Total Drama Island Fancharacters Just another RP, dude.

c0caine posted on Apr 14, 2012 at 12:08AM
Yeah. I created this RP because I was bored. Do whatever you want. C:
Have fun.~

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 1613 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 1613

hace más de un año c0caine said…
(xD')
Ellie: C'mon..~ I'm hungry. >n<' *pouts*
(Yeah? :3)
~
Ren:*chuckles, pulls out the bacon from the fridge and begans cooking it~*
~
hace más de un año RainbowOtakuX3 said…
Micah: Yeah. ^^
~~
Luca: My head is killing me..
~~
Ry: It was boring.. Didn't really do anything, but sleep.. What about your's?
~~
Lisa: I'm. Jumping. On. My... Bed! *giggles, then lands on her butt* SO~ Whatcha' doin'~? c:
~~
Anja: I am excited~! I'm gonna take you on a fun date tonight~! :D *hopping up and down*
hace más de un año GWENxTRENT said…
(Sorryyy~ XD How are you? :33)
Josh: *chuckles, kissing her nose* Alright, get in here~ *moves out of the way*
(Well..this is gonna be really random, you know these pictures: link ?...I dunno why, but the guy texting back reminds me of Josh..xDDD *laaaame*)
--
Caleb:..You're gonna let me lick the spoon first, though, right?~ -w-
--
Logan:..Marco forced me to dress up in his sister's clohtes..;;n;; Then his mom called me pretty DDDX
--
Amber: *giggles, getting up, walking over to her desk* I'm not really doing anything~ Just..sketching a new dress..Cas has been such a good doggie and helping~
--
Drew: *grins, nodding her head up and down, following Anja's movements XD* Oh, really? owo Where are we going? oWo~
last edited hace más de un año
(I'm doing good. I found out one of the teachers at mt school got arrested for having sex with minors, and giving them marijuana and alcohol. xD')
Ellie:*pinches his cheek, smirking* Thank you. *walks into the house and into the kitchen, eyes widen at the sight of the table* Well, you certainly know how to fix up a place.
(Omg. He does. xD)
~
Ren: .. Maybe. For a price. *winks, smirking*
~
Akiko: Okay.. *nods slowly, looking at the varieties of baby bottles*
~
Scruffy:*lays down next to him, sliding his hand up his shirt, his other running through his hair* My poor baby. ~
(...Ewwwww~ >.< XDDD That reminds me of a teacher who worked at my school xD Tried to sell some weed and shit to me and my friend >w>;;;)
Josh: Yeah, well..*rubs the back of his neck, closing the door with his butt (=w=)*..I just..wanted everything to be special..
(^YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ASK UNTIL YOU GET TO THE CARNIVAL D<)
(He's just that pathetiiiic xDDD)
--
Caleb:..*smirks, wrapping his arms around his torso*..~ *getting on his tiptoes, mumbles into his ear* Name it~ I'll pay for it~ *kisses his neck, SINCE WHEN ARE YOU SO CONFIDENT?*
--
(Omg. xDD' What is the world coming too?)
Ellie: For what? *raises her eyebrows, smiling*
(DON'T YELL AT JOSHIEKINS. D: *huggles josh =w=* xDD)
~
Ren: *grabs a hold of his chin, looking into his eyes =w=* .. *leans down and kisses him gingerly, pulling away slightly* That's just a preview of what I want. Later, though. When we're alone. *sly smile*
Ry: ._. ...Wh-.. What kind of clothing was it~?
~~
Lisa: Really? I bet it's beautiful. ^3^ <3
~~
Anja: The Carnivalll~~~~ It's gonna be totally fun! >w<
~~
Micah: *pats the top of her head*.. *browses the lil' baby bibs. >w<*
~~
Luca: *bites his lower lip*.. M-maybe a kiss will make it better.. (Psh.)
(I DON'T KNOOOW~!!..But I'm scared XD)
Josh: Uh..well..I was kinda hopping I'd be clothed when this moment came TnT...But..uh..well..Ellie..*face starts heating up, rubbing the back of his neck*
(Josh: (>;;n;;)>
SOMEONE STOP HIM BEFORE HE ASKS HER! DDX)
--
Caleb:..*smiles, blushing softly*..Sounds like a plan, then..~
--
Logan:..Her panda sweater and a miniskirt...;n;
--
Amber: I guess..it's kinda weird, though~ The "corset part" is made of comic book pictures. You know, like Superman and Batman..stuff like that~..then the bottom is like a tutu.. .3.;;;
--
Drew:..Carnival? o3o It's in town~?! OWO
Ry: I know what I'm getting you for Christmas~~ -u- *perv mode activated~* ..Were you wearing any of her underwear? ouo I bet you'd look adorable in panties~~~ =7=
(Ry, no. xD)
~~
Lisa: Weird? ..More like awesome! It sounds so cool. >3<
~~
Anja: *nods* Y'u-huh! C:
(xDDD)
Ellie:*feels a vibration in her back pocket, pulls out her phone* It's Jen. Hold that thought, Josh. *answers* Hello? .. Hey, Jen. What is it? Oh.. yeah, I completely forgot. Can josh come? *smiles* .. Okay, thanks. We'll meet you there around 8. *hangs up, putting it back into her pocke, looking back at josh* .. What were you saying again?
~
Ren: .. *smiles* Where's Nelson with the chocolate chips?
~
Akiko: Oh, look Micah-kun. *holds up a bib that says 'Daddy's Little Monster'*
^^
~
Scruffy:*smiles* Okay. *brushes his lips against his*
(Eek! >.< Sorry about the late reply! My computer is acting up! ;n;)
Josh: *lost his confidence XD, smiling weakly, rubbing his hands against his boxers to dry them up xD*..Uh...nothing...it's..nothing, I'll ask you later..what did Jen want? *sits down*
--
Caleb: Dunno~
Nelson: *ironically runs in XD, smiling brightly, holding a BIG BAG of chocolate chips, and a can of whip cream* Back owo~
Caleb:..Speak of the devil TuT;;
--
Logan:..Don't ask me thaaaat >///m///< I-I'm not answering! I know how you get o//n//o *..he's still wearing them TwT*
(Ry, yes. XD<333)
--
Amber: *rolls her eyes, smiling* Yeah yeah, whatever...hey, uhm..do you mind coming over for a quick second~?
--
Drew: Awe man, this is gonna be the bitch's tits! ouo What time does it start? owo
(It's okay, Dannie. :3)
Ellie: Oh. Well.. She told me about the carnival that was coming a few weeks ago and said we should go today. I asked if you could come. You can if you want too. ^^'
~
Ren: Give me those. *grabs the chocolate chips as whip cream* You guys go do something. Breakfast will be done in a few.
(It's okaaaay~ ^^)

Ry:.. Aww~ Come on.. I wanna know~ *exhales* I promise not to do anything if you tell me~
(.. Orly? >//w//<;; ... Dun tell him, Logan. .A. He will destroy youuuu~ D'X)
~~
Lisa: -u-; ..Not at all. ^3^
~~
Anja: ... About, like, 7-8ish. ^_______^
~~
Micah: *laughs* Aw, that's cute. <3
~~
Luca: *cheeks redden*.. *pecks his lips, then chews on his own lip again*
(^^;)
Josh: Oh..a carnival?..*smiles* I'd love to go..~
--
Caleb:..But we have nothing to do ;3;
Nelson: We're so boring without you, Ren ;3;
--
Logan:..You have to SWEAR you won't do anything ono
(Yarly >//w//<;;...HE'S GONNA TELL HIM. C:..Logan wants to be destroyed >w>)
--
Amber: Yay~! ^^ I need to do some measurements, you're going to be my guinea pig >w<~
--
Drew:..We're totes gonna go TwT
Ellie: Great. *smiles* .. Well, *glances at the food* this food isn't going to eat itself. ^^'
~
Ren: I'm sure you'll survive half an hour. Go watch TV, or something. *rolls his eyes*
~
Akiko: *giggles* Akiko thinks we should get it. :3
~
Scruffy:*pulls always slightly, noses touching* .. Feel better yet?
Caleb:..Fine. TnT
Nelson: You're no fuuuun~ DX *wallows into the living room*
Caleb: ..TnT *follows behind xD*
--
Josh: Exactly~..This bacon is just calling out to me ;3;
Ren:*making pancakes and stuff~* C8
~
Ellie:*grins* Well, lover boy, let's dig in. *sits down, starting to eating a fatty xD*
Caleb: *after a moment of silence, can be heard from the living room XD* Nelson get off me! D<
Nelson: *also heard from the living room* Why don't you make me! D<
Caleb: Your fat ass is squishing me! DX
Nelson: Oh really? You say that like it's a bad thing!
Caleb: *making..gagging sounds xD* OMO
--
Josh: *smirks*...Well, you're seriously hungry~

(..Hey, Daaaani~? :3)
(Sorry I disappeared~ D:)

Ry: I swear. uwu
(... -//u//- /shotness... gettingideasforthesmexyyaoipictureXD)
~~
Lisa: Cool! I love guinea pigs! >w< (dumb.. xD) See you then! *kisses at the speaker, then hangs up*
~~
Anja: Whoo! :D *huggles her tightly*
~~
Micah: Me too. :3 ..Oh! Let me get a chart. I'll be right back! *leaves*
~~
Luca: *smiles weakly*.. A little.
Ren: *slightly getting annoyed* .. Would you two quit it?! D<
~
Ellie: .. *lets out a small burp* .. Yeah, I haven't been eating much. ^^;
(Yeeeeesssss Dannnniiieee~? :3)
~
(It's okay, Kycake. :3)
Akiko: Okay. ^^ *grabs a package of diapers, along with one of those thingies that take boob milk out x'D*
~
Scruffy: Hm.. well, we want you fully recovered. So.. *smirks, kissing him again*
(^3^')

Micah: *picks out a cart, starts walking back to her~*
(You mean a breast pump? xD)
~~
Luca: *makes soft noises as he kisses back*.. *starts slipping his hands up his arms and eventually wrapping them around his neck*~
(.. I should make Rachel be a cock block. xD)
(Yes, that. I never knew what that thing was called. xD)
Akiko: *grabbing random baby shit C:*
~
Scruffy:*trails his fingers up and down his chest,gingerly nibbling on his bottom lip*
(Omg.. do it. =w=)
(Oh. xD')
Micah: *walks up to her* Got one. ^^~
~~
Luca: *soft whimper*.. Mmn.. Scruffy.. *slips fingers in his hair, lightly swipes his tongue across his upper lip*~
Rachel: *barges in, a big BIG grin on her face* CARNIVA- *face stuck with the big grin xD*
Luca: *freezes and eyes dart to Rach then Scruffy, then back to Rach*..!
(Pft.. xD)
Akiko: Oh, arigatou Micah-kun. ^^ *places the things she collected in the cart* .. Akiko just needs to grab a one more tub of baby wipes and her and Micah-kun are all set for now. *walks over to the baby wipes and grabs a tub, walking back and setting it into the cart* All done.
~
Scruffy:*eyes widen, pulling away* .. U-um.. Rachel, what are you doing in here?
Micah: ^^.. Alright! *pushes the cart over to the casher and pays for the stuff, etc~*.. *pushes the cart out of the store, heading home*.. *softly whistles a tone*
~~
Rachel:.. *turns to leave* I think I should leave Karen and Doggie alone for a little while.. .u.;
Luca: *sits up gingerly* No, wait.. You don't have to leave.. What is it?
Rachel:.. *faces them again* W-well.. I was wondering if we could go to the carnival tonight..
Luca:.. *looks to Scruffy*.. Well..
Rachel: Pweeeeaaaaasssssseeeeee~?? OnO
Akiko:*locks her arm with his, resting her head on his shoulder* .. Akiko was thinking if she and Micah-kun were to have a girl.. her name would be Emma. ^^ And that maybe Micah could pick the boy name.
~
Scruffy: .. Hm, sure. Why not? ~ *shrugs*
Micah: *smiles*.. Emma's a pretty name.. Mm.. How about Mitchell?
~~
Luca: *looks to Rach*.. Alright, we'll go tonight.
Rachel: :DDD *squees and gives them a quick hug* Thankyouthankyouthankyouuu~ >W<
Luca: *weak smile*..
Akiko: Oh, Akiko loves it. >w<' *slight squeal* She can't wait to see what it is. The ultrasound is this Saturday. Will Micah be able to be there? ^^
~
Scruffy:*chuckles* Okay, babydoll. Go get pretty for the carnival. *smirks*
(Wow, sorry for the late reply, guys!! DD: I was watching Lord of The Rings with my sister omo <3...I don't think anyone's online anymore omo)
Caleb: When he stops! D<
Nelson: No you stop =3=
Caleb: No you stop =3=
Nelson: You =3=
Caleb:...Let's both stop =3=
Nelson:..Fine unu *they both go quiet and all you can hear is the T.V..XD;*
-
Josh: Why not!? D:
(...Nothing, never mind, it's stupid TwT;;)
--
Logan: F..fine..*face turning a complete shade of red, grabbing on to his PJ bottoms, slowly dropping them, WEARING SUPER PINK FRILLY PANTIES WITH LACE AND RIBBONS AND THEY'RE TOTALLY SEXY OWO*..Marco..stole my boxers..
--
(..Lisa is so cute XDD<3)
Amber: *giggles, hanging up the phone, and quickly makes her way to her closet, taking out a box with all her measuring/sewing stuff XD*~
--
Drew: *giggles, huggles back*~ >W< <3
(Im still on. ^^'
.. and that sounds fun. :3)
Ren: *rubs his temples, flipping a pancake* .. These boys will be the death of me. *mutters*
~
Ellie: .. W-well, I don't know actually.. *small frown* But, I'm alright. Don't worry. ^^'
(No. Tell me. D:)
(Sorry for kinda dying.. I needed drugggsss for my headache.. How ironic.. -u-;
.. OHAI Dannie.. C: It's fine~)

Micah: *nods* Of course. *kisses the top of her head*
~~
Rachel: *nods* Okay, Doggy! :3 *runs out of the room*~!
~~
Ry: *did not expect him to drop his pants*.. *eyes can't help but wonder x//D*.. //' *clears his throat a bit and smirks*.. Damn~ .. *chuckles.. in a sexeh manner DUNDUNDUUUUN*... Now I'm thinking you're tryin' to seduce me, Pooch.. You look yummy in those panties. -w- <3
~~
(>u>)
Lisa: *looks down at what she's wearing*.. Eh, the shorts are fine. *strips off her shirt and takes out a Kuroshitsuji T-shirt and puts it on* ^3^~ *quickly gets on her sneakers and heads for Amber's*
~~
Anja: *kisses her cheek* I'll make sure it's the best date.. ever~!
(It's okay, Haru-Chan~ ^.^...Oh, the irony~ >W>
It was so much fun, Kao-Chan~! OWO I CRIED FOR SAMWISE GAMGEE OMO (..Heh..sounds like Gamzee -w- <3)

(..But you know you love them, Ren >u>)
Nelson:..I'm kinda hungry omo
Caleb: I think all the fighting made us hungry ;3;
--
Josh:..*smiles weakly, reaching out, brushing his fingers across her cheek* Eat, alright? Even when your not hungry..I can't have you passing out on me ;3;
(I-I was gonna say that..I had a new OC that I wanted to use, a-and if it was okay if I can RP them with you ;n;)
--
(..Ry TwT <333)
Logan: You said you weren't going to say anything! 33X *looks down at his..well..yeah >w>* It's just..all out there DDX
--
(uwu)
Amber: *..sitting there C:*
--
Drew: *smirks* Are you sure~?..That sleepover date we had a few weeks ago was..pretty fun..T///w///T
(I've never seen Lord of The Rings. So, I have no clue what you're talking about. xD')
Ellie:*nods, smiling weakly* O-okay. *leans in and kisses him gently*
~
(Duh. >u>)
Ren:*sets the table, then places the food down* .. All done~!
~
Akiko:*smiles, nestling against him* ~<3
~
Scruffy: That little girl sure is something. *chuckles*
(-u-)
Ry: Actually, I said I wouldn't do anything.. I never said I wouldn't say anything. -w- .. Buuut~ I really want to break my promise right now. *comes closer to him, pressing his finger gently against his lower stomach, and gingerly trailing it down; kisses his ear*
~~
Lisa: *timeskipage~; walks up to the front door of Amber's house*.. *knocks* ^^
~~
Anja:.. *blushes* Drewomgshudduppp~ >//w//< <3 ..Okay, it may not top that one.. but it'll be fun for sure.
~~
Micah: *small timeskip; stops at the house* You go inside and rest a bit, okay? I'll bring in the stuff.. You relax. *smiles*
~~
Luca: *small smile* Yeah..
Akiko: Okay. *nods, walking inside and into the kitchen, grabs a poptart from the pantry* :9 *settles down onto the couch in the living room*
~
Scruffy: We'll continue later tonight, baby. Don't worry. *kisses him hard*
(/weird huge gasp thing/ YOU'VE NEVER WATCHED LORD OF THE RINGS? o3o)
Josh: *smiles, kissing back*..Ah, I love you, Ellie~
--
Nelson: Coming! ouo *gets up, quickly running towards the kitchen*
Caleb: *walking..xD*..~ :3 Smells amazing~
--
(RY~! ;;;W;;; <3333333333)
Logan: *eyes widen before drooping, going weak kneed*..R-ry..I-i..wait..w-what about Marco? W-what if he comes in..?
--
Amber: *opens the door, smiling* Hi~ ^-^ <333
--
(ANJAAAAA~!!!! ;;;w;;;; <33333 xD)
Drew: *giggles, leans in, kissing her* Promise~?
(Well, I watched it like once. But I didn't really get into it. x'D)
Ellie: Back at'cha, slick. *smirks* C'mon.. you need to get ready for the carnival. I'll clean up. *stands, picking up the mess on the table*
~
Ren: Thank you. *grins~*
(..Oh xDDD)
Josh: But I don't have anything to wear ;;n;;
--
Caleb: *smiles* Where's the whip cream? .3.
Nelson: Ren has it~ ;3;
(I watched it when I was really young.. I barely remember it.. .3.)

Micah: *brings in all the stuff, setting it down on the living room floor*~ Hmm.. Guess I'll take them to the extra room. ^^ *picks it all up and takes it to the other room*
~~
(/didn'texpectthat c: xD)
Luca: *blushes*...
(... When did Luca turn uke..? xD)
~~
(SO MANY-)
Ry: We'll give him a show, then~ *backs Logan into the wall; trails his fingers lower, presses his fingers against the bulge protruding from the fabric, slowly makes circular motions as he nibbles his ear*~
~~
Lisa: Hey! *throws her arms around her neck, hugging her tightly*~ *kisses her temple*
~~
(-FANGASMS. xD)
Anja: *smiles* Promise~ .. So, how's work been going? ^^
(I was young too when I watched it. So that's probably why I didn't get into it as much. xD')
Ellie: Just find something. You look good in anything, anyways. *smiles, setting the dishes in the sink and washing them*
~
Ren: Oh! Here. ^^ *sets the whip cream down*
~
Akiko:*watches him* .. Micah-kun is sure he doesn't need help?
~
Scruffy:*pulls away,smiling* I love you.
(xDD')
(IT"S SO COOL~! >W< <3 You guys gotta watch it again .w.;;; <3333)

(..Haru-Chan...what you did there...I see it XDD<3)
Logan: A-ah~!..R-ry.. *grabs on to his shoulders, leaning on the wall for support*
--
Amber:..*smiles, grabbing her waist, giggling* What took you so long~? You kept me waiting~!
--
Drew: *sighs, lift up a leg and crosses it over the other, leaning back* Same old, same old..uncle Al thinks the music he plays is "good" T.T
Al: Because it is~! u3u..Hello, Anja~
--
Josh:..*smirks* You think so~? *stands up and walks over to her, hugs her from behind* Do I look good in my boxers~? ;DD
--
Nelson: OuO *grabs the can, starts squirting it all over his pancakes* Do we have chocolate chips left over? owo
Caleb:..I'm gonna go get the chocolate syrup~! >w<
(I'll rent it sometime. ^-^)
Ellie:*blushes, slight nod* .. A-actually, yes. *finishes the dishes, turns to him* You look even better without them. //'
~
Ren:*laughs,sitting down and grabbing his own pancake and eating~*
~
(/);;w;;(\ <3333)
Josh:..*smirks, leaning down kissing her neck* You dirty little kitty~ *...Look who's talking~ TAT*
--
Caleb: Oh my god, we're gonna get so fat, Nel. :U
Nelson:...I'm oddly fine with that ;3; <33
Caleb:..Let's blame it all on Ren~ uwu
Nelson:..I'm oddly fine with that also uwu
(;D)
Ellie:*blushes deeply,bites her lip to keep in her moan* .. Mm.
~
Ren: Nyeh~?! D:
(..>//w//>)
Josh: *smirks, wrapping his arms around her legs, lifting her up and setting her on the counter, biting down on her neck softly, licking afterwards~ ;///D*
--
Caleb: *leans in, poking his cheek* You're the one letting us eat like this~
Nelson: *also leans in, poking his other cheek* Yeah, what are you trying to do? Fatten us up~?
Caleb: Are ya gonna eat us, Ren~? *smirks*
Micah: Yeah, I'm sure! *comes out into the living room and plops onto the couch*~
~~
Luca:.. *hugs him* I love you, too..
~~
(xD)
Ry: *trails kisses down his face, meeting his lips in a lustful manner*~ ..*pushes tongue between his lips, runs his hands up Logan's shirt- lifting it up and exposing more of his skin*.. Mm~ *plays with his tongue, rolling his nipples with his fingertips*~
~~
Lisa: Sorry~ I wanted to look cute for chu~ -u-
~~
Anja: Ah.. *giggles*.. *looks to Al* Hello, Sir. ^^
Ellie:*small gasp, wraps her arms around his shoulders, arching her back* .. J-Josh.. //' Jen's going to be pissed I-If we're late..
~
Ren:*speechless* .3. ... You two are incredible.
~
Akiko:*snuggles into him~* ..
~
Scruffy: Let's get ready.
Micah: *kisses her head, placing a hand onto her tummy gently*.. *smiles, still finding it unbeliveable that he's going to be a daddy*~
~~
Luca: *nods, giving him a small smile*.. *kisses his cheek before getting out of bed; heads to his closet*
Logan: *gasping softly before moaning, pressing against him, moves his hand and tangles his fingers in his hair*
--
Josh: *mumbles against her ear* I'll come up with a reason why we're late, don't worry about it~ *nibbles on her ear, putting his hands on her hips, trailing them upward*..~
--
Caleb/Nelson: Thank you~! *they might as well be twins XD*
Caleb; So..what are we doing today~?
--
Amber: Awe~ Lisa, you always look pretty to me...^^ <3
~~
Drew: Are you hungry~? Al can make you a burger and fries~
Ellie:O-okay..// *gingerly tugs his shirt~*
~
Ren: Well.. there's a carnival in town. I was hoping you'd wanna go. ^^
~