else in this department?" I ask the Lieutenant and take the folder. "You already know the answer to that..."
"Upstairs, elevators to your right." I thank the corrupt looking Police Officer and step inside the elevator. As the ride slowly descends I fix my old tattered leather jacket, which I was using for my current undercover op, and adjust my sidearm in its holster, which was securely strapped around my chest. As the doors ping open I step out and survey the long corridor. Hearing voices in a large room further down the hallway, I progess onwards until I reach the room. Stepping inside I'm greeted by the sight of another FBI Detective and an officer resembling my file's image of Lt Mathews.
I look over toward the agent that just arrived and blink. "... Uh, right... You must be..." I pause and check my phone, quickly looking over the names of the other agents, but a female name was not listed. "Forgive me..." I murmur and stuff the cell phone into my suit's pocket, then extend my arm for a handshake. "Aaron Reed, Investigator."
"Chloe Barnes, undercover." I smirk and shake his hand. "Am I not on the files?" I ask frowning slightly at the dilemma.
I lean forward, slightly close. "Undercover?" I whisper and look up at her, honestly not expecting a woman, not many would've been brave enough for the task. A hint of admiration was now beginning to surface which I found to be rather new, for I'd not seen such courage these days...
"Yeah," I notice a look of admiration in his eyes and feel my pride surge a little higher. "Does that surprise you? I mostly do drug and slave ring infiltrations if that makes you feel better." I tell him.
"Oh Absolutely." I grin, naturally trying to piece together her life. It was a curse from my years of studying human behavior and intuitive perception. "South Eastern?" I ask her. "Ahem!" Mathews interrupts, causing me to lose attention, looking away with a slight blush. "I'm Lieutenant Mathews" Announces the Police Officer and shakes Agent Barnes' hand, shooting a glance at me. "Right well that's two..." I mutter, regaining my composure.
"Special Agent Chloe Barnes." I say offering my hand to the Lieutenant. He takes it and shakes firmly while staring into my eyes. I know what he's doing, he's trying to get me to reveal something. Anything. Anything his pathetic two week course on Psycology can deceifer. Of course, I'm not an undercover agent for nothing, so I smile and let nothing show.
"Pleasure to meet you." He says nodding his head.
"Pleasure's all mine."
I grin and look toward the elevator lobby as someone appears. He was an older man, likely in his fourties or early fifties. The trench coat he was wearing seemed to be hiding something, as if a monster awaiting to be unleashed.
Turn around at the sound of someone exiting the elevator and see an old man, fifties maybe, wearing a long dark trench coat. He strides towards us with so much ease it's as if he isn't in slightest bit of danger or trouble. We're FBI, we're always in danger.
My hand slowly reaches into my coat, touching the pistol within my shoulder holster. When he finally arrives, he sighs and opens up his trench coat, revealing a Kevlar vest and P90 Personal Defense Weapon. "Um excuse me sir, but you can't have that in here." Mathews informs the shady figure. "Excuse me boy, but when you've got a marker, you learn to be prepared..."
I watch the man, prepared to reach into my jacket to grab my handgun, and frown. "Mind telling us who you are?" I ask him.
The mysterious stranger looks toward Agent Barnes, then to me. He sighs and unhooks his sling, setting the sub-machinegun on the nearby desk. I couldn't seem to figure this man out, which was now starting to bother me. "... You may want to tell your brother to skip town for a few months." The man informs me with a hint of pride, obviously enjoying the sound of his own voice.

"... Excuse me?" I glare at him, feeling myself tense up to combat the threat. "Your brother is currently attending the University of Chicago, is he not?" The man answers with a prideful grin. Suddenly my ADHD lets loose and I lunge forward, slamming the man against a cabinet. "Who the Hell are you!?" I roar and draw my Sig .45, cocking back the hammer as I stuff the pistol into his neck, positioning the barrel upward so there would be no chance...

Mathews drew second, aiming his handgun at the two of us. "Stand Down Reed!" The cop exclaims and steps closer.
The outbursts surprises me, but I soon regain my composure and launch forwards. I rest a hand on Agent Reed's shoulder and scowl at him and the man before us. "What the f*ck are you both playing at?!" I snap angrily. Despite the towering size of both men, I've been around too many drug lords to be fazed by the two of them, I still manage to bring out my anger and confusion and lash it at both of them.
I close my eyes and disengage the hammer on my sidearm, However still aiming at the man's throat. "Who are-" I start but he suddenly calls out; "I'm your new boss, Agent Reed..." He then looks toward the other agent. "Agent Barnes you may wish to inform your parents that you won't be speaking with them for a while."
"What?" I turn towards Agent Reed. "What are you planning? How long undercover will I be?"
I give Agent Barnes an uneasy glance, then turn my attention toward the stranger. "It wasn't my job to know..." I mutter. "You will be under for at least three months, Agent Barnes..." The man tells her, still grinning. I then push him against the wall once more, just before releasing my grip.
The shock sets in as my glare fades. I haven't been undercover this long since I first joined the FBI...and that operation was messy. "Who and what am I infiltrating?"
"Why the underground of course." He nods. "Are you FBI?" I speak up, still gripping my firearm. "... No, think higher." The man's grin was really unsettling me. "Homeland Security?" He shakes his head no. "National Security Agency... The highest law in the land."
"What does the NSA want with the underground?" I query.
"This is an extermination, why else would I be here?... Your job is to get them out in the open so the big boys can get to work." The Stranger grins.
"Do you want me to get close to anyone in particular?"
I roll my eyes, for I didn't like the fact that this man was playing a respectable woman like her. Damnit, I hated everything about him. "I'm sure your familiar with the Wraith?" The NSA agent mentions.
"Vaguely," I answer and wait for him to continue.
"Well he's your mark." He pauses, glancing at the police officer, dismissing him away. "Your gonna work your way up, do whatever it takes, but we need that man... Alive."
"Understood," I nod. "There's only one way I can get that close to the target and that means it will take a while."
"Of course, I expect your complete cooperation Reed..." The man nods toward Barnes, and turns toward me with a raised eyebrow. "You answer to me now, and I'm putting you on the operations team for miss Barnes..."
This man is really starting to get on my nerves and by the look on Agent Reed's face he feels the same.
I glare at the man, hatred burning inside of me. "... Yes sir." I grumble, my gaze not wavering. He then smiles and claps his hands together. "Well then, glad we could get that all out of the way. "I'm Agent William Carver, nice to make your acquaintances.
"Agent Barnes." I smile and shake his hand.
I don't even bother to try and be decent to the man. "I've heard so much about you, that cartel work was quite impressive." Agent William states.
"Thank you. The infiltration was hard though, but as a friend of mine says, a women's best weapon is whatever she can say and do." I wink at the agent.
The older agent chuckles and nods. "Indeed, well I'll keep in touch, meet at this exact spot at six sharp." He says to us both and walks off, after snatching his sub-machine gun of course.
I let out a sharp exhale of breath and scowl. "I don't like him." I say to Reed.
"That makes two of us." I conclude and grin. "Well, I better get going then too... Say, mind If I walk you to your vehicle?" I suggest, trying to change the subject. For in all honesty, I didn't want to come to work tomorrow, knowing he was to be my boss.
"Sure. It's the beat up blue pick-up." I smile and head towards the elevator. "I'm still undercover though, hence the outfit, so I can't be seen too often with you."
"I know the drill." I nod with a slight smile, and walk with her out of the Police Department building.
"Just making sure." I joke and walk towards the pick-up. "Now. I have a drug organisation to destroy so if you don't mind..." I trail off with a grin.
"Ahh, I see well It was nice to meet you." I grin and check my watch as if anxious. "Anyway, I look forward to working with you."
"Likewise. I'll see you tomorrow?" I smile and hold out my hand.
I shake her hand gently and nod. "Six O' clock." I grin, imitating that bastard.
I chuckle and slide into the drivers seat of the car. As soon as I get in my phone rings. Answering it I hear the gruff voice of Carlyle Walker.
"Katie." He says.
"Hey babe." I say as sweetly as possible while turning the car on.
"Who was that you were talking to?" He asks. This question startles me but I quickly regain my composure.
"Just an acquaintance." I answer.
"Sure. Get back here soon. We need to talk."
"Sure thing." I send him a fake kiss and hang up. "Shit."
(Gtg)
(Cya, and NicoL... Welcome back :P)
I turn away and grin, not a bad first day in Chicago. That night would be the last full night's sleep I'd get for months...
(Proposed time skip to tomorrow?)
(Sounds good)
The Next Day...
"Thank you." I mutter to the waiter, just before taking a sip from my coffee. There was this peaceful little cafe right next to the Federal building, and since it was hardwired, I needed the boost of coffee.
"Why you little piece of lying shit!" Former drug-lord Carlyle Walker roars as I click the cuffs together around his wrists.
"Mr Walker, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?” I read him is Miranda Rights and push him towards the awaiting police van and past several officers and arrested drug dealers.
"F*ck you!" He barks as I shove him into the van.
"Bye, babe." I wink and blow a kiss at him before slamming the van doors shut.