Touch (TV series) comentario Box - drop your thoughts here!

WillowPolson posted on Apr 27, 2012 at 06:11AM
Hey guys, I'm in "touch" with the showrunners and some of the folks at Fox PR. I'd love to hear your feedback, and I may pass some of it along to Tim Kring (depending on what it is - be nice!).

So if you could tell Tim anything, what would it be?

Touch (TV series) 5 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año starwalker221 said…
I find the show to be extremely profound as it shows synchronistic number phenomena that has been active in my life since 1984. Because of this I can relate to the show more than any other I have ever seen. I LOVE IT! In fact I feel I have lived a part of it.

I have a blog that covers some of my unusual experiences go to: link

I would love to hear feedback and to connect to others who have had similar experiences!

Starwalker221
hace más de un año WillowPolson said…
That is so cool, Starwalker! I love things like that, and people really listening to the universe! That's part of what drew me to the show as well. Connections, global consciousness, etc. Bookmarking your blog!
hace más de un año JazzCrooner said…
Hello Willow,

Nice to meet you online. I don’t watch a lot of TV, but I enjoy following Touch.

It would be interesting to see an episode where Jake discusses the mathematical architecture of the universe with Stephen Hawking. No surprise if that is already in the works.

JazzCrooner
hace más de un año WillowPolson said…
I'm not sure how they would discuss it, JazzCrooner! But it's an interesting idea to think about... :)
hace más de un año JazzCrooner said…
Stephen Hawking immediately came to mind. As the world’s foremost cosmologist, he is on a grail quest to uncover the blueprint of the Universe.

Personality-wise, Dr. Hawking and Jake would be classified as schizoids. I include myself in that category.

The compulsion to determine order and pattern represents a fearful response to the proverbial “buzzing blooming confusion” that assaults each infant upon birth.

The remedy to apparent chaos is to organize our experiences into coherent patterns. However, we sometimes impose order and pattern where it does not actually exists.

So, if the compulsion to impose order and pattern is a fearful response, the counter-phobic reaction would be to take a nihilistic view and assert that such patterns are mere fabrications of the mind. They have no objective reality. And the world as we perceive it has no ultimate meaning.

Touch is characterized by a certain lightness and the intimation of hope. I’m not sure if Tim Kring would ever want to explore the darker nihilistic side on this TV series.