los héroes del olimpo Leo's Misadventure

Meef posted on Jun 07, 2012 at 03:37AM
Rating: T

Sypnosis
A game of capture the flag goes horribly wrong, and our sort of kind of hero Leo goes on an adventure to retrieve his lost flamethrower. Also, I argue with Leo.

Characters:

Leo: He's the main character.
Elizabeth: She's another character. Not very important.

Dedications: Everyone who reads this, thanks for your support :D
AND ESPECIALLY TO UNIVERSAL WHO KEEPS SCREWING UP MY GOOGLE DOCS
LIKE SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELL I LOG IN AND I SEE IT SABOTAGED ALL THE TIME
but I can't blame her i make it too easy
last edited on Jun 07, 2012 at 03:38AM

los héroes del olimpo 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Meef said…
Leo’s Misadventure

Leo Valdez was a semi average boy, with the power to control fire. And I think it’s also good to mention that he possessed a flamethrower. He was also an inventor, a very good one in fact, and usually the stuff he built helped the others.

But not this time. Oh, no. That flamethrower I mentioned? Yeah it doesn’t work. Well, it used to not work, until Leo thought it was a great idea to bring this flame producing device into a forest of flammable wood. He wanted to use it to taunt the enemy during their weekly game of capture the flag, but for some reason the flamethrower worked when he accidentally flipped a switch on it.

I said he was a good inventor, never said he was very smart.

It was, I repeat WAS, a fine Friday evening. The weekly game of Capture the Flag was about to begin and this time it was a fight between Athena and Poseidon. Everyone except Ares, Hermes and Apollo cabin was on Athena’s side, and even though Poseidon cabin was ridiculously overwhelmed by numbers, it was still possible that they would win.

Leo was suiting up, and he placed the red haired helmet on his head before following his cabin mates in a straight line toward the forest. Usually Athena was with Poseidon, but a spat had occurred between Percy and Annabeth about who was better at some sort of thing, and something happened and another thing happened after that.

They entered the forest and Chiron told them the rules, blah blah blah. The starting horn sounded and Leo headed toward a darker part of the forest, where an arrow narrowly missed him and he blocked one more with his shield. He jumped behind some wood and crept out of the enemy’s range, and headed toward the area where he had hidden the flamethrower.
hace más de un año ReadingGurl said…
Really good I hope poisidion wins
hace más de un año universalpowa said…
I already know how this ends so XD
YES I AM VERY IMPORTANT SO DANIEL BEHAVE WITH LEO o.o

And yes, I find it quite entertaining to screw with your Google Docs XD
hace más de un año cro0010 said…
Cool. Post soon.
damn you liz.
The flamethrower had a gas tank attached to it, which made it very heavy, but with a device Leo called “The Fat Reducer”, it weighed about ¼ its actual weight. That made it extremely light. Also, there was a spot where a flame would shoot out, as well as gas coming out from the main barrel. A good idea of what it looked like would be this: link

But that’s not the point. The point is Leo did something very bad with the flamethrower that caused the entire game to get disrupted.

He was running back toward red base when a boy ran past him with the red flag. Seeing his opportunity to shine, he ran toward the guy, brandishing his flamethrower in his hands. He almost caught up until he tripped over a tree root. The flamethrower flew out of his hands and hit the other guy on his forehead, then dropped to the ground where the flamethrower let out a jet of flame.

What did the flame hit? He’s surrounded by a forest of flammable trees, where else would it hit? Correct, it hit the flag.

The flag burned and disintegrated in front of him. Since this sort of thing had never happened before, everyone just stood there in shock. Annabeth took off her helmet and looked at the embers of what used to be the Red flag.

She looked at Chiron, who was raising one of his eyebrows.

“Who wins, then?” she asked. Everyone looked at Chiron inquiringly.

“The team with their flag standing wins, according to the rules, so Blue team wins,” Chiron said, still looking at the charred remains of the flag.

Cheers erupted on one side of the forest, while the other groaned and complaints started to arise. Obviously Leo was to blame for it, who else could have had a flamethrower?

“Leo! You screwed it up!” Percy shouted at him in the changing rooms.

“I tripped, okay? It’s not that big of a deal!” Leo shouted back. The people around them had stopped changing to see them bicker. Leo and Percy arguing did not usually happen since they got on so well. Except for that time Leo burnt Percy’s pants and shirt... it had not turned out well.

Back to the story. Percy blasted at Leo, claiming that if he had not brought in a flamethrower they would have won. Leo argued that without him the guy would have won anyway, so there really was not a difference in bringing in a flamethrower as they would lose in the end. They argued for what seemed like hours but was actually a few minutes since it was almost curfew. Percy just sighed and walked away, leaving Leo smoking - literally.