todos jugamos a ser alguien más The Coming Storm

ChibiEmmy posted on Mar 02, 2014 at 10:11PM
This might help bring some of the bronies to the club, so here's the first MLP role play!

Plot: Soon after Discord was turned to stone a new threat has come to Equestria. A magical black cloud is slowly taking over the land and transforming it. The land is sucked of all of it's light and only the darkness is left. The creatures or ponies that live under this cloud go insane or turn into darker versions of themselves even if they were innocent before.

There is still time to save Equestria from this threat even though time grows shorter with everyday. There is a way to stop this cloud and return the lands back to the way they were before. A book found by Princess Celestia tells of a stone that rests deep within a volcano holds the key and cure to this threat. Now a group of ponies have been chosen to go out and find this book before it's too late.

(Set before Keep Calm and Flutter On)

Character Forum~
Name:
Personality:
Picture or Appearance Optional~
last edited on Mar 03, 2014 at 03:32AM

todos jugamos a ser alguien más 60 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 60

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Name: Master Sword
Race: Unicorn
Personality: A young, courageous wannabe hero
hace más de un año SkyheartPegasus said…
Name: Vocal Strum
Race: Unicorn
Personality: Young singer who is willing to help anypony.

PS based off on Cassadee Pope. c:
(I will post pic later.)
hace más de un año AwakenShadow said…
Name: Cloud Nine
Race: Pegasus
Personality: Whimsical, easy going and sarcastic most of the time
AwakenShadow commented…
tu should probably add things like appearance, age and possibly clothing... o tu could just put 'other' as an option hace más de un año
ChibiEmmy commented…
Usually ppl with OC pics put them up without having to be asked xD hace más de un año
SkyheartPegasus commented…
Lolz, yeah, that's normal hace más de un año
hace más de un año ChibiEmmy said…
(I'll put mine in, we'll start soon if no one else plans to join.)
Name: Bellweather
Race: Earth Pony
Personality: Kind, Helpful, Loyal, Smart.
last edited hace más de un año
 (I'll put mine in, we'll start soon if no one else plans to join.) Name: Bellweather Gender: Mare
alinah_09 commented…
nice pic,did tu make it? hace más de un año
ChibiEmmy commented…
I had it made for me, then colored it myself. I prefer colored to plain xD hace más de un año
hace más de un año _Laugh_ said…
I shall join. :3

Name: Sunny Song
Personality: Generous, Faithful, Loyal, Independent, Usually very serious, Smart, and Honest
Hometown: Beijing
Cutiemark: A Ying and Yang formed circle with water and fire, in front of a leaf, and air swirling around it.
Abilities: She is a firebender, a waterbender, an airbender, and an earthbender. Most people may call her the next "avatar." :P

Yesh... I added a bit more. xD
 I shall join. :3 Name: Sunny Song Personality: Generous, Faithful, Loyal, Independent, Usually
hace más de un año Blaze_of_Ares said…
(MLP means extra lesson in my school, have fun!)
hace más de un año alinah_09 said…
Name: Aurora Northwind
Race: pegasus
Cutiemark: (in my fanfic,her talent is still unknown and in a certain RP is is writing) music notes,because she loves singing
Birth Home: Ponyville (because her mom is a unicorn)
Bio: she was known in Ponyville as a quiet mare who always sits in the corner,a loner,invisible...but after meeting another pony;a stallion who was bullied in his old school but never speaks up (in the outside he was cheerful and a joker)they had a lot in common,and they became best friends,because he was cheerful and all (which contrasts her quiet nature),that quality also rubbed off on her,being happy and positive at times but still having her true self

after accidentally watching a horror game,she found out more about herself; having a split personality,one calm and nice the other being crazy and negative...she sometimes talks/mumbles to herself about...stuff with a weird expression on her face,but she keeps that negative part of her hidden behind that smile,trying to focus on the good side,it also helps that she has trustworthy friends to keep her on that side

(i just copy pasted this,so i dont waste time to write and stuff...btw,she is probably my new favorite OC and i am not THAT negative,i guess its just some kind of result of my old negative self...i think this is kind of my motto: negative+negative=bad & positive+positive=good,i think you get what i mean,a balance is good too as long as the negative dont overflow)
 Name: Aurora Northwind Age: 16 Race: pegasus Cutiemark: (in my fanfic,her talent is still unknown
alinah_09 commented…
(man,why does she look like Viola? stupid mind,though i desinged her before i found out about her...) hace más de un año
alinah_09 commented…
Personality/Traits: smart,nice,quiet,loyal,a good listener,more referred as the 'cool' type por other ponies due to her being a lone lobo and all,but she's actually quite shy (haha...she's like a poni, pony version of myself in personality,and yeah,that's how i am in real life) hace más de un año
KendiKens commented…
This is so cool!Where did tu made this? hace más de un año
alinah_09 commented…
tu mean application? in paint,i only used a base though,since i didnt have much time then to make one myself hace más de un año
We start out with Celestia in the Starswirl the Bearded wing of the castle.

*Celestia walks down the rows taking books from the shelves, reading them over*
Celestia: A book for this threat must be in here somewhere! *She pulls down and book and flips through it*
Yes! Now it just needs to be acquired, guard! *A guard trots into the room* Please grab the scroll on my study desk and gather the ponies listed.
Vocal Strum: *buys some CDs*
(Oh, and she's from Canterlot.)
Master Sword trains (with a stick) on a group of straw dummies in front of his younger sister, Cookie Crumb
ChibiEmmy commented…
I feel like tu referencing Cucumber's Quest in some sort of secrety way! hace más de un año
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Maybe, but its por accident. I'm más of trying to reference Legend of Zelda :P hace más de un año
ChibiEmmy commented…
I see where your getting it! hace más de un año
(Vocal Strum's pic)
 (Vocal Strum's pic)
*A guard walked into the music shop*
Guard: Is there a Miss Strum here?
Vocal Strum: Yes.. *turns around* *mind: OMC a Royal Guard*
Guard: You are needed by Princess Celestia, please report to the castle ASAP.
Vocal Strum: The princess? Okay then.. *trots out and gallops through the streets*
*The guard left the store and trotted to the training area* Guard: Hello? Anyone here?
Cookie Crumb: Hey, brother. there is a guard over there
Master Sword: Your right. Though why would a guard be out here in the day? Aren't they supposed to train at night?
*The guard walked over* Guard: Are one of you Master Sword?
Master Sword: Yes, that would be me? Why?
Guard: You are summoned to the castle by Princes Celestia.
Master Sword: Princess Celestia?! (Thinking: As in THE Princess Celestia. Oh, I hope she asks me to go on a quest to find a powerful artifact)
Cookie Crumb: Wow, your so lucky, Master Sword. I can't believe, though, that the princess would ask for you and not me. All you do is swing that stick around all day, while I actually help my classmates from big bullies. When you see a bully, you fall down and cry and-
Master Sword: AHH! SHUT UP, COOKIE! I GOT TO GO (Gallops away)
*The guard nodded to the filly and trotted after Master Sword*

*Celestia stared out a window at the dark cloud hovering overhead*
Celestia: I hope this object will save us..
Aurora: *just going out of school* sigh...so much work...
hace más de un año KendiKens said…
Okay,I'm joining!
Name:Shooting Star
Race:Pegasus
Personality:Bookworm,stable,a true friend,nice to others,athlete.
 Okay,I'm joining! Name:Shooting estrella Gender:Mare Race:Pegasus Personality:Bookworm,stable,a true
(Alrighty!)
*The guard quickly turned towards the school*
Guard: Well, two out of the six down.
Sunny Song: *meditating under tree*
Blue: hey!
Aurora: huh?...oh,hey,Blue,what is it?
Blue: lets go home together
Aurora: isnt your house faaar away from here?
Blue: yeah,but there's a path here towards the train station,so its fine...c'mon lets go! *runs ahead*
Aurora: you dont even know where i li-hey wait up! *follows*

(just a bit of stuff that happened before in real life)
*The guard turned around and waved*
Guard: Excuse me!
hace más de un año AwakenShadow said…
I sighed happily, midday naps were the best. Especially during work, I would have been working but Rainbow Dash must have been challenged or something; because one second I'm clearing clouds and the next I'm taking a rainbow to the face.
Aurora: huh? who?
Blue: whats wrong?
Aurora: i think the guard's calling me but im not sure...
Blue: just stay for a while and if he passes by then we just cleared the way for him,which is good too
Aurora: and if he attacks or something,im gonna ki- i mean report him to the authorities
*The guard trotted up*
Guard: Are one of you Aurora?
hace más de un año KendiKens said…
Shooting Star:You said what now?
Guard: Oh excuse me, I'm looking for Miss Aurora. I've been asked to find a large group of ponies and get them to Princess Celestia. Would you happen to know where Miss Star is? Or at least who she is, she's one of the ponies I'm searching for.
Sunny Song: *takes deep breath* Ummmm...
Bird: *chirps*
Sunny Song: *perks ears and groans* Inner peace.. Ummmm...
Bird: *chirps loudly*
Sunny Song: *eye twitches*
Bird: *lands on Sunny's head and chirps*
Sunny Song: *shakes head* *hoof appears with fire and roasts bird*
Aurora: yes,i am Aurora
Blue: and you mean Shooting Star? well,i think she lived somewhere in this neighborhood,at least that's what i heard
Aurora: and the princess,huh? well,you do seem official...wait a minute *calls mom through cellphone and explains stuff* okay,she is letting me go she said to tell that "if i ever heard that you did something terrible to her,im going to do stuff that is worse than death itself"
Blue: so...that means i go home by myself then...well,if fine,you had an emergency after all...bye!
Guard: For now, I don't think a walk to the castle is going to do you any harm. I'd take you there myself, but I have a few more ponies to gather.
Aurora: right. *flies away*
Okay, here is a better picture
 Okay, here is a better picture
alinah_09 commented…
tu made this from poni, pony Creator didnt you? hace más de un año
no, but someone else did hace más de un año
Sunny Song: You left me no choice. *sits and continues meditating*
*The guard wandered off*
Guard: Finding them is a lot harder then I thought..
Aurora: *arrives in front of castle* so...what now? *sees the others just outside too* uh...excuse me? are you by chance,called by Celestia too?
Well, yes, actually (Thinking) más ponies? Something says their not here for autographs hace más de un año
Aurora: okay...well,i guess this was expected just from the invitation...so,what do you suppose,she wants with us?
I hope its a quest of skill and might (Thinking) And I hope I gat some respect from my sister hace más de un año
*Celestia walked into the room*
Celestia: Your help, I may have found a cure for the storm hanging over Equestria at the moment.
(we are currently outside,if you had not noticed...but i guess its fine?)

Aurora:...storm? excuse me,but do you mean the storms pegasi conduct?
(*face palm*)

*Celestia snooker her head*
Celestia: To the north, coming in from the Crystal Empire. Is a dark storm, this... Storm is doing something to the ponies it comes into contact with. They turn.. Rabid and dark, or they go insane. We've done our best to round up the ponies infected, but the storm it's self we have no control of. I've completed some research on the matter, there is a small red gem inside the Smoky Mountains. If the stone is obtained, I can use it to rid us of the storm. I'd find it myself, but because I've spread the royal guard across Equestria to help the ponies affected, it leaves the castle open to attack. Therefore I must stay to protect it. But I've called you here to ask for your help, would you travel to the Smoky Mountian to find this gem?
Aurora: this...is so sudden and dangerous...*thinks for a few minutes* alright,if its for the safety of Equestria,i will do it...but of course we will need equipment,if you dont mind
OF COURSE WE'LL DO IT, PRINCESS CELESTIA! (Thinking) What can one little storm do hace más de un año
Aurora: *gets important stuff for the hunt* ugh...well...i think my mom could understand...this IS for Equestria,after all...well...uh,guys ready to go? er...wait,almost forgot...im Aurora Northwind, 16 y/o,you can just call me Aura if you want
Yeah, I'm ready (Thinking) Popularity and respect, here I come hace más de un año
Aurora: uh...whats your name?
It's Master Sword hace más de un año
Aurora: okay MS,lets go *adjusts saddlebag and goes towards the door to the outside*
Vocal Strum: *is at the castle door* Ahem, hello, sirs..