Tyler and Caroline Stop hatin on Tyler!!!

xshaggy9x posted on Feb 04, 2011 at 10:36PM
He was lied to first, and Caroline is doing nothing but playing the victim. She lied to him about being involved with her Uncles death!!! Come on people...He was confused and scared, and who would save someone that had involvement on their family members death. He doesn't know what to do, at least he had the courage to apologize afterwards...She shut him out..And now hes left alone to go join those wolf people..

And Caroline's excuse was to protect her friends?? For one why the hell would she get involved with him in the first place...ANd two what was she protecting her friends from...Tyler????

Tyler and Caroline 7 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año DelenaLover said…
I'm kind of tired of repeating myself so all I'm going to say is that the fault is 50/50. They both made mistakes and feel betrayed. They are allowed to be angry. You can't solely blame Caroline or Tyler. Putting all the blame on either of them is stupid because they both contributed to this whole mess.

Also I think everyone needs to stop freaking out and/or obsessing about this. They got into ONE fight. It happens. The hate is unnecessary.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año crazychlo said…
I'm kind of tired of repeating myself so all I'm going to say is that the fault is 50/50. They both made mistakes and feel betrayed. They are allowed to be angry. You can't solely blame Caroline or Tyler. Putting all the blame on either of them is stupid because they both contributed to this whole mess.

Also I think everyone needs to stop freaking out and/or obsessing about this. They got into ONE fight. It happens. The hate is unnecessary.

THIS.
hace más de un año Aubreykarew said…
It hopefully wld get better for them in the future episodes ,, they have a lotta chemisty and this thing cannot stop them frm gettin together. Hopefully they wil be able to understand each other and overcome whats happened
hace más de un año xshaggy9x said…
I know thats what im trying to say...They both were at fault its just everyone keeps blaming tyler. I just thought he needed someone to stick up for him <3 and episode 2x16 Caroline still wants to be with Matt. :(( I think Forwood might be over
hace más de un año fangs286 said…
well i used to completly hate him but now?i totally agree with DelenaLover
hace más de un año ForwoodLover95 said…
The fault is double sided...caroline shouldnt have lied to him...and tyler should have helped if he really loves her he wouldnt have just stood there and let jules put that gun to her head....they both just need to realize that they love each other and stop worrying about other people's issues with it and just get together..its what they need.nobody around them is gonna like their relationship but they cant change it...they are trying to please everyone around them what they need to do is just do what they want and live their lives they way they want to and let other people live their lives through them
hace más de un año ForwoodLover95 said…
laugh
*and stop letting other people live their lives through them.

sorry wrote a typo in my previous statement