Total Drama Island Fancharacters Total Drama Harry Potter

smartone123 posted on Jul 27, 2011 at 07:45PM
(were on North American Hours,preferably New York hours im so stupid i deserve to be yelled at DX)
New York time:
link

Ravenclaw:
jade
storm
Nya
Ray
Sean

Gryffindor:
Rueanna
Claire
Eve
Shawn
Damaris
Josh
Alex

Hufflepuff:
nina
Tobi
Maiko
Drake
Amber

Slytherin:
Nikki
drew
Chilly
Martial

sorting:
link

Here you will learn spells for you time a Hogwarts,make friends,play quidditch,and maybe love

Rules:
no mary sues
no curseing ...much
hitting or killing

have fun

teachers:
Bathsheda Babbling -Ancient Runes
Cuthbert Binns History of Magic
Charity Burbage-Muggle Studies T
Alecto and Amycus Carrow-Muggle Studies / Defence Against the Dark Arts
Albus Dumbledore -Headmaster/Alastor Moody
Filius Flitwick-Charms The Charms teacher and Head of Ravenclaw House during the entire series.
Wilhelmina Grubbly-Plank-Care of Magical Creatures
Rolanda Hooch -Flying (EXTRA:The Quidditch)
Alastor Moody -Defence Against the Dark Arts
Poppy Pomfrey -Matron The Matron and nurse in charge of the hospital wing during the entire series.
Quirinus Quirrell-Defence Against the Dark Arts
Aurora Sinistra-Astronomy
Horace Slughorn-Potions
Severus Snape-Potions / Defence Against the Dark Arts
Pomona Sprout-Herbology
Sybill Trelawney-Divination
Dolores Umbridge-Defence Against the Dark Arts
Septima Vector-Arithmancy

Schedules:
hufflepuff-Monday-Friday
7:00-8:30 homeroom with Pomona(announcements)
8:38-9:00 herbology with pomona
9:08-10:30 potions with snape
10:38-11:00 astronomy with Aurora
11:38-12:00 flying with Rolanda
12:08-12:40 great hall(lunch)
12:50-1:50 magical pet care with Wilhelmina
2:00-3:00 Muggle studies with Charity
3:00- rest of the day-house dorms

Ravenclaw-Monday-Friday
7:00-8:30 homeroom with Filius(announcements)
8:38-9:38 astronomy with Auror
9:10-10:30 Muggle studies with Charity
10:38-11:00 potions with snapea
2:00-3:00 herbology with pomona

Gryffindor-Monday-Friday
7:00-8:30 Cuthbert for announcements
8:38-9:00 History of magic with Cuthbert
9:08-10:30
10:38-11:00 astronomy with Aurora
2:00-3:00 Muggle studies with Charity

Slytherin-Monday-Friday
7:00-8:30-snape with homeroom
8:38-9:00 Snape with Potions / Defence Against the Dark Arts
10:38-11:00 History of magic with Cuthbert
2:00-3:00 Filius with charms

(this is for real days in human world,week ends free and we'll have Quiddish matches and ill give props to the team who wins*will work kinks out :)
 (were on North American Hours,preferably New York hours im so stupid i deserve to be yelled at DX) Ne
last edited on Jul 28, 2011 at 07:39PM

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 460 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 460

hace más de un año RavenRox2 said…
Eve: *still walking the halls*
hace más de un año dxarmy423 said…
*In the Hall*

Claire: ouch that had to hurt, I wonder what she has against Slytherin

Chilly: woah IDK what that was for, I was just trying to be nice

Claire: well thats a gryffindore for yah

Chilly: -_- claire your a gryffindor

Claire: and thats why we're just friends

Chilly: point taken, oh well what do I have for class next

Claire: no idea but proboly it will be the same class as miss ice heart over there
Eve: *passes Claire and Chilly in the hall*
hace más de un año taytrain97 said…
(xD; Thank yeww...Poor Josh D: <3)

Drake: O-Oh...D-Do you need any help?
Ray: No, I'm fine...(looks up at him, starting to stand back up again) You should probably get to class, Hufflepuff...
Drake: (slight sad look, bowing his head) R-Right! Y-Yes, ma'am! (starts to rush off)
-
Shawn: (still asleep, didn't hear the bell, tilted back in his chair)...~
-
Martial: (still angrily walking down the hallway) Stupid piece of shit books, making me late...
last edited hace más de un año
Eve: *Sees Shawn sleeping and walks over to him* Uh... *pokes him*
hace más de un año GWENxTRENT said…
(I know~ .3. ..Picked on by everyone..even Snape..xD)
Damaris: *hearing the bell ring, blinks*..*small sigh, looking over at Amber* Well Ms.Whincester..*small smile* I wish you luck on your second year..
Amber: *small blush, looking up at her*..T-thank you, Dee..^^ Good luck on your year too..*smile, starting to walk away*
Damaris: Bye~! ^^ *starts walking off to her next class*
--
Josh: *winces again as the bell rings, grabs all his stuff, stuffing them in his satchel, sighs* Thank Merlin's beard...class is over.. *gets up, making his way through the crowed, tripping and such xD*
(Fanpop no like me ._.)
*In the next class*

Chilly: *sits down in a chair* so whats this class is about?

Claire: I think this is history of magic or something

Chilly: *seems distracted*

Claire: whats up with you?

Chilly: why does she have against Slytherins?

Claire: IDK maybe she is afraid of snakes?

Chilly: *facepalms* how are you an A+ student?

Claire: no idea
Eve: *hears the bell and goes to her next class*
(;3; I won't pick on youu, Josh 3: *glomp*)

Shawn: H-Huh--? (leans too far, falling out of his chair) F-Fah!...Where'd everyone go?...Oh! The bell rang! (jumps up, grabbing his books and rushing out)
-
Drake: (hears the bell ring and sighs, leaning against a wall) I-I missed it, a-again...I-I'm gonna g-get in trouble if I-I keep missing th-that class...
Eve: *sits down and looks around*
(Josh: *gets glomped xD*...O-oh..joi..^^;
Awwww! Drake! ;3; He sounds so helpless! <3)

Amber: *looks up, eyes widen, hugging her books tighter* N-no! I-I'm late! *small whimper, pushing up her glasses, starts running, tripping on her own two feet XD; , dropping her books and glasses, making them crack* N-no! DX M-my glasses! *starts crawling around, feeling the floor*
--
Damaris: *bursts into her next class, panting softly from running* I-I'M SO SORRY I'M LATE PROFESSER MOODY! >m<
Moody: *looks up at her, bottom part of his jaw quivering*..yeah yeah, sit down, Ms. Glorey.
Damaris: *small nod, hugging her books tighter, starts walking to her chair*
--
Josh: *walking into his next class, sitting down*..-_-..Bloody hell..I was almost late...
Eve: *looks at Josh*
*In history of magic class*

Chilly: what was that *looks into the hall and sees Amber*

Chilly: lost your glasses there Velma *laughs* *picks up amber's glasses and gives them back to her*

Binns: Chilly get back to class and Amber your late!
Eve: *looks away*
(>w< <33)

Drake: W-What class is it again? I-I can't remem- (hears the bell ring again and yelps) I-I'm late again! (starts running to his next class)
-
Ray: (walking to class, in her own little world, reading and walking at the same time)~
-
Martial: (walks into class, cursing to himself, just randomly plopping into a seat next to Josh) Can't believe that accursed woman made me late...
Eve: *looks at Josh and Martial*
(>w< <3 I wonder why people like him so much..xD)
Amber: *slightly snatches her glasses back, squishing them onto her face, picks up her books* I-I know professer! S-sorry professer! *starts running off, calling towards Chilly* Thanks, Slytherin!
--
Damaris: *reading her book, still watching the Seeker boy flying, and grabbing the snitch, waving at the crowed and smiling*...*chews her bottom lip, smiling brightly*...*whispers*I'll be in this type of book someday..
--
Josh: *taking out his quill and other stuff, looking up at Martial*...It's okay..class just started this moment..*looks over at Eve*...*softly smile at her, then looks back down at his parchment*
Eve: *Smiles back lightly and blushes a little *Looks up at the teacher*
(Josh? Because...he's so adorable and I wanna protect him >w< <33)

Martial: (grumble grumble grumble, grabs his quill) Whatever...
-
Drake: (still wandering the halls hopelessly) W-Where was Herbology again?...O-Or was it the D-Dark Arts?...;_;
Eve: *grabs her quill and takes notes still smiling*
hace más de un año princess2109 said…
Nya: *not wearing her Navy and gloden kat hat and mumbles to herself* this is fan fawking wonderful!
Eve: *hums quietly to herself*
(XDDDDDD Josh: I don't need protection! >3<)

Josh: *looks over at him, small shrug, then goes back to his parcment, dips his quill into the ink bottle, but there's nothing inside! D:*...*looks over at Martial*..Excuse me, do you have some extra ink I can borrow..?
--
Damaris: *chewing on her lip and such~ >w<, reading the book, watching a beater fly by, catching the Quaffle -w-*..*smiles lightly, brushing her fingers across the picture*
--
Amber: >m< *running, bumping into Drake's back, falling down again, dropping her books, and glasses, making them crack, small whimper* Oh not again..I-I can't keep breaking these glasses..33X
(Fanpop..it STILL doesn't like me. =3=)
(Why don't fanpop like you???)

Eve: *overhears Josh but is afriad to speak*
(Ohnoes, why? D: And, yes you do =w= *glomple*)

Martial: (grunts, but grabs an ink...thingy, setting it on his desk, going back to writing)..
-
Drake: !!! (falls over in surprise) O-Oh! I-I'm sorry, m-miss, I-I didn't..(sees her glasses on the ground and picks them up for her) I-I'm so sorry, ma'am...
Eve: *to herself* wow...
(Because...it just doesn't..xDDDDD; Josh: *glomped xD* Nyeeee! Dannie! Protection! >m< Me: Nuuu...you're with her now~ =w=)

Josh: Thank you...*dips his quill into the pot thingy =w=, starts scribbling down his notes*....*whispers* Josh..
--
Damaris: *reading~ |D'*
--
Amber: *small whimper, grabs them from him, not putting them on, picking up all her books* O-oh thank you..*looks up at him, eyes a little wet*...*small sniffle, still on the ground, looks up at him*..H-hufflepuff..r-right..? O-or Gryiffindor?....
hace más de un año jadore_renard said…
(...This Rp confuses me. It Snape's currently the head master, shouldn't Amycus Carrow be teaching Dark Arts, there should be no Defense Against the Dark Arts because Voldemort is back and basically running Hogwarts. There wouldn't be one defense against the dark arts teacher, let alone six. It doesn't make sense for all these people to still be alive and teaching at the same time... If this is a universe where everyone is suppose to be alive, why isn't Dumbledore head master?...)
(This is why! Because everytime I reply, they say I don't! In yet they STILL post my reply! O_O
@T: I know. ._. It does to me too~! But I'm just acting like this is Second year from the first book/movie, soooooo..yeah..I have no idea what I'm doing. ._. XD How helpfull, no?)
(It says in the thing that Dumbledore is head master
haha It does that to me too)
Eve: *glaces quick at Josh and looks away*
(@Tappy, I wasn't sure, either ._.'
Heehee =w= <3)

Martial: (quickly glances at him like he's insane, rolls his eyes and goes back to writing)
-
Drake: (sad look, holds out his hand to help her up) H-Hufflepuff...W-What's your n-name? I-I'm sorry I-I ran into you, I-I really a-am (stop spazzing, let her talk u3u)
hace más de un año jadore_renard said…
(shouldn't Dumbledore be listed as a defense against the dark arts teacher as well then? That's what he was prior to becoming the head master of Hogwarts. Also Professor McGonagall is also a head mistress of Hogwarts, not to mention the Head of Gryffindor house and Transfiguration professor, and Hagrid is a teacher, so he should be listed as well. Any way, I'm just going to leave because I'm a major perfectionist when it comes to people not following canon stuff... Especially Harry Potter.)
Eve: *writes notes*
Josh: .3. ...*thinks* Must be a Slytherin..=_=...
--
Amber:...*waiting for a moment to cut him off xD*..I-I'm Amber..I-I'm a Hufflepuff t-too...i-it's okay really..I-I get bumped into a lot...*blushing lightly from embaressment, taking his hand, lifting herself up* W-what's your name..?

(I-I can see that T ^^;..I would tell you to make an HP rp yourself, buuut that seems a little mean to Storm..^^;)
Eve: *still writing notes*
Martial: (writing notes, his anger visibly starting to drain)...(sighs slightly, resting his chin in his hand)
-
Drake: (slight blush, trying not to ramble) I-I'm Drake...I-I don't think I-I've met you b-before, y-you don't look f-familiar at all, I-I mean, not that y-you aren't worth re-remembering, I-I mean, you're really p-pretty and- I-I mean, I...I...H-Hi. (face completely red, looks down) There's something wrong with me, I'm an idiot...
(....*glomps Drake* Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa~!!!! Super cute! I just wanaa stuff him in my closet! >w< <3333)

Amber: *looks at him, eyes widen slightly, blushing deeply*....I-I..u-um..*looks down, standing piegion toed X3*...I-it's okay..m-maybe you've seen me g-getting sorted..? W-what year are you in..? *thinks* He thinks I'm pretty..? //////////
--
Josh: *looks over at him*...I'm..guessing you're Martial..right? Slyitherin...
Eve: *looks at the empty seat next to her and sighs sadly*
(xDD Nuuuu, he's claustrophobiicc, he'll spazz on youuu D: )

Drake: (blushing hard, hides his hands behind his back) P-Probably...I-I, ah, I-I'm in fifth...Y-You?... S-She's not w-walking away...a-am I...actually doing s-something right?...
-
Martial: (nods with a grunt, looking up at him) Martial K. Beaufort. Aren't you...Josh Something-Or-The-Other? Gryffindor?
Eve: ....*looks at the clock *when does this class get over??
(Awe. DDD: ..Well then, I can keep him in my Ranch and let him roam freely..=w=)

Amber: F-fifth? I-I'm Fourth..*brushes her bangs out of her face, looking down at her broken glasses and books*...
--
Josh: Manson. Josh Manson..and yeah, Gryffindor...
Eve: ......
(xD Go, Drake, go to your new owner *shoves him forward* =w= )

Drake: O-Oh...S-She looks a year older than me, how...Oh, right...Short...*facepalm* (sees the glasses and suddenly gets a guilty spazz) D-Did I do that? I-I'm sorry, I-I really am, I-I didn't mean to, I-I'll find a way t-to get them f-fixed, a-and...(realizes what he's doing again and stops, his face turning red with embarrassment)
(...My god, he talks a lot, are you suuure you want him? xD; )
-
Martial: I assumed right, then. (dips his quill in the ink and starts to write again)
Eve: *starts writing still wondering when the class ends*
(=w= *opens arms* Yes I wann him >w< He's super cuuuute~...Plus, I think Amber and him are the same hight..x She's like...4'2''(yeah, I made her TINY)..xDDDD)

Amber: *looks at him, small weak smile*..I-it's okay..you didn't do it...a-a Slytherin boy did it..i-it happenes...^^;
--
Josh: ....*continues writing*....*thinks* My goodness...Slytherins are so intense...
Eve: *giving Martial a weird look then looks down at her scroll, writing*
(They're a perfect match >w< <3 But duuuuude. Not even Lia's that tiny. owo But then, she's like 17, so xD; )

Drake: (sad look) I-I'm sorry...I-I hate Slytherins, they're a-always so mean...
-
Martial: (writing, quickly glances at him)...Why is he being so friendly?..Damned Gryffindors, why'd I have to sit next to one, why not a Ravenclaw? -.- (spots Eve giving him a weird look, glares and goes back to writing)
***The Bell Rings*** ( i don't know, i'm getting bored of writing*

Eve: *Collected her books and starts to leave*