la leyenda de zelda Role play Retry

heart-of_love posted on Sep 21, 2014 at 05:41AM
I dont own this rp, it belings to someone else, i just wanted it to come back.

It's been 5 years after Link passed away and new Knights from the academy have risen, we've inhabited the surface in Faron, Eldin, and Lanayru. Create a character and have an adventure in The world below and/or above the clouds! Have fun and Enjoy! You start at Junior Knight rank and have all of Links tools...

You may include Characters from previous or later games, You may also Visit Hyrule from Twilight Princess, Old Hyrule from Ocarina of Time, Hyrule from Minish Cap, Places From Four Swords, and Lavina Town!!

These places are not specific so you can visit other places within THESE games ONLY:

Twilight Princess

Minish Cap

Four Sword

A Link to the Past

Windwaker

Skyward Sword

Ocarina Of Time

Majora's Mask

(And Any Game that comes after Skyward Sword)

Include:
Name:
Appearance:
Tunic Color:
Background:(Optional)
Extra Info:(Optional)

la leyenda de zelda 184 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-184 of 184

hace más de un año heart-of_love said…
Mania resisted the urge to tell Yusuke that the guard was a human [as if it wasnt obvious enough] and followed him back to the guard, who let them pass, and she told Sora what Yusuke told her.

"I think Yusuke's just over reacting." Sora muttered

"but what if he's not?" Mania countered.

"no idea.." Suddenly something dropped down next to Mania, she glanced at it and screamed like a little girl, running over and hiding behind Yusuke.

"IT"S JUST A TEKTITE!" Sora laughed, killing it.
hace más de un año anifanfreak said…
(You never said that the guard to friggin DEATH MOUNTAIN was human... Usually it would be Gorons...)

Yusuke: *He pet Mania's head to calm her down* There there. The violent girl Sora will save you from the Tekitite's. *he smiled innocently*
(Sorry! i forgot you havent plaid Ocarina of time in a long time, but yes, the guard to death moutain is a human, in the game he makes fun of you saying that Zelda was playing another one of her games.)

Mania glared at Yusuke,and stepped away from him. "dont need to make fun of me.." she mumbled

Poor Mania." Sora laughed.\ sheething her sword. "Her and her fear of Tektites.."
 (Sorry! i forgot tu havent plaid Ocarina of time in a long time, but yes, the guard to death moutai
(Yeah, it's been around four or five years now since last actually played the game. I'm most familiar with SS and TP (Probably where I got the idea that the guard was a Goron))

Yusuke: Haha. Sorry, couldn't resist, you looked so cute and defenseless like that though. *He chuckled and turned to look at Sora* You're not much better Sora-san. I could just ask Kiyashi what you're scared of, wouldn't be too hard to find out.
(it's fine, i know the pain)

Sora rolled her eyes. "trust me, floor masters are not a laughing matter...."
Mania shuttered slightly, sure tektites gave her bad memories, but floor masters were more terrifing then Majora's mask...and Ganondorf combined. 'Let's get going before more of those monsters appear."
Yusuke: Right. *He drew his sword to be sure* Just be ready. The lil' buggers are persistent, and I'm sure you would already know that huh?
Mania swallowed heavily.

Sora smiled and pulled her sword back out. "chicken." She teased mania.
"shut up!" Mania growled back, stomping off.

(sorry, been busy with school and stuff)
Yusuke: Hold up... Huh...? *He pressed his ear to the ground and hard a soft, deep rumble, it grew louder and louder, he then noticed smaller stones dancing about gently on the rocky surface* GET DOWN!! *He grabbed Mania and covered her with his body as smouldering rocks began falling from the sky. One rock, not particularly big but large nonetheless came down and slammed against his back causing him to yelp but he stood his ground over Mania, multiple even larger heated rocks fell around them luckily no more hit Yusuke and none at all his Sora* Crap... Is the volcano erupting...?! It's like Link told me, when The Dragon acted up! Is something wrong with the Mountain?!
(yeah well I kinda had the same issue. Being a senior sucks. High school SUCKS...)
"y-yea..it's possible that something could be wrong with the moutain.." Mania tried to keep the heat from rising into her cheeks....Yusuke was close...really close.

"it has to be...the rocks don't fall down this far..they always stick to the upper levels of the moutain." Sora remarked,

"s-so we should g-get going into the city where it's safe.." Mania added

"oh..dont hurry up on my behalf." Sora interjected quickly "it's not everyday i get to see something as cute as this." She indicated at Yusuke, who was still covering Mania.

(oh yea! being a Senior does suck..a lot.i'm glad the year's almost over, then Graduation in May!)
last edited hace más de un año
Yusuke: Well sorry for not having a SHIELD. *He pointed to the large metal shield on Sora's back which would have protected her if any rocks had hit her back* Jeez... *He stood up slowly helping Mania up* You okay? *He winced a bit and felt his back* Damn, his my spine. Rock's are hard, noted... *He sighed and stretched popping his back, he heaved another heavy breath and smiled in relief* That feels better, might as well get it checked out by a doctor to be safe though. Yeah, let's return to the city. It'l be safer there... Hopefully... *He walked back, still in pain but not noticeably injured*
Mania shared a look with Sora before running after Yusuke, who had decided to turn back. Now that guard was going to laugh at them and taunt them about tuning back..but it was better then Yusuke getting hurt more.

"i'll go back to town with him Mania..you head up the moutain..it'll be dark soon..so you should hurry." Sora remarked, passing Mania.

"you sure Sora?" Mania mused.

"yep, you can bet your life on it." she smiled jogging to catch up with Yusuke.

Mania turned and ran back up the moutain.
Yusuke: *He stopped and looked back with a confident smile* Lookie what I found in my pouch...! *He held up a small glass bottle with a shimmering purple-ish liquid in it* Can you guess what this is...? *He smiled as he popped the top off* Great Farie's Tears... The best medicine you could ask for...! *He chugged it* Well, looks like I won't have to be paying out of my ass to some rubbish doctor any more...! *He drew his sword and swung it around in fantastic display of swordsmanship* I think I could take four or five rocks before I get like that again! *He stood next to Sora, looking back at the mountain, and Mania sprinting up* Shall we...? *He grinned confidently once again*
Sora glared at Yusuke. "you made us walk halfway back down the moutain JUST FOR YOU TO REMEMBER you had a way to heal yourself!" She was yelling. "you better move those leg's of yours Yusuke! before i break them!"

Mania could hear Sora's yelling from where she was...Yusuke must have done something stupid...She stopped for a moment before glancing back at the duo..
Yusuke: *It may not have been noticeable but he was still in immense pain, he caught up to Mania* Damn...! Of course I wouldn't have something so rare...! But if the mountain is acting up I can't just let Mania go up there on her own... Maybe if Sora had gone with her but... Argh... Never mind...! *He thought to himself* Sorry, I had a placeb- A Special Potion on me and I forgot. It's been in my pouch for a while so I only just remembered. Anyway, let's get going alright? *He kept walking, concealing his pain well enough so the others wouldn't notice*
Sora narrowed her eyes at him..she heard that small slipup when he was talking..with a loud sigh she looked at the top of the moutain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mania let out a sigh, she wasnt stupid..she saw the way Yusuke was walking...she if wasnt watching him so intently from the moment he drank the 'potion' she possibly wouldnt have noticed. She turned, and raced up the hill leaving YUsuke and Sora behind..if he wasnt hurt...he could run all the way up the hill...and if he was...he would be going back down, because she would make him, either way he was going to be in the way if he's injured.

Mania suddenly felt a familar weight in her pocket and she stopped..she had forgotten about that.. it could be helpful, she turned back and half ran half slid back down the moutain down to Sora and Yusuke.
(Well Shiet I forgot this was a thing :P)

Yusuke: *He flipped through a small booklet of information that he wrote down, alongside a hand drawn map of the area, he closed the small leather bound booklet once he saw Mania running back down* Well, aren't you just brimming with energy *He chuckled* Running up and down the mountain like a kid on a sugar rush, seriously. *He stretched and clenched his teeth bearing the shooting pains in his back, the constant heat of the area only made his injury worse as it made his raw skin burn to no end. He sighed heavily and slowly as if it was a half yawn half sigh. And jogged up to catch up to Mania and Sora, he could manage that much at least without it hurting* Dang, my back still smarts from that smack from the rock. Glad I had the Tears... I should drink a normal potion just to be safe though... *He took out a small bottle with a gleaming red liquid in it and chugged it in one go, he shivered* UGH...! I HATE medicine...
(lol, it's been a while)
"if you keep lying like that." Mania remarked stopping infront of Yusuke and Sora. "it'll only make things worse."
Sora nodded in agreement
Mania pulled a bottle out of her pocket, the contents of the bottle were brown and the liquid was thick. "Drink this, it may not be faries tears but it will still help."

Sora almost looked ill as she watched the bottle. "what is that?" she questioned.

"it's my Grandmothers soup" mania replied "it's only a day old, so it's still good."

"what's it do?" Sora remarked.

Mania rolled her eyes "the soup is kinda magical, you deal double damage until the first time your hit, and it makes major wounds less painful."

Yusuke: *He smiled* Thanks, But no thanks. The pain is already fading. I can even walk on it just fine. It wasn’t anything major to begin with! I’ve got more medicine on me... Although I hate the taste. It’ll keep me running until we can get some rest. That’s really all I need to get back into shape. Promise. *He looked at Mania confidently, he meant what he’d said* I just need to take it easy. And make sure one of you has an eye on my flank haha. *He rubbed his back which still stung a bit from the burning rocks from earlier* Were on a mission, and I’ll be damned if we don’t see this through! *He walked on ahead, he was no longer visibly limping, though still obviously weak with his pace reflecting just how hurt he’d gotten protecting Mania from the lava rocks*
Mania and Sora shared a look before shrugging. Sora hurried up the slope to catch up with Yusuke and Mania followed quickly, stuffing the soup into her pouch.
Quicker then expected, they made it to Goron City, which, in Mania's opinion was waay smaller then Goron VIllage back in Termina. The Temperatures outside were hot and sticky, but once they went inside the giant cavern, it was cool.
Sora sighed in relief.
Yusuke: Whew... Finally, we wont die of dehydration through sweat! *He tugged on his tunic to get some air flow over his skin, his clothes stuck to his skin in some places with sweat but he sighed as the cool air blew under the cloth, cooling him off* So, girls. Where to now?
"we have to find Link's brother...right?" Sora remarked turning to look at mania, who was pulling strands of hair away from her damp face.
"that's what the note said." Mania nodded. "but it's been a long time..so i'm not sure if he's still around or not.."
Yusuke: Well “Brother” is just a term of endearment between Gorons. It’s a sign of respect. Gorons are a very proud race. So earning their respect is no easy task. But this is Link we’re talking about. Son of course he’s respected by the Gorons. He DID save their lives from a giant monster after all. *He chuckles and coughed a bit as some stray smoke blew ocross his face* Ugh what the...? We must be getting close if the Smoke from the volcano is gathering here. The entrance to the Gorons home should be around here...
(lol, i know it's been a while, but they are already inside the gorons home I quote "Quicker then expected, they made it to Goron City, which, in Mania's opinion was waay smaller then Goron VIllage back in Termina."!)
(By "Home" I meant the inner mountain area where the Goron Tribe Leaders reside)
(lol, there is no inner mountian area. this is Ocarina of Time Hyrule, litterally you climb the mountian, go into a cave and BAM there's the Goron City. unless your talking about his bedroom, thats it really)
(Mm well most of my knowledge comes from the manga series since I haven’t played the game in over 10 years and according to the manga, before the entrance to the dungeon, there was a small room where the patriarch of the Goron Tribe would stay. Daruina (or however you spell his name) had this chamber put there so no one could enter the dungeon where the monsters thrived, for the sake of the tribes people.)
(Whats even funnier is... I literally JUST bought a 2DS and Ocarina Of Time 3D XD)
(never read the Manga series. also can you even play a 3D game on a 2DS? Also, sorry it's taking so long to reply, literally life is trying to kill me right now)
(Yeah you can play 3D games on the 2DS it just can’t put it into 3D format)
(Also I was thinking of the Crater. The area before the Fire Temple where you need the Red Tunic to proceed.)
(thats neat...and what about the crater? what do you have in mind?)
(That was the area behind Darunia’s room behind the statue.)
(i don't remember that area...weird)