todos jugamos a ser alguien más Power

Nicolicious posted on Dec 16, 2013 at 10:43AM
We have a tendency to fear - or despise - those we see as different. You are different. They know this, and are after those who are also different. Hiding among us, on the run, you are under constant threat, and have been your whole life. Now the unexpected is about to change that all.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
The year is 2014 and people know of extraordinary people with extraordinary abilities. These people have the abilities of Telekinesis, Telepathy, Intangibility, Invisibility etc. A secret NATO program called MEDO, Mutant Elimination and Detainment Operations, hunts down these mutants and captures or destroys them.
Mutants try to live their lives by hiding from MEDO and using their powers to aid themselves and others. Most mutants live their lives as teachers, magicians, detectives or similar jobs living around the world and hiding from MEDO.
You are a mutant and you are trying to survive and stay one step ahead of MEDO.
Don't die.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Abilities:
-Telekinesis, the ability to manipulate objects with your mind.
-Telepathy, the ability to manipulate others minds and see their memories with your mind.
-Intangibility, the ability to phase through solid matter.
-Invisibility, the ability to blend into ones environment.
-Pyrokinesis, the ability to manipulate and become a distinct version of fire.
-Kyrokinesis, the ability to manipulate and become a distinct version of ice.
-Elemental Control, the ability to manipulate and control the basic elements(fire, water, wind, earth).
(There are more, but this is all I'm posting.)
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Character Sheet~

Name:

Ability:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Job/Career:

History:
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Mutants:
Chloe Barnes-Telekinesis/Telepathy-NYPD Detective-Nicolicious
/
Blaze Phoenix-Elementalist/Teleportation-FBI Agent-Blaze_of_Ares
/
Kaia Wenchester-Metamorphis-Veterinarian-kourag­e18­
/
Ian McKinley-Telepathy-Teacher-ConnorandTravis­
/
'Alex' Alexander Wesston-Unemployed-Rogue475
/
Sora James-Invisibility/Intangibility-Professio­nal Thief-Alvin2442
/
Alex Raid-Pyrokinesis/Kyrokinesis-Street Magician-AwakenShadow
/
Sarah Ames-Elementalist/Water Breathing-Unemployed-redpanda
last edited on Feb 25, 2014 at 07:50AM

todos jugamos a ser alguien más 257 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 257

hace más de un año Blaze_of_Ares said…
(can we have more than one power?

too much dishonored....I need Blink!! lol)
last edited hace más de un año
Spikegilfer1997 commented…
Blink is best single power to ever be though of. hace más de un año
hace más de un año Nicolicious said…
(Yeah, but you can only be super powerful at one.)
Name: Chloe Barnes

Ability: Telekinesis and minor Telepathy

Appearance: 6"2, tanned, long wavy and vibrant orange hair and green eyes.

Apparel: NYPD police detective uniform and casual wear.

Job/Career: New York PD Undercover Detective.

History: Chloe discovered her powers at 13, after both her parent's deaths, and was cast out by her aunt. She learned to control her powers and by 16 and finally stayed in a foster home till she was 18. She joined the NYPD at 18 and finally became an undercover detective at 21.
(alright)

Name: Blaze Phoenix

Ability: Elemental Control and teleportation

Appearance: pic

Apparel: ....

Job/Career: FBI Agent(can't think of anything else lol)

History: Discovered power at 10 and he can't control them. Ran away from home cause felt it wasn't safe. Goes into an orphanage where he learned to control his powers. That's all for now
 (alright) Name: Blaze Phoenix Gender: Male Age: 25 Ability: Elemental Control and telepor
"I don't understand why he would just hand the package over!" I whispered to my partner who was sitting beside me in our pitch black car. We were watching a drug exchange from across the street.
"Maybe he's getting the money later." My partner suggested, shrugging his shoulders.
(idk what to do lol)
(You could be watching the drug exchange as well. I'm about to make it interesting.)
"What?! That dude's levitating that box! He's a mutant!" My partner exclaims. "We have to contact MEDO!"
"Dude, no!" I shout and knock the phone from his hand...with my telekinesis.
"Wait...Barnes, you're a mutant?" My partner asks as he looks from the phone to me. I nod slowly and he backs out the open car door. "Get the fuck away from me freak!" He shouts and pulls his gun from its holster. Great.
I watch the deal. Then I sense a disturbance in the force... (okay just kidding lol)
"mutant..." I mutter under my breath. I teleport to a better location, on a building above a black car
hace más de un año kourage18 said…
(ill jion)
name: kaia wenchester
ability:able to shift into animals
apperance and apperal:(pic)
job:veternairan
bio:secret
 (ill jion) name: kaia wenchester age:15 gender:female ability:able to shift into animales apperan
hace más de un año kourage18 said…
she was walking around town.she sees a guy and a girl sitting by the wall so she desides to turn around going a diffrent direction she stop by a black car"ugh im lost again"
My partner backs away from the car and points his handgun in my face. "You need to calm down." I tell him. Before he can reply, the sound of gunshots to our right indicates that the dealers shot the mutant.
"Oi, who de hell are they?!" A voice shouts in our direction. "Drop de gun and come over 'ere, now!"
"I can stop them." I tell my partner. "You can go home safe and we can forget this ever happened."
"Yeah, hold on. Just let me put my gun away and let you murder those people over there. Brilliant fucking idea, now don't move mutant!"
hace más de un año ConnerandTravis said…
Name: Ian McKinley

Ability: Telepathy

Appearance: Pic

Apparel: Casual stuff

Job/Career: Teacher

History: He found out his powers when he was 15. His parents also divorced when he was 10 and his mother was a history teacher so he decided to follow in her footsteps and become a teacher. He tries to use his powers for good.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking around town when I heard something. I raced over there and saw everything that happened. I saw the MEDO advancing on this officer and her partner shouting something about a mutant.
"Hello there." I said, popping out of my hiding place. "Is there a problem here?
 Name: Ian McKinley Gender: Male Age: 22 Ability: Telepathy Appearance: Pic Apparel:
"Dude you called MEDO!" I shout at my partner who still points the sidearm at me.
"Hello there." A guy says, appearing from seemingly nowhere. "Is there a problem here?"
"Uh...no! This NYPD business. You need to leave." My partner tells the guy and glances between him and me.
I smile. "NYPD covers mutants now?" I ask looking at the dude . "I think that's a job for MEDO. If that's true, I'll take this young woman right to them. "
"Listen wise ass!" My partner shouts. "You aren't a Fed, MEDO or a cop! So get the hell out of here!"
"Dude, calm down." I snort and look at the guy. "Sorry about him, it's his time of the month."
(Gtg.)
I see the MEDO approaching the vehicle. I turn to leave...but I decide to stay...in case they need assistance
hace más de un año Rogue475 said…
Name: "Alex" Alexander Wesston
AbilityAgility and Far sight
Appearance: Young Adult, caucasian
Apparel: Leather jacket, casual attire
Job/Career: currently unemployed, was a Professor's aid.
History: 
"I know I;m not a cop, but we need cops out there protrolling this city for more mutants." I act like I'm angry at this guy. "I'll handle the mutant, while you go off and search for more."
"I...uh...okay. Just hand her over to MEDO over there and everything should be okay." With that my partner stumbles away while ho,steering his sidearm.
"Listen, I know you're a mutant. Telepathy. Our best bet right now is to not touch these MEDO guys and leave."
"Psst" I signal the two muts below and point them to the direction of a not-easy-to-find-alley
I nod towards the figure. "Come on." I urge the police officer.
I go to the alley and wait for them
I follow the unknown guy with the girl I just rescued. "Thanks man." I say
"Thanks for the assist guys. You're both mutants right?" I ask the two.
I walk into my apartment with some groceries in hand. "Did you check the mail?" I ask Zoey after I set groceries on the counter top.
"Yes, the college called again... They said they would still hire you, and give you a raise, you know... The usual."She replies from the other room with a subtle laugh. "Right and I'm sure they said that he didn't mean to get drunk!" I play along. "You really need to get a job... I'm telling you we can't survive on inheritance and bonds alone." Zoey says as she enters the kitchen, and sits at the counter in front of me. "I know... listen, I received an offer from the city College of New York... As a Professor of History." I confess and grin a little. "What do you say? New York city? I mean you always said you wanted to live in a city..." I try to convince her. "I would have to request a transfer to the Field Office there... you know what... yes, take the job!" She exclaims and we both hug and laugh. "do you think the FBI would grant it?" I ask trying to plan out the trip in my head. "Yes, I'm sure they would." We both smile and agree on the big decision.
-one month later, current time-
"Zoey!" I shout into the cell phone. "You son of a b*tch! Where is she?!" I shout at the unkown caller. "head to the docks south of your place, we'll meet you at 12:30 sharp, don't be late, you wouldn't want anything bad to happen."
"I'm Ian and yes I am, but I don't like that term." I bit my lip. It sucked that people were out to kill me, but that wasn't the worst part. The way people treat us is. "I prefer extra ordinary."
I nod and I show her my badge "Agent Blaze Phoenix, what were you doing here?" I ask the girl
(Isn't it a little strange having a name like that? I mean for FBI agents and all, they go by: Agent (last name)I should know... ththat's my future career...)
(mutant to mutant?)
"I was investigating a drug exchange when my partner called MEDO on me and a mutant in the exchange. Oh...I'm Officer Barnes or Chloe Barnes." I show them my badge and flash a grin.
"I see...we should get out of here, once your partner realized his was tricked the Medos would search the area"
"Good idea, do you have anywhere we can go?"
I think for a moment "I do have a safe house in mind.." follow me I start walking
I hesitated to follow. Eventually I follow Agent Phoenix.
"Ian, what's your job?" I ask
I decide to stick to the back incase these guys were actually MEDO and keep my hand firmly on my holstered sidearm.
"stop" I say as we near a street and I see a MEDO van pass by "Guess your partner told them already, they patrolling the streets. What are your powers? I can teleport to the other side of the street, but only alone"
"I have telekinesis." I tell him and look up at the roof of the building beside us.
"how can that help?"
"I can float myself across the street above the buildings." I say pointing above us.
"are you strong enough to bring him with you?"
"I think so, I'll probably get a nose bleed afterwards but they aren't painful."
"Do your best, go on first, I'll keep at eye on your guys" I disappear teleporting to the building above us
"I'm a teacher." I answered. As Agent Phoenix and Chloe were figuring out a way to get to the safe house, I kept quiet.
I signal Chloe to go on
"Come with me." I tell Ian and start to climb the fire escape beside me.
I wait for them to fly