Day 3- Favorite Shadowhunter?
Day 4- Favorite Downworlder?
Day 5- Favorite character over all?
Day 6- Shadowhunter crush?
Day 7- Downworlder crush?
Day 8- Any characters you relate with?
Day 9- Most hated character?
Day 10- Favorite pairing?
Day 11- Favorite scene of Clockwork Angel?
Day 12- How do you feel about Tessa’s indecisiveness over the boys?
Day 13- Favorite Tessa and Will moment?
Day 14- Favorite Tessa and Jem moment?
Day 15- Favorite Will and Jem moment?
Day 16- Favorite scene of Clockwork Prince?
Day 17- Cast Jem, Will, and Tessa
Day 18- What breed of Downworlder would you want to be?
Day 19- Favorite poem excerpt?
Day 20- Favorite Will quote?
Day 21- Favorite Jem quote?
Day 22- Favorite quote by another character?
Day 23- Who do you think suits Tessa more: Will or Jem?
Day 24- Favorite place?
Day 25- Favorite scene of Clockwork Princess?
Day 26- Cast the rest of the characters.
Day 27- If you could change one thing about the books, what would it be?
Day 28- Would you like to see the series made into movies?
Day 29- If you've read both TID and TMI, which series do you prefer?
Day 30- Would you become a Shadowhunter, if given the chance?
last edited on Apr 21, 2016 at 12:55AM

The Infernal Devices 30 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año NCISLuverjk93 said…
Day 1- Favorite book of the series?

Clockwork Princess
last edited hace más de un año
 [b]Day 1- favorito! book of the series? [i]Clockwork Princess[/i][/b]
Day 2- Will or Jem?

BOTH. No really, I love them both so freaking much. But okay, Will a tiny bit more. xP
 [b]Day 2- Will o Jem? [i]BOTH. No really, I amor them both so freaking much. But okay, Will a ti
Day 3- Favorite Shadowhunter?

Will Herondale.
 [b]Day 3- favorito! Shadowhunter? [i]Will Herondale.[/i][/b]
Day 4- Favorite Downworlder?

Magnus Bane.

Tessa is a super close second, if she counts.
 [b]Day 4- favorito! Downworlder? [i]Magnus Bane.[/i][/b] Tessa is a super close second, if she
Day 5- Favorite character over all?

Will Herondale

He's my all time favorite book character <3
 [b]Day 5- favorito! character over all? [i]Will Herondale[/i][/b] He's my all time favorito! boo
Day 6- Shadowhunter crush?

Will

My answer is always Will, lmao. But Jem too! And Gideon.
 [b]Day 6- Shadowhunter crush? [i]Will[/i][/b] My answer is always Will, lmao. But Jem too! And
Day 7- Downworlder crush?

Magnus.
 [b]Day 7- Downworlder crush? [i]Magnus.[/i][/b]
Day 8- Any characters you relate with?

Mostly Tessa. Also Will in some ways.
Day 9- Most hated character?

Nate Gray

Then Mortmain.
 [b]Day 9- Most hated character? [i]Nate Gray[/i][/b] Then Mortmain.
Day 10- Favorite pairing?

Wessa

They're my all time favorite book pairing. <333
 [b]Day 10- favorito! pairing? [i]Wessa[/i][/b] They're my all time favorito! book pairing. <333
Day 11- Favorite scene of Clockwork Angel?

The entire Wessa attic scene / Wessa kiss

"You never laugh," she said. "You behave as if everything is funny to you, but you never laugh. Sometimes you smile when you think no one is paying attention."
For a moment he was silent. Then, "You," he said, half-reluctantly. "You make me laugh. From the moment you hit me with that bottle."
"It was a jug," she said automatically.
His lips quirked up at the corners. "Not to mention the way that you always correct me. With that funny look on your face when you do it. And the way you shouted at Gabriel Lightwood. And even the way you talked back to de Quincey. You make me..." He broke off, looking at her, and she wondered if she looked the way she felt--stunned and breathless. "Let me see your hands," he said suddenly.
She gave them to him, palms up, hardly looking at them herself. She could not look away from his face.
"There's still blood," he told her. "On your gloves." And looking down, she saw irt was true. She had not taken off Camille's white leather gloves, and they were streaked with blood and dirt, shredded near the fingertips where she had pried at Nate's manacles.
"Oh," she said, and began to draw her hands back, meaning to take the gloves off, but Will let go of only her left hand. He continued to hold the right on, lightly, by the wrist. There was a heavy silver ring on his right index finger, she saw, carved with a delicate design of birds in flight. His head was bent, his damp black hair falling forward; she couldn't see his face. He brushed his fingers lightly over the surface of the glove. There were four pearl buttons fastening it closed at the wrist, and as he ran his fingertips over them, they sprang open and the pad of his thumb brushed against the bare skin of her inner wrist where the blue veins pulsed.
She nearly jumped out of her skin. "Will."
"Tessa," he said. "What do you want from me?"
He was still stroking the inside of her wrist, his touch doing odd delicious things to her skin and nerves. Her voice shook when she spoke. "I--I want to understand you."
He looked up at her, through his lashes. "Is that really necessary?"
"I don't know," Tessa said. "I'm not sure anyone does understand you, except possibly Jem."
"Jem doesn't understand me," Will said. "He cares for me -- like a brother might. It's not the same thing."
"Don't you want him to understand you"
"Dear God, no," he said. "Why should he need to know my reasons for living my life as I do?"
"Maybe he simply wants to know that there is a reason."
"Does it matter?" Will asked softly, and with a swift motion he slipped her glove entirely off her hand. The chilly air of the room struck the bare skin of her fingers with a shock, and a shiver passed over Tessa's entire body, as if she had found herself suddenly naked in the cold. "Do reasons matter when there's nothing that can be done to change things?"
Tessa reached for an answer, and found none. She was shivering, almost too hard to speak.
"Are you cold?" Lacing his fingers with hers, Will took her hand and pressed it to his cheek. She was startled by the feverish heat of his skin. "Tess," he said, his voice thick and soft with desire, and she leaned toward him, swaying like a tree whose branches were weighted by snow. Her whole body ached, she ached, as if there were a terrible hollow emptiness inside her. She was more conscious of Will than she had ever been of anything or anyone in her life, the faint shine of blue beneath his half-closed lids, of the shadow of light stubble across his jaw where he hadn't shaved, of the faint white scars that dotted the skin of his shoulders and throat-- and more than anything else of his mouth, the crescent shape of it, the slight dent in the center of his bottom lip. When he leaned toward her and brushed his lips across hers, she reaches for him as if she would otherwise drown.
For a moment their mouths pressed hotly together, Will's free hand tangling in her hair. Tessa gasped when his arms went around her, her skirts snagging on the floor as he pulled her hard against him.

[b]Day 11- favorito! scene of Clockwork Angel? [i]The entire Wessa attic scene / Wessa kiss[/b]
Day 12- How do you feel about Tessa’s indecisiveness over the boys?

I feel for her! With most love triangles they annoy me with not being able to make a decision, and I usually love one of the pairings and dislike the other, but with this one? The only love triangle I absolutely love! I ADORE both Will and Jem so much, they're both such amazing characters, I could hardly choose myself! The first time I actually flip-flopped between who I thought she should be with. I wish all three of them could just be together. xD
 [b]Day 12- How do tu feel about Tessa’s indecisiveness over the boys? [i]I feel for her! With
Day 13- Favorite Tessa and Will moment?

The cave scene / Will finally confessing his love for Tessa (& the sexytimes) in Clockwork Princess

Will’s eyes fluttered closed; she felt his lashes against her fingertips. when he spoke again, his voice was ragged but controlled. “Don’t say those things, Tessa. Don’t say them”
“Why not”
“You said I am a good man,” he said. “But I am not that good a man. And I am - I am catastrophically in love with you”

Straddling Will’s chest, Tessa leaned over and brushed her lips against his before pulling back, blushing as he craned upward and forward, determined to capture a kiss. But before he could, she leaned back, twining her fingers with his, looking down at him with a mixture of affection and shyness. “I Tessa Gray, love you, Will Herondale.”
“And I Will Herondale, love you, Tessa Gray,” he said solemnly, before he sat up, making her laugh as their noses bumped. “But now, can I have a kiss?”
“Of course.”

Also when he proposes: " “Of course you can have a true Shadowhunter name," Will said. "You can have mine."
Tessa stared at him, all black and white against the black-and-white snow and stone. "Your name?"
Will took a step toward her, till they stood face-to-face. Then he reached to take her hand and slid off her glove, which he put into his pocket. He held her bare hand in his, his fingers curved around hers. His hand was warm and callused, and his touch made her shiver. His eyes were steady and blue; they were everything that Will was: true and tender, sharp and witty, loving and kind. "Marry me," he said. "Marry me, Tess. Marry me and be called Tessa Herondale. Or be Tessa Gray, or be whatever you wish to call yourself, but marry me and stay with me and never leave me, for I cannot bear another day of my life to go by that does not have you in it.” "

JUST ALL THE WESSA SCENES
 [b]Day 13- favorito! Tessa and Will moment? [i]The cave scene / Will finally confessing his amor f
Day 14- Favorite Tessa and Jem moment?

Jem's proposal to Tessa

“You speak of sacrifice, but it is not my sacrifice I offer. It is yours I ask of you," he went on. "I can offer you my life, but it is a short life; I can offer you my heart, though I have no idea how many more beats it shall sustain. But I love you enough to hope that you wil not care that I am being selfish in trying to make the rest of my life - whatever length - happy, by spending it with you. I want to be married to you, Tessa. I want it more than I have ever wanted anything else in my life." He looked up at her through the veil of silvery hair that fell over his eyes. "That is," he said shyly, "if you love me, too.”

But also in Clockwork Princess, when Jem asks her to meet him in the music room, and he plays something he wrote for her, as a wedding gift.
"Every hearts has it's own melody, you know mine."
"I would give you everything of myself. I would give you more in two weeks than most men would give you in a lifetime."
"I love you, in all the world, you are what I love the most."

This is why I sometimes wished I didn't prefer Wessa, because Jem deserved happiness! I'm glad he eventually got it. Though, he's such an amazing person, he was happy all along because the two people
he loved most were happy together. *cries because JEM CARSTAIRS*
 [b]Day 14- favorito! Tessa and Jem moment? [i]Jem's proposal to Tessa[/b] “You speak of sacri
Day 15- Favorite Will and Jem moment?

ALL. LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE ONE. But these.. *SOBS FOREVER*

Jem came into the room with the soundless tread of the Silent Brothers, closing the door behind him. Will did not move from where he stood. He did not feel that he could. The sight of Jem in Cadair Idris had been a shock that had gone through his system like a terrible and wonderful incandescence-Jem was alive, but he was changed; he lived, but was lost.

"But," he said. "You are here to see Tessa."

Jem looked at him levelly. His eyes were gray-black, like slate shot through with streaks of obsidian. "And you did not think I would take the chance, whatever chance I could, to see you, too?"

"I did not know. You left, after the battle, without a farewell."

Jem took a few steps forward, into the room. Will felt his spine tighten. There was something strange, something bone-deep and different about the way Jem moved now; this was not the Shadowhunter's grace Will had trained himself over so many years to mimic, but something strange and alien and new.

Jem must have seen something in Will's expression, for he paused. "How could I say farewell," he said, "to you?"

When Will reached into the fire to grab the packet of yin fen for Jem, even after Jem threw it in there. That scene was just.... omg. So underrated.

Jem: "If I was harsh with you, it was because I cannot bear to see you treat yourself as if you are worth nothing. Whatever part you may act to the contrary, I see you as you really are, my blood brother. Not just better than you pretend to be, but better than most people could ever hope to be. You are worth everything, Will."

The flashback, of little Will getting little Jem a jade necklace so he won't be so homesick.

But really, ALL THE SCENES <333
 [b]Day 15- favorito! Will and Jem moment? [i]ALL. LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE ONE. But these.. *SOBS F
Day 16- Favorite scene of Clockwork Prince?

"Drunken" Wessa moment on the balcony at the Lightwood party

"I have wanted to do this, every moment of every hour of every day that I have been with you since the day I met you. But do you know that. You must know that. Don't you?"

Also Jem's proposal and when Will finds out the curse was fake (though that's super bittersweet)
 [b]Day 16- favorito! scene of Clockwork Prince? [i]"Drunken" Wessa moment on the balcony at the Li
Day 17- Cast Jem, Will, and Tessa

Jem : Anthony Neely
Will : Joshua Anthony Brand {Or maybe Douglas Booth}
Tessa : Astrid Berges Frisbey

[b]Day 17- Cast Jem, Will, and Tessa [i]Jem : Anthony Neely Will : Joshua Anthony Brand {Or maybe
Day 18- What breed of Downworlder would you want to be?

Warlock

I think they're so interesting! And who wouldn't want to have magic? Though I'd preferably have something subtle like Magnus' cat eyes, instead of colored skin lol
 [b]Day 18- What breed of Downworlder would tu want to be? [i]Warlock[/i][/b] I think they're
Day 19- Favorite poem excerpt?

“I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul” —Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities

Also "The measure of love is to love without measure." —attributed to Saint Augustine
Day 20- Favorite Will quote?

HOW TO CHOOSE JUST ONE OMG

"Marry me, Tess. Marry me and be called Tessa Herondale. Or be Tessa Gray, or be whatever you wish to call yourself, but marry me and stay with me and never leave me, for I cannot bear another day of my life to go by that does not have you in it.”
Day 21- Favorite Jem quote?

Again SO HARD TO CHOOSE JUST ONE

“There are so many worse things than death. Not to be loved or not to be able to love: that is worse.”

Also his proposal, but I already used that as an answer. xP
Day 22- Favorite quote by another character?

"One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us."

“They say you cannot love two people equally at once,” she said. “And perhaps for others that is so. But you and Will—you are not like two ordinary people, two people who might have been jealous of each other, or who would have imagined my love for one of them diminished by my love of the other. You merged your souls when you were both children. I could not have loved Will so much if I had not loved you as well. And I could not love you as I do if I had not loved Will as I did.”

Both by Tessa.
 [b]Day 22- favorito! quote por another character? [i]"One must always be careful of books, and what
Day 23- Who do you think suits Tessa more: Will or Jem?

This is tough.. I think they both do, very much. She and Jem are more alike, I think, but she and Will.. they have similar interests but enough different about them to make life interesting and bring out the passion. In the beginning I'd have said Jem, but now, I say Will. Which is why I (slightly) prefer Wessa over Jessa.
 [b]Day 23- Who do tu think suits Tessa more: Will o Jem? [i]This is tough.. I think they both d
Day 24- Favorite place?

The Institute
 [b]Day 24- favorito! place? [i]The Institute[/i][/b]
Day 25- Favorite scene of Clockwork Princess?

The Wessa cave scene & proposal.. I know I already used it but come on!
Day 26- Cast the rest of the characters

I don't really have anyone in mind, but the pictures I chose to the rate the character polls were pretty good
Day 27- If you could change one thing about the books, what would it be?

MAKE WILL NOT EVER DIE. I know it's impossible basically but, I wish he, Tessa & Jem could've all been immortal and spent eternity together. <3
Day 28- Would you like to see the series made into movies?

Before I would've said hell yes! But now.. pass. After TMI turning out not so good and Vampire Academy being completely horrible, I don't want another of my favorites ruined. I'd rather just stick to the amazing books <#
Day 29- If you've read both TID and TMI, which series do you prefer?

The Infernal Devices

Don't get me wrong, I adore TMI, but Will and Jem and Tessa are some of my all time favorite fictional characters; Wessa & Jessa two of my all time fave book ships, and Will / Jem are my favorite book brOTP
 [b]Day 29- If you've read both TID and TMI, which series do tu prefer? [i]The Infernal Devices[/
Day 30- Would you become a Shadowhunter, if given the chance?

Hell yeah!

I'd have to get in shape though, so I could fight. Lmao.
 [b]Day 30- Would tu become a Shadowhunter, if dado the chance? [i]Hell yeah![/i][/b] I'd have