Total Drama Island Fancharacters Total drama prom

SuperGwen posted on Apr 10, 2012 at 04:47PM
Your ocs can go to the prom! Compete in challenges to get ready for the big night! Add in your ocs
Name:
Prom dress/prom suit (colorsand styles, send picture of outfit is optional):
Who's your date?(can your own Oc or characters from shows):
Favorite type of music:
Audition:

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 14 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año SuperGwen said…
Name: Scarlett wilson
Favorite color: green
Sexuality: straight
Prom dress: long dark green dress with black cloth tied around waist, no straps, hair is in a bun curled up and includes a black flower.
Date: Michael(Oc of a friend. He wears a black suit with a green tie)
Favorite type of music: slow jazz
Audititon: *camera fizzes on* Hi total drama! I'm scaett! I want to be on your show because i want to have the best prom experiance! I also want to spend more time with my boyfriend, Michael! Choose me! Bye!*camrra buzzes off*
hace más de un año TOTALdramaNERD said…
name: maria hotaro
fav colour: blue
sexuality: straight
prom dress:dark blue at the bottem and gretts lighter at the top. skin tight . its strapless. her black hair curled and in a loos burn.and a pearly headband.
date:jaek , her best friend. he has a black suit with a blue bow.
fav type of music: pop, rock.
audition:
(camara fizzles)
hey there, i wanan tell you why i should be on your total drama . i have lots of friends and im nice and caring. i want to help people , and help people get get prom dates or have the best prom .me and my bestfriend are going together , i hope thats ok and bye !( camara fizzes out)
 name: maria hotaro age: 16 fav colour: blue gender: female sexuality: straight prom dress:dark blue a
big smile
Maria is in
hace más de un año TOTALdramaNERD said…
thanx
No problem! I just put a question on the homepage, more people should be coming.
hace más de un año imtheninja said…
Name: ashleigh test
Favorite color: pink
Prom dress: I finished it
Date: cody
Music+ pop
Audition: I already did it
 Name: ashleigh test Age: 18 favorito! color: rosado, rosa Gender: female Sexuality: straight Prom dress: I fi
big smile
In of course!!
hace más de un año pixicracker said…
kiss
Name: Briana

FAVORITE COLOR: Pink

Sexuality: Straight

PROM DRESS/Dress suit(picture is optional): shown in picture

Date(can be other Oc ot Total drama character): Trent

Favorite music: Pop

Audition: Hi my name is Briana. You might wanna save this audition tape for future reference. I know one day I'll be famous. I am a model, dancer, and an actress. (giggles) See you later (kisses the camera lens) *boy from behind the camera* Come on babe I just bought this. (Camera shuts off)
 Name: Briana AGE: 16 GENDER: Female favorito! COLOR: rosado, rosa Sexuality: Straight PROM DRESS/Dre
hace más de un año Thedrawer11 said…
Name: Nicky
Favorite color:Green
Prom dress/prom suit:blue dress ( in the pic)
Who's your date?(can your own Oc or characters from shows): Chris from my home town
Favorite type of music: Classic rock, party rock, screaming,rock, and her music she writes
Audition: Hi im Nicky! I've been through a lot. I had my bf, my girl best friend, and my boy best friend along with his girlfriend. My best boy friends girlfriend cheated on me with my boyfriend. I wasnt informed that they liked each other and neither was my best friend thats a boy. So when we figured it out we both wrote a song together about it and it's called Cheatercheaterbestfriendeater ( really by never shout never). We figured out that we were meant for each other and wrote a song called Enchanted (really by Taylor Swift and Owl City). I just want to enjoy the moment with him. Thanks!
last edited hace más de un año
 Name: Nicky Age: 16 favorito! color:Green Gender: girl Sexuality: straight Prom dress/prom suit:blue d
Chris McLean: Hello viewing world! Chris McLean here! For this season of total drama, we will be focusing on the prep and set of Prom! We'll have a bunch of new and crazy teens competing for the biggest night of their lives! And you may even see some of our classic competitors! So stay tuned and get ready for...Total..Drama...Prom!!!
hace más de un año pixicracker said…
(Are we supposed to reply to it, or are u gonna make an article?)
smile
Hmmm, I think I may make an article instead..
hace más de un año colecutegirl said…
Name:Riley evernite
Favorite color:lime green
Sexuality:bi
Prom dress/prom suit: I ll post pic
Who's your date?: my oc her boyfriend pierce
Favorite type of music: rock and K-pop
Audition:
Riley: Hey! I'm riley and i wanna b on your show cause I love dancing and creating dresses. I wana meet all the people on the show cause i love meeting new people.I play guitar pretty well...I ca sing and im quite artistic. I a not act like a prom queen but so what? its about having fun right? So pick me to be on the show?

(I'll add her rprom dress pic later and a pic of pierce too)
Riley is in