gatos guerreros Plz tell me your warrior gatos name and all the other info.! I want to see what names people make!

Spiritfeather posted on May 22, 2011 at 12:51AM
Name: Courageheart
Pelt: a flaming red color with bright white spots and faded black paws and stripes under eyes
Eye Color: brilliant blue mixed with green
Personality: kind, can be stubborn, skilled fighter, swift.
Extras: ever since she was a kit, a powerful destiny was layed upon her. She would become leader, her being the leader's only daughter. She is a powerful enemy, even when she is weak. Her claws are like metal, her teeth like stone. Her only weakness is... her power. ;)

gatos guerreros 53 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 53

hace más de un año moonglow123 said…
tongue
Fernfall a longfurred brown tabby shecat with white paws and amber eyes. I want to do many more but its hard to type on my moms fone :/
hace más de un año Fairstepshaven said…
wink
Name: Featherheart
Pelt: massive, silvery-grey thick fur, incredibly long, plumy and sweeping long fluffy tail.
Eye Color: Extremely hot icey blue
Gander: Male
Personality: extremely hot temper, very loyal even though he doesnt believe in StarClan, can get ticked off easily
Extras: was a tiny kittypet kitten before he was brought to the clan.
smile
all righty!ignore my first post lol

NAME
Fernfall
PELT
A very beautiful longfurred brown shecat with darker stripes,white paws,belly,muzzle,and a ginger splotch on her muzzle
EYES
beautiful dark green eyes that remind you of the forest

PERSONALITY
ummm,well she is VERY kindand loyal.is a queen and would give up anything for her clan and family.as a kit she was always very protective of new litters.she is honest and fair,but can stand up for herself.shes not all goody-two shoes.if u mess with her she can fight you and win.she always does what she believes in and she is independant
EXTRAS
.i guess her weakness is her kindness.if someone threatened to hurt someone because of her she would instantly give that person/cat what they wanted as long as they didnt harm the cat(unless it was an evil 1 or something). and has many toms who like her even though she is in love with her mate,Briarclaws(a muscular dark brown tabby with sharp clws,but he is actually very nice,funny,handosme,and popular).her mother is Birchpetal(longfurred pretty cream tabby ),and her father is Brackenheart(dark brown tabby tom).sisters and brothers are oakstorm(another longfurred cat but he is dusty brown with black stripes,muzzle,paws,belly,and ear tips and is very handosme) and flowermist(very pretty toroiseshell and white shecat).Fernfalls kits are cedarkit,talonkit,honeykit,dewkit and rainkit

she looks kind of like this except with darker eyes

last edited hace más de un año
 all righty!ignore my first post lol NAME Fernfall PELT A very beautiful longfurred brown shecat wit
oh um i guess ill post a pic as well... :3

This is Featherheart
 oh um i guess ill post a pic as well... :3 This is Featherheart
Im bord so i guess ill do another one heh
Name: Dragonstar
Pelt: lithe, well muscled tortoishell she-cat with dark dapples on it
Eyes: blue-purple
Personality: She is a powerful opponent, thats quick like a rabbit, slippery like a fish, and brave like a lion. Her ancestry tells cats that she is a great descendant of Cloudstar, a legendary leader of LightningClan. She takes pride in that, and takes pride in her power, strength, beaty, glory, regalness and most importantly, her clan. She is a worthy cat, the most loyal you could ever find. And her opinion is worth a thousand moons of prey. She can be touchy and moody at times, and can be stubborn, but otherwise she is a great honorable leader that will live for a long time. She is also young, Also, shes independent.
Extras: She has many toms, maybe even from other clans, tripping over their paws when they see her. Even toms who have mates, but she turns them down. Sometimes, coldly. Her mother is Shadesng, a beutiful dark grey she-cat. Her father is Reefclaw, a broad-shouldered brown and white tabby tom. Her sister, now dead, is Rainbowswirl, a small calico she-cat. Her mate is Lionstorm, a large light golden tabby tom with pale blue eyes. Even though she is leader, she is expecting Lionstorm's kits. She almost regrets her decision to be Lionstorm's mate, and wishes she never had kits, but whats done is done. Her newborn kits are Snowykit, Phoenixkit, Syrenkit, Heatherkit, Mangokit, and Kittenkit (lol!) Their warriors names are Snowybreeze, Phoenixflame, Syrenmoon, Heatherblaze, Mangopelt, and Kittenfur.

Thats Dragonstar :3
 Im bord so i guess ill do another one heh Name: Dragonstar Pelt: lithe, well muscled tortoishell sh
sunny
wowza -__- now i wanna add another cat!thanks fairstephaven!jk lol XD im still gunna add another 1.(im not copying u or anything!):

NAME-sunpaw(later sunstorm)
PELT-like the pic (look down:D)
EYES-green
GENDER-tom
PRESONALITY-playful,loves to play tricks on other cats,energetic,loyal,and brave
EXTRAS-mother is a shecat named morningsun,father is lightflame.mate will be honeypaw(heart)(daughter of fernfall)she she is expecting his kits who will be
firekit(storm)[bright ginger tom]
whitekit(dies as kit)[white tom with black chest]
and petalkit(spots,will become a med. cat)[cream shecat wth brown spots on back]

wowza -__- now i wanna add another cat!thanks fairstephaven!jk lol XD im still gunna add another 1.(i
ghmhgmg
hace más de un año lovejr08 said…
Name-Wildstorm
Gender-Female
Pelt-Mainly lightbrown with dark brown spots
Eyes-amber
Personality-Very caring and hyper.
Extras-she is a part of Midnightclan.Has had kits.
-Funneh thing is that this iz the first clan cat i ever had!
hace más de un año Spiritfeather said…
Kool! I like the name Wildstorm and her description! It's very colorful and I like Midnightclan
hace más de un año cherryheart said…
Cherryheart
Female
Light Gray She-cat with blue eyes.
Windclan *if for the books*
 Cherryheart Female Light Gray She-cat with blue eyes. Windclan *if for the books*
hace más de un año ViperTooth6o6 said…
Name:Pantherclaw Gender:Female Eye colour:dark rainforest green pelt/Fur colour:Raven black pelt/fur and a gray underbelly whith gray legs and paws and on my 2 front toes there is black and i have a black and gray striped tail and a black nose,i have medium long fur on my tail and i have a V shape cut on my right ear. My scars:i have a scar on my left ack upper leg and 3 scars on my front left leg i have a scar on my right eye a V shape cut on my right ear,and 2 tiny scars on the roof of my nose. My Extras:i have a dark blue collar whith wolf and cat fangs and claws and in the middle i have the skull of a hawk. Mother:Sasha Dad:Tigerstar Personalty:I am high temperd and not too e messed whith.I am a killer and i have no mercy and will never stand back from a challeng.i have no fear and i am brave and a really go fighter,i am strong and skillful and can be feared from this talent.i am very fast and sometimes use my speed too help whith my fighting,and i am a good hunter and sometimes i kill my prey slowly so they can feel pain (i know its cruel)and i can be very bossy aand loves too be the top of the clan.I can be rude somestimes and can sometimes make new friends.I am a truoble maker and have sometimes attacked my own clan mates. Rank:Warrior
Wow. Just....... wow
smile
HOLY GUACAMOLE XD lol

i do one more :D

NAME~Moon(kit)

PELT~PIC

EYES~pale green

GENDER~shecat

PERSONALITY~very,very caring.curious,energetic,optimistic,loves kits and is kinda "protective"of new arrivals lol.she is young,and will grow up to be beautiful,graceful,brave,and strong

EXTRAS~was born a loner but didnt let that get to her.moms name was Briar,who was killed by twolegs shortly after her kits were born,but they were found by adderclan .she never knew her fatehr beacause he had died fighting and killing a fox to pretect his pregnant mate.siblings are coral(creamy pink shecat),and thunder(tortoieshell tom).her warrior name was moonbriar in honor of her mother.coral beacme coralrose,and thunder became thunderstreak:)
 HOLY guacamole XD lol i do one más :D NAME~Moon(kit) PELT~PIC EYES~pale green GENDER~shecat P
hace más de un año omega_humphrey said…
ok im chainpaw a black and white cat in thunder clan brother to scorge
hace más de un año shadowcharmer said…
Name: Onyxstar
Fur: in pic
Eyes: in pic
Extra: she's immortal, and she's Scourge's daughter.
 Name: Onyxstar Gender: female Age: 90 moons Rank: leader Fur: in pic Eyes: in pic Extra: she's immort
hace más de un año rainfur said…
heart
ThunderClan
Rainstar(Fur)
Leader of ThunderClan,a white,and silver polka - dots shecat with a lond streak on the back.
Mate: Swiftwing, deputy of the clan. An outgoing,funny,protective tom. He is white with black and grey blocthes.
deceased mate, Whitewhisker, was Rainfur best friend and lover, when they were young. Died from being inguried in a fight with a dog pack and falling to his death from a cliff side.
Kits: none
Personality: Shy,over-protective,and loyal. Trustworthy to her clan and will stand down to no one. Will do anything to make her clan stronger and will die for their safety.
smile
i add another 1 :3 heehee

AspenBreeze
shecat
deputy
Autumnclan :3
A mottled reddish/ginger and gold shecat with golden eyes.White paws and is actually very pretty
Smart,quickthinking,witty,nice,friendly,f­air­,lo­yal­,lo­vin­g:)
 i add another 1 :3 heehee AspenBreeze shecat deputy Autumnclan :3 A mottled reddish/ginger and oro
hace más de un año EmTheLongcat said…
smile
Leopardpool
She-Cat
Deputy/Queen (Depends on which Clan)
She has a golden pelt and is dappled with black leopard markings.
Her eyes are emerald green.
Her legs and tail are long, she is quite slender and lithe.
She's good at swimming and running, she loves the water.
She's been a Clan cat since apprentice age, having been dumped by her mother because of her strange pelt.
hace más de un año stormfast32 said…
name: bramblestripes
pelt: light brown fur and dark brown stripes
eye color: amber
personality: brave and honest
extras: has one brother and one sister is a half clan cat
clan: shadowclan
mate: berryshade
 name: bramblestripes pelt: light brown pelaje, piel and dark brown stripes eye color: amber gender: tom person
hace más de un año Robinfeather101 said…
smile
Name: Moonflower
Pelt: Brilliant silver and gray tabby
Personality: kind, mellow, shy, smart, patient
Eyes: A purple/lavender
Extra: Moonflower is a medicine cat and has a sister that looks alot like her (Except she has blue eyes). Swanfeather (her sister) and Moonflower keep to themselves and are very graceful and unique! (like their names)
And I have another:
Name: Coyotesong
Pelt: Smokey gray with shaggy fur
Eyes: Deep/bright blue
Personality: Wild spirit - almost wolf (coyote) like - feirce, happy alot, can be stubborn, quick/sharp tongue.
Extra: Coyotesong is a wonderful warrior; exellent at hunting and fighting. Her brothers, Nightblaze (dark tabby) and Frostwhisker (white tom) are always at competion at her and sometimes endup jealous of her skills. Coyotesong has a mate, Wolfspirit (dark gray tom with shaggy fur, also), who are planning to have kits!
I hope you like! Please write on my foroum, too! Oh, and I enjoy writing as you can tell! :)
 Name: Moonflower Pelt: Brilliant silver and gray tabby Gender: Female Personality: kind, mellow, s
Coyotestar commented…
Oh my Starclan we had the same name of a OC I swear I didn't copy hace más de un año
hace más de un año Robinfeather101 said…
surprise
(Oops!) Here's Moonflower:
 (Oops!) Here's Moonflower:
hace más de un año Katefantasizes said…
Name:Moonstar
Physical Description:very pale gray fur, slightly darker gray stripes only on the face, crystal clear blue eyes
Personality:doesnt let guard down, swift, fierce, bold, sure-minded, loyal, will always be there, natural leader
Extras:Leader of Moonclan
Deputy:Nightclaw
Medicine cat:Grayleaf
She has the hardest job of the clan, because she is the first leader of Moonclan. She must tie the cats together because if their is to be a future, the clan must work together. They grow to be %100 loyal and they all learn together. She brings ferocity and peace to the forest and a desire to lead the clan through times of treachery and despair, until everything is alright. When Starclan welcomes her, she will be honored by all the cats of Starclan and the cats she will leave behind. With the leadership of her deputy Nightclaw, Moonclan will prosper, and teach the other clans to do so as well.
 Name:Moonstar Gender:female Physical Description:very pale gray fur, slightly darker gray stripes onl
hace más de un año Flizippet said…
smile
I. LOVE. WARRIORS!
Here's my first.

.:Name:. Bluestone
.:Gender:. Female
.:Age:. Young Adult
.:Appearance:. Bluestone is believed to be a Tabby Cat with the pelt color (a dark blue-ish grey) of a Russian Blue Cat. She has exotic-patterned markings throughout her body and covering her tail. She has black or white toe or sock markings on her paws and white ear tips. There is a large white blotch underneath the black "stripes" sleeving her back, and also covering her neck and upper chest. She has striking bright dark blue eyes that look like ghostly flames. Her pelt is very smooth and soft, and it shines with no light source needed. Her muzzle and nose is white, and she has a flawless charcoal nose. Yet she has a large scar on her left shoulder which she has had since she was a kit. A fox gave it to her when it found her wandering in its den.
.:Rank:. Warrior
.:Clan:. From the book = Riverclan. Fan-made = Thornclan
.:Personality:. Bluestone is considered the most attractive she-cat in her clan, which flatters her, yet angers her. Most cats, because of this, view her as physically unable and underestimate her body's strength. Many cats do not agree with letting Bluestone be a warrior, but the day she'll get that someone will let her help in an attack, they'll see. They'll all see, and be proven wrong. ~ Bluestone is usually mild-tempered, and when she's not being drooled over, she talks to the kits. There's something about the young ones that draws her to them. (Secretly, it's her desire to get a mate and have a litter.) She takes orders when given to her. Even though she tries her best to stay positive, sometimes she just has those days where it's best to avoid her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bluestone, made by me in Neikoish's Flash Game:

link
hace más de un año Kitty4 said…
big smile
Mine is Cloverdawn: Beautiful fluffy pale-coloured she-cat with black tabby stripes and green eyes. She's quiet and gentle and caring - a little paranoid but not too much. She's in ThunderClan, and her mother is Daisy, her father is Spiderleg, her sister is Rosepetal, her brother is Toadstep, her mate is ShadowClan-born Blazefur and her kits are Mossycloud, Mallowclaw and Nettlesun.
Yeah, I know the pic is a cat with a shirt thing on and sitting on a bed. Cloverdawn's not a kittypet. This is the best pic I could find :)
 Mine is Cloverdawn: Beautiful fluffy pale-coloured she-cat with black tabby stripes and green eyes. S
heart
Blazefur is a ShadowClan cat I've decided. Cloverdawn broke the Great Warrior Code (not) to be with him. :D
smile
Cloverdawn loves to play with kits and delights in having a litter of her own. Blazefur really cares for and defends her though no one actually knows he's her mate. Cloverdawn is soft and caring and her Clan thought of her as a copy of her "useless" mother Daisy - but she's a great fighter actually and is good at encouraging cats and making them feel loved, and since she half-ignores the warrior code she'll stand up for anyone she cares about without thinking first, and is a good cat for teamwork. She loves most and won't let them get hurt or blamed for anything unfairly.
After her mate Blazefur died, she was miserable but learned to love memories and move on at the same time, and became deputy of ThunderClan. She died in battle along with her bestie Leafheart, weakened by injuries and hit by a falling branch whilst chasing enemies out of her territory.
Her Clan honors her memory.
hace más de un año Hawkears said…
Name: Hawkears
Pelt: Black with light grey spots (stomach-muzzle, top of head, paws, and less then half of tail on the tip end)and brown spots shaped like hawk wings on her back sides of her muzzle and on the back of her ears, also her pads are a light grey (if u read Firestars quest u'll understand why i put that).
Eyes: Deep, dark, saphire-like blue
Personality: A little bipolar, But is very sweet and seems as wise as an elder or medicine cat when it comes to advice or trying to cheer someone up. Can only be calmed or happy when she's with her mate Scarpath or sometimes her friends. She has very sensitive hearing (like a hawk) n knows how to lay traps to easily catch prey, but is a very skillful hunter too.
Extra: Is part of a clan (I hope to be making soon) called Wolfclan that live in a forest in the mountains, n have been given the gift to transform into wolves by Starclan to protect themselves from much bigger predetors like bears, for when prey is scarce so they can hunt bigger prey, and to finally be able to protect themselves from twolegs.
~Credit: the cats in the picture below were drawn by Kimi-Celine of Deviant Art, n i colored n edited the cats to look like what my cats look like and the background is also by me.~
 Name: Hawkears Gender: Female Pelt: Black with light grey spots (stomach-muzzle, parte superior, arriba of head, paws,
Wow. Since Spiritfeather is, uhhh, gone for a few years or so, she asked me to kinda look over her posts and stuff. Btw, Cloverdawn sounds like one of my ancient cats, Rainstar :3 I love her!
hace más de un año Serpentine5484 said…
Name: Legendpaw
Pelt: Base colour is purple, cyan emo-like mop of hair on head (I'm not emo!), cyan paw pads, dark blue and purple tail, yellow curvy scar across forehead going into one eye, cyan muzzle.
Eye Color: Bright yellow
Personality: Stubborn, gentle, kind, can be annoying.
Extras: This prophecy has been laid upon this apprentice:
Seven hearts a journey make,
Seven ways the hearts will break.
Bravest heart will carry on
When sleep is death, and hope is gone.
Then look into the firey jaws of fear,
For only then your way is clear.
Name: Ebonystar
Sex: Female
Appearance: Short-haired muscular black she-cat with pale green eyes and scars in a load of places
Personality: Ebonystar (formerly Ebonyfur) is very loyal but kind of selfish and used to break rules, keep secrets and get into fights a lot. She is extremely independent and quite violent, hence all her scars. She was a good ShadowClan deputy and now is bossy and strong as a leader.
History: Ebonystar lived a normal life in ShadowClan at the lake, and spent half her kithood being told off by her mother, Deepwater!

Man, it's been SO long since I've been on Fanpop.
Here's a cat I made up quite a while ago.
Name: Mallowfang
Sex: She-cat
Clan: ThunderClan
Former: Loner
Appearance: Tortie & white with green eyes
History:
She was found on the edge of a Thunderpath (new Clan territory by the lake btw) by a ThunderClan patrol. The kit was alone, cold and hungry, and appeared only a few days old, by her extremely short pelt, tiny size, closed eyes and folded-back ears.
Cloudtail, chief of the hunting patrol, reckoned they should take the little scrap with them, since there was no fresh milky scent, which would identify a mother cat, around, so they carried her back to camp, and Firestar let her stay.
Sorreltail, who was already caring for her own litter (Honeykit, Poppykit, Cinderkit and Molekit) was her foster mother, and she and her mate Brackenfur soon named the kit: Mallowkit.
Since her adopted littermates were older than her, they quickly became apprentices, leaving Mallowkit, who had enjoyed playing with them so much now that she was bigger and stronger, was disappointed.
Luckily though, Squirrelflight "gives birth to" Lionkit, Jaykit and Hollykit, and Ferncloud gives birth to Icekit and Foxkit, which means the tortoiseshell kitten now has friends to play with.
Her sixth moon arrives, and she becomes Mallowpaw, mentored by Whitewing. She trains very hard and is bullied sometimes because of her teacher's pet status.
The other apprentices are upset because their mentors keep comparing them to Mallowpaw, and she worries that she's causing a problem for her denmates, but Mousepaw comforts her.
The little she-cat grows close to him, but sadly, his warriorship comes along, and he becomes Mousewhisker.
One day, whilst on a border patrol with Brackenfur, Hollypaw and her mentor Whitewing, they come across Sol, who is hanging out on the beach.
Mallowpaw has faint memories of a cat who looks just like him, and she runs over the border and meows to him, "Daddy?"
The other ThunderClan cats are shocked, and ask for the story. Apparently, Sol was her father, and his mate died giving birth to Mallowpaw, so he reluctantly abandoned her.
Whitewing orders her apprentice back, and they return to camp, leaving creepy Sol behind.
When Firestar is informed and calls a meeting on the subject, the whole Clan, excluding a few cats, start to distrust Mallowpaw.
But when she becomes a warrior, Mallowfang, her old friend Mousewhisker becomes her mate and protects her from the hateful eyes of her other Clanmates.
Mallowfang gets pregnant and has Mousewhisker's kits: Burningkit, Yewkit, Stonykit, Tinykit and Shrewkit, who become Burninglog, Yewshiver, Stonypetal, Tinypaw and Shrewwhisker.

Mallowfang's photo:
Whoops it didn't upload. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow.
hace más de un año kittehluva said…
this is icepath for mah fanfic

I made it on Word then copied and pasted so bear with me on the spacing and everything

Name: Icestar

Warrior Name: Icepath

Personality: Welcoming, Nice, Loves kits, Loyal, Kind

Appearance: Solid white with very blue eyes

Family: Kits-Morningbreeze [Light gray she-cat with amber eyes] , Gorsefur [Brown tabby tom with yellow
eyes]
Siblings-Vinenose [Black and white tom with yellow eyes] , Rainstorm [Black and white tom with
amber eyes] , Mossheart [Calico with amber eyes]
Mother-
Father-
Mate-Ravenpelt [Black tom with amber eyes]

Background: Mother died when she was only an apprentice from greencough. She had ambitions to become leader since apprentice days. She is an excellent hunter, and this talent got her to the senior warrior list pretty quickly. She was the obvious choice for deputy despite how young she was because of her kind heart and extreme loyalty to the Clan. The deputy caught greencough and died, so the previous leader, Darkstar, appointed Icestar, when she was still Icepath, of course.

this is icepath for mah fanfic I made it on Word then copied and pasted so oso, oso de with me on the spa
hace más de un año kittehluva said…
big smile
^^ NOT ICEPATH/STAR ITS SOME RANDOM CAT PIC I FOUND ON THE OINTERNET!!!
hace más de un año KyeTheCat said…
Name: Ravenwing
Clan: WindClan
Pelt: Pitch-black
Eye Color: Bright amber eyes
Personality: Kind, swift, smart, skilled hunter
Extras: Her destiny is to become the next Teller of the Pointed Stones (Stoneteller) of the Tribe of Endless Hunting.
hace más de un año lilicsplash said…
Name : Ravenfur
Status/Rank : Deputy
Clan : Thunderclan
Features : Dark grey pelt with black Stripes, a long tail and blue eyes
Personality : Brave and adventurous, she has a bad temper but very kind. She hopes to be a leader one day.
Extras : Shes an amazing hunter with the capability to strangle prey with her long tail. She would never want to kill another cat unless necciesary. She will do anything for her clan but normally thinks shes right. Her mate is a skilled warrior and she has two adventurous kits named Sandkit and Darkkit
hace más de un año StarFur said…
name:StarFur
pelt:a shining blue,the tip of her tail light blue and a light blue star on her forehead
eye colour:shining sliver/blue
clan:StarClan/ThunderClan
rank:almost leader when she becomes leader she will get the name StarShine
personality:high tempered,kind and caring,can put up a BIG fight
extras:lives with ThunderClan member of StarCan, she will become the leader of StarClan not ThunderClan
mate(made up as well):FireBlaze
kits:3,LightingKit,PatchKit and FireKit
LPSHinageshi commented…
so if she were to become leader her name would be... StarStar 10/10 hace más de un año
hace más de un año bluefire700 said…
I have a lot of warrior names! Here's one:
Name: Mossdawn
Appearance: beautiful tortoiseshell and white she-cat with green eyes
Clan: (duh!) ThunderClan
Personality: Mossdawn loves to sun herself in the camp. She is like Squirrelflight, firey, has a sharp tongue, and sometimes is easily offended. She has a soft spot for kits and cats in trouble.
Mate: Bumblenose, a ginger tabby tom with gray stripes. They have been friendlier to each other than most cats! They hope to have kits soon.
hace más de un año wolfcat47 said…
Name: Dragonfoot
Pelt: Black with red striped. Gray circle on eyes. Gray underbelly. white circles on forehead and one under eyes. One paw is all red.
Eyes: red with tint of orange
Personality: Is kind to any cat. He loves to hunt. Sometimes a troblemaker of the code in BloodClan. He cares for Pyro. (OC wolf ) But in battle, very fierce and killing is easy.
 Name: Dragonfoot Gender: male Age: 25 moons old Pelt: Black with red striped. Gray circulo, círculo on eyes
hace más de un año WarriorCat7 said…
Name:Nightberry
Fur color:Thick, glossy get-black fur
Eye color:Thick scarlet;blood-colored
Info/story: Nightkit is in the RiverClan nursery with his mom, Russettail(tortiseshell, green eyes), and his sister, Starkit(Blue-gray, pure white paws, ears, underbelly, chest, tailtip, and muzzle, blind, white eyes). He was named after his father, Nightfeather(same description as Nightkit) who died in a flood when the rivers raised. Primrose, a beautiful creamy-furred she-cat with bright amber eyes, mentored Nightpaw. Beautiful fur, black heart! Nightpaw learned her hostility, but Starpaw was to true and vowed to StarClan to be hostile, with Minnowriver(silver she-cat with stormy gray stripes and pale blue eyes) mentoring her as a medicine cat. Soon enough, Nightpaw gets his warrior name as Nightberry. About a moon later, Starpaw turns to Starflower. Nightberry wanted vengance for his father. But watching Starflower's kind heart, he turned down Primrose's hostility and was nice and enjoyable, joking with apprentices and taking care of elders. But even with that wonderful life, he could not wait to be with his father. One leaf-fall night, he snuck out of camp, just before sunrise, and padded up to the river shore. He breathed deeply, and plunged into the black, fast-rushing river. He did not try to struggle to the surface for breath. He had drowned himself.
hace más de un año Sunflame said…
Her name is Silversky.
laugh
I always s use da name silversky
Sunflame commented…
I thought that I had come up with an original name. boo. hace más de un año
WarriorCat7 commented…
I think dat names kool hace más de un año
Name:Featherfall
Pelt:Calico
Eyes:Big, bright, stunning amber
Facts:Kinda reminds me of Sootfur(even smae death XD) Mate-Tigersnow(ginger she-cat with white paws, tail-tip, underbelly chest, muzzle, and ears, yellow eyes) Mother-Echolight(Ginger tabby she-cat with silver spots and silvery-gray eyes) Father-Flamewhisker(very handsome tom with yellowish-orange eyes) Kits:Maplekit(amberish calico with amber eyes she-kit, later Maplefrost) Emberkit(red-tortoishell she-kit with bright yellow eyes, med. cat apprentice, later Embermouse) and Applekit(Pale, peachy-colored she-kit with ginger stripes and pale amber eyes, later Appledust)
hace más de un año Bluefur05 said…
Name:Mapletail
Pelt:Redish-brown
Eyes:Dark Green
Extra Features:White stripped tail, and white paws, missing her vocal cords(Aka: She can't talk)
Mate: Stonefang
Mother: Lillypeatl
Father: Sand pelt
Kits:Moonkit(Tom),Boulderkit(Tom), Applekit(She-kit)

Background: As an app. a badger attacked Mapletail as a kit it tore out her vocal cords thinking it killed her it ran off, Her mentor found her with a patrol, her sister (Cinderclaw) ran back to the medicine cat and brought her to Mapletail,She survived with her med cats help but lost her voice in the proses.
hace más de un año LPSHinageshi said…
Name : LavenderGlow
Pelt : Bright orange fur with yellow ears, tail, and paws
Eyes : Bright violet
Clan role : Medicine cat
Other : She also has a yellow spot around her left eye, and she always wears purple feather on her ears and around her neck
Sandblaze commented…
Name: hace más de un año
Sandblaze commented…
Sandstar pale cream she-cat Leader no kits o mate they are too soft hace más de un año
hace más de un año Coyotestar said…
Name: Coyotestar
Appearance:a sleek thin dust colored brown
Crush: Swanstar
Clan: Vistaclan

Name: Swanstar
Appearance: medium size frame white with a big black patch on his spine with webbing between paws
Clan: Waterfallclan
Crush: Coyotestar
hace más de un año floppflipp said…
pine:a large grey tabby tom
hace más de un año Poliin21YT said…
wink
Name: Bright storm
Pelt: A light gray colored pelt with darker spots.
Eyes: Icy blue colored eyes.
Clan: Snowclan (or Riverclan if not possible)
Mate: Lion tail, a brown tabby with most hair from the tail was ripped off like a lion's.
Kits: none
Apprentice: Light paw

Bright storm is a brave and strong she-cat who will always protect her Clan by all costs.
She likes hunting with her apprentice, Light paw, who is a great hunter by the way. She always dreamed of becoming Snowclan leader and lead every cat trough the snow.
 Name: Bright storm Pelt: A light gray colored pelt with darker spots. Eyes: Icy blue colored eyes.
hace más de un año catsxdogs said…
wink
BTW THESE ARE ALL MY ACTUAL CATS, I JUST GAVE THEM A WARRIOR NAME (rip Flipheart)

Name: Flipheart
Description: Black and white she-cat with orange eyes
Mother: Lilyflower-Black and white flecky she-cat
Father: Thornface-Black tom
Brother: Beetooth-Black tom
Mate: Lizardcloud(da deputy)-Dappled yellow tom with hazel eyes
Kits: Yewstar(leader)-Dappled ginger tom with green eyes
Flowerclaw(warrior)-Dilute calico she-cat with yellow eyes
Spottedsky(med. cat)-Golden flecked tom
General info: Flipheart loves her family more than anything and is best
friends with a RiverClan elder. Just because she has a
RiverClan friend doesn't mean she likes the water.
After a long days work, Flipheart will curl up next to her
mate and sleep for the whole night until sunhigh.

Name: Flameface
Clan: RiverClan
Description: Torbie (tortoiseshell tabby) she-cat with pale green eyes
Mother: Dawnflight-Yellow tabby she-cat with green eyes
Father: Greyfur-Grey tabby tom with blue eyes
Sisters: Elmeyes(med. cat)-Dark grey and white she-cat with green eyes
Quailpaw(dead apprentice)-Pale grey she-cat with amber eyes
Mate: Crowstar(leader)-Brown tom with white paws and brown eyes
Kits: Lightfall(warrior)-Cream tom with yellow eyes
Firesong(deputy)-Dappled russet-coloured tom with amber eyes
General info: Flameface is a fat elder who does nothing more than sit
all day and eat food. Later on in her elder-hood, she will be