todos jugamos a ser alguien más The War of the Old Republic

Nicolicious posted on Jun 15, 2013 at 09:37AM
A long time ago, in a Galaxy far, far away.
In the year 3, 681 BBY. The Sith Empire returned from their fabled end and waged a bloody war on the Galactic Republic. This started a war which then 28 years later led to the sacking of the Republic capital of Coruscant. Jedi were slaughtered and the Jedi Temple was destroyed. This forced the Republic into signing a peace treaty. With the Republic rebuilding, the Jedi retreat to their home world Tython.
The year is 3, 642 BBY and Coruscant is in chaos, from the sacking, and there are planets being attacked by Separatist and Sith alike. The Galaxy is in turmoil and now the Jedi and the Republic must fight back.
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
—The Jedi Code

Name:

Jedi or Soldier?:

*Weapons:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Homeworld:

Race:

Force Powers*if Jedi*:

Background:
Breaking down in three main Jedi categories there are:
-Sentinels: Sentinels use their brains and The Force more than anything else. When faced with a problem they will usually solve it with The Force or use technology available to them to solve it. They wield dual yellow lightsabers, either attached or singular. Examples of Sentinels are Visas Marr, Bastila Shan and Hart Daele.
-Guardians: Guardians are the light-side versions of Sith Warriors. They use their combat skills and The Force to defeat their opponents in combat. When faced with a problem they would rather solve it by blowing up a door or using The Force to break it in. They wield singular blue lightsabers or dual lightsabers, attached or singular. Examples of Guardians are Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Santele Shan.
-Consulars: Consulars are the most diplomatic of the Jedi and refrain from drawing their lightsabers at all costs. They prefer peace and diplomacy over violence and enjoy studying The Force and its mysteries. They wield singular green lightsabers. Examples of Consulars are Master Yoda, Kit Fisto and Shaak Ti.
When writing your rank please write it as this: Jedi [Master/Padawan etc] [Jedi's Name], [Sentinel/Consular/Guardian] of the Republic.

Republic Soldier ranks are: Marshal Commander, Commander, Captain, Lieutenant, First Lieutenant, Corporal, Sergeant, First/Second Sergeant, Private etc. Basically standard military ranks.
Please note that Republic Soldiers aren't Clones. Clones don't exist yet. Jango Fett isn't even born and Mandalore is still a clan built planet. These soldiers are just people who have enlisted as Republic Soldiers.
Also note that your soldier has to be the best of the freaking best to be a Commando. They are pretty much Clone ARC Troopers x10.

Weapons
I will post an article about weapons soon, but please just refrain from having more than two blaster pistols and a rifle or heavy weapon.
Also, Jedi only have one lightsaber. Their limit is two, but only select Jedi are trained in that ability. Dual lightsabers can either have both blades attached or two separate sabers themselves.
Note that Consulars don't use dual lightsabers.
Jedi Knight Tyrene Dral, Sentinel of the Republic-Nicolicious
Padawan Blazekin Marek, Sentinel of the Republic-Blaze_of_Ares
Padawan Nadia Bamit, Guardian of the Republic-666demon
Padawan Jonah, Guardian of the Republic-axemnas
Master Bruin Noatak, Consular of the Republic-666demon
Master Pip, Consular of the Republic-axemnas
Jedi Knight Varian Reynald, Sentinel of the Republic-Spikegilfer1997
Master Zevran Cole, Consular of the Republic-Spikegilfer1997
Republic Troopers:
Captain Edward Tarron, SOD, Delta Squad-Rogue475
Sith:
Sith Knight Vàlen-Rogue475
 [b]A long time ago, in a Galaxy far, far away.[/b] In the año 3, 681 BBY. The Sith Empire returne
last edited on Sep 04, 2013 at 01:44PM

todos jugamos a ser alguien más 233 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 233

hace más de un año Nicolicious said…
Name: Tyrene Dral

Jedi or Soldier?: Jedi

*Weapons: Dual, singular, amber lightsabers.

Appearance: 5"11, Tanned skin, Sky blue eyes, fair but muscular build, long black hair tied back.

Apparel: Brown Jedi robes and standard Republic Armour underneath.

Personality: Calm, Outgoing, Kind, Leader.

Homeworld: Naboo

Race: Human

Force Powers*if Jedi*: Force Bond, Force Jump, Force Shockwave, Telekinesis, Tutaminis, Force Barrier.

Background: Tyrene was born on Naboo and her powers of the force were discovered at a young age. Her mother immediately took her to Coruscant where she trained to become a Jedi. When she was a Padawan her master and her fought on Alderaan against the Sith. Her master was killed in the battle and she was promoted to Jedi Knight shortly after the victory at Alderaan.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Blaze_of_Ares said…
(Star Wars rp!)
Name: Blazekin Marek

Jedi or Soldier?: Jedi

*Weapons: Sentinel

Appearance: pic

Apparel: pic

Personality: rash, arrogant. Has deep anger

Homeworld: Kashyyyk

Race: human

Force Powers*if Jedi*: Telekinesis, force jump, force speed, pyrokinesis

Background: Born to unknown parents, he was found by wookies and brought to a jedi. One day, in anger his powers of the force were revealed and his caretaker trained him. His master died at Alderaan, he was still a padawan.

(must I change anything?)
 Name: Blazekin Marek Jedi o Soldier?: Jedi *Rank: Padawan *Weapons: Sentinel Appearance
Rogue475 commented…
Its no suprise that Blze picks the most powerful jedi ever... lol hace más de un año
Blaze_of_Ares commented…
most powerful? hace más de un año
Spikegilfer1997 commented…
Galen Marek is an offensive hurricane and a force-user of the highest calibre. That being said, his defense is mediocre at best and a clever opponent can beat him, hace más de un año
(I don't know if you're doing this purposely, but you do realise that the guy in the photo is Galen Marek and you have the same last names?)
(Also I'm going to make a article on weapons tomorrow.)
(Yeah...is that okay?)
(Sure, even if Galen is related your dude there is like 1, 000 years difference.)
I drove my left lightsaber to its hilt into the Sith Lord and spun over him landing in a crouch. The Sith had attacked our base on the Rishii Moon and now I and a small team of Republic Commandos had to defend the outpost. Where was our backup?
(Gtg.)
(So it'll be like a Sammy-Leo thing lol)
A ship flies over the outpost and I jump along with the other backups. I force jump to Tyrene "Are we late?" I ask
(Going to make an epic back story for our characters.)
"Just in time." I smirk. Blaze and I had known each other since we were Initiates training in the Jedi Temple together. I was chosen as a Padawan earlier than Blaze was, so I became a Jedi Knight first. The Commandos were engaging Sith Troops in combat while Blaze and I were left to deal with three Sith Lords.
hace más de un año Rogue475 said…
(I'm definitely planning on joining this as a Republic Commando, could my character have been a normal citizen at one time. I don't want to be a clone :-(
(This is based around 1,000 years before the events of The Clone Wars, so all Republic Troopers and Commandos are humans that have enlisted in the Republic Military. No clones.)
I smirk back, I pull out my lightsaber. I twirl it around and charge at the sith lord, bringing my saber against his
I ignite my dual yellow lightsaber and flip over one of the Sith. Landing in a crouch, I whip around and send a bolt of the force straight at the Sith causing them to fly away.
I force push the sith and run at him. I slash at him but my saber was stop by the other one. I continue facing off the siths
I notice Blaze was surrounded by the other two Sith. Running towards him, I flip in the air and bring my saber down on one of the Sith. He blocks my attack and we end up slashing at each other.
I use the force to carry a big rock and I slam it at the first sith. I charge and kick him
The Sith force pushes off the edge of the cliff edge we were fighting on and I go plummeting down. Slowing my fall with the force, I land in a crouch on another cliff and wait for the Sith.
I fall down and stop my fall with the force at a cave below another sith. I look at the 3 sith at the other cliff. I start running up the wall and force push myself up, as one of the sith jump. I grab onto him and force jump from him, making him crash onto the cliff side and get knocked out. I land next to Tyrene "1 down"
I nod, focusing my attention on the Sith who had joined at on the cliff edge. Running at me he brings his lightsaber down on my head and I decide to try and see if all my practicing and meditation payed off. Holding my hands up, I grab onto the blade of the saber and focus on the force allowing me to absorb the energy of the lightsaber. "I can't hold this." I tell Blaze.
I bring my saber to his, pushing the red saber away.
I stumble backwards and glance down at my hands. Just minor scorch marks. I'll be fine. Igniting my lightsaber I flip at the Sith and slash at him. He parries and we continue fighting.
I focus my attacks on the sith Tyrene is attacking while dodging and blocking the attack from the other
"I can deal with this, you fight the other." I tell Blaze. Kicking the Sith in the chest, he stumbles backwards and I take he chance to dig my lightsaber into his chest. "Go to the force." I mutter and pull my lightsaber from him. One left.
I nod and dash towards the other. I start attacking him with strong and powerful slashes and stabs. I slam my lightsaber onto his with the force
I decide that Blaze would be ok for now and use the force to propel myself up the cliff-side and onto the top. Around me were dead Sith and Republic Troopers. "Captain, I see everything is going well?" I ask Captain Mormon. Mormon was second in charge of my squad of men Torrent Company and I was first in charge.
"According to plan Ma'am," he says nodding his head slightly. Torrent Company was famous for their ability to get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible. Most Republic Troopers has orange or red markings on their armour, but my squad's was blue. Symbolising the word Torrent.
"Good, take a team and get down the cliff. We need to make sure Padawan Marek has dealt with the last Sith."
"Yes Ma'am," he salutes and grabs three other men. Attaching a wire to the ground they abseil down the cliff.
I kick the last sith to make sure he was dead. I force jump to meet with Tyrene's troops. "All is done Captian, where are my troops?" I ask
"Back up the cliff" he answers
"There are 2 dead sith up on the cliff there" I point up then I force jump to up to meet my captain
My captain returns and strides towards me. "He's done." Is all he says and then turns to his men. "Pack up and grab the dead bodies and wounded!" He orders them.
"Good job Mormon. I'll go find Blaze." I say walking away from my men and towards Blaze's now deceased Master's men. "Blaze." I say nodding my head.
Sith Name: Vålen
Weapons: Custom single blade red lightsaber
Appearance: Picture
Apparel: Dark Clothing
Personality: Errogant, (extremely)Clever, Dark
Homeworld: Alderan
Race: Human
Force Powers: Lightning, Mind Trick, Dark Repulse
 Sith Name: Vålen Age: 19 Rank: Sith Knight Weapons: Custom single blade red lightsaber Appeara
Name: Edward Tarron
Weapons: Dual Bolt Pistols, and an Elite Blaster Rifle
Appearance: Brown Hair, Green Eyes, Muscular Build
Apparel: PIC
Personality: Leader, Smart, Occasionally Funny, But cool under pressure
Homeworld: Sar Kesh, No Shadar
Race: Human
Unit: Special Operations Devision Delta Squad
 Name: Edward Tarron Age: 37 Rank: Captain Weapons: Dual Bolt Pistols, and an Elite Blaster rifle
(Welcome.)
(Thank you, now where to start?...)
(First off where are you guys?)
(Rishii moon, you can be the next group to take us to a ship, us means only our character, not the troops)
"We have incoming reinforcements!" I shout Iinto the mic and throw a repulse grenade. destroying one of the destroyer droids, I quickly fire a few bursts toward the enemy lines.
I ignite my saber "Ready for round two Tyrene?"
"Always Blaze." I grin and ignite my dual lightsaber. Flipping over the troopers I land in a crouch in the mass of Sith Troopers and droids and start slashing.
Valen-
I smirk under my mask as i watch the Jedi fight with honor, what honor... This is war, and only the strong survive. I think to myself and continue to kill the Republic Commandos.
I force jump in the air and land on a droid. I stab it and use it's gun to fire at the others
I notice a Sith Warrior among the troopers and droids and head towards him.
I see Tyrene heading towards a sith. I decide to help her. I throw my lightsaber to a soldier going to shoot her. I run and grab my saber
Valen-
I adjust the energy intensity on my lightsaber, making it change from a dark red, to a white blade. I then smile and run after the Jedi coming at me. "Master, I believe I'm ready" I say into the mask headset, which was linked directly to my Master's. "No Valen, your not ready for Jedi not yet!" he shouts at me.
I jump in front of her and clear the path
I flip over Blaze and roll underneath a Sith Trooper. I sprint my way towards the Sith Lord, my lightsaber glowing yellow.
I force push troopers away and pull them to my lightsaber
(Cara, do you play the Old Republic? Do we need a mouse to play it?)
(I don't play The Old Republic cause my computer exploded, literally curtesy of my brother, but I'm planning on playing it when I get a new computer.)
I reach the Sith and stand before him.
(I thought about getting it, I could, is it on steam?)
"No choice, master" I mutter and smile. "What a glorious place to die isn't it, the heart of a great battle?" I ask and glance at the other Jedi fighting for your lives. "Why must you fight? there is no hope, no hope for the Rebuplic."
"Cause it's fun" I say cutting a trooper about to throw a grenade. I use the force and throw the grenade at the sith army
"Peace," I say silently scolding Blaze.
(It's a free MMORPG that you download off The Old Republic Website.)
(I'm downloading it on my brothers laptop, the update is sooooo long)
I chuckle slightly and kick a trooper