the misceláneo anime rp foros misceláneo anime RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the misceláneo anime rp foros 7755 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7501-7550 of 7755

hace más de un año Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu smiles...

Spike throws water on Hona...
hace más de un año narlyvamp1234 said…
Horo: and you'll get to be parents to three at once...
Holo: speaking of which... we still need to figure out more names!
hace más de un año nidoqueen said…
hmmm
hona:*opens her eyes* i-i seen it again i-it was your femail partner
Arekkusu: Well... Maybe Horo could be the girl's name...

Spike: Hmph... Alright... *walks out of the hangar*
hace más de un año izbia150 said…
(Sorry for the late reply)
My characters follow Kyle
Horo: my name...? but why?
Arekkusu: Well, because you're her grandmother... She'll always have your name, it will remind both her and Holo of you...

Kyle: shhh... *keeps following*
Takashi: Who are these guys?
Sylvia: shhh...
Soldier 1: Wait... I heard something... Spread and search...
The soldiers spread out.
Takashi: Sh*t...
Horo: thanks...
Holo: i know if one is a boy it'll be Jemuzu... but we need at least two more boy names.
Arekkusu: Hmmmm.... Why don't you pick a name Holo.
Holo: hmm... how about Lawrence...?
Arekkusu: Perfect *smiles and hugs Holo*
Holo: *hugs him back*
Horo: *smiles and sits down*

(hey clutch i got a question for you... is everything he says about walmart true?)
Natsuo: *whispers* Shut up!
(@vid thats beautiful xD)
last edited hace más de un año
hona:*gets up and fallows*
(or this one?)
hmmm
hona:*in psy* i got to protect him
(lolol, Well... some of it. but, one thing i can tell you is we get some dumb ass customers... Just like... common knowledge some people don't know. like... Can you hook this tv up to cable? or, hello... james. do you work here? or if we only have a blu-ray/dvd combo of a certain movie, I'll get, well I only have a dvd player so... I'll tell them again, well, it's a combo pack, and they'll say, but isn't it blu-ray? or, Why don't you carry vhs any more? or I need ink for my printer... I'll ask what kind they have and the reply... Idk, i bought it here... oh so helpful... ughhhh, i hate work)
(lol! do you have a glorious selection of low fat yogurts? or are there any mexicans that say they murdered they're wives? lol)
hmmm
molly:*in her mind* oh my
(na, lol, no crazy mexicans, but our yogurt selection is pretty good... and I'm sure there's a few employees that wanna kill their baby's mamas. No. 1 rule! No fun allowed at walmart)
(No crazy Mexicans!? Nooooo!!! Dx)
(Crazy Puerto Ricans... *shrug* Then there's me.... Walmart Ninja!)
hmmm
brock:i don't know about you guys but we better be getting back to the maner
(lol walmart ninja :P)
(Lol)
(I am the only one there that can carry a 50 inch LCD tv on one shoulder, and carry it down a fifteen foot step ladder XD)
(Awesome xD)
hmmm
molly:*in psy* hay guys is that it
meh
brock:*facepalm*
The Bebop approaches Heavagal...
Kyle grabs a soldier from the shadows and cuts his throat... Hey Natsuo, ever wonder what ya'd look like in a uniform? *starts undresses the soldier's armor*

(Eh, It's just easier to do it that way, cause I control where the weight goes myself without someone else carrying their way wrong and making it heavier. You can lift almost anything if you distribute the weight right. Well any practicle thing, don't go trying to lift a car lol XD)
hace más de un año xellin said…
Lilac flies into a window, mewing in surprise when she hits the glass.

(havent been really posting lately.. been occupied playing Disgaea 1&2)
(it's cool... but I'm sorry, I gotta do this... Welcome to Arekkusu's manor bar... Proceed to party... I'm sorry, but I find this vid hilarious)
(Lol xD Don't worry, I don't think I'm THAT stupid. I'm the only one in my immediate family who has not had to go to the hospital, and I intend to keep it that way)
Natsuo: I guess I'm going to find out.
Kyle hands Natsuo the uniform.

(ok cause that's the last thing I need... "Well Clutch said...." not good... XD)
hmmm
molly:*in psy* i'll help you with the landing
Natsuo puts the uniform on.
Natsuo: I'm pretty sure there won't be another soldier with cat ears. Think they'll find it weird they suddenly have one?
Kyle hands him the head gear the soldier had on...
Natsuo: That'll work. *puts it on*
Ritsuka: I don't get how you can stand that.....
Natsuo: (To Kyle) What is it I have to do?
Kyle: Just follow their lead, get back to their headquarters and then let us in... You're just our trojan horse, that's all.
Natsuo: Sounds good.
Natsuo goes with the soldiers.
sad
ica:it's ok son mommy and daddy is coming
Horo; Arekkusu, i wanted to ask you if i could stay at the manor now.
Arekkusu: Well, it's not really up to me, but I'm sure Ciel won't mind. Besides... If he says no... I'll annoy the living sh*t outa him.

(sorry I've been gone all day, but I'm working on a new song. It's not really anirap but, I had this dude talking smack on my club. Turns out it supposedly wasn't him... idk... someone got through his password... i don't care but yeah, I kinda got inspired by it and well, Here's some new lyrics. It still ain't done, I gotta revise so yeah. One of my millions of works in progress XD)
(Within the first 20 seconds)
Real... They want me to be real... Always have been
In at 0:23
Shure nuff, you wanna see a grown up, wanna pick a bone, won't leave it alone. I'm the king of my throne, some clown saying I'm not grown, I pay my dues every day, don't tell me let it go... hell no, homie, if ya wanna see real, we can roll down T-street. I can show you the deal, how we hustle n' grind up in the nickel city, see what crack does to people and feel nothing but pity. Just lost souls, forgotten in a world so cold, top that with the job losses and when companies fold, I experienced that when I was only 18, no big loss all I did was keep some dishes clean. So hard these days to just keep your green, taxes are too high and 5 bucks can't get enough weed. And lord knows we need it, cause these days there ain't a whole lot of shit to believe in. So might as well light me up that purple haze, while a drift away justa thinking bout them better days. Still work every day and I'm still underpaid, I swear life's on a road and it's only a one way.
One way, One way... One way, One way. When I die, I'll stare St. Peter in the face and say that I did it my way, on life's One Way
Don't judge me, you don't have the right. You as human as me but you thinkin' you the light. Me, well, I'm an otaku, that'll fight back and put my fist right the fuck through you. Coated knuckles with glass, on the other hand, brass, for any fucking hater that wanna put me to the task, of whipping an ass, cause I can do it fast. Fueled by need for revenge on a bully filled past, just forgive me if you get me beating on you, cause the person that I'm pounding on won't be you, it'll be several different fuckers from so many different places. Cause when I black out I swear I see all their fucking faces. But on life's one way, my way is my fate, We are who we are, But I carry my weight. Always have and always will. My parents won't be around forever, so I'll do what I feel, helps me get by, helps me get high, I got anime, know it or not it saved my life, cause I was that dude slippin into a gutter, But a soul reaper saved me and got me the fuck out, which one you ask? The one that lives inside me that tells me not to quit, fuck suicide b', I'm here to stay, living life my way, maybe I'll see you all someday somewhere on life's one way.
(awesome!)

Horo: don't annoy anyone for my sake.
(thanks)
Arekkusu: It'd be funny...
Horo: just tell him i won't be there for long. at least it's the truth.
Arekkusu: Speaking of long... Mom! Dad! You guys ok?

no reply....

Arekkusu: Mom! Dad!
Holo: hmm... let's go look for them!
Arekkusu walks into the kitchen and sees his parents dead on the floor laying in their own blood, and on the wall, painted in blood is a smiley face with the writing, "Have a nice day Sarge"
Arekkusu: (runs to his parents) Mom! Dad! No!!! *holds their heads up in his arms*