Total Drama Island Fancharacters Total Drama Vamps vs. lobos

Seastar4374 posted on Jan 15, 2011 at 03:38PM
okay its basically twilight but someone might've already taken the idea so I just worded it differently. I have a few rules.

1. You are allowed to imprint on someone but it can't be the same person that someone else already did.
2. You can either be a mortal, a vamprie, or a werewolf your choice,
3. No killing any of the OCs you may kill people though.
4. no more rules.

I'll start.
save

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 3123 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 3123

hace más de un año dxarmy423 said…
Mind controlled Jason: brains!

Vance: attack them!

Mind Controlled Jason: *runs at namii and tumba*
hace más de un año aprilacne said…
Namii:I TOLD YOU TO HELP US NOT TRY TO KILL US!*puts herself in front of tumba*Let me tell you somthing..I will die trying to protect Tumba with my life on the line!

Tumba:*mouths at vance*Don't do this...pleas don't do this* reaches tward him trying to touch his cheak*

Namii:*holds her back*Do you think it's right to take a five year old girls life away?LEMME TELL YOU SOMTHING IT'S NOT FUN TRYING TO SAVE HER FROM THE PEOPLE THAT KILLED OUR PARENTS!

Tumba:*brakes free* *'shows' vance what happend to her* *thinks'I almost died becuse of them..they killed my mommy and daddy...why are you trying to kill us?'*
hace más de un año Seastar4374 said…
*I cough trying to breathe. What he did took all the air out of my lungs. i fell onto my side my tail motionless and my fur just matted on the side I was laying on. I just lay there trying to catch my breath. After awhile I'm sucessful. I run back to wherer I hid my clothes and formed back. I get into them quickly and run off trying to find a safe place to rest and be safe*
last edited hace más de un año
*I let go of his face and smell somthing disjusting..I looked back at Namii...was that blood on her arm...I ran back to the girl..yep it was warewolf, after I pureifyed the area I looked at her. she just looked at me with her big black eyes.I layed next to her putting my hand on her cheak 'showing' her every thing that happend '..and I was so scared,I didn't know what to do because Namii told me what to do but she's dead now...' my thoughts slowly came to a halt. she got up and ran somewhere so I fallowed.*
*I finally find a place and I was greatful. Thank god it was in a spanish speaking country. I could speak the language and probably talk someone into helping me. I find a girl about my age and looked pretty reliable. I start talking to her and I convince her. She just smiles when I say that I need help though. I sigh and just stop talking to ehr. I walk away from her.*
(Sorry bout the late response I had to get lunch)

Vance: *mind gets cloudy and confusing* ahh dammit what is with those visions ahhhh

Mind Controlled Jason: ugh *snaps out of mind control*
*I held onto the girls hand,she looked down at me in shock*"My name is Tumba..Do you remember me?"*I asked using my real voice this time.It was akward,I din't use my voice alot because I told my parents alot through my voice..but they died..so I use my power.*"I don't think you told me you'res...what is it?"*I asked agian..*
Jason:*looks at namii*N-no..Vance wha-*remembers killing namii*YOU MADE ME KILL HER?!?*looks around for tumba*Did you see her leave?*picks him up lifting his feet of the ground*TELL ME NOW VANCE!
Vance: ugh *holds face* dammit what the hell was that vision?

Vance: am I hallucinating?

Vance: *to Jason* namii isnt dead you were seeing things *points at the real namii*
I find another person who is willing to taske me in. This time I don't screw it up and walk home with them. I realized who the person was shortly after. I couyldn't believe who it was. It was my cousin*
Namii:WHRE IS SHE VANCE!

Jason:*sits him in a chair*

Namii:*gets more worried*TELL ME WHERE TUMBA RAN OFF TO NOW!
Vance: *sitting in a chair* ugh I dont know

Vance: *mind still cloudy and confused* ugh what is with these visions! ahhhh *gets headache*
*once he realizes who I was he gasped*

Dustin: Oh my god Rochelle!

*I smile anf hug him. I was glad he remembered who i was*
Namii:Here.*hands him a water bottle*

Jason:God D***it son of a..*Namii's hand covers her mouth*

*Over by Ro and Tumba*

Tumba:*touches Dustin's cheak* *'tells' him everything* *thinks '...so I came with her becuse my sister is dead'*
*Dustin looks at me shocked,*

*I shrug* I don't know anything about this.

D: Thats what I figured. Sadly we can't do anything about her sister.

What should we do?

D: I have no idea
Tumba:*to rochelle*I told you what happend but you where in wolf form.Don't you remember?You ran off when I was telling you that I was gonna follow you around.*looks at dustin* *smiles*
hace más de un año iloveduncan6 said…
Chey and Lili: *Fighting*
*over by namii*

Jason:CHEY!*drags her by her hair in to the room*You have to help us...

Namii:*on the verge of crying*Tumba is missing...*rages with anger*thanks to him*points at vance*I can't find her with my 'seeing the next thing' because i can't see him and that mean she's gonna be with him when we reunite!
Chey: *Possesed by the darkness and eyes turn a cold black*
(Hello???)
(here)

Vance: *whispers into his watch* chilly, isaac I've gotten them to let there guard down

Isaac: *some where else* ok we will attack soon

Vance: *to his watch* right
Namii:*hisses*

Jason:*holds chey's sholders*What's wrong with her?

Namii:NOT HER HIM!

Jason:whats wrong with him?

Namii:THEY LIED TO US! THEY LIED TO TUMBA!
(heloow?)
Chey: *Darks smoke starts to rise from her body*
Jason:*evily smerks*Chey would you like to help us?

Namii:*snarls at vance*YOU BETRAYED US! TELL ISAAC HE IS GOING TO DIE IF HE TOUCHES TUMBA!

Jason:*pulls out his bloody ax*
Chey: *In pain and falls on the floor*
Namii:*senses tumba a few yards away*I-i found her scent!*grabs vance by the waist*Jason get her on dirt bike!*drapes him over her sholder* Runs out the door*

Jason:Chey?*drops ax*Chey are you ok?*bends down on both of his knees*Thatt's it you're not walking to Sally*picks het up bridel style and carrys her to Sally*
Chey: *Opens her bark black eyes and looks around* Let me go you phesent!
The other half of Chey: *Comes out of her bodie*
Chey: *Eyes turn back to normal and is her old self*
Chey and her other half: *Looks at eachother*
Jason:holy crap..Chey?*puts her in his lap*chey if it's the real you hold on to the handle bar grippers*thinks 'did I just see that happen?'*

*over by tumba*

Namii:*brakes the door down*Rochelle...*throws vance on the floor*Issac and Chilly are doing this...*looks at tumba*...Tumba!*extends her arms*

Tumba:*crys*NAMII!*jumps into namii's arms*

Namii:Shhh shhh,It's Ok I'm here now...Ro thank you for being a freind and not an enimmy...

Tumba:Tis is my big sister...
Chey's other half: *Takes down his hood*
Chey: Vexen!
Chey and Vexen: *Jumps off of the bike*
Jason:*sighs*Its ok Chey...*sets her on his lap agian*Hold the handle bar grippers like I told you...
Vexen: *Dissapears back into Chey's body*
Chey: *Eyes go dark black again*
*over by a destroyed tank*

Vance: *melts from the ground* so are we ready

Isaac: yeah *loads plasma cutter*

Chilly: *reloads pulse rifle* lets take them down!
Chey: *Eyes are still a bark black*
(G2G! Gonna go play Wizard101!~)
*I smile at namii and nod. So she trusted me which was a good thing.* Sure thing. *I said to her still smiling*
Namii:*comes up behind issac* *turns him around and slaps him acrros the face* *through her teeth*She respected you like gods and this in how you repay her?DO you seriously want a little five year old girl to die...*pushes him to the ground* *crying while screaming at him*WE TRUSTED YOU!I CAN'T BELEIVE THAT I SAVED YOU FROM THOSE THINGS!

Tumba:*comes up behind her*What Are the Ortonsdoing with the bad man?

Namii:The Orton's lied to us Tumba,They didn't want to protect us.They only wanted to kill us...

Tumba:*lisens to Isaac's and chilly's thoughts*N-no.You promesed us that you would protect us!

*over by jason*

Jason:*intertwins his fingers with chey's*ready Chey?
Isaac: nammi calm down its just a game

Chilly: yeah watch *shoots Isaac with the pulse rifle*

Isaac: *dissapears* *respawns right next to them* see?

Vance: over dramatic much
Namii:*pick tumba up*Well we Vampires don't work that way like you parisites!

tumba:*reaches for isaac*I want him to hold me...

Namii:*steps away from them holding her back*I over herd Vance talking to you..

tumba:*brakes free*I said i want hin to hold me*steps over to isaac*Up Up I want Up!*reaches up*
Chey: *Eyes are back to normal*
Jason:*tilts his head back and laughs*ok then..*bike rores to life* *goes 20 miles per hour*

*4 hours later*

Jason:*slows down*Can I ask you something?
Chey: And that is...?
(Hello??)
Jason:*turns her around* *looks in her eyes*Do you think of me as a monster?I mean I don't have the mask or the murdder wepons but people all was run away from me ya know?What i get for being the son of a killer...
Chey: No! Of course not.
Jason:Wow the first person to not think that I'm a cold blooded killer...
Chey: Well you arn't.
Jason:You're cute when you get protective about what I think of myself*trns he back around*hold on tight*speads up*
Chey: *Grins*
Jaon:*tilts his head back and howls at the moon*