los sims 3 The Sims series point of view from Sims 1 to Sims 4

amethystjewel posted on Nov 04, 2015 at 07:44PM
Electronic Arts : The Sims games is literally my childhood games n up till now I still play these games. In my point of views, like what others had been stated all of the Sims series have its own ability and specialty:

Sims 1: The beginning chapter, the introduction pack to this game really contribute to the general idea of what simmers should know. Likewise what the game is all about, o sims 1 is not really useless although I admitted that the graphic is a bit off but it is still one of the best expansion pack I had experienced.

Sims 2: This series shown better Sims character basically and the expansion packs getting more improved and better from previous. What I like most about this series, it introduced to the generation thingy with the family tree part. I'm one of the simmers whose like to play one Sims family and let it grew to another and another and another generation.

Sims 3: Well what can I say about this one? The Sims 3 is literally my all time favorite The Sims series so far, woah hold back first the comments for comparing with The Sims 4. The reasons why:

- Obviously because of the open world feature, active sims of all sims in the town.
- The sims editing features is really made me impressed. Again don't compared yet with Sims 4.
- All of the expansion packs is totally came with unique feature n it made The Sims 3 series more completed.
- The ghost, all type of death will contribute to many type of sims ghost, n it is really my thing to collect all of the generation ghosts n let the spirit wandered around the house hence that is why I love plays one generation to another and let the family keep on growing. By the way, any of simmers here know that the family relationship of the family tree could be extend to great-grandfather/ mother to great-grandson/ daughter in one generation? If not, u should try, it's fun!

Sims 4: Honestly I didn't have the chance to explore all of the sims 4 till its latest expansion pack yet, I only able to explore the base game only due to hectic busy degree life. Now, Sims 4 have its own pros n cons.

For pros; I like the way how easy it was to create sims (I know better than sims 3 but stills Sims 3 is my fav ;P). Other than that, the building mode is really more n more improved! Thumbs up EA! I noticed that get to work expansion pack finally let simmers explore how the sims do their works, n I really loveeee it!

As for cons, sadly no open world yet, EA hopefully open world expansion pack for Sims 4 will be available SOON! Here I must emphasize that without unique feature of ghost due to different type of death is really kinda not okay for me. As what I've already known, the ghost would change its color according to its emotion unlike Sims 3, for example if the sim die due to starvation the ghost will be appear in magenta color. So far that's the only feature that annoyed me :P

Therefore simmers, despite of all the pros n cons from each series, I'm pretty sure EA would know best what to improve, what to include or exclude for latest The Sims Games. So we just wait and seeeee, play for life n let The Sims come to life :)))

p/s thanks to those who have time to read my opinion. :) n sorry for the grammatical error. thank u

los sims 3 No respuestas