Total Drama Island Fancharacters Night Academy. RP

DanixxDumb posted on Oct 13, 2010 at 12:02AM
Have You Ever Wanted Your OC To Be A Vampire? Well.. You've come to the right place. This Academy is teaching the Basics of the Vampiric world to Your OC. Go through regular, Highschool Drama. This is mainly like The House Of Night Series. So, Come and Get Marked!

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 208 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 208

hace más de un año DanixxDumb said…
I didn't know It would actually happen to me. I wasn't even Notified. But, Many people don't know they become marked. Just like I didn't. So, Here I am.. In the Night Academy Office. Waiting to be applied and move in with my Roomate. Who I hoped wouldnt be a Peppy Blonde.
How long did it take to register here? I sighed and waited, Until My Father walked out of the Administrator office. "Well," He rubbed his eyes. "You're registered." He wasn't into the fact that Im a Fledgling. What Pastor would be? "Cool." I muttered; Ignoring his gaze.
hace más de un año DuncansMyLuv14 said…
*RIKKI*
It didn't surprise me that our quote-unquote "uncle" Chris McClaine (well, really, his limo driver) was the one to take me and my sister to Night Academy... That he was the only one who had the guts to even go there. My dad wanted to take us, but not only was he terrified, but he was a famous movie director, and he had a new movie to work on; I didn't want him to lose any time, so I had our insane ex-godfather take us instead. Why I chose him, I don't know, but at least he was willing to take me and Melisa there and get us enrolled after the family found out we were both Fledglings...which was just as much of a shock to us as it was to everyone else.

"Ok, Rikki, Melisa, here we are." Chris said as he stopped the car. I quickly got out of the car with my big, holding my black tote bag close to me as I walked into the school, knowing there was a black Benz coming that had me and my sisters luggage in it.

*MELISA*
As I walked at my sister and my ex-godfather's side, I had a hard time processing what was going on still. I always considered myself normal, but obviously, neither me or my sister were normal because we were Fledglings, and were about to be enrolled in Night Academy, which kind of scared the Hell out of me; not only did it mean I wasn't normal anymore, but I was gonna be surrounded by freaks for the entire time I was in this school.

"Bubbles, this way." I heard my sister call. Snapping out of my thoughts, I noticed she was waiting outside of the Administration Office, and Chris had already gone it; "Oh...ok, Cocoa..." I muttered as I stood beside her, nervously touch the spot on my cheek where I was unexpectedly marked, just as my sister touched the spot where she was marked, even though her mark was hidden by her hair.
 *RIKKI* It didn't surprise me that our quote-unquote "uncle" Chris McClaine (well, really, his limo d
You might think, "Oh, your father shouldn't hate you." But, Thats Bullsh*t. Ever since I got marked; He's been distant. Who wouldn't be? I'm a Vampire. I lugged my,"Gothic Treasures" Bag to the Dorm I was assigned to, # 234. 'Please No blondes, Please No blondes.' I chanted in my thoughts. I slipped the key into the keyhole and turned it to the left. It opened.
I relieved a breath of air. My roommate still wasn't here yet.
I picked the bed next to the window, The Moon was shining brilliantly against it. I dropped my bag onto the bed and sighed. So, This was it? I'm a Vampire Fledgling attending Night Academy.
(Are you not replying to TDS anymore?)

*RIKKI*
It didn't take very long for Chris to come out of the Administration Office; "Ok, here you go, girls." he said as he gave me and my sister each a map along with a paper with our room assignments. "Thanks, Chris..." Melisa and I both said before getting up and hugging him. "Tell daddy we miss him..." Melisa said as she wiped a tear away; "Mom and Jerry, too." I added, referring to one of the butlers at our house. "No prob, guys..." Chris said before smiling at us both; "Now, try and keep out of trouble...and don't get too drunk while you're here...RIKKI..." he said with a smirk as he turned to me. I only giggled as I gently shoved him; "I'm not making any promises." I said jokingly before taking my sister's hand and leading her toward where the map said the dorms were.

*MELISA*
"I can't believe we're not sharing a room..." I said with sadness in my voice as I stood in front of room 234, Rikki's room. "Melisa, you're right next door, remember?" my sister reminded me as she pointed to room 235; "I know, but I wanted to share with my sister..." I retaliated sadly. Rikki gave me a smile as she held my hands; "We'll still see each other, Bubbles; everything's gonna be fine." she assured me, causing me to smile back. "Thanks, Cocoa." I said before giving my sister a hug, then picking up my stuff. "See ya, sis." I said as I unlocked my door; "Same to you." Rikki said as she unlocked her own door, walking into her room at the same time as I did.
last edited hace más de un año
(Yeah. I am.)

The door slowly opened. I ignored it though. I quickly plugged in my Earphones and turned it up high. I still chanted in my head. "Please No blonde..." I murmured. I slowly opened my eyes and saw,—Thank You!— Not a blonde. She was about as tall as me. She had long Brown hair, that traced her shoulders. She was also wearing a White Off the shoulder long sleeve with Jeans and boots. I glanced down at my outfit. My combat boots and Black skinny jeans, along with my BVB Concert Tee looked like Crap compared to her.
"Uhm... Hi?" I greeted with a small smirk.
(Just checking... You haven't responded there since yesterday. P.S.: Rikki's hair is black...just sayin'.)

*RIKKI*
I looked up at the girl who was already in the room with a little smile; "H-Hi..." I stuttered nervously as I put my bags down. I gently pushed some of my hair behind my ear as my shyness quickly got the best of me; "M-My name's Rikki... Rikki D-D-Daniels..." I nervously stuttered as I got into an old habit of playing with my hair when I got nervous.

*MELISA*
It took me a few minutes to unpack my stuff and put it all away...which was surprising since I have so many clothes. The last touch I added was my favorite toy bunny on my bed, which was a single bed separate from the single bed on the other side of the room; "Perfect." I said to myself before sitting down and closing my eyes, trying to relax myself as I wondered what my roommate might be like.
 (Just checking... tu haven't responded there since yesterday. P.S.: Rikki's hair is black...just say
"Nikki Rathebone." I pulled out my earphones and held out a perfectly Black fingernailed hand. She seemed cool, A little.. Shy, But cool. I wa a little suspicious though. I've met girls like this. First they become all nice and sweet. But, Bam! They stab you in the back. Trust me, It happens.
*RIKKI*
I gently shook Nikki's hand, the naturally suspicious part of my brain wondering if I should trust her. She was definitely cool, though; she reminded me of my best friend, Alexa.

I quickly grabbed my suitcases and guitar case, then placed them both on the bed I could tell Nikki hadn't already claimed; "... I still can't believe I'm even here... I wasn't anywhere near as shocked as my sister, though; she passed out when she first found out." I said out loud, not even sure if Nikki cared what I was talking about as I took out my guitar.
Her words, Werent really a suprise. I've heard them millions of times from the Fledglings here.They say it was a mistake for them to become Marked. But, I was okay being Marked. The vampiric Nature has always been an Interest of mine since I was in diapers. 
  I was still suspicious of Rikki. She reminded me way too much of That chick-who-shall-not-be-named. I walked over to my bag and started to pull out my Band posters, Black clothing, & Small Skull-animal. 
    "So.. Uhm.. Tell me about youself." I suggested as I pinned one of the posters on my wall.

*RIKKI*
"Well...one thing is I've been singing and playing guitar since I was about 13." I said as I sat on my bed with my guitar in my hands; "My best friend taught me... Her name's Alexa; I bet you'd get along with her, but she's stuck in Juvie right now." I said as I stroked the black guitar my aforementioned friend gave me on my last birthday.
 *RIKKI* "Well...one thing is I've been canto and playing guitarra since I was about 13." I dicho as I
I nodded. "Thats pretty sweet."
I sighed and rubbed my head; This mark felt like it was a weding ring. I couldn't exscape it. The Purple colored design on my forehead was strange. I looked over at Rikki's mark. "What do you think about all of this?"
*RIKKI*
"I'm trying to stay calm about it, but I'm definitely surprised by it all..." I replied. I touched the area on my forehead where my crescent-shaped mark was, not even bothering to try and hide it with my hair; "It's mostly because I never thought there was anything extraordinary about me... I never had any confidence in myself; people compliment me all the time, and I still get self-conscious wherever I go." I went on as I started to play the music from "According To You", the song that reminded me a lot of myself.
As, Rikki spoke. I stood and walked over to the mirror; Looking at my mark. 
  The Mooncrescent was colored in with a deep Amber. The swirls and curls of the design traced my forehead and ended at each end. I gently followed along the trails of the mark. 
   "When I was young..." I started. "My grandmother Lucy Storm was a wicken... She believed in all of this. Vampires, werewolves, witches, goblins... Anything supernatural." I let my hand fall to my side and my mind wander to the last memory I had of Lucy. 
   "She told me,—When I was 15— That I was special in a way.. But, I didn't know this was going to be it. I mean, Ive seen people get marked at school. They'd completely freak out and run home. But.. When I was marked.. I felt.. Like.. I actually knew this was for me," I laughed lightly to myself and turned to Rikki. "Silly isn't?"   
*RIKKI*
"Not really. I say if you think you're meant for something, go right ahead and go for it." I replied before putting my guitar back in my guitar case. Out of a force of habit, I got a notebook I had been writing a story in for the past 9 months out of my suitcase, and put it in my tote bag; "I'm about to go look around; you wanna come?" I asked.

*CAMIELLE*
Seeing as my aunt was the Night Academy headmistress, it was both expected and a bit of a surprise that she wanted me there; it was easy to assume I'd end up getting marked, but I didn't think she'd actually do anything about it, let alone let me come there. The only reason she might not have allowed me to come was because she knew I was bi and wouldn't want me to end up with a REALLY hot roommate since I have a hard time controlling myself around hot girls, and she would be embarrassed if I tried anything and got in serious trouble. Still, I found myself in room 230, wondering who my roommate was; 'I can't believe she seriously let me come here...' I thought as I laid on my bed, my clothes and other belongings having already been put away.
 *RIKKI* "Not really. I say if tu think you're meant for something, go right ahead and go for it." I
I nodded and snatched my MP3; Filled with my favorite bands. "Lets Go." I said; as I plucked the earphones in. As, I opened the door I noticed a Punk, leaning against the wall across from our room. "Nikki?" He murmured. Confusion filled me. Did I know him?
"Uhm. Do I know..." I trailed on. I remembered those Teal eyes anywhere! I smiled widely. "Duncan! Where have you been? I—I haven't seen you since.. The 6th Grade!" I pulled him into a hug. He laughed and pulled away; holding out his fist. I immediately remembered our little handshake. "So, Who's your friend?" He smirked and motioned over to Rikki.
"Rikki."
*RIKKI*
Again, my shyness seemed to take over...only this time, it came with a REALLY deep blush crossing my face and my brown eyes quickly looking down at my black boots; "... H-Hi..." I muttered nervously, unaware that I was digging my nails into my left arm.
"Hey, Duncan Smirked again. "You guys know where the Cafeteria Is?" He asked. I looked over at Rikki; Then back at Duncan. "No. Show us will ya?" I laughed lightly. He laughed. "Har, har." He led us down a hallway, Then another hallway, Left, right, right, left. Until We made it two Tall Double Doors. Each marked with differents signs.
"Woah." I mumbled. Duncan smirked and opened up the doors; Showing us a scene of Vampires enjoying their lunches and Their Friends company.
*RIKKI*
My breathing got even deeper when I noticed just how many others were in the cafeteria; "Oh, geez... I hate being in huge crowds; I always get nervous..." she muttered as she started playing with her hair again.
 This place was amazing. 
   "I'll go get some of my friends." Duncan informed and walked off to a table full of different stereotypes. 
 I glances at Rikki and gulped. It felt like freshmen year again. Everyone stared at me like I was a freak. But, they seemed to gawk at my mark instead of my outfit.
*RIKKI*
"... I can't do this... Not without my sister; I can't stay calm unless I know she's nearby..." I said out loud, moving back one step, feeling so nervous that I thought I was gonna pass out.
"Is that her..?" I pointed to a Girl in a Pink outfit and Pink bow.
*RIKKI*
When I noticed the girl Nikki was pointing to, I smiled, recognizing her pink dress and heart-shaped barrette in her long, red hair from where I was; "Melisa!!" I called as I waved in her direction.

*MELISA*
I was flirting with this SUPER hot Latin guy when I heard my sister's voice; "Cocoa?" I turned to the entrance to see Rikki standing next to a girl in black skinny jeans which made me smile brightly; not only was I happy to see her, but I figured this guy I was talking to might have been even better for her than for me. "Hey, Alejandro...come with me; I want you to meet my sister." I said as I took the cute Latino's hand and lead him toward my twin and her new friend.
"You guys, hang. Alright?" I suggested. "Im going to go get some food." I walked away. The other vampires' gazes still locked on me. "Look at her mark.." Is what I kept hearing. Their whispering was mostly about my mark. "Ive never seen anything Like It." They murmured.
*RIKKI*
"Wait...Nikki...?" I muttered as I watched my new friend walk away. I shrugged a little, figuring as long as I was with Melisa, everything would be fine... However, that was before I noticed the CRAZY hot Latino beside her; "Oh, damn..." I mumbled when those gorgeous green eyes caught my attention.

*MELISA*
I could see Rikki blushing even as I was still leading Alejandro toward her; "Cocoa, come meet my new friend!" I called, only to have her shyly nod and walk toward us. I stood on my tip-toes so I could whisper into the Hispanic boy's ear; "Cute, isn't she?"
I plopped a small Cupcake onto my tray; Along with a small PB&J Sandwich.
"Yo, Nikki!" I looked up; and Saw Duncan motioning me over. I smiled lightly and walked over to Duncan and a group of his friends. "Who are they?" I asked. They all laughed lightly.
"Gwen."
"Trent."
"Art."
"Geoff."
"Cody."
*MELISA*
"Si... VERY cute..." Alejandro said, with an interested look in his green eyes. It was at that moment that I knew it; he and Cocoa would be TOTALLY perfect together!

"H-H-Hi, Bubbles..." I heard Rikki stutter as her eyes remained on her black boots. "Hey, Cocoa! I want to introduce you to my new friend..." I said before pushing her into the hot Latino I brought with me; "Alejandro, Rikki. Rikki, Alejandro." I said with a suggestive tone in my voice.

*RIKKI*
My heart started pounding out of control when I noticed how close I was to the outrageously HOT Latino thanks to my sister; "Umm.... H-H-H-Hi..." I stuttered, quickly backing up and looking down at my feet again. I felt a hand tilt my chin, and I realized that hand belonged to Alejandro when I was looking into his amazing green eyes; "Hola..." he said in a seductive whisper that made my face heat up even more...if that was possible.
I smiled lightly. Duncan wrapped his arm around my shoulder and smiled widely. "This Is Nikki Rathebone. One of my best Friends since Pre-K!" 
 I laughed lightly. 
Duncan took my tray and put it down for me. I gave Him a wierd look before sitting down. I glanced at Duncan's mark. It was a waning crescent. It wasn't colored in though. Same swirls and curls at the tips though. 
  "Your mark, is pretty unique." Gwen said, Chewing on a piece of gum. 
  "Uhm... Thanks." I replied; Pulling a strand of hair behind my 3-pierced ear. 
   "So.. Uh.. Give us a little detail, Nikki..." Geoff smirked, I bit into my sandwich and felt like sudden flourish of Blood enter my mouth. Turns out there was a blood capsule in the slice of Ham. 
   I couged lightly and wiped my mouth. "Theres nothing really to tell... Duncan and I met in Pre-K.. He pushed me, I pushed back. He hated me and I hated him," I shrugged. "Guess that how we showed our friendship." 
 "Yeah.. 'Friendship'." Bridgette rolled her eyes. 
  What was she insisting? That Duncan and I were in some kinda Crush phase?
  I shook my head. My mouth was a little busy at the moment chewing on the delicious Grain and Blood. 
   "Duman amd I ares omly friems." I said; My voice muffled. I laughed. "I mean, Duncan and I are only friends." 
  I looked over at Duncan and raised an eyebrow. "Right, Duncan?" 
 He hesitated for a moment. Then, nodded after thinking for about 5 minutes. What was up with him? 
  I grabbed my drink and took a swig of Coke. Still thinking of the Teal eyed Juvie, who had hesitates at first. When I asked him the question.  
*MELISA*
"So, anyway, sis... I saw you with a girl; where's she?" I asked with an innocent look in my eyes. Rikki gave me an icy look for a second, giving me the impression that she wasn't happy with what I just did (of course, since she gets nervous around every hot guy she meets, that didn't surprise me), but still decided to give me an "She was with this guy Duncan the last time I saw her... I don't know where she is now..." she said as she started looking around the room. It didn't take me long to catch sight of that BVB shirt Rikki's friend was wearing before; "I think I see her." I said as I pointed the girl out.

*RIKKI*
I looked in the direction Bubbles was pointing, only to see Duncan and Nikki sitting at a table with some other people I didn't know; "Oh, yeah, there she is. Let's go see her." I said as I took Melisa's hand. I started walking, but stopped when Alejandro quickly took my other hand in his own; You wouldn't mind if I tagged along, would you?" he asked with a gorgeous smile. I felt my heart start pounding again, but I kept as calm as possible even as I started to blush some more; "O-O-Ok...sure..." I stuttered shyly before leading my sister and new friend (YES, that's all we are!!) to where Nikki was.
I licked my lips; and some of my fingers. "Hungry, Eh?" Cody smirked. I couldn't help but laugh lightly. The truth Was, Is I absolutely loved Lunch. The blood was now in my stomach; probably being disnagrated by the acid. I toon glance around the Lunchroom and saw Rikki, A Lation dude who wore a shirt tighter than, his jeans, and Her sister. I smiles lightly.
"Hey, Rikki." I greeted.
*RIKKI*
"Hi, Nikki... Everybody..." I said with a little wave and a slightly nervous look on my face. I looked at my sister, my nervousness seeming to disappear as I looked at her; "This is my sister, Melisa..." I said, motioning toward her and smiling. That's when my sister pushed Alejandro closer to me again; "...and THIS hottie is Alejandro..." she announced with a smirk at the INSANELY deep blush coming onto my face.
"Hello." The whole group said, in unison. Except Duncan; who just rolled his eyes at the Pretty Boy. I sorta felt like having that reaction too to Alejandro. I ran a hand through my hair and smiled lightly,"So.. Uh... Wanna—" Before I could finish a small blob of Spaghetti covered in Blood; ruined my Black Veil Brides Tee. My smile dropped. I looked around. Everyone was laughing. Especially, A Blonde with boobs probably bigger than her IQ. Humiliation filled me. My cheeks flushed a Dark Red.
"Uhm... I—I... Gotta go." I ran out of the Cafeteria. My Combat Boots squeaking on the nicely polished Floors.
*RIKKI*
Both me and Melisa growled a little bit at the sight of what just happened; 'What the Hell was that all about?!' I thought with rage filling my eyes. Both me and Melisa walked up to the blonde girl; "What the Hell is your problem?!" we shouted before we each took turns slapping her in the face, then each picked up some spaghetti. I dumped my spaghetti all over her hair and my sister took the liberty of dumping her tray of pasta down her shirt; "Serves you right." we said before pushing her onto the floor, then running off to find Nikki, unaware that Alejandro was also coming after us.
I've been through crap; Like this. And I didn't know why I was overreacting.
I was in the bathroom and dabbing at the fat stain with a Washrag. The stain was only getting worse. I groaned. This Shirt cost me 40 Bucks. It was the only on left in stock.
I growled. I looked into the mirror and saw A awkward looking girl. Pale. Stringy Black hair. Black eyes.
I wasn't that Blonde. I was a loser version of her.
*RIKKI*
"Nikki...?" Melisa and I both said as we slowly went into the bathroom we saw her go into. When I saw Nikki, I was the first to walk over to her; "Nikki, I'm so sorry about that; that chick was WAY out of line..." I said with my arms crossed as I shook my head. I heard my sister chuckle deviously; "Yeah... She deserved to have us dump all of that spaghetti on her; you should have seen her face when I poured my plate down her top." she went on before finally shutting up in response to the "SHUT IT!!!" look in my eyes.
"Its.. Fine. I've been through this before." I murmured. 
  I dabbed at the stain one more time before throwing the rag into the trash. 
  "Im going for a walk..."I noticed Rikki about to ask if she could accompany me. "Alone." I muttered. 
  I brushed past them and walked to Our dorm room to grab my jacket and change my shirt to a Black Tee, that implied,"Vampires Suck." 
   It recieved alot of dissaproving glances from the teachers that we still haven met. I glanced at the clock. The first bell would ring in just a few minutes. 
  I didn't care. I forced open the doors and winced as the sun pierced my eyes. I quickly snagged a pair of Shades from a nearby fledgling and walked out of the iron gates of Night Academy. The cool Winter breeze hit my face. It felt nice. 
*RIKKI*
"Well, we tried." Melisa said before opening the door. Ordinarily, I would have snapped at her for acting like that, but I just followed her out, seeing as I didn't know what else to do; Nikki was just like Alexa, and Lexi never listened to me when she got this mad, so I knew Nikki wouldn't listen either...at least not until she cooled down a little.

*CAMIELLE*
As I walked through the halls my Louis Vuitton shades on and my iPod Touch playing "Check On It" by Beyoncé, my eyes were skimming over every hot body I saw...and let me tell you, there was A LOT of eye candy in this school! Still, I was having a hard time finding just what I was looking for; I was hoping to find a cute girl to flirt with, but I couldn't find just what I wanted...
The fresh smell of Winter, filled my nose. Actually, nipped at my nose. But, what's the difference? 
  I pulled my jacket tighter to my figure, and looked around. Everyone,— couples, babies, adults, teens,—had nothing to worry about except myself. They didn't have to worry about being freaks or anything. Their blood did call to me though. Especially this one Goth guy. His luminous Purple eyes shreiked my name. As well as his veins. His heart pounded in my skull. 
   Just... One.. Bite. 
Before I could control myself I walked over to the Goth boy and smiled wickedly. "Hi," I said, licking my lips. 

*DUNCAN.* 

I ran after The 3 girls. 
  I looked around for Rikki, or her sister because I couldn't find Nikki. God forbid, she left the Academy. She would go on a Bloodfrenzy. 
   I took once more glance around, the Hallways. Until I saw Rikki. "Rikki!" 
(You wouldn't mind bringing Courtney in for Camielle, would you? If you don't want to, I can, but I don't like having to be too many people at a time.)

*RIKKI*
When I heard Duncan call my name, I turned around, blushing deeply when I saw his face; "Duncan..." I whispered to myself. I saw Melisa smirking out of the corner of my eye; "Oh, NOW I know why you weren't happy about me introducing you to Alejandro; you've got it bad for Duncan, don't you?" she asked me slyly. I groaned, rolled my eyes and blushed more; "Just keep your mouth shut, Melisa." I said with my arms crossed, almost forgetting that Alejandro was right beside me.
(Oh! Sure. No problem.)
*DUNCAN.*
"Where's Nikki?" I asked.
*Nikki.*
I wiped my mouth. The blood was delicious. I gazed at the lifeless Goth Boy. Before I bit him, We talked a little. He said his name was Jake. He planned on being an Artist. I felt guilt-recken. His dreams were crushed because of me...
I wiped the remaining blood off my mouth. "Shit.." I mumbled. I ran faster than Ive ever had before back to the Night Academy.

(I Will, be Courtney in sec okay?)
(Sure.)

*RIKKI*
"She said she was g-going for a walk... I-I would have went after her, but sh-she said she wanted to be alone..." I stuttered nervously as I hid behind my sister.
*DUNCAN.*
Dammit.
I cursed many words, words not sutible for anyone to hear!
I ran my hand through my dark hair. "Are you crazy? She.. She's a fledgling! She's probab—" I stopped. Because right behind Rikki was... Nikki. With Bloodhungry eyes. Blood filled clothes.
"Im.. I'm— I.... Didn't mean.. It..." She stuttered.
*COURTNEY.*
I sighed and slumped onto the administrator's desk chair. I had gotten into trouble, Yet again because some Blonde Bimbo had crossed the line in the Cafe with a certain Goth. Yet, I had to be a people lover And help her out. I had B-slapped the chick.
*RIKKI*
I knew Duncan was just worried about Nikki, so I didn't get why I started tearing up like I did. It might have been because I hated being yelled at or because I had a big crush on Duncan; either way, I was upset. "Cocoa...?" Melisa said as she gently placed a hand on my shoulder. I quickly pushed her hand off of my shoulder; "Excuse me..." was all I said before I ran off, determined to not let Duncan see me cry.

*CAMIELLE*
Knowing that the bell was about to ring, I knew I had to get to class soon, but I suddenly remembered something; "Damn...what's my next class again...?" I asked myself. I groaned, remembering I lost my schedule earlier (I'm always losing stuff...), then walked into the administration office to find my aunt; hopefully, she was there so I could get another copy from her.

*DUNCAN.* 
I ignored, Rikki and ran over to Nikki. She had guilt all over her. 
  "Duncan.. I—I... I didn't mean to..." She cried. 
  I pulled her into a hug. She had hurt someone bad.
*COURTNEY.* 
 "Miss. Justice... Why did you slap Aphrodite?" A old lady asked. 
 I rolled my eyes. 
*MELISA*
I shook my head a little bit; I knew he was worried about Nikki, but Duncan could have shown at least SOME sympathy for the girl he just made cry! "You make me sick. I have NO idea why Rikki likes you; you just made her cry, and you don't even care. What's wrong with you?" I said with annoyance in my voice before running after my sister. I heard Alejandro say "I'm not taking sides, but it makes me angry to see someone make a woman cry." before he followed me.

*CAMIELLE*
"Aunt Iradessa..." I called as I walked in. I saw my elderly aunt talking to this OUTRAGEOUSLY hot brunette girl, and couldn't help but smile; 'Cutie...' was the only thing on my mind as I looked at the freckles scattered over her cute little nose. I was quick to come out of it after I remembered why I came in, then looked at my aunt again; "Auntie, you wouldn't happen to have another copy of my schedule, would you?" I asked with my most irresistibly innocent face on, even though I knew she might not buy it since I've used this look on her 100 times before.
*DUNCAN.*
"Go. Just... Go." Nikki pulled away from the hug. "I'll be okay." She gave me a light kiss on the cheek before running away.
I knew what I did was wrong. But, Nikki was everything to me. I sighed and ran after Rikki.
*COURTNEY.*
I rolled my eyes at the purple-haired, Chick. The old chick, did the same and handed her another schedule. "Dont, loose it." She scowled.
*RIKKI*
I found myself crying in a janitors closet that I locked from the inside. I didn't know why I was acting this way; I just met Duncan, and with my luck, he probably wasn't even remotely interested. 'Why would he be interested in me?' I thought and I continued to sob to myself; 'What do I have that anybody, especially someone as hot as he is, would ever like in the first place?'

"Cocoa?" I heard my sister call as she pounded on the door. I sighed, then unlocked the door and slowly opened it to see her, Alejandro, and--surprisingly--Duncan standing there. The sight of Duncan's teal eyes only made me tear up more than I was, and I instantly slammed the door.

*CAMIELLE*
"Thanks, Auntie." I said sweetly before I gave her a hug. I looked at the hot brunette and smiled at her; "Hi; I'm Camielle." I said as I waved to her and batted my eyelashes a little bit.
*NIKKI.*
I forced the dorm door open, and entered. I was shaking bad. Really bad. I snarled and walked to my bed. Ripping the posters, clock and everything off. "Why..?" I cried softly.
*DUNCAN.*
"Rikki.. C'mon... Open up." I sighed. Wait... I'm was in Juvy! I kneeled down and started to pick the lock.
PLUNK.
"Got'cha." I cheered succesfully. I opened the door and gave Melissa and Alejandro a knowing glance. I closed the door behind me and saw a weeping Rikki.
"Rikki... Look, Im sorry. But... Nikki and I.. We have memories.. And.. I've never stopped loving her." I admitted. Wow, I just spilled my heart to Rikki.
*COURTNEY.*
"Whatever." I sniped at Camielle. "Courtney." I didn't intend at all to make friends here. And, This camielle character wasn't going to change that.
*RIKKI*
"... Forget it; I didn't expect anything to happen anyway..." I said as I wiped the tears from my eyes. I hugged my knees to my chest and closed my eyes; "Seriously, even if you didn't already like somebody else, it wouldn't make a difference; why would ANYBODY--especially you--want to go out with me anyway? ... I'm a freakin' loser..." I said as I closed my eyes and hit the back of my head against the wall behind me a few times.

*CAMIELLE*
"... You know, you're cute when you're mad, Courtney; I like that." I said with an impressed look in my brown eyes, completely ignoring my aunt as I sat in the available seat next to Courtney.

*DUNCAN.* 
 "Rikki... Your Not a loser. Stop saying that." I scowled. 
*COURTNEY.* 
  "Yeah.. Well... 'aunty' I've got a class to go to." I stood and ignored Camielle; walking out.
*RIKKI*
"How do you know? You just met me..." I responded before I shoved my face into my knees. "... I mean, I can't speak or stand up for myself, I get nervous in crowds--even small ones--, I come close to passing out if a guy flirts with me... On top of that, I lose my temper all the time, so that makes me a loser AND a hot-headed psycho..."

*CAMIELLE*
"... Bye, Aunt Iradessa." I said before following Courtney out of the office. I smiled as I caught up to her, refusing to leave her side; "You didn't think you were gonna get rid of me that easy, did you, cutie?" I asked with a little giggle.