los héroes del olimpo My Version Of How Percy And Annabeth Come Together Again

bookeater posted on Dec 10, 2010 at 06:22AM
Annabeth
Annabeth was walking along the lie of the forest of camp rome when 3 guys popped out of the trees and said "what r u doing here no tress passing allowed" as they grabbed her by the arm. Jason shouted coldy " LEAVE HER ALONE". Leo backed him up on this by saying :YA LET HER GO ( 0h man i is drinking rootbeer right now it is sooooo gooood) Pipper drew her sword.
I cried out " let us c percy plz let us see percy. The 3 guys stopped and said to each other in roman " she knows percy" and guy 2 said how and then guy 3 said oh well percy will know what to do. "ok but u will have to wait untill he is done training" they said while they let go of annabeth. Piper sleathed her sword.
we walked through the forest to a camp. there was a ton of kids fighting each other but they only saw a little of them cause they turned and entered into a huge stadimun ( sorry if i spelled that wrong). We sat down in the stands and saw only 1 one standing in the middle of the stadiman.
Percy
Percy Jackson was standing in the middle of the standaman in full armor with riptide out ready to train hard todAY. " bring then out' i shouted. that meant to released all the monsters we caught today so i could kill them.
Millions of monsters came toward me. I raised riptide and cried " lets get in on" and attack. I was on automatuc slash doge the hellhounds were to easy.
"bring the bad boys out" I shouted getting excited. Then huge gIANts and harys and hellhoungd and 1 mean chimra came out of every enterance.
I was ready now.
Annabeth
Is that percy asked piper. I dunno i said but when the guy raised jis sword and attacked millions of monsters then i knew an d i said yes thats him.
I was watching my boyfrined now. i havent seen him in almost 2 months now. does he remember me?

los héroes del olimpo 26 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Me5 said…
write! write! write...
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año partypony said…
well that was good actually. i have no idea how annabeth and the others got to camp rome but the main story is good.
hace más de un año Jas55jar said…
smile
that was really good, but are you going to add more beacause they havn't really gotten back together again...not yet anyway
hace más de un año HoO_PJO said…
smile
That was amazing! I hope that you get to write the next chapter soon!
hace más de un año magicgirl123 said…
* gasps* that was so good!!!!!!!!!

but can i make a suggestion????? when people talk, use the " so people know when chaecters are talking and thinking. other than that great chapter!!!!!! ;)
hace más de un año PERCYJACKS0N said…
big smile
good chapter m8 Wright on
hace más de un año POJO45 said…
surprise
ooooo...
hace más de un año POJO45 said…
meh
that's good
hace más de un año magicgirl123 said…
please post!!!!!!
hace más de un año kaylap1410 said…
It's great! I want to read more
hace más de un año bookeater said…
laugh
thxs sorry 4 wait my laptop broke down BUT I BACK NOW
hace más de un año Calypso_ said…
laugh
poor annabeth Poor percy! Post, my friend post!
PERCY POV

My mind was wandering. I was "killing" monsters everywhere i looked. A huge gust of fire got my head back in the game. i was hearing cheers and roars from the crowd. The crowd? thought. i looked up in the stands. There was half of the camp there. My eye found a pretty girl in tattered clothes and dark gray eyes.

ANNABETH POV

"he he looking at me?" i asked, even though i knew the answer.
PERCY POV

my eyes were driven away form the girl when i got banged on the head by a sword. "ouch," i mumbled and jabbed into the chest of the she dragon who tried to kill me.
I continued fighting until there was nothing but dust in the arena. But then i hear a furious growl from the entrance of the arena.

ANNABETH POV

I heard a noise like a jet plane. i nearly jumped out of my seat. It was the biggest giant i have ever seen. I looked at percy. he seemed calm. i wasnt. i yelled "PERCY WATCH OUT!" just in time he ducked as a a giant came running at him with a club. The giant was blue and was wearing a loincloth. I heard percy yell "BEWARNED GIANT I AM THE MIGHTY PERCY JACKSON! NO MONSTER HAS FOREVER ESCAPED MY SIGHT ALIVE! RUN NOW AND BE SPARED OR NOT. . . YOU SHALL DIE." i thought "that isnt like MY percy." the monster roared and ran at him.

PERCY POV

i was thinking "oh crap" when the at least 50 feet tall monster was running at me but i had it keep it together or i will be looked down upon with shame. i yelled something i didnt feel and charged.
I felt comfortable with the weight of Riptide in my hands. I stabbed the monster in the foot but then the foot wasnt there anymore.
i thought "oh gods. this is a fast giant." i knew i had to do better. i thought about the ocean. the tides. I felt the ocean's strength in my body. i could do anything.
ANNABETH POV
percy was fighting his hardest but i could tell he was getting tired. but then he straightened up and i saw that his green eyes were glowing. not in the weird rachel way but in a cozy, but edgey way. my mouth flew open when i saw percy rise into the air. wind was blowing against my face. there was suddenly water everywhere.

PIPER POV
i couldnt believe what i was seeing. this is the famous percy jackson. percy was in the air and raised both of his arms and 2 giants formed out of the water. the whole arena was surrounded by walls of water. Percy raised his sword and the 2 giants fought. I couldnt see what was going on. only thing that i knew was there was a fight going on there.
PERCY POV

I was feeling weaker and weaker by the second. i was half excited to kill this beast and half afraid of losing. i raised Riptide and my water spirits jumped on the giant and i heard a loud crack. then i knew my job was done. the neck was broken. the monster was disentagating (idk how to spell that) into sand.
i fell to the ground and landed on one knee panting.
JASON POV
"holy cow," i said amazed. i woulnt admit it but now i was a little afriad of percy. "what do we do now?" asked Piper. "we wait and see what he does next," annabeth said.

PERCY POV

i was finished training today. i remembered something and looked into the stands. i didnt see the grey eyed girl. i didnt feel tried so i yelled "I WELCOME ANYONE TO CHALLENGE ME TO DO A DUEL OF THE SWORD!"

ANNABETH POV
this is my chance i thought. i told piper,leo, and jason to stay put. I yelled something to percy.

PERCY POV
i heard no one at first but then heard a girl shout "I DO." it was the gray eyed girl.

smile
ok not finished today but gonne take 5 minute brake cus my hand hurts from typing.
angry
ok ao i just wrote the whole thing and MY STUPID LAPTOP deleted all of my work. i'll retype it but i mad now.
ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
cool
JASON POV

"what r u doin!?!? u r gonna get urself killed!" i whispered loudly to annabeth. "dont worry jason i got a plan," annabeth said. i watched annabeth walk into the center of the arena b4 i could stop her. one of the guys that captured us threw her her sword. she caught it. She charged percy.

PERCY POV

i saw the gray eyed girl charge me. my heart stopped.

ANNABETH POV

i saw something change in percy right b4 our swords met. but i quickly changed the course of my mind to concentrate on fighting.

LEO POV

i soon saw that they are both masters of swordsmanship. she jabbed. he blocked. it was like watching two loins fight.

ANNABETH POV

Percy wasnt fighting his hardest. i could tell. it was like he was holding bacck, he was toying with me. i am not playing games. i yelled and charged again. percy was to strong but i was faster.
i thought i saw percy smiling under his helmet but i couldnt tell for sure.
i jabbed and percy moved out of the way, making me almost fall over. percy threw down his sword and i stabbed at him. he caught my sword in his hand. we stood there in that position for a moment. and in that moment i saw a familiar smile tugging at his lips. he pulled on my sword and pulling me with it. i felt the ground and a sword on my chest. i looked up and saw percy laughing.
but it wasnt a harsh sound but a playful sound. Percy held out his hand and i grabbed it. while i was being pulled up i heard percy say "not bad. not bad. but not up to your standards Wise Girl." i must of had shock on my face because percy laughed again and hugged me tightly. i hugged him back tighter.
"yes i remember you Annabeth. how could i forget the best thing in my life," he whispered in my ear.

PERCY POV

i let go of my girlfriend and looked into her beautiful gray eyes and said "i love you Annabeth Chase." then i kissed her like i never had before. making up for all the time i have been gone in that kiss. i thought maybe things are going to work out.

THE END... plz comment, and if u want i might write the whole story?
smile
i dedicate my whole story to the people who wrote on my story. and 4
Calypso_ who has been my friend from the beginning.
hace más de un año sweetbluesea said…
oh my gods you have to post the whole story plz post i loved it it left me breathless plz post i cant wait no more plz
big smile
jezzzz. . . THXSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS sweetbluesea!lol i hope u will have enough air left to read my WHOLE story. idk how long it will take me to write it all but I'll do my best to be fast. like a couple of of chapters every 3 days. but i am gonna be busy 4 the week and weekend cuz father's day but i try. :D
smile
k so my whole story to be is on the forum now :D i already have 1 chapter done. go check it out plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)
hace más de un año sweetbluesea said…
heart
ok but dont rush just take your time ok and i LOVED it dont forget
k i wont :D
hace más de un año puggyluv17 said…
Keep writing that was awesome
hace más de un año Peracbeth2136 said…
big smile
that was AMAZING!!!!!!!! OMG I LUV PERCABETH (as u can c from my name)!!!!!:DDDDDDDDD <3
hace más de un año ChildOfNeptune said…
heart
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!!!!
PLZZZZZZZ CONTINUE!!!!