The Secret How to Use The Secret

makintosh posted on Apr 20, 2011 at 11:00AM
I've chosen some powerful thoughts and advices that may help us to create the life of our dreams.

Enjoy 'em! Feel 'em!

And, of course, feel free to share with us your own stories, ideas, whatever!
 I've chosen some powerful thoughts and advices that may help us to create the life of our dreams. En
last edited on May 02, 2011 at 02:22PM
save

The Secret 9 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año makintosh said…
smile
You have to find a way of being happy NOW, feeling good NOW, and being in joy NOW.Once you can feel good NOW, even though you don't have it, it will come. Make a decision that you are going to do everything you can to be as happy as you can in every moment. You will be amazed at how the Universe will flood so many things into your life that will continue to make you happy
last edited hace más de un año
 [i]You have to find a way of being happy NOW, feeling good NOW, and being in joy [b]NOW[/b].Once tu
smile
Do you think you can? You can achieve and do anything you want with this knowledge. In the past you may have underestimated how brilliant you are. Well, now you know you are the Supreme Mind and that you can draw anything you want from that One Supreme Mind. Any invention, any inspiration, any answer, anything. You can do anything you want. You are a genius beyond description. So start telling yourself that and become aware of who you really are.
 [i]Do tu think tu can? tu can achieve and do anything tu want with this knowledge. In the past yo
smile
You do not have to erase negative thoughts you have had. All you have to do is feel good and think good thoughts right now, and you will shift yourself to a completely different frequency where no negativity exists. No matter what you have thought in the past, whether ten years ago or one minute ago, NOW is where all your power is. Right NOW you can use your power and shift yourself. When you know this, you can move through your life without fear or regrets, because you can always think good thoughts NOW
 [i]You do not have to erase negative thoughts tu have had. All tu have to do is feel good and think
smile
Wherever you go, whoever you meet, and whatever you do, give love and appreciation, because that is your true nature. How do you know it is your true nature? You feel so good when you are giving it!
 [i]Wherever tu go, whoever tu meet, and whatever tu do, give amor and appreciation, because that i
smile
The Universe wants to give you so much, if you could just let it in. To let it in, slow down. To let it in, relax. To let it in, unwind. To let it in, be calm. To let it in, let go. You are now letting it in.
 [i]The Universe wants to give tu so much, if tu could just let it in. To let it in, slow down. To l
sunny
To stop negative thoughts is so simple: plant good thoughts! As you plant more and more good thoughts, the negative thoughts will be wiped out. Don’t focus on the negative thoughts, just deliberately think more good thoughts every day.
 [i]To stop negative thoughts is so simple: plant good thoughts! As tu plant más and más good thoug
"One thing I have learned is to first accept your life as it is, and be grateful that the universe has been fair. The next thing is to give love for what you want and let go. Relax and have faith that it's going to come. Next time I'm going to tell you how I have changed my relationship." - By Amanda Kavhai from Harare Zimbabwe
heart
'To create the life of your dreams, the time has come for you to love You. Focus on Your joy. Do all the things that make You feel good. Love You, inside and out. Everything will change in your life, when you change the inside of you. Allow the Universe to give you every good thing you deserve, by being a magnet to them all. To be a magnet for every single thing you deserve, you must be a magnet of love.'
last edited hace más de un año
 [i]'To create the life of your dreams, the time has come for tu to amor You. Focus on Your joy. Do a
hace más de un año yorkshire_rose said…
sunny
A Positive Thought......."Keep Your Face To the Sunshine And You Won't See The Shadows" :)
 A Positive Thought......."Keep Your Face To the Sunshine And tu Won't See The Shadows" :)