Thundercats Make Your Own Thundercats

ivor696 posted on Nov 17, 2012 at 04:24PM
here`s mine:

name-leopardrio
gender-male
clan-leopard
weapon/s-a whip with a hammer on the end and a electrical trident with a axe on the end
story-born in a snowy area and raised by wolfs.was given the whip when he left to find his real parents and found the thundercats. then he realized his origins and found the trident of witchcraft and the chrono sphere which he used to revive the tiger and leopard clans.

Thundercats 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Ferrum said…
Here's mine!

Name: Saber
Species: Thunderian
Affiliation: Thundercats
Weapons: Dual Thunderian Sabers, Dual Clawed Gauntlets
Appearance: Tall, Muscular, facial appearance resembles a humanoid Smilodon with dual sabered fangs hanging out of his mouth. A layer of hair or fur like main surrounds his next and shoulders. Skin color is similar to Tigera's color but at a much more greyish, white and black color.

Personality: Saber is loyal and fierce when it comes to the codes and ideals of Thunderia. While his age might be slightly older than most of the other Thundercats he will fight for the pride down to the last man. When called upon, he breaks out into a fierce beserker rage and his roar is loud. The strength of the tiger and the ferocity of a lion this soldier and tactician is someone that the Thundercats rely heavily upon. While most of the time he tends to live a reclusive life since it seems to be his better nature. Trouble stirs this cry from the wilderness will come like a rolling storm, and strike like the whirlwind.

Favorite Motto: "You call down the Saber, and I reap the whirlwind."