los héroes del olimpo Jason, Leo and Piper read PJO

poseidonftw posted on May 25, 2011 at 07:02AM
Title: Jason, Leo and Piper read PJO
Rating:T
Type: adventure, humor
Characters: Annabeth Chase, Thalia Grace, Nico di Angelo, Travis and Connor Stoll, Jason Grace, Leo Valdez, Piper McLean, Grover Underwood, Juniper, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Katie Gardener, Chris Rodriguez, Clarisse la Rue.
Synopsis: The charachters that i listed above read the PJO books.
Disclaimer: The story base, character and settings base was created by Rick Riordan, who owns the Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Heroes of Olympus rights.
A/N: English is not my native language so excuse any spelling mistakes. I'll try not to cuss as much.
last edited on Jun 29, 2011 at 02:24PM

los héroes del olimpo 755 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 755

hace más de un año Huntress100 said…
wink
sounds good post soon!!!!
hace más de un año percyposeiedon3 said…
laugh
Hey when will you post ?
hace más de un año poseidonftw said…
Yeah i know that i haven't posted but I'm overloaded with scholl work. I mean come one I'll have my finals in the next two weeks and school's till the end of June. I wish that i could post guys (i still haven't posted a chapter in my Son of Neptune but i will ) and I'll post them reading the 1st chapter tonight.
hace más de un año dezzypoo said…
smile
plzzzz post soon
Bold – the book, author’s notes
Normal – the characters reading it
Italic – the word’s that are in italic are dropped out of the book such as Percy’s Achilles spot.

‘Uhhh, I really want to know what he did!’ Piper exclaimed with frustration in her voice.
‘You’re not the only one beauty queen’ Leo said.
‘Shut up Valdez’ the daughter of Aphrodite snapped at the son of Hephaestus.
‘Ok ok just trying to help. You don’t have to be so mean Pipes, or is it that time of the month?’ he asked her.
Jason watched with amusement as Piper’s face turned red but he couldn’t decide the exact reason because her eyes were murderous. But even he was getting annoyed by the fact that no one was telling them about Percy Jackson’s adventures. They’ll get the same response every time they asked one of the campers about him: ‘Go and ask Annabeth’ but they wouldn’t do that. The first time they asked her she nearly burst into tears and ran into the Athena cabin. Later when they saw her at dinner she was puffy eyed probably from crying. Piper even tried charmspeaking Annabeth into telling them but … well the consequences weren’t pretty. The trio spent a day in the infirmary all thanks to the daughter of Athena’s skill with the knife. Chiron wasn’t much help either. Every time they would ask him, he’ll politely decline saying that he shouldn’t be the one to tell them Percy’s story.
Jason was about to jump in and save Leo from being skewered when something bumped into the door of Zeus’ cabin.
‘Ow owowowowowowow.’ A voice outside the cabin said. It sounded human but the trio was immediately cautious. They learned the hard way that the Cyclopes had the ability to imitate human voices.
‘Apollo you okay?’ a second voice asked.
‘The dumb door nearly broke my nose Hermes. Do you think that I’m okay?’ the first voice Apollo said.
‘You’re the dumb one in this situation considering that you’re the one that ran into it. And stop glowing like a light bulb you’re going to wake up everybody’ Hermes said.
‘Oh shut up and unlock the door’ Apollo said.
‘Ok’ and with that the door opened and two teenagers walked in the Zeus cabin. They were both around 6 feet. One of them had blond hair, blue eyes and a surfer’s than. He wore jeans, a simple T-shirt and flip flops. The other one had curly brown hair, mischievous baby blue eyes with a look in his face that was identical to the one’s the Stoll brothers had when they had just pulled a prank. He wore a blue jogging suit and had a package in his hands. Jason recognized them immediately. They were Apollo and Mercury well in this case Apollo and Hermes.
‘Little brother’ Apollo cried and went to give Jason a bear hug. Luckily Hermes shoved the package into Jason’s hands knocking the breath out of his lungs but saving him from the embarrassing situation. After all Jason hardly remembered his friends and much less the contact that had had with his immortal siblings.
‘Now why did ya do that?’ Apollo whined.
‘Sometimes I really think that you’re brain is fried to a crisp from the days that you spent driving you sun chariot around’ Hermes said.
‘But that’s why you love me’ Apollo said with a grin on his face as if he hadn’t heard the insult.
‘Anyway’ Hermes turned to Jason, Leo and Piper ‘our dear mother made the muses write these books so that you can learn about Percy Jackson and his adventures’ Jason couldn’t help but notice the respect in the gods eyes when he talked about Percy.
‘We’ll be going now but you better tell Annabeth Chase about the books or you’ll probably end up in the infirmary again’ Hermes smiled and winked at them before grabbing Apollo by his collar and teleporting away from the cabin.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---

The next morning Jason, Leo and Piper with the unopened package in hands were headed towards the big house to tell Chiron about last night’s events. When they arrived there they found a group of people seated around the ping pong table.
‘Well it’s about time you showed up’ a familiar voice said and Jason turned and saw his sister with a big grin on her face.
‘Thalia’ he breathed but she ignored him and went strait for the package in his hands. She grabbed it, plopped it on the table and with one swift move of her hunting knife cut trough the wrapping paper to reveal six books.
‘You gathered us here to read books’ a buff girl with stingy brown hair and a scowl on her face said. Jason remembered that her mane was Clarisse and that her father was Ares the war god.
‘Not just any book’s Clarisse’ a pale young boy with black hair and dark brown eyes said ‘these ones are about Percy’s adventures’
‘So we get to read about the punk huh… I can live with that besides it’ll be fun to see everything from his point of view. Let’s get started’
‘Clarisse I believe we should get acquainted before we start reading but let’s not say your godly parents as those will be spoilers’ Chiron said while in wheelchair.
‘Fine. Clarisse la Rue’ the buff girl said.
‘Connor’
‘and Travis’
‘Stoll’ they said the last part together.
‘Annabeth Chase’
‘Chris Rodriguez’ a latino teenager with upturned eyebrows and a mischievous smile said. Jason figured that he was a son of Hermes.
‘Nico di Angelo’ the pale young boy said.
‘Thalia’ that was obviously his sister.
‘Grover Underwood’ a boy (I don’t think that Annabeth mentioned that Grover was a satyr in The Lost Hero so for now they think that he is a boy of course they’ll figure that he’s a satyr. By they I mean J, L and P) with curly brown hair and brown eyes said. He wore a rasta cap which Jason found strange but he didn’t ask.
‘And this is Juniper’ he said gesturing to the girl on his left and ‘you of course know Chiron’
‘Now that we are finished with the introductions we should read, Jason’ the centaur said gesturing towards the books.
‘But which is the first one’ the teen blond asked.
‘The Lightning Thief’ Annabeth said ‘ then The Sea of Monsters, The Titan’s Curse, The Battle of the Labyrinth, The Demigod Files and The Last Olympian’
‘Ok’ Jason said as he picked the book
‘Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Book one The Lightning Thief. Chapter one
‘I ACCIDENTALLY VAPORIZE MY PRE-ALGEBRA TEACHER’ Jason read.
Now Percy you should know better that vaporizing you teacher wouldn’t help you in any way’ Travis or Connor said.
Yeah, besides what did that teacher ever do to you?’ the other brother asked.
‘A bunch of real nasty stuff’ Grover was the one that replied to the question.
‘Wait a teacher… Is she?’ Nico asked
‘Yup’
‘Oh this is gonna be good’ the boy said while rubbing his palms together with a look of anticipation in his eyes.
Look, I didn't want to be a half-blood.
‘Nobody wants to be one Percy’ Chiron said while the others nodded.
If you're reading this because you think you might be one, my advice is:
‘Oh no he is going to give advice’ Thalia said ‘plug you ears before you lose your sanity guys’ Annabeth rolled her eyes at her friend’s behavior while Nico did what she told them. The Stoll’s were busy laughing.
close this book right now. Believe what¬ever lie your mom or dad told you about your birth, and try to lead a normal life.
‘That’s actually a pretty good advice coming from kelp for brains’ Thalia said.
‘Traitor’ Nico shouted ‘You didn’t plug you ears’
‘Of course it would be better if you found the satyr at your school’ Annabeth said.
Being a half-blood is dangerous.
A chorus of Yup’s was heard all around the table.
It's scary.
‘Wimp’ Clarisse said.
‘Oh please as if you weren’t scared when you first came to camp’ Annabeth said and then smiled at the daughter of Ares’ lack of response.
Most of the time, it gets you killed in painful, nasty ways.
At this every demigod around the table plus Chiron shuddered remembering all the death that they had seen.
If you're a normal kid, reading this because you think it's fiction, great. Read on. I envy you for being able to believe that none of this ever happened. But if you recognize yourself in these pages—if you feel something stirring inside—stop reading immediately.
‘Ok’ one of the Stoll’s said and reached out to close the book but stopped when he saw the glares that Thalia, Annabeth and Clarisse were giving him.
You might be one of us. And once you know that, it's only a mat¬ter of time before they sense it too, and they'll come for you.
‘Who are they’ Leo asked and the Stolls nodded.
‘The monsters’ Annabeth said.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
‘You didn’t warn me’ the sons of Hermes said.
‘And me’ Leo said.
‘And me’ this time it was Nico who said it.
‘Idiots’ Thalia murmured under her breath.
My name is Percy Jackson.
‘No’ Thalia said ‘Your name it Peter Johnson’ at this everyone except Jason, Leo and Piper laughed.
‘Are we missing something’ Leo asked puzzled
‘You’ll see what we’re talking about in a few chapters’ Annabeth said with a grin on her face.
I'm twelve years old. Until a few months ago, I was a boarding student at Yancy Academy, a private school for troubled kids in upstate New York.
Am I a troubled kid?

A chorus of ‘Yes’ and ‘Yup’ was heard around the table.
‘Wow. You guys are such amazing friends’ Leo said.
Yeah. You could say that.
‘See, even Percy agrees with us’ Nico pointed out. The other just nodded.
I could start at any point in my short miserable life to prove it, but things really started going bad last May, when our sixth-grade class took a field trip to Manhattan— twenty-eight mental-case kids and two teachers on a yellow school bus, heading to the Metropolitan Museum of Art to look at ancient Greek and Roman stuff.
‘That sounds so interesting’ Annabeth said ‘I wish I could have been there’
‘No you don’t’ Grover said.
‘What do you mean? Oh right’ she said. Jason snickered as he read the next line.
I know—it sounds like torture.
The entire room erupted into laughter.
‘Looks like Percy doesn’t share you’re enthusiasm Annie’ Thalia said.
‘Well that’s why we call him Seaweed Brain’
Most Yancy field trips were. But Mr. Brunner, our Latin teacher, was leading this trip, so I had hopes.
‘Is that you Chiron’ Chris asked. The centaur nodded his head.
Mr. Brunner was this middle-aged guy in a motorized wheelchair. He had thinning hair and a scruffy beard and a frayed tweed jacket, which always smelled like coffee. You wouldn't think he'd be cool, but he told stories and jokes and let us play games in class. He also had this awesome collection of Roman armor and weapons, so he was the only teacher whose class didn't put me to sleep.
‘I would take that as a compliment Percy’ the old teacher said.
‘Coming from Percy’s mouth err thoughts that’s like gold Chiron’ Annabeth said. The centaur smiled at her.
I hoped the trip would be okay. At least, I hoped that for once I wouldn't get in trouble. Boy, was I wrong. See, bad things happen to me on field trips. Like at my fifth-grade school, when we went to the Saratoga battlefield, I had this accident with a Revolutionary War cannon. I wasn't aiming for the school bus, but of course I got expelled anyway.
The entire room erupted into laughter. After a few minutes Jason resumed reading.
And before that, at my fourth-grade school, when we took a behind-the-scenes tour of the Marine World shark pool, I sort of hit the wrong lever on the catwalk and our class took an unplanned swim.
‘Dude!’ Connor exclaimed ‘How can he not be our brother?’
‘I’d love to have him as a brother’ Travis said.
‘He’ll be an awesome prankster’ Chris said.
‘Don’t even think about it” Annabeth hissed, her eyes flashing murderously.
And the time before that... Well, you get the idea.
‘We most certainly do Percy’ Chiron said and the others nodded.
This trip, I was determined to be good.
‘As if that’s gonna happen’ Nico said. The others that knew Percy nodded their heads at the younger boy’s comment.
All the way into the city, I put up with Nancy Bobofit, the freckly, redheaded kleptomaniac girl, hitting my best friend Grover in the back of the head with chunks of peanut butter-and-ketchup sandwich.
‘You?’ Leo asked and Grover nodded.
‘Just deck her’ Clarisse said.
Grover was an easy target.
Snickers from the group.
He was scrawny.
Even more snickers.
He cried when he got frustrated.
‘Wimp’ Clarisse said.
‘Watch it daughter of Ares. We don’t want you to accidentally trip on a root in the next Capture the flag game.’ Juniper said her eyes flashing dangerously.
He must've been held back several grades, because he was the only sixth grader with acne and the start of a wispy beard on his chin. On top of all that, he was crippled. He had a note excusing him from PE for the rest of his life because he had some kind of muscular disease in his legs. He walked funny, like every step hurt him, but don't let that fool you.
No one dared to comment.
You should've seen him run when it was enchilada day in the cafeteria.
‘Ugh’ Thalia groaned ‘Great way to ruin your cover goat boy’
‘Goat boy? Wait you’re a satyr?’ Piper asked. He nodded his head and kicked his sneakers revealing his goat hooves. Then he took off the rasta cap revealing his horns.
Anyway, Nancy Bobofit was throwing wads of sandwich that stuck in his curly brown hair, and she knew I couldn't do anything back to her because I was already on probation. The headmaster had threatened me with death by in-school suspension if anything bad, embarrassing, or even mildly entertaining happened on this trip. "I'm going to kill her," I mumbled.
‘Do it’ Annabeth, Thalia, Juniper and Clarisse shouted.
Grover tried to calm me down. "It's okay. I like peanut butter."
He dodged another piece of Nancy's lunch.
"That's it." I started to get up, but Grover pulled me back to my seat.

‘Just leave him to deck her’ Clarisse groaned.
"You're already on probation," he reminded me."You know who'll get blamed if anything happens."Looking back on it, I wish I'd decked Nancy Bobofit right then and there. In-school suspension would've been nothing compared to the mess I was about to get myself into.
‘What mess?’ Leo asked.
‘You’ll have to read to find out’ Chiron said.
Mr. Brunner led the museum tour.He rode up front in his wheelchair, guiding us through the big echoey galleries, past marble statues and glass cases full of really old black-and-orange pottery.It blew my mind that this stuff had survived for two thousand, three thousand years.
‘Probably longer than that’ Annabeth mused.
He gathered us around a thirteen-foot-tall stone col¬umn with a big sphinx on the top, and started telling us how it was a grave marker, a stele, for a girl about our age. He told us about the carvings on the sides. I was trying to listen to what he had to say, because it was kind of inter¬esting, but everybody around me was talking, and every time I told them to shut up, the other teacher chaperone, Mrs. Dodds, would give me the evil eye.
Nico grinned. He had figured who she was and couldn’t wait to see how Percy would deal with her.
Mrs. Dodds was this little math teacher from Georgia who always wore a black leather jacket, even though she was fifty years old. She looked mean enough to ride a Harley right into your locker. She had come to Yancy halfway through the year, when our last math teacher had a nervous breakdown.
‘Nervous breakdown my furry butt’ Grover murmured under his breath.
From her first day, Mrs. Dodds loved Nancy Bobofit and figured I was devil spawn.
‘Devil spawn, sea spawn … What’s the difference’ Annabeth said. Everyone looked at her and saw the gray glow around her body.
‘Athena don’t posses your daughter’s body’ Jason blurted. Then the two teens looked at the Chiron.
‘Looks like we aren’t alone’ the centaur said.
She would point her crooked finger at me and say, "Now, honey," real sweet, and I knew I was going to get after-school detention for a month. One time, after she'd made me erase answers out of old math workbooks until midnight, I told Grover I didn't think Mrs. Dodds was human. He looked at me, real seri¬ous, and said, "You're absolutely right."
‘Great way to blow your cover’ Thalia said.
Mr. Brunner kept talking about Greek funeral art.
Finally, Nancy Bobofit snickered something about the naked guy on the stele, and I turned around and said, "Will you shut up?"
It came out louder than I meant it to.
The whole group laughed. Mr. Brunner stopped his story.

‘Oh now you stop’ Connor and Travis said at the same time. Then they grinned and high-fived each other.
"Mr. Jackson," he said, "did you have a comment?"
My face was totally red. I said, "No, sir."
Mr. Brunner pointed to one of the pictures on the stele. "Perhaps you'll tell us what this picture represents?"
I looked at the carving, and felt a flush of relief, because I actually recognized it. "That's Kronos eating his kids, right?"

‘Ugh to think that he’s our grandfather’ Thalia shuddered.
‘Don’t remind me’ Nico groaned ‘Your own grandfather wants you dead’
‘And your father is?’ Jason asked.
‘You’ll have to read to find out’
"Yes," Mr. Brunner said, obviously not satisfied. "And he did this because ..."
"Well..." I racked my brain to remember. "Kronos was the king god, and—"

‘GOD’ Clarisse roared causing everyone to jump.
‘What did I say you? A seaweed brain’ Annabeth said.
‘No Annabeth you must excuse Percy for this little misunderstanding, after all he didn’t know about our world then’ Chiron pointed out in defense of his star student.
"God?" Mr. Brunner asked.
"Titan," I corrected myself. "And ... he didn't trust his kids, who were the gods. So, um, Kronos ate them, right? But his wife hid baby Zeus, and gave Kronos a rock to eat instead. And later, when Zeus grew up, he tricked his dad, Kronos, into barfing up his brothers and sisters—"
"Eeew!" said one of the girls behind me.
"—and so there was this big fight between the gods and the Titans," I continued, "and the gods won."

‘WOW, he just degraded a decade of fighting into four sentences’ Chris said.
‘That’s Percy for you’ everyone that knew the demigod chorused.
Some snickers from the group.
Behind me, Nancy Bobofit mumbled to a friend, "Like we're going to use this in real life. Like it's going to say on our job applications, 'Please explain why Kronos ate his kids.'"

‘Well you’re if you’re a demigod or you want to work in a museum’ Annabeth said
"And why, Mr. Jackson," Brunner said, "to paraphrase Miss Bobofit's excellent question, does this matter in real life?"
‘Busted’ Nico, Travis, Connor and Leo chorused.
"Busted," Grover muttered.
‘We think like goat boy’ Nico said.
‘Is there a problem with that?’ Juniper asked.
‘Nope’ he said popping the p.
"Shut up," Nancy hissed, her face even brighter red than her hair.
At least Nancy got packed, too. Mr. Brunner was the only one who ever caught her saying anything wrong. He had radar ears.

‘Well Chiron is part horse Percy’ Annabeth said.
I thought about his question, and shrugged. "I don't know, sir."
‘Of course that you don’t know kelp for brains’ Thalia said and Nico snickered.
"I see." Mr. Brunner looked disappointed. "Well, half credit, Mr. Jackson. Zeus did indeed feed Kronos a mixture of mustard and wine, which made him disgorge his other five children, who, of course, being immortal gods, had been living and growing up completely undigested in the Titan's stomach. The gods defeated their father, sliced him to pieces with his own scythe, and scattered his remains in Tartarus, the darkest part of the Underworld. On that happy note, it's time for lunch. Mrs. Dodds, would you lead us back outside?"
‘On that happy note?’ Leo asked ‘If that’s happy then what would be a sad note’
‘He was being sarcastic Leo’ Grover said.
The class drifted off, the girls holding their stomachs, the guys pushing each other around and acting like doo¬fuses.
‘Guys are doofuses’ Thalia said ‘Except my dear cousin and brother’ at that she smiled at Jason ‘ but even so most of the time even you guys are doofuses’.
Grover and I were about to follow when Mr. Brunner said, "Mr. Jackson."
I knew that was coming.
‘Really!’ Connor asked ‘How did you know?’
‘Maybe he can read minds’ His brother suggested. Jason continued to read before anyone else spoke. Reading the book was harder than he had imagined.
I told Grover to keep going. Then I turned toward Mr. Brunner. "Sir?"
Mr. Brunner had this look that wouldn't let you go— intense brown eyes that could've been a thousand years old and had seen everything.

‘There older than that Percy and he hasn’t seen everything’ Annabeth said.
"You must learn the answer to my question," Mr. Brunner told me.
"About the Titans?"

‘You already answered that one prissy’ Clarisse said causing everyone to jump because she had been so silent.
"About real life. And how your studies apply to it."
"Oh."
"What you learn from me," he said, "is vitally impor¬tant. I expect you to treat it as such. I will accept only the best from you, Percy Jackson."
I wanted to get angry, this guy pushed me so hard.

‘It was for your best’ Chiron said in a fatherly tone.
I mean, sure, it was kind of cool on tournament days, when he dressed up in a suit of Roman armor and shouted: "What ho!'" and challenged us, sword-point against chalk, to run to the board and name every Greek and Roman per¬son who had ever lived, and their mother, and what god they worshipped.
‘Chiron even my mom doesn’t know that’ Annabeth said and the sky rumbled but not in the you-are-wrong-and-I-am-going-to incinerate-you-on-the-spot-if-you-don’t-­apo­log­ize­-ri­ght­-no­w way but in the I-completely-agree way ‘but it’s a great learning experience. Percy was lucky to have had you as a teacher outside camp. The old centaur just nodded.
But Mr. Brunner expected me to be as good as everybody else, despite the fact that I have dyslexia and attention deficit disorder and I had never made above a C— in my life. No—he didn't expect me to be as good; he expected me to be better. And I just couldn't learn all those names and facts, much less spell them correctly.
‘Curse you dyslexia’ Travis shouted causing everyone to laugh at his sudden outburst.
I mumbled something about trying harder, while Mr. Brunner took one long sad look at the stele, like he'd been at this girl's funeral.
‘I probably was’ Chiron said and his eyes had a faraway look in them.
He told me to go outside and eat my lunch.
The class gathered on the front steps of the museum, where we could watch the foot traffic along Fifth Avenue.
Overhead, a huge storm was brewing, with clouds blacker than I'd ever seen over the city. I figured maybe it was global warming or something, because the weather all across New York state had been weird since Christmas. We'd had massive snow storms, flooding, wildfires from lightning strikes. I wouldn't have been surprised if this was a hurri¬cane blowing in.

‘Why are they fighting again?’ Thalia asked.
‘Who?’ Leo asked Thalia.
‘Zeus and Poseidon’ Annabeth answered Leo ‘and as for your question Thalia you’ll have to wait and see.’
‘You’re evil you know that’ the daughter of Zeus said causing the others to laugh.
Nobody else seemed to notice. Some of the guys were pelting pigeons with Lunchables crackers. Nancy Bobofit was trying to pickpocket something from a lady's purse,
At this every demigod looked at the Stolls.

‘Oh come on’ Travis complained.
‘Yeah’ his brother backed him up ‘not every clepto girl in the States is our sister.’
and, of course, Mrs. Dodds wasn't seeing a thing.
‘Of course she wasn’t’ Nico said. Come on Alecto how long are you going to wait Nico thought. The suspense was killing him.
Grover and I sat on the edge of the fountain, away from the others. We thought that maybe if we did that, everybody wouldn't know we were from that school—the school for loser freaks who couldn't make it elsewhere.
"Detention?" Grover asked.
"Nah," I said. "Not from Brunner. I just wish he'd lay off me sometimes. I mean—I'm not a genius."

‘Thank the gods for that’ Thalia said ‘I mean if you were a genius that would’ve meant that you would’ve been a child of Athena and that would’ve meant that you and Annabeth couldn’t be together. You wouldn’t have been able to kiss her whenever you wanted. Is he good at kissing Annabeth?’ Thalia asked poking her friends in the ribs.
‘Mhm’ was the response she got.
Grover didn't say anything for a while. Then, when I thought he was going to give me some deep philosophical comment to make me feel better, he said, "Can I have your apple?"
Everyone burst laughing.
‘This is Grover Percy, he doesn’t give you deep philosophical comments’ Thalia said between fits of laughter.
I didn't have much of an appetite, so I let him take it.
I watched the stream of cabs going down Fifth Avenue, and thought about my mom's apartment, only a little ways uptown from where we sat. I hadn't seen her since Christmas. I wanted so bad to jump in a taxi and head home. She'd hug me and be glad to see me, but she'd be disappointed, too. She'd send me right back to Yancy, remind me that I had to try harder, even if this was my sixth school in six years and I was probably going to be kicked out again. I wouldn't be able to stand that sad look she'd give me.

‘Sally’s awesome’ Annabeth said and everyone who had met Percy’s mother nodded. But Jason felt uneasy. What would Percy’s mortal parents say about the exchange? Would they blame him? After all he was Juno’s champion and she was the reason that they're son was on the other end of the country.
‘Don’t worry’ Annabeth said to him ‘she won’t blame you’. He just nodded and continued to read.
Mr. Brunner parked his wheelchair at the base of the handicapped ramp. He ate celery while he read a paperback novel. A red umbrella stuck up from the back of his chair, making it look like a motorized cafe table.
‘Awesome’ the Stolls, Nico and Leo cried.
I was about to unwrap my sandwich when Nancy Bobofit appeared in front of me with her ugly friends—I guess she'd gotten tired of stealing from the tourists—and dumped her half-eaten lunch in Grover's lap.
‘That bitch’ Thalia, Annabeth and Juniper said poison dripping from there words. They hated it when someone picked on Grover.
“Oops." She grinned at me with her crooked teeth. Her freckles were orange, as if somebody had spray-painted her face with liquid Cheetos.
‘Yuck’ everyone said.
I tried to stay cool. The school counselor had told me a million times, "Count to ten, get control of your temper." But I was so mad my mind went blank. A wave roared in my ears.
‘This should be good’ Thalia said rubbing her palms together with an evil look in hew eyes. Everyone that knew Percy knew what he was capable of. They sat in they’re seats in anticipation.
I don't remember touching her, but the next thing I knew, Nancy was sitting on her butt in the fountain, screaming, "Percy pushed me!"
Mrs. Dodds materialized next to us.
Some of the kids were whispering: "Did you see—"
"—the water—"
"—like it grabbed her—"

‘That’s so cool’ Leo cried.
‘This is nothing Leo’ Thalia said ‘You’ll see how much more powerful he becomes later on’. That left the new kids wondering how powerful Percy Jackson actually was.
I didn't know what they were talking about. All I knew was that I was in trouble again.
As soon as Mrs. Dodds was sure poor little Nancy was okay, promising to get her a new shirt at the museum gift shop, etc., etc., Mrs. Dodds turned on me. There was a tri¬umphant fire in her eyes, as if I'd done something she'd been waiting for all semester. "Now, honey—"
"I know," I grumbled. "A month erasing workbooks."

‘No’ Travis shouted ‘you should never guess you’re punishment. His brother nodded his head.
Nico on the other hand was about to start jumping up and down from excitement.
That wasn't the right thing to say.
‘Of course it’s not’ Thalia said. Bit she had a feeling that Mrs. Dodds wasn’t a normal human.
"Come with me," Mrs. Dodds said.
"Wait!" Grover yelped. "It was me. I pushed her."

‘That’s so brave’ Piper said and Juniper nodded.
I stared at him, stunned. I couldn't believe he was trying to cover for me. Mrs. Dodds scared Grover to death.
She glared at him so hard his whiskery chin trembled.
"I don't think so, Mr. Underwood," she said.
"But—"
"You—will—stay—here."
Grover looked at me desperately.
"It's okay, man," I told him. "Thanks for trying."
"Honey," Mrs. Dodds barked at me. "Now."
Nancy Bobofit smirked.

‘Bitch’ Thalia and Annabeth said.
‘Girls watch the language or you’ll be scrubbing the dishes’ Chiron warned. They didn’t look too happy but they shut up.
I gave her my deluxe I'll-kill-you-later stare.
‘Not as good as mine’ Clarisse said.
‘Percy is a mini version of Poseidon Clarisse so he has gotten his father’s deluxe stare and you from personal experience shod know that even Lord Zeus shuts up when his brother stares’ Chiron said and that was the truth. No one wanted to be on the other end of the god of the seas’ deluxe stare.
Then I turned to face Mrs. Dodds, but she wasn't there. She was standing at the museum entrance, way at the top of the steps, gesturing impatiently at me to come on.
How'd she get there so fast?

All those that didn’t know what Dodds was were looking at each other with the same thought ‘Was she a monster?’
I have moments like that a lot, when my brain falls asleep or something, and the next thing I know I've missed something, as if a puzzle piece fell out of the universe and left me staring at the blank place behind it. The school counselor told me this was part of the ADHD, my brain misinterpreting things.
‘That’s not it Percy’ Chiron said.
I wasn't so sure.
I went after Mrs. Dodds.
Halfway up the steps, I glanced back at Grover. He was looking pale, cutting his eyes between me and Mr. Brunner, like he wanted Mr. Brunner to notice what was going on, but Mr. Brunner was absorbed in his novel.

‘It was a very good novel’ Chiron said
I looked back up. Mrs. Dodds had disappeared again. She was now inside the building, at the end of the entrance hall.
Okay, I thought. She's going to make me buy a new shirt for Nancy at the gift shop.

‘You wish’ Grover murmured. No one was commenting anymore. The atmosphere was tense.
But apparently that wasn't the plan.
I followed her deeper into the museum. When I finally caught up to her, we were back in the Greek and Roman section.
Except for us, the gallery was empty.
Mrs. Dodds stood with her arms crossed in front of a big marble frieze of the Greek gods. She was making this weird noise in her throat, like growling.
Even without the noise, I would've been nervous. It's weird being alone with a teacher, especially Mrs. Dodds. Something about the way she looked at the frieze, as if she wanted to pulverize it...
"You've been giving us problems, honey," she said.
I did the safe thing. I said, "Yes, ma'am."
She tugged on the cuffs of her leather jacket. "Did you really think you would get away with it?"
The look in her eyes was beyond mad. It was evil.
She's a teacher, I thought nervously. It's not like she's going to hurt me.
I said, "I'll—I'll try harder, ma'am."
Thunder shook the building.
"We are not fools, Percy Jackson," Mrs. Dodds said. "It was only a matter of time before we found you out. Confess, and you will suffer less pain."

‘Pain?’ Leo asked ‘What’s she talking about?’
‘The book is the only thing that holds the answers Valdez, so the faster we read the faster we’ll get them now shut up’ Thalia said. She in fact was plenty worried about her cousin even though she’ll never admit it.
I didn't know what she was talking about.
All I could think of was that the teachers must've found the illegal stash of candy I'd been selling out of my dorm room.

At this everyone burst out laughing.
Again, I ask how could he not be our brother?” Connor asked after they calmed down.
Or maybe they'd realized I got my essay on Tom Sawyer from the Internet without ever reading the book and now they were going to take away my grade. Or worse, they were going to make me read the book.
Even more laugher.
"Well?" she demanded.
"Ma'am, I don't..."
"Your time is up," she hissed.

‘Uh oh’ Leo said.
And it took all of Nico’s willpower to hold back the “YES” that he was holding.
Then the weirdest thing happened. Her eyes began to glow like barbecue coals. Her fingers stretched, turning into talons. Her jacket melted into large, leathery wings. She wasn't human. She was a shriveled hag with bat wings and claws and a mouth full of yellow fangs, and she was about to slice me to ribbons.
‘A fury’ Thalia roared, the she turned to Nico ‘You’re father sent a fury after Percy?’
‘Alecto’ he said ‘she can do teachers and lawyers very well’
‘Wait you’re father’ Jason said ‘Pluto ehhh Hades’
‘Mhm’
‘The god of dead people?’ Leo asked causing everyone to laugh.
‘That’s him’ Nico said.
Then things got even stranger.
‘What now’ Annabeth groaned.
Mr. Brunner, who'd been out in front of the museum a minute before, wheeled his chair into the doorway of the gallery, holding a pen in his hand.
‘What’s he gonna do with a pen?’ Leo asked ‘Write on her to death’ but everyone else in the room except the new kids already knew what the pen was and were waiting in anticipation to read about Percy’s first monster fight. Even Clarisse found herself fat the edge of her chair.
"What ho, Percy!" he shouted, and tossed the pen through the air.
Mrs. Dodds lunged at me.
With a yelp, I dodged and felt talons slash the air next to my ear. I snatched the ballpoint pen out of the air, but when it hit my hand, it wasn't a pen anymore. It was a sword—Mr. Brunner's bronze sword, which he always used on tournament day.

‘Sweet’ Leo cried and Jason and Piper had to agree with him a pen that turned into a sword.
Mrs. Dodds spun toward me with a murderous look in her eyes.
My knees were jelly. My hands were shaking so bad I almost dropped the sword.
She snarled, "Die, honey !"

‘You’d have figured that she would stop with the honey thing now’ Nico murmured under his breath.
And she flew straight at me.
Absolute terror ran through my body. I did the only thing that came naturally: I swung the sword.
The metal blade hit her shoulder and passed clean through her body as if she were made of water. Hisss!
Mrs. Dodds was a sand castle in a power fan. She exploded into yellow powder, vaporized on the spot, leaving nothing but the smell of sulfur and a dying screech and a chill of evil in the air, as if those two glowing red eyes were still watching me.
I was alone.
There was a ballpoint pen in my hand.

‘Ugh’ Thalia groaned ‘He’s still letting the mist affect him after all that’.
My hands were still trembling. My lunch must've been contaminated with magic mushrooms or some¬thing.
‘Beware the magic mushrooms’ Connor and Travis said at the same time causing everyone to laugh. Seriously Magic mushrooms?
Had I imagined the whole thing?
‘NO’ everyone cried.
I went back outside.
It had started to rain.
Grover was sitting by the fountain, a museum map tented over his head. Nancy Bobofit was still standing there, soaked from her swim in the fountain, grumbling to her ugly friends. When she saw me, she said, "I hope Mrs. Kerr whipped your butt."
I said, "Who?"

‘His question’ Leo said.
‘The mist is affecting them’ Annabeth explained.
"Our teacher. Duh!"
I blinked. We had no teacher named Mrs. Kerr. I asked Nancy what she was talking about.
She just rolled her eyes and turned away.
I asked Grover where Mrs. Dodds was.
He said, "Who?"
But he paused first, and he wouldn't look at me, so I thought he was messing with me.

‘Ugh’ Thalia groaned ‘You can’t lie even if you’re live depended on it’.
‘That’s why we are going to give you lying lessons’ Connor said.
‘No you won’t’ Juniper snarled at the sons of Hermes.
"Not funny, man," I told him. "This is serious."
Thunder boomed overhead.
I saw Mr. Brunner sitting under his red umbrella, read¬ing his book, as if he'd never moved.
I went over to him.
He looked up, a little distracted. "Ah, that would be my pen. Please bring your own writing utensil in the future, Mr. Jackson."
I handed Mr. Brunner his pen. I hadn't even realized I was still holding it.
"Sir," I said, "where's Mrs. Dodds?"
He stared at me blankly. "Who?"
"The other chaperone. Mrs. Dodds. The pre-algebra teacher."
He frowned and sat forward, looking mildly concerned. "Percy, there is no Mrs. Dodds on this trip. As far as I know, there has never been a Mrs. Dodds at Yancy Academy. Are you feeling all right?"

‘Now Chiron he can lie’ Connor said.
‘Well of course that he can, I mean he’s 3000 years old. You’d figure he’ll pick up a few useful skills during the centuries.
‘That’s the end of the chapter’ Jason announced.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año rapunzeleah123 said…
laugh
Nice! It's hilarious!
hace más de un año daniela2mimi said…
haha i loved it.
hace más de un año blakerose12 said…
big smile
Haha so funny loved it !!:P :DDDD
hace más de un año cro0010 said…
laugh
Very funny I love it! please comtinue soon!
hace más de un año Athenabeth said…
Love it its kinda like paryponies thing....
@percyisawesome- i deleted the post 'cuz it's too cliche, so don't worry about it. Next chapter will be posted tonight.
please posttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im begging you
hace más de un año psalm1003 said…
smile
Nice, and it doesn't matter if its like partyponies, because really that's the only way to write these types of stories. Its different, so it doesn't make a difference to me
hace más de un año Bookruler133 said…
crying
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPlllllllllllllllllllllleeeeee­eee­eee­eee­eee­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aas­sss­sss­sss­sss­sse­eee­eee­eee­eee
wwwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiii­iii­itt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­tte­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee mmmmmmmmmooooooooorrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
Please post soon!
hace más de un año sylviakitty348 said…
heart
Oh this is the BEST idea EVER!!! and to make bold lettering, you do this: [ b ] *text here* [ / b ]
except without any spaces.
and i wonder what Annabeth's thinking, you know, being able to hear/read Percy's thoughts and stuff. it should clear up a lot of things that she never understood about him :D
i SERIOUSLY cant wait for the next chapter!
hace más de un año athena305 said…
That is really funny! I can't wait until the toilet scene. OMG, what will Clarisse do?
@silvakitty348 thanks, that really helps
@athena305 there's going to be a lot of laughing, cursing and Clarisse and some other Ares kids are going to atrmpt to dunk Jason, Leo and Piper's heads in the toilets. After all the last three are newbies.
hace más de un año precious211 said…
heh this is halirous oomg post soon soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile
He He can't wait!
laugh
Sounds great! Can't wait! That rhymed.
hace más de un año percyisthebeest said…
this is such a gr8 idea its really gud!
hace más de un año Emil5634 said…
Your really funny! ;) Grat idea!
hace más de un año darkrai6543 said…
smile
HURRY!!! ME WANNA READ MORE!!!
worried
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAASSEE can you post before tomorow 3 P.M. Eastern U.S. time? please!? cuz im going on a two month vacation then, and i wont be able to go on as much while im there :(
...plz? :'(
Please post! You said 8 days ago you would post later that day! I don't really mind, but I'm just curious. It's really funny.
hace más de un año HecateA said…
smile
Wow that was good!

WOW, he just degraded a decade of fighting into four sentences’ Chris said.
‘That’s Percy for you’ everyone that knew the demigod chorused.

‘Percy is a mini version of Poseidon Clarisse so he has gotten his father’s deluxe stare and you from personal experience shod know that even Lord Zeus shuts up when his brother stares’ Chiron said and that was the truth. No one wanted to be on the other end of the god of the seas’ deluxe stare.

Ha, I think those were 2 of my fave lines!
hace más de un año princessofmagic said…
laugh
lol this is so funny!!!!!!!!!!! please post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hace más de un año lmb111514 said…
This is great! Please post soon!
hace más de un año myth-freak214 said…
laugh
UUUUPPPPDDDDAAAATTTTTEEEE!!!! please
hace más de un año pink-bookworm said…
This is really good please update soon
hace más de un año PercyJfan100 said…
laugh
what a great story. plz post VERY soon. very funny. i lauhghed quite a few times !!!
hace más de un año LoganLerman1001 said…
smile
i am new to fanpop.but that's not important your story is great i laughed so much i got yelled at.
Welcome, Logan!
big smile
Pleazzzzzz post !!!!!!
hace más de un año pjlover212051 said…
smile
please please post more im new here and just made an acount to tell you how good this story is
hace más de un año crazyfanatic said…
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz post!!!! cant wait to read the next part!!!
hace más de un año OsnapitzJJ said…
big smile
This is amazing. I love it! Please post soon.:)
hace más de un año Calypso0 said…
heart
Dude, this is awesome. Jason reading about Percy's adventures? How is that, lightning boy? Imressed, are we? Feeling kinda self-conscious, too? I don't really blame you. PERCY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!

hace más de un año pjlover212051 said…
plz plz its been 17 days i think
hace más de un año afailname said…
Please post soon!
i FINALLY found an internet source, and came here to check first! but no chapter yet...PLEASE post soon! its too good to be abandoned!
I think I know where he's gone. He said before posting the first chapter that school doesn't end till the end of June. He has finals! I'm sure he'll post really really soon. Just give it about another week.
hace más de un año foreverpercy said…
When will u post? I CAN'T wait!!!!!!
hace más de un año darkrai6543 said…
crying
cumon..... I WANT STORY WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
wink
That was the longest space I have ever seen with only 4 words on it :P
hace más de un año funkyguy1O said…
wink
that was amazing!!!! when do u post?
hace más de un año artemisrox said…
rainy
PLLLLZZZZZZZZ POST U R RAIND ON MY DAY
hmmm
6 Words and counting...
@darkrai6543- please stop doing that. It gets my hopes up into thinking there's a new chapter because the length makes the scroll bar smaller. :)