This articulo was written por fanpop guest contributor Stacee R.
Society seems to be completely fascinated por the vampire craze. Films, TV shows, libros and even plays about vampiros have captivated audiences in an extreme way these past couple years. Even with all the vampirey goodness, there’s only one mostrar worth watching, discussing, and living vicariously through. It’s the CW’s The Vampire Diaries. For all tu “fang-tastic” fans out there, and tu know who tu are, here’s a lista of a few things that might make tu a die-hard Vampire Diaries fan...
1. tu consider Mystic Falls, Virginia a inicial away from home. Although you’re fully aware that this is a fictitious town filled with supernatural life forms, it still feels like tu grew up there o at least want to! With sexy vampiros roaming the streets it’s no wonder your dream vaca-spot is suddenly Virginia!
2. tu know useless facts about the shows pre-production castings. Like the fact that both James camioneta, van Der Beek and Neve Campbell were up for the roles of Alaric Saltzman and Isobel Fleming. No offense guys, but your teen dream and scream days are far behind you. tu might want to consider auditioning for a network that caters to viewers your “own age.”
3. Your own amor life is turning into a series of amor triangles. Whether it’s a vampire thing o just for TV dramas, any and all series involving vampiros seem to touch base on these amor triangles that drive the show. True Blood did it with Eric, Bill and Sookie; Twilight did it with Bella, Edward and Jacob; and the Vampire Diaries has done it with Elena, Stefan, and Damon. Just make sure tu understand that your life isn’t a TV mostrar and amor triangles are never as glamorous as they appear on screen!
4. tu know the pilot was shot in Vancouver while the rest of the series films in Covington, Georgia. Due to tax incentives, Georgia is cheaper to film than other parts of the country. Covington has become Mystic Falls and although some neighbors complain about the late night shoots, the town is beginning to warm up to the idea, especially once they saw who was on set!
5. tu knew a spin-off series was in the works back in 2010 even though it didn’t air until 2013. The Originals is the spin-off series that spun heads. The mostrar takes place in New Orleans and centers around the “Mikealson siblings” who are the world’s “original vampires.” The mostrar was placed on hold when Kevin Williamson had prior commitments to the short-lived series, The Secret Circle. Three main characters from TVD have crossed over and continue to play their roles in the new series. The Originals aired in October 2013.
6. tu realize the success of the mostrar is because Kevin Williamson is behind it. Williamson brought Dawson’s Creek to the screen and captivated teen audiences throughout the 90’s. His cine and televisión shows are always a success and he hit oro with TVD. TVD is the most viewed series currently on the CW.
7. tu knew that TVD was renewed for a sixth season on February 13, 2014 and the excitement fueled your very existence.
8. Although Damon will always have a place in your heart, after all Elena and his amor is the reason tu started watching, Stefan is the Salvatore tu truly adore! Those hazel eyes, dirty blonde hair, and pouty lips make tu cringe at the sight of him. Torrey DeVitto was a fool to let this hunky stud-muffin go! The couple división, split and filed for divorce in July 2013, good news ladies!