video juegos Help!?

TheLostBrotha posted on Jan 27, 2008 at 07:27PM
Hi Guys!

I want to buy a Wii. Yeah I know... I'm a bit slow buying it. I was just wondering, What accesories and games should I get with it?

Thanks, :D

video juegos 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año PkmnTrainerJ said…
Hey LostBrotha. If you have yet to buy a Wii, get a Nunchuck and perhaps a Wii Points card along with either Paper Mario or Mario Galaxy.
hace más de un año cocopopsrdeadly said…
Also, you should get a wiimote! :D
hace más de un año knifewrench said…
I'd recommend buying two Wii-motes and two Nunchucks. Yes, it is expensive but if you're a sociable guy it is definitely a good choice. If this applies to you, then you should also get Mario Party 8.

Also, if you like guns or zombies, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles is a good game. If you find rail-shooter games like Umbrella Chronicles quite hard, buy RE4 Wii Edition; sure, it's a Gamecube game with Wii controls but none the less a brilliant game.

From what I've seen the Wii Zapper is a good buy, although I have yet to test it out.

If you DID live in the US I'd recommend buying Smash Bros Brawl, but seeing as you live in the UK I can only offer a Tough-Break-In-The-Same-Boat-High-Five.

Super Mario Galaxy is a brilliant game, no matter what sort of gamer you are. Mario Strikers, - however - is VERY difficult and you should only get it if you are both very skilled at football games and don't get wound up easily. I'll warn you that Super Paper Mario is very puzzle based and has quite a lot of listening to other characters telling you about the story, but if you get past that it's a fun game.

If you didn't get Twilight Princess for the Gamecube, it is a good decision to buy it for the Wii. So far, no Zelda game has been a disappointment.