The West Wing Best Drama Series Ever

capdanmycapdan posted on Feb 18, 2013 at 06:29AM
I can't get over how great this show was and still is. I just finished re-watching the show on Netflix and my heart was broken all over again when it ended. It's been a while since I had seen the final season, and I just hate the changes that sort of broke everyone apart. The sad fact that President Bartlet couldn't serve a third term, Josh and Donna leaving the white house, and the unfortunate passing of John Spencer all added to my grief. But the thing that irritates me the most is how they finished Toby's storyline. Loyalty is so important to Toby that I find it very hard to believe that he would ever betray the president by leaking government secrets. True, he was trying to save lives and was effected by the death of his astronaut brother, but it still is not Toby's style. And we never really find out what happens to him after the pardon, other than the little tidbit about teaching at Columbia. But there are so many questions. Why Columbia? I guess that means he left his kids in Washington to move to New York. I suppose it would have been too tidy of an ending to have him teaching at Georgetown. Still, I love this show. Even after it lost some of the spark when Aaron Sorkin left, I still remained a devout fan. I want to start season 1 again, but I don't want to become addicted.

The West Wing No respuestas