todos jugamos a ser alguien más Assassins Creed: New Hope

redpanda posted on Feb 26, 2014 at 06:02AM
You character is an assassin like Ezio in Assassins Creed you and other assassins are being targeted by Guards, Horsemen, Templars, and Witches. (New one I added) No one is safe its teamwork or death. Witches are the ones you need to watch out for the most they blend in with the crowd they usually have jewels that indicate that they are witches that you and you brotherhood only know about. This takes place in the beginning of the 16th century. You kill certain targets everyday and earn prizes for completing them. I level up your assassin as he/she goes more posts more EXP! Its all or nothing create your assassins now!
Requires...
Name:
History:
Appearance:
Personality:
Status In the Brotherhood:

Assassins:
Aquila- Lvl 20 Exp: 871/3500 (Trained with Altair) Primary: Witch Demolishing Knife Secondary: Hidden Blades In Sleeves
Gemini- Lvl 17 Exp: 374/2900 Primary: Two Twin Scimitars Secondary: Hidden Blades In Sleeves
More Assassins
Anita- Lvl 18 Exp: 658/3200 Primary: Golden Sword Secondary: Hidden Blades In Sleeves
If your assassin dies make another when you have time.
 tu character is an assassin like Ezio in Assassins Creed tu and other assassins are being targeted
last edited on Oct 12, 2014 at 07:50AM

todos jugamos a ser alguien más 51 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 51

hace más de un año DerpThatHerp said…
Name: Aquila (italian name for eagle)
Abilities: Great with knives and stealth kills
History: He was picked up by an Assassin named Altair back in the day. He saw the action of the golden apple being released onto Altair. He watched in excitement as Altair took down multiple waves of assassins. He felt a motion which was the apple pulling him to fight. He got a major gash in the chest and was in pain. He saw Altair defeating the master assassin and started crawling over to Altair. HE stopped him and said. Thank you and fainted. He woke up several month's later in a new Assassin headquarter He was filled with courage and took his blades.
Appearance slightly tanned skin with brown eyes. and Brown hair. His uniform has a massive eagle printed on his hood
Personality: Nice and helpful but goes silent upon fighting
Status in brotherhood: Master Assassin (C'mon he learned of Altair XD)
redpanda commented…
Nice ^-^ hace más de un año
DerpThatHerp commented…
Thx :D hace más de un año
hace más de un año redpanda said…
(Aquila has now reached lvl 20.)
last edited hace más de un año
(Aquila has received a Witch Demolishing Knife)
 (Aquila has received a Witch Demolishing Knife)
DerpThatHerp commented…
(So much Sweg :D) hace más de un año
(Aquila has received a Mystery Box)
 (Aquila has received a Mystery Box)
DerpThatHerp commented…
(le Derp) hace más de un año
hace más de un año Alvin2442 said…
Name: Gemini
Abilities: Great at Close Combat and Stealth. Also very fast and great tracker.
History: Was fighting against Templars(unknowingly) when the Assassins interfered. He took down some of the Assassins, before they hit him with a sleep dart. When he woke up, the Assassins trained him in their art. He became one of the best of them their. He got his name from when most of the time he was fighting, he seem to be two of him when he was fighting.
Appearance: He has pale olive skin, because sunlight rarely touches his body. He has dark brown eyes, that are emotionless most of the time, and seem to be black. His hair is raven black. He's 6ft and lean. His outfit is black, lined with silver, and blue/green. It is said his assassin outfit is lined with armor. He has an insignia that signifies twins, on his weapons and outfit.
Personality: Kind, but avoids human contact for a reason. Stays calm and collected, and one of the best assassins with following the code. Brave. Selfless. And doesn't seem to care what happens to him. It is said he has lost his hope.
Code: "Everything is Permitted, Nothing is True."
Status In the Brotherhood: Master Assassin.
Weapons: Two Twin Scimitars, 4ft long, purely black. Both have a emerald in the hilt and his twin logo. His two hidden blades, also black, with the emerald in them, and his twin logo.
hace más de un año Trinity360 said…
Are we going to start this back up
Maybe I'm still thinking about it
Okay I have decided to keep this going because it has potential in my opinion. So I'm gonna make an assassin soon! :D
Name: Anita
Abilities: Good with close-combat and ranged weapons; great with sneak attacks; pick-pocketing
History: (I'm going to put this in her POV)
"I never asked to be an assassin but it just happened when the Templars killed my parents, everything fell apart, they destroyed everything in my life. My house, killed my parents, my items, everything I owned but the clothes on my back, they burned that house... to the ground, all because my parents were assassins. I got out alive they pushed me out before they got trapped inside. So I had to live on the streets. But one day I followed this assassin which was in a hurry. He was at a corner trapped when a guard's gun was pointed at him, but I remembered I had a small knife in my pocket incase of emergency and killed him. The assassin just looked at me and grabbed my hand and he trained me all that he knew about being an assassin and now today I realize there aren't many female assassins out there but I know I'm one of them."
Appearance: The picture. XD
Personality: shallow, easily aggravated, cunning, versatile
Status In the Brotherhood: Master Assassin
Weapons: Sharp Sword as main weapon Hidden Blades as secondary weapon
 Name: Anita Age: 25 Abilities: Good with close-combat and ranged weapons; great with sneak attacks;
I'll let you guys decide when it takes place like the 16th century or 17th. You choose.
16th :P
redpanda commented…
Ok x3 hace más de un año
Florance, Italy
16th Century 1554
Anita
Anita was hopping off of rooftop to rooftop to escape the guards they were gaining up on her so she jumped off the roof into a hay bale. "Good that should confuse them enough for me to escape." She hid into a crowd and kept walking.
(Waiting at The HeadQuaters)
*making smoke bombs* Im running out of material. Guess I'll have to improvise *picks dust up off the ground* :/ good enough *gets up and walks out*
Anita sees headquarters and walks out of the crowd, she sees Aquila. She walks up to him and says"How are the smoke bombs going?" She asks.
We ran out of material for them. We have like 4-5 of them. Others are just improvised. anway what were you doing out here?
"Scoping out the area for now." She looks around. " Huh, where is everyone? I thought we had more assassins."
Seems some of the assassins thought there was a raid. Retards
"Yes they probably did." She sighs. "They are just getting us off course now."
(Picture of Anita's Golden Sword!)
 (Picture of Anita's Golden Sword!)
Knowing now stupid they are. Anway i gotta run *runs up to lift*
"Okay I've got things to do." She walks away looking out for guards.
*stabs guard on roof and takes his arquebus* so if a cavalry moves here every time at 3 im not late *grins*
"Just don't get yourself in trouble." She smirks. "But that's what you are best at."
She walks off to loot off of people. She finds a rich man on the streets and sneaks up behind him and takes £230. "That was easier than I expected." She says as she walks away and smiles.
She tries walk back to headquarters but a guard blocks her way. "Damn it." She whispers, and hides in the shadows. As the guard passes by she grabs him puts her hand over his mouth and stabs him 3 times in the back, then throws him in a river. "Now where was I?" She walks back to headquarters with the money.
So here is mr big shot *puts finger on trigger* wait were are they going? *aquila looks at the headquaters* *he sees a dead guard* *sighs* Anita instead of firing he assassinatee him buy jumping off a roof
"Well he was in my way I had no choice, but hey I got money and that's pretty great."
*puts gun on back* how much?
"£230 from a rich guy and pretty easy at that."
So when are we expecting to get hunted down gain *smirks*
"Very soon, but we need to fight back eventually. We just need more help, and you have that witch killing knife."
Not that we have anything to steal *sighs*
"True but we gotta get through this now and that means not turning our backs on each other. Alright?" She holds out her hand to promise.
Alright *puts hand out*
They promise they won't set each other up. "So what's ouf next move?"
Well mybe we should move the base away from this area. People are getting suspicious :/
"Good idea but, where is the question?"
What Question?
"Where do we move the base?"
Somewhere that ill take them long to get to
"Alright, I'm not judging." She said with certainty.
*walks outside to see if people still going cray cray*
*walks out also* "Seems calm.. for now."
Anyway. Im going to go bavk to my target *grabs on to lift and waves*
"Good luck, I'll will work on some stuff here." *waves back*
Thanks *uses lift*
*studies smoke bombs* "I might tweak these but... I'll see.
*stands waiting to see if anyone will storm the base* okay i think were good "hey anita you can come up now*
"okay" *uses lift* "im here"
"What do you have planned? I'm all ears."