los héroes del olimpo Mark of Athena - Sisters of the Sea

mjkcsk posted on May 16, 2012 at 08:18PM

Chapter 1
Percy
The Argo II touched down in the forum. Right away that struck a nerve with the Romans. No weapons were allowed inside the Pomeranian Line. A heavily armoured war ship definitly qualifies as a weapon. Heck it qualifies as a whole bunch of weapons! I can hear Terminus yelling in the distance. "Don't land in my Forum! No weapons allowed! Perseus Jackson do something!" I of course ignore him. The Lares are muttering snide comments. "Rude greaceus' are always breaking the rules." I ignore them too and keep my attention on the warship in front. A ramp lowers down and 6 people step out. I have only eyes for one person. Annabeth. "Percy!" She runs at me and tackles me. My arms go around her and our lips meet. After 10 seconds a Roman clears his throat. I glare at him and then speak. "Thank you for that rather pointed reminder Larry." Annabeth smiles at me. A blond boy in a purple toga steps round Annabeth. "Romans. Our intents are peaceful. Our Oracle has told us that the Prophecy of the Seven has begun. We are simply here to pick up the other members of the Seven." He nudges a redheaded girl forward. "Rachel?" She grins at me. "Hey Percy." Then she turns to the congregation before her. "Romans what Jason has said is true. The Great Prophesy has begun. The participants are, as the spirit of Delphi has told me, Jason, Piper, Leo, Percy, Annabeth, Hazel and Frank." Beside me Hazel and Frank turn pale and recoil in shock. "She knew our names. The creepy Oracle knows our names." Frank mutters. Before we can talk more we are interrupted by Reyna. "I call a Senate meeting. Meet at the Senatorial house. Romans must guide the Greeks. Dismissed." The congregation disperses. Annabeth tugs gently on my hand. "Come meet your sisters." I almost choke. "What?" She smiles grimly. "That is for them to explain now come on." She tugs harder on my hand actually draging my feet about a foot further forward. Sighing i give up and go to find my new sisters.

Hope you like it. Enjoy.

los héroes del olimpo 8 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año lea07 said…
smile
hey it was good
hace más de un año mjkcsk said…
Thanx lea07. Heres a preview sorry i havent worked out the rest of the chapter yet.

Chater 2
Hazel

Sammy. He looks exactly like Sammy. Like he has teleported through the years on Earth that I missed to stand in front of me now. He approaches me hesitantly,
"So hey, that girl said you guys should like guide us to this Senatorial house thing so will you guide me? If you don't want to i'm sure I can find some other Roman to show me round." Before I can answer Frank pushes his way forward.
"Yeah sure you can come with us. It's Leo right?" Leo looks confused.
"Umm sure yeah. Who are you again?"
"I'm Hazel and this is Frank. Umm this way I guess"
"You look familiar as if i've met you before. Do I know you?" I freeze shocked. Frank swoops in and covers for me.
"I don't think so. Even though I only met Hazel recently she was here before Jason left camp so you wouldn't have seen her on any of your quests." Relieved i turn and lead Leo towards the Senatorial House.

hope you enjoy it. 1 comment for the rest of the chapter.
hace más de un año PJrocks said…
big smile
nice! keep posting!
Hey, can u read my forum?
Here is da link: link
Chapter 2
Hazel

Sammy. He looks exactly like Sammy. Like he has teleported through the years on Earth that I missed to stand in front of me now. He approaches me hesitantly,
"So hey, that girl said you guys should like guide us to this Senatorial house thing so will you guide me? If you don't want to i'm sure I can find some other Roman to show me round." Before I can answer Frank pushes his way forward.
"Yeah sure you can come with us. It's Leo right?" Leo looks confused.
"Umm sure yeah. Who are you again?"
"I'm Hazel and this is Frank. Umm this way I guess"
"You look familiar as if i've met you before. Do I know you?" I freeze shocked. Frank swoops in and covers for me.
"I don't think so. Even though I only met Hazel recently she was here before Jason left camp so you wouldn't have seen her on any of your quests." Relieved i turn and lead Leo towards the Senatorial House. When we arrive I’m surprised to see Octavian chained to Percy’s Praetor chair. He looks absolutely furious. I lead Leo away glad that Octavian’s gag is so efficient. Leo looks at Octavian with wide eyes and sidles closer.
“Why is he chained up?”
“You’d have to ask the Praetors. It’s not for us to interfere with.”
Just then the rest of the Seven enter along with the Senate. They all stare at Octavian with wide eyes. Percy walks up to Octavian calmly and produces a key from a fold in his toga. He unchains Octavian and steps smartly back as Octavian swings a fist in his direction. Octavian curses in Latin and swings for Percy again, Percy ducks and tackles Octavian to the ground.
“Don’t make me chain you up again Octavian.”
“You, you, you. That is it Praetor Jackson I request a formal hearing before the Senate about your behaviour towards me.”
“Granted, I’m almost certain I’ll get the Senate to see things my way.”
An hour later Octavian is still presenting his case.
“And those chains were really uncomfortable and would it have killed him to use a clean sock as a gag?”
I lean over and whisper to Frank and Leo “Wish Percy had left the gag in now. Don’t you?”
Percy grins on my other side and so does his girlfriend Annabeth. The other boys nod assent and turn back to watching Octavian whining and making a fool of himself.
Is life pure bliss in the Camp Jupiter? The answer as always is no.

Sorry it's short but the next one will be longer i promise.
ne one else gonna comment will post soon
crying
won't post for 3 days coz am gonna be away from my laptop. Waa Waa. Please try to comment before then. Oh in my earlier post i meant is any one gonna post? I can't slang type well. Bye for now.
crying
Ok no one has posted so i'm not gonna bother posting until someone has posted
hace más de un año darange said…
Post soon! Its really good!