Total Drama Island Fancharacters Generic RP number 364 (an estimated number)

jadore_renard posted on Aug 23, 2011 at 01:43AM
Hey, just another random generic RP ^^

It takes place in the average RP town/city complete with mall, school, beach, park or what ever.

Rules:

-watch your grammar, and spelling

-no super natural or magical stuff. Please keep things relatively realistic.

-no godmodding

-no teleportation. That means that you can't just make your characters appear in places they weren't so they can be involved in certain situations.

-try to make sense. Don't just make your characte walk into someone's house uninvited when other people are rping there. I mean seriously, how would you react to a random person just strolling into your house and striking up a conversation? I'd be scared XD

That's all I can really think of right now ^^; feel free just to jump in and RP as long as you follow the rules ^^

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 1031 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 1031

hace más de un año jadore_renard said…
Lucas: *walking out of school, feeling relieved that the day is over. Trying to get away from school as quickly as possible*
hace más de un año GWENxTRENT said…
(Yes, you do. u3u)

Damaris: *running now..xD, getting shoved by everyone she passes* E-excuse me! S-sorry! 33x
Bryce: *pulls his iPhone out and is playing Angry Birds while he waits*
---
Lucas: *passing through the parking lot, seeing Riley and scowls* *keeps walking hoping that he'll be able to leave in peace*

(..Fah, now I feel like creeping instead..=^=)

Damaris: *gets out into the lot, looking around, trying to spot Bryce, when she does, walks over to him silently, when she gets behind him, gets on her toes, convering his eyes with her hands, smiling softly*..Boo..^^
(^ You fail. D|
Damaris: I thought it was cute..;^;)
last edited hace más de un año
Bryce: hey! *turns around to face her* You made me lose, I was on a winning streak... I only had one pig left Dx (oh shut up Bryce, it's just a game -.-)
(Bryce..xDD <33)

Damaris: *hands still covering his eyes, small sorry smile* H-heh..s-sorry..*slowly removes her hands from his eyes, backs off a few steps, hands now behind her back* ///;
Bryce: alright... You're forgiven... Only because you're so darn cute.*smiles, putting his phone away*
Damaris: ..*smiles brightly for a sec, then smirks* You know, if you like me so much, you can just tell me..*starts walking towards her car which is near by*

(Fah, late replies ftl..I might be going on a limb here, but I feel like we're being watched...T.T)
Bryce: where's the fun in that? *following*
--
Lucas: Just shut up seriously. I've had more than enough shot from illiterate gorillas for one day *attempting to keep his cool* (you suck at insults Lukey...)

(*is all Sketched out now...* by who? D:)
Damaris: *skiping now~, small shurge, still smirking* Don't think their is~

(I don't know. I just do! Dx)
Lucas: I don't see a girl willingly doing anything with you *clenching his his hands into fists, walking closer* And don't talk about Angie. You don't know anything about her *glaaare*
---
Bryce: *smirk* it's entertaining to me...
(..OwO *sees this is actually going somewhere..xD; creeping now*..owo)
Lucas: *turns around like he's going to walk away, but then turns back and takes a swing at him*

(but I love to hate Riley xD )
Lucas: *just standing there glaring, attempting to look intimidating enough to make sure he dels t say anything else about Angie* *opening and closing his fist, shaking his hand a little to get the I-just-punched-a-dude-in-the-face feeling to go away*

Teagan: *was walking to his car, spots the commotion and begins to run over (lol seriously someone should punch Teagan xD he's going to be all like, I am a teacher, Noooo fightin' D:<)
hace más de un año Lollipop97 said…
(But no one WILL punch Teagan, because he's so, meh, not cute, just.. That word I can't remember! He's just [insert word here that describes exactly how awesome Teagan is] <3
Oh, and Hai :D)
(hai Anna :D but Teagan is so blaaaah DX he's not even like a stick in the mud... He's like a stick stuck in a slab of concrete. XD he needs to get that pole out of his butt and loosen up)
hace más de un año T-RP-A said…
Spam~
(... I still want him to get punched xD)

Lucas: *punch hits him in the mouth, wipes it to see some blood* sleeping with one person doesn't make her a slut! *tackle? xD*

Teagan: This is totally innapropriate! Both of you stop this foolishness before someone is seriously injured (see? He's full of fail)
(okay^^ the same here if I stop replying)

Lucas: Because I know she didn't! Not everyone is a god awful human being like yourself *fighting?*

Teagan: it's part of my contract to stop inappropriate behavior and protect students of this facility! *attempting to prye them a part* settle your differences like civilized people! Violence never solves the issue! (*headdesk*)

Meera: *walks outside, looking slightly confused, seeing the commotion in the distance*
(I want a hated OC D: they look like fun T^T why do people like Bryce he was supposed to be my hated one ;^;)

Teagan: you can't do this on school property, you shouldn't even be fighting at all! *looking over at Aoi after she was pushed back* are you okay? *grabs the backs of their shirts still trying to pull them apart* one of you at last show some maturity!

Meera: *approaching the fight, eyes widen when she sees who it is* Lucas! *whips her phone out, trying to call Angie*

(xD I like spazzy Peter. He's so cute <3)
(.. Gee, how disgusting, I'm just creeping o__e xD')
Meera: *on the phone with Angie** I just came out side and Lucas and Riley are beating the crap out of one another- *pulls the phone away, in confusion because Angie hung up on her*

Teagan: *gets hit in the face, glasses flying off* Uugggh DX *nose starts to bleed, is attemptin to find his glasses*

Lucas: *losing the fight because he's not used to that sort of thing, is still not giving up Angie's honor though xD*
---
Angie: *sprinting down the road towards the school*
Spammy spam
(Ohhoho Fighting! >:3
Like A Boss xD' Is it wrong that I can see a pair of shutter shades whenever I read or hear that qoute? XDD 'Guess fever is playing tricks on me xD;)
(B333)
Lucas: *uses his distraction as a chance to take another swing at him, and partially get to his feet, kind of wobbly*

Teagan: I'm fine... It's just a superficial wound. If this doesn't stop, I'm going to have to call the police.

Meera: *standing there, wide eyed and scared looking*

Angie: *runs towards the parking lot, eyes widening. looking a bit worried/scared when she sees the two fighting. Quickly tries to cover it by being pissed off, storms over*

(I don't know I anyone's still on ^^; I fell asleep earlier DX)
(Oh, I am, I've been home all day, it's been quite boring when you can't do much but draw, play DA and have a constant need to run to the bathroom (or out in the kitchen to get more hot chocolate xD') Pfft, boring day is boring..)
(awe, feel better soon Anna D: this is my last day of summer vacation Dx I play DA when I'm bored too xD)
( I will, I feel a lot better now thought than I did this morning, I'll be ready again tomorrow, I'm sure of that ^-^ Until then, I'll go chop off the heads of the Invisible Sisters :D

D: Awe, I'm sorry.. :c Good as long as it lasted? :) )
(H-hai..~)
(Hai Dannie! :D)
(hai ^^; anyone on? *is ridiculously bored right now*)
(it kind of seems like this RP has died, but if anyone's online and feels like rping, I'm here ^^;)
(Oh, u-um..I am..^^' *is a shame~*)
(So am I ^^)
(hey guys :3 I just got my Hufflepuff tie in the mail >w< )
(*is jealous of your robes xD* I used to be a Gryffinpuff xD, but I finally decided on being a Hufflepuff :3 I'll repost my last posts)

Lucas: *uses his distraction as a chance to take another swing at him, and partially get to his feet, kind of wobbly*

Teagan: I'm fine... It's just a superficial wound. If this doesn't stop, I'm going to have to call the police.

Meera: *standing there, wide eyed and scared looking*

Angie: *runs towards the parking lot, eyes widening. looking a bit worried/scared when she sees the two fighting. Quickly tries to cover it by being pissed off, storms over*
----
Bryce: *smirk* it's entertaining to me...
(The only thing I ever got that's Harry Potter merch is Harry's wand and a Gryffindor T-Shirt..^^ And..a Gryffipuff..that's a mix between Gryffindow and Hufflepuff, right? ^^;;
@Tay: ..I. Want. That. Robe D| Give it to me. =3=

...I'm gonna creep :3)
(yes :3 don't creep Dannie :O xD I decided I was a Hufflepuff because I'm not smart, I'm not ambitious and I am kind of brave, but didn't really fit into the Gryffindor house other wise ^^; plus I'm selfish and loyal and I avoid confrontations for the most part... Except for online xD)

Teagan: well they can't continue like this, if I don't call another teacher will. (stop it teagan, you're not a teacher -.-)

Lucas: *gets hit in the shoulder* >,< Ughh *stumbling backwards a little, losing his balance*

Angie: *running up to the fight, eyes narrowing when she sees Riley*

(it's okay, I just got back from supper any way ^^)

Teagan:... Alright, I'll give it another few minutes, but I can't le this go on too long *is a total push over*

Lucas: *turning to see Angie* Ang, why are you here?!

Angie: to save your ass. Did you honestly think this was a good idea?

Lucas: you don't find that the least bit hypocritical? *fighting, kind of sucking*

Angie: *snorts* no, because I know that if I punched him, he'd be too much a wise to hit me back.
spammy spam... is spammy B3
(xD minecraft just distracted me)

Lucas: *gets hit in the face again, falling over because he fails at fighting epically*

Angie: *worried/pissed look, runs over attempting to put herself between Lucas and Riley* I won't hesitate to knee you in the groin if you hit him again.

Teagan: perhaps he needs some therapy? *not realizing that he just sounded like a bit of an ass*

Jayden: *walking out of the school, seeing Meera standing by the fight* why does she get herself into these situations *sighs, walking over to make sure she has no involvemen in the fight*

SPAM SPAM SPAM [SHOT] 8DDD)
(*..Creep. :3* xDDD Peteeeer~~ X333 <33)
(baahh late replies FTL DX I needed a shower)

Angie: you know what? *knees him in the groin* hopefully that'll make sure that you never pass on your genes to create sociopathic little monsters. (sorry, that was total godmoddig Dx)

Lucas: *getting to his feet, wobbling*

Angie: *turns to help him up* look what you got yourself into... You're a total mess.

Meera: *starts to run over, but stops when someone grabs the back of her sweater* hey!

Jayden: mom'll kill you if she finds out about this. Come on, we need to get home.

Meera: No, I need to go see if my friends are alright! Let go!

Jayden: *thinking she's talking about Riley* that prick isn't your friend, do you want to get grounded until you graduate?

Meera: you can't tell me who to be friends with just because you don't have any D:<
spaaaaam
Angie: *being a bitch* do you honestly think he looks alright?

Lucas: it looks worse than it is *wincing*

Jayden: fine; if you want to dig yourself into a hole you won't be able to get out of, be my guest. Get a ride home from Angie or something. I'm leaving now *walks away*

Meera: *walking over to Angie* you know, everything was over, you didn't have to kick him... (*headdesk*)

Angie: did you not see what that bastard did? Look! *gestures to Lucas*

Teagan: *taking the leg warmer away from his nose, to see that it has stopped bleeding* I'm so sorry, I ruined your... *unsure what to call it because he fails xD*
Lucas: he just wouldn't shut up -.-

Angie: *putting an arm around his waste to help steady him*

Teagan: Thank you, I doubt the stain would come out any way. I shouldn't have gotten involved in the situation >,<

Meera: *walks over to Riley* (I don't know where she's going with this xD)

Lucas: it's not worth it -.- being stuck in a school with him for prolonged amounts of time is bad enough. I don't need to spend time with him a court.

Meera: *being her annoying wannabe therapist self* you know you don't have to act out like tuis to get people to like you. (seriously Meera? XD)

Teagan: I should have been able to stop it T^T *hates failing at anything*
spammy spammy spam spaaaammmyyy spaaaam~