Now a little back story :) Well, in televisions shows we all have our favourite, don't lie I know tu have one too. I just happened to be channel surfing when I came to Disney.
"Ugh, not a disney show," I said, in utter boredom. "Seriously? Lifts don't mover that fast," I continued, criticising the mostrar at it progressed. "Right... A red head on the phone with a blond. Gosh the red head is so needy! And now she bashed into a randomly placed pole thing, yep this mostrar is crappy. Oh God, dude, right so tu mostrar a lift moving abnormally fast but the ride seems to be taking forever. You're not on a lift in a Twin Tower tu should have left por now. God, finally he's out." I carried on watching it because it was fun to criticise, and actually came to the conclusion that I liked it.
Enough of the back story, back onto the article!
I have a thing where if I see a blonde that automatically becomes me. I think it's because I'm also blonde so we have something in common :). It happened again; when I saw Stella BOOM I amor Stella. Any way I'm going to write positives and negatives for tu :)
• Stella can be sometimes, let's just say a little too into her fashion. Yes it's nice to have a hobby, but she sometimes gets a little carried away :)
• She can become easily distracted, normally por her fashion which brings me right back to point number 1.
• Always positive; she's hardly depressed. Even when she found out Brandon wasn't a Prince, she wasn't nearly as upset as Bloom. And Stella's used to dating Princes!
• Funny, I can relate in the sense that I try and make people laugh whenever, like her :)
• Lastly but definitely most importantly in my opinion she is the strongest. Let me develop on that, She has the sun and moon power, right? And there was one episode where she used to much power and created fire.
Bloom's power= Dragon Fire.
So basically Stella has Sun, Moon, stars (that is also her power but it's never used) and fricken fire! Stella could drop kick Bloom any day. And if tu minus the part where her power is `unbeatable` even easier. In my opinion Stella is the strongest, let me just clarify that for you; In myy
opinion... y'all might have a different opinion but that is mine, so no hate :)
Thanks for reading, but I have another question; why, when the episode is focused on her fashion, does Stella always fail? But when they have other things in the episode they need to mover on, Stella's fashion is admired? Like that time when Stella, Bloom and Aisha tried our Harmonix for the first time, and Stella had sailing attire already ready? They had other things in their plots and sub-plots but why weren't the outfits she made, horrible? But sure, when they need to fill up 26 episodes it's pulled out when the plot `calls` for it. Basically for a time filler.
Thanks for reading, hope tu enjoyed, if tu want me to write más just say in the comentarios below thanks again :) amor tu guys :p