video juegos Ideas For A Video Game

BLAMargera123 posted on Jan 21, 2011 at 05:37AM
well feel free to talk about your own idea's and stuff oh and here are my ideas:
WAR MACHINEZ!: american, korean, and russian merc scientists make battle suits and fight on a map. you can choose either faction and customize armor.
Iron Smiley: a deadly mercinary is looking for vengeance against another merc who betrayed him.
Lil' Knights: A Warrior, an archer, a mage, and a shaman fight a evil darkness attacking there land.
Thats all i got so anyways feel free to leave a comment and... yeah.

video juegos 7 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año BLAMargera123 said…
hmmm
wow you guys really dont have any ideas? i thought REAL gamers would have thousands of ideas! thats a failure, why do you even play video games veryone who reading this? you dont even get to be called a gamer
mischievous
so no ideas at all huh? well heres something first one to make a good idea for a video game gets to have it made because im going to full sail university. so put that in your mouth and suck it!
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año PrinceKiseki said…
monkey
For a while I have wanted to make a cartoony tank game with cel-shaded graphics.
Or make it look claymation.

Probably an Action-Adventure with miles of land to explore and things to explode.

The controls would ignore realism to make the game faster and smoother.
big smile
thank you for replying a comment you are an official gamer! and i will think of that idea
hace más de un año PrinceKiseki said…
cool
Wahoo!
 Wahoo!
hace más de un año smartdust1 said…
I've recently joined and just saw your post, so here is my idea. I am interested in all things about healthcare/medicine. So I would want to see a game where, for example, you get to play the emergency doc, where you have to quickly save people; or a hospital administrator, where you have to make sure the hospital runs smoothly. And I would expect various story-type scenes be distributed in-between the game play, as seems to be the rule for video games nowadays. Not sure about other gamers, but I would want everything to be as close to reality as possible. I guess such a game would be able to function as a very fun, highly interactive teaching tool for some health professionals. Thanks.
hace más de un año Bond_Of_Fury said…
smile
My idea for a video game is a two player co-op survival game.

Two players get dropped in the wilderness filled with actual dangers of the actual wilderness. Predators, diseases, danger of dehydration, etc. The players would have to explore and survive for an amount of time before they can make their way to a location where they'll be extracted by a helicopter.

Wouldn't be much story to it, but heck, I'd play it. And I'd enjoy it. Journey was a game about exploration and discovering beautiful places, and you could do it with a friend. And it was freakin' awesome. This made me dream about more games like that.