Total Drama Island Fancharacters STOP THE COLOR OVERS!!!!

obssesedTDIgirl posted on Jun 04, 2011 at 11:41PM
You know, I felt I put up with color overs for a while and I sick of it! I know personally I used but not anymore! I mean, aftera while I stpped and now I know why people don't like it! The most common people I see colored over is Gwen and Courtney. when I come to this spot I always laugh to myself " Is this a Courtney Convention? But I think people who do color overs have more potential then what they actually think. I found that out for myself. And I know some can't draw that well but you should at least give it a try rather than giving up! So, I say we should stop this, because you guys don't have enough encouragement or something to actually draw! AND if you have a scanner, it even easier! Just practice drawing your character, scan it and BAM! Your have a masterpiece!

Need pointers? Go on Youtube.com, google it, or ask someone on this spot! Your free to ask me questions at anytime.

SO WHO WITH ME? Is anyone else thinking that colorover should stop?

PLZ COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS OR CONSERNS!

*plz keep your comments swear free or at least censor it and plz no self adertisment like Please join my spot at "blah blah blah"

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Useabelis said…
I used to color over,but now I draw my own.