WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 3308

hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
Name: Foxflight
Pelt: Pretty bright ginger she-cat with one white paw and light green eyes.
Eye-color: Light green eyes
Personality: Shes eager to prove what she can do and is loyal, brave, and fierce. She dosn't get scared easily and she knows where her loyalties lie. She can often get cocky but is always fun to be around. She is an amazing tracker. Shes easy to get along with and understanding.

Name: Ashpaw
Pelt: Hansom smokey grey and white tom with light blue eyes.
Eye-color: Light blue eyes
Personality: Ashpaw is brave, fierce, loyal and swift. He can be very cocky and dosn't get nervous a lot. But he's always ready for a fight especially with another clan. But hes faithful to his own clan and can normaily be friendly. Brother to Dawnpaw

Name: Dawnpaw
Pelt: Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.
Eye-color: Light blue-eyes
Personality: Dawnpaw is just like her brother. Shes smart, brave, fierce, and loyal. Although she can fight, hunting is where she shines. She, like her brother, can be cocky and also dosn't shy easily. However she's normally nice and is faithful to the warrior code. Sister to Ashpaw.
Tangxinyuan commented…
ok katie(is that your name)i gotta talk to u. my friend awesomecheese wants to be medicine cat. hace más de un año
Tangxinyuan commented…
all i know is awesomecheese is Wolfsong and she is a silver she-cat with sea green eyes. hace más de un año
hace más de un año jadislvr123 said…
big smile
Name: Nightkit
Pelt: Black pelt with white paws
Eye Color: Dark green
Personality: She's loyal, brave, firends with everyone, and vows to be the best warrior ever!
hace más de un año theWOLFPACK15 said…
smile
So... is there a leader? If not, can I be one? If so that's fine I'll be a warrior. :)
Sorry Wolfpack thats me but I do need a deputy :)
last edited hace más de un año
Okay that's fine. I'd love to be deputy. :)

Riversong- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes
hace más de un año arenwoka48 said…
Name: Blackheart
Pelt: Short, dark grey fur with a black patch over top of his heart
Eye colour: Green
Personality: On the surface, Blackheart displays an immature sort of personality. He is decidedly stubborn and strong-willed, frequently letting his pettiness and vindictiveness get the better of him.
Other: He is small for his age.

Name: Dewshine
Pelt: Long silver fur with white paws.
Eye colour: Light Blue
Personality: She can be quite feisty and mean, but to those who have made an impact on her, she shows her deeper nature to be one of marked selflessness, unflinching loyalty and great compassion.
Other:
Thanks guys I'll add them straight away! But arenwoka48 could you change Riversong's name since Wolfpack had a cat named Riversong first?
arenwoka48 commented…
Yeah, how about....Dewshine? hace más de un año
Rainshadow999 commented…
Lol, Riversong…there's a person on Doctor Who called River Song. hace más de un año
(Added everyone! I hope you dont mind Wolfpack but I made Dawnpaw your apprentice. And arenwoka48 whenever you re-name Riversong, Ashpaw can be her apprentice?)
arenwoka48 commented…
Definantly! hace más de un año
*Walks up to Riversong* "Have time to lead a hunting patrol?" ~ Redstar
(That's fine with me with the apprentice. :))

(Finishes washing her paws, looks up at Redstar)Of course, Redstar.(Gets up and stretches)-Riversong
*Nodds* "Thanks. Bring Foxflight with you. She'll be excited to go on her first patrol as a new warrior." ~ Redstar

*Eats her mouse* ~ Foxflight
I'll get right on it. (Dips head and pads over to Foxflight)I'm setting up a hunting patrol. Mind joining?-Riversong
*Jummps up excited "Yes!" *then remembers that she wasn't a apprentice anymore and tries to act ike a warrior* "WHo alse is going?" ~ Foxflight

(Purrs in amusement) Dawnpaw will be joining us. Let me get her so we can head out.-Riversong
*Nods* ~ Foxfliht

*Walks out of the apprentice den* ~ Dawn
(Pads over to her apprentice)Dawnpaw, we're going on a hunting patrol.-Riversong
hace más de un año DoveXTiger123 said…
( name: Darkwing, pelt: silky, brown with black stripes, eyes: dark amber, rank: warrior gender: female personality: dramatic)
( name: Spottedpaw, pelt: spiky with brown and black spots, eyes: Dark green, rank: apprentice gender: female personality: shy)
Can I join? Spottedpaw and I haven't been on a hunting patrol for AGES. ~ Darkwing
(Nods)More paws the better.-Riversong
(Suree!)

*Nods and stands up* "Sure Riversong." ~ Dawnpaw

*Jumps twords the entrance* "We leaving now?" ~ Foxflight

(We need more toms so I'll make another cat. Wolfpaw- Very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes)

Come on then. (Pads over to Foxflight) Calm down young warrior, or you'll scare the prey outside of the forest.-Riversong
(Yes yes we do! I'll add him right away!)

*Smiles weekly* "Sorry. Maybe you should lead" ~ Foxflight

*Smiles teaseingly* "If we want to catch anything" ~ Dawnpaw

*Yawns* "If you want to catch anything then why bring Dawnpaw?" *jokes*~ Ashpaw
(Snickers at the joke.)-Wolfpaw

Right let's not waste time.(Pads off to the forest)-Riversong
*Glares at Wolfpaw and Ashpaw then trots out* ~ Dawnpaw

*Shrugs* "She cant take a joke can she?" ~ Ashpaw
(Licks paw)Apperently not.(Watches as her tail disappears)-Wolfpaw

(Looks over her shoulder)Alright Dawnpaw, I want to see how well you can scent for prey.-Riversong
*Nods and inhails* "Right. Theirs a... mouse? Over by that tree. And a squirrl right over-" *points with her tail* "their." ~ Dawnpaw

*Smirks* "bet you a moon of patrols she gets excited and scares away the prey." ~ Ashpaw
Tangxinyuan commented…
*Dips head* "Hi. I'm Silverheart." *Waves tail in a friendly way* hace más de un año
(Nods)Good. Now Foxflight, work with Dawnpaw to get the squirrel. I'll see how well you can work as a team.-Riversong

I'll take that bet.-Wolfpaw
*Nods* "Sure. I'll take the left side and you take the right." ~ Foxflight

*Nods. Start stalking twords the right* ~ Dawnpaw

"So if she comes back after scareing prey, you can take all my dawn patrols for a moon. And if she does good I'll take yours." ~ Ashpaw
Deal... This is gonna be interesting.-Wolfpaw

(Watches carefully)-Riversong

(Who's Wolfpaw's mentor?)
(Oh crap. Give me a sec xD)

*The squirrl had its back turned and, getting excited, sprang to early scareing it off before Foxflight could jump it.* ~ Dawnpaw
(Hm... would you be OK with Redstar?)
(Frowns and shakes head)-Riversong

(Alright XD)
*face turns red* "Sorry" *Mumbles* ~ Dawnpaw
(Wait but the alligiance says Ashpaw is his apprentice.)

(Sighs)That's fine. Just next time, Dawnpaw, you need to control your excitement-Riversong
(Er! Sorry! Got used to typeing Ashpaw! I'll fix it! lol)

*Nods* "Yes Riversong. Sorry Foxflight." ~ Dawnpaw
(That's fine. ^^)

Come on. Let's try some place else.(starts to pad away)-Riversong
( Hey does anybody wanna do like, a umm, ' Back in the camp,' kinda thing? We go back in the camp, but as different cats on a different view while our original cats are still hunting.)

* sniffs a bush* Does anybody else smell this strange scent over here? It smells.. Deadly.. ~ Spottedpaw
Hmm, your right. I wonder what it is.. *sticks nose in bush* Oww! What ever it is, its pointy! ~ Darkwing
(... What do you meen Dove? If you want more cats in camp then make some new cats I guess)

*Looks around and spots a mouse, Runs over but was too oud and scares if off* ~ Dawnpaw
(Yeah you can still RP the cats inside the camp if that's what you mean. That is if you still have any cats in the camp.)

(Walks over to her)Dawnpaw, what have I told you about sneaking up on prey?(says gently)-Riversong

(Searches through the fresh-kill pile)-Wolfpaw
( ah, never mine it's fine. BTW Spottedpaw likes Ashpaw, XD)

Hey! Guys! Come look at this! Doesn't it look familiar? Like we've seen it before? Look at it. It's got spikes and it's got a smooth texture. ~ Darkwing
Umm, * blushes* h-hi Ashpaw, * blushes more* w-what do you think of my v-vole? ~ Spottedpaw
*walks around camp aimlessly and sighs* Being a medicine cat can be so boring sometimes... ~Blackheart
(Picks a shrew, and tosses it in the air and catches it in his mouth, looks pleased and takes it to the otherside of camp)-Wolfpaw

(Twitches tail irritably)For StarClan's sake Darkwing, you're gonna scare the remaining prey in the forest!-Riversong
*mumbles under her breath* Blackheart is really getting on my nerves! *Goes out and looks for Riversong* ~Dewshine
(Ashpaw is back at the camp and Spottedpaw is on patrol xD)

*Sighs* "Quitely and slowly" ~ Dawnpaw

*Rolls eyes at Darkwing* ~ Foxflight

Added Dewshien!
arenwoka48 commented…
Thanks! hace más de un año
(Lays down and digs into his prey)-Wolfpaw

(Lays tail over her shoulder)We'll try one more time, to catch prey. I'll be your partner this time.-Riversong
*walks around the hunting territory until she finds Riversong. Comes up to her quietly, sure not to scare any prey that may be near by* Hey Riversong ~Dewshine

*rolls onto his back and smiles* ~Blackheart
hace más de un año kurophantom48 said…
(Can I join? If so, here are my cats:

Name: Akuma
Pelt and eyes: Short white fur with dark black eyes
Other: She doesn't have a proper clan name because she was abandoned by her rouge parents and found by Waterclan.

Name: Kirapaw
Pelt and eyes: Short white fur and dark black eyes
Other: He is Akuma's brother and was also abandoned, but he decided he wanted a clan name.)
( oh guess I'm getting a bit confused XD)
* mumbles* yeah okay, whatever, come on Spottedpaw quit talking to imaginary Ashpaw and let's go back to camp. Redstar wants you and Wolfpaw to clean the elders bedding today. * nods approvingly at the water vole and whispers* I think Ashpaw would like that. ~ Darkwing
Oh! Umm, okay.. Thank you. ~ Spottedpaw
( Did Ashpaw already eat?? If so, this won't make any sense at all. XD)
(I'll add you but they need warrior catish names.)

*Board, watches Wolfpaw eat* "Enjoying that?" *Jokes* ~ Ashpaw

*Nodds* ~ Dawnpaw
kurophantom48 commented…
(Maybe Kirapaw can change his name is Splashpaw, but Akuma is very stubborn and doesn't want to change her name) hace más de un año
ME MAKE MORE CATS!! :-}!!
Name: Stormfoot
Pelt: Dark gray blue
Eyes: Amber

Name: Featherpaw
Pelt: Light silver and gray stripes
Eyes: Blue
Other: She is Stormfoot's only daughter. She's super helpful and wants to be a medicine cat.
( arenwoka48, I hope its okay that she is your apprentice..)

Name: Duskwhisker
Pelt: A light brown with darker spots and stripes
Eyes: Green
Other: She's sassy, impatient, and glamorous. She can be mean, but when you get to know her, she's unselfish, sweet, and humorous.

Name: Sunpaw
Pelt: Golden
Eyes: Green
arenwoka48 commented…
Yes, it's alright! hace más de un año