vanillamoon08 To the new fans on this spot...

vanillamoon08 posted on Nov 28, 2009 at 02:03AM
Hey! Welcome to my spot "vanillamoon08"! My name is Natasha and I'm looking forward to getting to know you. :D Please fan me if you have joined this spot. I would be happy to be a friend of all people on this spot. :) I also will give you a prop for joining.
This is a spot for my stories, fan fiction, songs, etc. But with my permission first you are welcome to upload something of yours. Currently, I would like to get some of my stories more popular before any other people's major stuff starts coming on my spot. If that's okay. :)
Feel free to upload any video, picture, forum topic, pop quiz, poll question, question or link, though! I'm interested in the things you like! And, if you want to you can upload anything that you think that I might like. :)
You don't have to reply to this if you don't want to. As long as you know that I would like you to become a fan of me if I don't get to fan you first. :) Once again, I'm looking forward to making more friends and having fun on this spot. Feel free to read any of my stuff, watch any video, look at any pic, etc. And don't forget to rate!!!!!! :D

From,
Natasha, aka vanillamoon08

PS - If you like any of the following things, this is the spot for you: Twilight, Avatar the Last Airbender, The Sisters Grimm series, The Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Zutara, etc =]
last edited on Nov 28, 2009 at 02:05AM

vanillamoon08 No respuestas