serie de televisión el diario de los vampiros *The Vampire Diaries 30 día Challenge*

leeleerobin posted on Feb 24, 2012 at 12:45AM
I got this idea from Tumblr and thought it would be cool to get to know my fellow TVD fans better.
The rules are: Each day you answer one question, starting from day 1 and you can start or stop whenever you like.
I hope you enjoy :)

Day 1: Favorite male character?
Day 2: Favorite female character?
Day 3: Favorite couple?
Day 4: Favorite AU couple?
Day 5: Favorite friendship?
Day 6: Favorite cast friendship?
Day 7: Favorite actor/actress?
Day 8: Favorite guest star?
Day 9: Favorite secondary character?
Day 10: Favorite season?
Day 11: Favorite episode?
Day 12: Favorite song from TVD?
Day 13: Favorite quote?
Day 14: Least favorite male character?
Day 15: Least favorite female character?
Day 16: Least favorite couple?
Day 17: Least favorite friendship?
Day 18: Least favorite episode?
Day 19: A character you disliked/hated but now like/love?
Day 20: A character you liked/loved but now dislike/hate?
Day 21: A character that should get more screen time?
Day 22: If you could bring one character back from the dead, who would it be?
Day 23: The character you're most similar to is?
Day 24: Something you love about TVD?
Day 25: Something you hate about TVD?
Day 26: A scene that shocked you?
Day 27: A scene that made you angry?
Day 28: A scene that made you cry?
Day 29: A scene that made you laugh?
Day 30: A scene that made you happy?

serie de televisión el diario de los vampiros 269 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 269

hace más de un año MusicOfTheNigt said…
Oh there is definately a lot of these but probably in 3x14 when Damon told Elena "I'm mad at you because I love you" and she said "Maybe that's the problem" it is like the past seasons she was telling him to care more and now she told him it was a problem. Even if she didn't mean it
 día 27: [u]A scene that made tu angry?[/u] Oh there is definately a lot of these but probably in 3x1
hace más de un año Sarah2393 said…
Male:Elijah
Female:Katherine
hace más de un año tanyya said…

When it turned out that Damon kissed Katherine and not Elena.
 [b]Day 26: A scene that shocked you?[/b] When it turned out that Damon kissed Katherine and not Elen
hace más de un año OTHjovana said…

Abby and Esther. A mother who left her child - twice, and a mother who wants to kill her children.
 día 15: [u]Least favorito! female character?[/u] [b]Abby and Esther.[/b] [i]A mother who left her chi
hace más de un año faithalia said…
heart
Day 11: Favorite episode
This question is a hard choice too, I love them all so much!
I will name ONE OF MY FAVORITE EPISODES.
"Crying Wolf" 2x14
 día 11: favorito! episode This pregunta is a hard choice too, I amor them all so much! I will name ONE
Tatia if she is really dead or Katherine's daughter. That would be interesting. From the characters we have seen, Isobel.
last edited hace más de un año

Damon & Caroline. These 2 are actually my absolute favorite TVD characters. But they were the worst couple. Though I'd love to see their friendship. I'm now hoping for some bonding between these two, they rarely have scenes together, and I loved that little moment in 3x18.
 día 16: [u]Least favorito! couple?[/u] [b]Damon & Caroline[/b]. [i]These 2 are actually my absolute f
heart
Day 12: Favorite song from TVD
A Drop In The Ocean by Ron Pope
I listen to this one all the time!!
 día 12: favorito! song from TVD A Drop In The Ocean por Ron Pope I listen to this one all the time!!

When Damon told Elena, that he loves her, and she just said, that maybe that's the problem. I was so mad at Elena, she can really be a bitch sometimes.
 [b]Day 27: A scene that made tu angry?[/b] When Damon told Elena, that he loves her, and she just s
When Damon told Elena he loved her and compelled her to forget.
I can't remember if I cried at Jenna's death or not but I did also cry at John's death.
 día 28: [u]A scene that made tu cry?[/u] When Damon told Elena he loved her and compelled her to for
tongue
Day 23: The character you're most similar to is?
Rebekah or Kat probably
hace más de un año sahour95 said…

I don't really HATE anything about it, but I don't particularly like the violent scenes. Heads coming off, heart ripped out, blood being sucked... NOT a fan
Day 17: Least favorite friendship

Matt and Jeremy. I don't have any friendship I don't like, but we've seen only a glimpse of Matt and Jeremy, and most of the time they were just getting high so ... I guess them.
 día 17: [u]Least favorito! friendship[/u] [b]Matt and Jeremy[/b]. [i]I don't have any friendship I do
hace más de un año bionsi said…
Day 1: Favorite male character?

Damon Salvatore
I love him SO MUCH!
Best character ever. Seriously.
 [b]Day 1: favorito! male character?[/b] [u]Damon Salvatore[/u] I amor him SO MUCH! Best characte
heart
Day 13: Favorite quote
I have a couple but here's of my favorites: "It's you and me, Stefan. Always." -Elena
heart
Day 24: Something you love about TVD?
The plots-TVD gives a masterclass into story writing. I have read the books and the show plots for me are way better than the book plots.

And of course, there's the hot cast!
Probably in 2x03 when Caroline was learning how to be a vampire from Stefan <3 xD

día 29: [u]A scene that made tu laugh?[/u] Probably in 2x03 when Caroline was learning how to be a v
hace más de un año sahour95 said…
surprise

Season one finale, Elena turns out to be Katherine and stabs John :O
angry
Day 14: Least favorite male character
Frederick, he tortured Stefan!
Day 18: Least favorite episode?

3x17 Break On Through
 día 18: [u]Least favorito! episode?[/u] [b]3x17 Break On Through[/b]
So many of these! Either the Delena kiss in 2x22, Delena kiss in 3x10, or the first Klaroline scene ever in 3x11.
 día 30: [u]A scene that made tu happy?[/u] So many of these! Either the Delena kiss in 2x22, Delena
angry
How the girls of Mystic Falls are so despensable e.g. Amie, Sarah. And then there's girls like Jessica who were killed by Damon, but nobody cares about these girls and carries on saving Elena.
And the fact Elena never confronts Damon over people his killed like Jessica.
hace más de un año leeleerobin said…
There a couple female characters that I just can't really bring myself to like, but I would say Vicki is at the top of the list.
 día 15: Least favorito! female character? There a couple female characters that I just can't really br

There were many, but the first one, that comes to mind is when Damon found out that Katherine wasn't in the tomb, and he was heartbroken. I felt so sorry for him.
 [b]Day 28: A scene that made tu cry?[/b] There were many, but the first one, that comes to mind is
Day 15: Least favorite female character
Bonnie. Everybody says she is such a good friend, and sometimes she is but she still really annoys me. She blames Elena for her Grams dieing and her mother being turned, but really none of those things are her fault.
Jenna's death. I thought they were gonna save her somehow!
 día 26: A scene that shocked you? Jenna's death. I thought they were gonna save her somehow!
Day 2: Favorite female character?

Caroline Forbes
I didn't like her that much in the 1st season. But since 2x02 she began to slowly become my favourite female character.
I'm not girly little Caroline anymore. I can handle myself. She's really awesome now :)
 [b]Day 2: favorito! female character?[/b] [u]Caroline Forbes[/u] I didn't like her that much in th
tongue
Day 16: Least favorite couple
Delena! Ugh!

Katherine's dad doesn't let her see her baby. LET POOR KAT SEE HER BABY!
hace más de un año StarrieNites said…
big smile
Day 5!
Favorite friendship?:
I HAVE 3
ELENA & CAROLINE
JEREMY & DAMON (if it was possible :( )
and DAMON & ALARIC

A lot of scenes with Damon made me laugh, one of them was, when Damon said "Dear diary, a chipmunk asked me my name today. I told him it was Joe. That lie will hunt me forever." :D
 [b]Day 29: A scene that made tu laugh?[/b] A lot of scenes with Damon made me laugh, one of them wa
Day 17: Least favorite friendship
Matt and Tyler, they don't really seem that close.
crying
When Katherine's baby was taken away and she says to Elena "my baby was taken away.." I know I chose this for angry but it also made me cry :(

AND also the scene Rebekah finds out Klaus killed her mother and cries.
 día 28: A scene that made tu cry? When Katherine's baby was taken away and she says to Elena "my ba
smile
Day 18: Least favorite episode
I don't really have one, but here is one that I didn't really care for: 1x09 "History Repeating"

More or less all of the Klaroline scenes.
 [b]Day 30: A scene that made tu happy?[/b] más o less all of the Klaroline scenes.
Day 3: Favorite couple?

Damon & Elena
OTP. Tons of chemistry, amazing slow build-up, beautiful quotes, heartbreaking angst, passion, epic scenes.. and I can go on for hours.
Yeah, I love them a lot.
 [b]Day 3: favorito! couple?[/b] [u]Damon & Elena [/u] OTP. Tons of chemistry, amazing slow build-u
laugh
Lots like when in the house guest, Katherine and Damon were fighting over the book and they started slapping eachother. Found that funny! :)
Day 19: A character you disliked/hated but now like/love?
Caroline, in the beginning she annoyed me so much! Now she is one of my favorite characters.
 día 19: A character tu disliked/hated but now like/love? Caroline, in the beginning she annoyed me s
My last one!
Currently the Klaroline scenes. Also, when Kat anda Elijah are in a scene! Love them.
 día 30: A scene that made tu happy? My last one! Currently the Klaroline scenes. Also, when Kat a
hace más de un año leeleerobin said…
Hmmm, I'd have to say Damon and Caroline. He was just using her and in a way she was just using him. It was a really messed up relationship.
 día 16: Least favorito! couple? Hmmm, I'd have to say Damon and Caroline. He was just using her and in
Day 20: A character you liked/loved but now dislike/hate?
Bonnie, she used to seem like a nice friend but now she is really annoying. I am still angry at her for blaming Stefan and Elena for her Grams dying! I feel like I go on and off liking Bonnie.
 día 20: A character tu liked/loved but now dislike/hate? Bonnie, she used to seem like a nice friend
hace más de un año escada said…
heart
Day 5: Favorite Friendship

Damon & Alaric
 [b]Day 5: favorito! Friendship Damon & Alaric[/b]
Day 4: Favorite AU couple?

Stefan and Caroline
They could be so perfect together!
 [b]Day 4: favorito! AU couple?[/b] [u]Stefan and Caroline[/u] They could be so perfect together!
hace más de un año HaleyDewit said…
heart
Day 1: Favorite male character :)

Damon has been my favorite character since the pilot. I love everything about him, except for the killing part. But then again, he's a vampire.
 día 1: favorito! male character :) Damon has been my favorito! character since the pilot. I amor every
smile
I think all the characters have the right amount of screen time, but if I had to choose one I want to see more of or again it would be Katherine. Because she has been gone for a while I wouldn't mind seeing her again.
 día 21: A character that should get más screen time? I think all the characters have the right amoun
Lexi, she was the best! I was really happy when we got to see her ghost, I wish we could see her again. Maybe she would bring some goodness back in Stefan :)
 día 22: If tu could bring one character back from the dead, who would it be? Lexi, she was the best!
hace más de un año levisvedin said…
Day 1: Favorite male character

Damon Salvatore because he is so funny, hot and he has grown up so much since season one and he always protects Elena
 día 1: favorito! male character Damon Salvatore because he is so funny, hot and he has grown up so mu
hace más de un año ElenalovesDamon said…
Day 1: Favorite male character
Damon Salvatore LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!
 día 1: favorito! male character Damon Salvatore amor HIM!!!!!!!!!!!
Day 2: Favorite female character
Elena Gilbert sometimes i hate her but she is still my favorite character
 día 2: favorito! female character Elena Gilbert sometimes i hate her but she is still my favorito! char
Day 3: Favorite couple
Delena Always and forever
 día 3: favorito! couple Delena Always and forever