1) Pam: "Did I miss something? Are we girls now? Did we registrarse a book club and read some queer chick lit memoirs and are bound together por estrogen o sisterhood o some other feminist drivel?"
2) Pam: "There's vampire in your cleavage." Sookie: "Oh, eww!"
Pam: "Here let me get that for you."
3) Pam: "I'll give tu 24 hours to deliver that witch to me and if tu don't, I will personally eat, fuck and kill all three of you."
4) Pam: "I don’t know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember, I can rip your throat out if I need to, and also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago."
5) Bill: "Tell me, do tu enjoy living halfway up his backside the way tu do?"
Pam: "Yes, it's nice, tu should try it sometime."
6) Pam: "This is bulls**t. Listen, bitch, I don't have time for this. Fix my maker."
7) Pam: "I never forget a pretty face, you're in my vault"
8) Pam to Bill: "You're a Maker! You're a Hero"
9) Pam: "That thing owes me a pair of shoes." (about looking for Maryann in the woods)
10) Pam: [To Arlene's children] "You make me so happy I never had any of you."