los héroes del olimpo Camp Half-Blood & Camp Jupiter read the Percy Jackson series

kayleegurule posted on Apr 29, 2012 at 03:57AM
Disclaimer: RR owns this

Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess

Summery: Campers from Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter are teleported to a room where they read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus series.

Characters: Annabeth, Percy, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Reyna, and almost everyone form Rick Riordan's first series.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

KayleeGurule Forums

Taken By The Earth: link

My Whole Life Was A Lie: link

Kaylee's Mark of Athena/The Heroes Final Stand: link

The Stolen Trident: link

Camp of Couples: link

The Undercover Hero: link

A Rueful Wish: link

My Wattpad Account: link

My Fanfiction.Net Account: link

Rainbow_Goddess

Mark of Athena Fanfic, Rainbow Style: link
 Disclaimer: RR owns this Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess
last edited on Mar 18, 2014 at 04:09PM

los héroes del olimpo 3311 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2901-2950 of 3311

hace más de un año bunnybot2000 said…
@kayleegurule: what time is it where you are? Because where i am, it is 12:41 am. My mom will kill me if she sees my bedroom light still on. P.A.S.A.P!
hace más de un año kayleegurule said…
Where I am its 9:50 PM. Go to bed if you have to there will be a post when you wake up in the morning.
Ok :D I can't wait to read it!
Katie took the book to read.
I’d love to tell you I had some deep revelation on my way down, that I came to terms with my own mortality, laughed in the face of death, et cetera.
“Nope,” Thalia shook.
“Not gonna happen,” Nico agreed with her.
The truth? My only thought was: Aaaaggghhhhh!
“What?” Everyone looked at Katie weirdly.
“I think it was meant to be a scream,” Katie looked at Percy who nodded.
The river raced toward me at the speed of a truck. Wind ripped the breath from my lungs. Steeples and skyscrapers and bridges tumbled in and out of my vision.
And then: Flaaa-boooom!

Everyone looked at Katie again.
“It was a crash!” Katie said exasperated.
Nobody said anything to compensate for her yelling. Instead they just looked at the ground until she continued.
A whiteout of bubbles. I sank through the murk, sure that I was about to end up embedded in a hundred feet of mud and lost forever.
But my impact with the water hadn’t hurt. I was falling slowly now, bubbles trickling up through my fingers. I settled on the river bottom soundlessly. A catfish the size of my stepfather lurched away into the gloom. Clouds of silt and disgusting garbage – beer bottles, old shoes, plastic bags – swirled up all around me.

Grover practically turned red at the mention of all that litter. He made a mental note to send some satyrs there to help the local nature spirits pick up the litter in the river.
At that point, I realized a few things: first, I had not been flattened into a pancake. I had not been barbecued. I couldn’t even feel the Chimera poison boiling in my veins anymore. I was alive, which was good.
Second realization: I wasn’t wet. I mean, I could feel the coolness of the water. I could see where the fire on my clothes had been quenched. But when I touched my own shirt, it felt perfectly dry.

“Yeah, and I have the cool power,” Frank scoffed at Percy’s words from their quest.
“Hey, I’d take turning into an animal over creating hurricanes any day!” Percy argued.
Frank raised an eyebrow.
“Well, maybe not.”
I looked at the garbage floating by and snatched an old cigarette lighter.
Now way, I thought.
I flicked the lighter. It sparked. A tiny flame appeared, right there at the bottom of the Mississippi.
I grabbed a soggy hamburger wrapper out of the currant and immediately the paper turned dry. I lit it with no problem. As soon as I let it go, the flame sputtered out. The wrapper turned back into a slimy rag. Weird.
But the strangest thought occurred to me only last: I was breathing. I was underwater, and I was breathing normally.

“Oh, yeah! Definitely cooler than my power!” Frank’s voice was full of envy.
A few of the other demigods nodded in agreement.
I stood up, thigh-deep in mud. My legs felt shaky. My hands trembled. I should’ve been dead. The fact that I wasn’t seemed like . . . well, a miracle. I imagined a woman’s voice, a voice that sounded a bit like my mother: Percy, what do you say?
“Um . . . thanks.” Underwater, I sounded like I did on recordings, like a much older kid. “Thank you . . . father.”
No response. Just the dark drift of garbage downriver, the enormous catfish gliding by, the flash of sunset on the water’s surface far above, turning everything the color of butterscotch.

“Mmmm,” Connor licked his lips dreamily. “Butterscotch. . . .”
Why had Poseidon saved me?
“Oh, yeah. Why would he? It’s not like he loves you or something?” Percy gave Annabeth a flat look.
“Your sarcasm isn’t appreciated.” He looked and sounded completely serious he broke into a toothy grin.
The more I thought about it, the more ashamed I felt. So I’d gotten lucky a few times before. Against a thing like the Chimera, I had never stood a chance. Those poor people in the Arch were probably toast. I couldn’t protect them. I was no hero. Maybe I should stay down here with the catfish, join the bottom feeders.
“Huh, Bottom-Feeder,” Thalia repeated smirking. “That has a nice ring to it. Say hello to your new nickname!”
Percy closed his eyes and sighed. “Hello, new nickname.”
Fump-fump-fump. A riverboat’s paddlewheel churned above me, swirling the silt around.
“No wonder you smelled bad,” Annabeth remembered, winking her nose.
“I didn’t smell that bad,” Percy disagreed feeling offended.
Grover shook his head in disagreement. “If you hadn’t been swimming in the Mississippi then I would have accused you of taking a bath in the Mississippi. You smelled bad! And I would know!”
Percy frowned but decided not to argue.
There, not five feet in front of me, was my sword, its gleaming bronze hilt sticking up in the mud.
I heard that woman’s voice: Percy, take the sword. Your father believes in you. This time, I knew the voice wasn’t in my head. I wasn’t imagining it. Her words seemed to come from everywhere, rippling through the water like dolphin sonar.
“Where are you?” I called aloud.

“Yeah, like someone’s really gonna answer you,” Clarisse scoffed rolling her eyes.
Then, through the gloom, I saw her – a woman the color of the water, a ghost in the current, floating just above the sword. She had long billowing hair, and her eyes, barely visible, were green like mine.
A lump formed in my throat. I said, “Mom?”
No, child, only a messenger, though your mother’s fate is not as hopeless as you believe. Go to the beach in Santa Monica.
“What?”
It is your father’s will. Before you descend into the Underworld, you must go to Santa Monica. Please, Percy, I cannot stay long. The river here is too foul for my presence.
“But . . .” I was sure this woman was my mother, or a vision of her, anyway. “Who-how did you-”
There was so much I wanted to ask, the words jammed up in my throat.
I cannot stay, brave one, the woman said. She reached out, and I felt the current brush my face like a caress. You must go to Santa Monica! And Percy, do not trust the gifts. . . .
Her voice faded.
“Gifts?” I asked. “What gifts? Wait!”
She made one more attempted to speak, but the sound was gone. Her image melted away. If it was my mother, I had lost her again.
I felt like drowning myself. The only problem: I was immune to drowning.
Your father believes in you, she had said.

Percy turned to Clarisse and raised an eyebrow.
Clarisse glared at him and grudgingly said, “Okay so maybe she did talk back to you.”
“Was that Clarisse’s way of saying that she was wrong?” Travis grinned.
“Don’t push it!”
She’d also called me brave . . . unless she was talking to the catfish.
A series of people said “Catfish” but only Annabeth said “You”. To Percy that was the only opinion that mattered.
I waded toward Riptide and grabbed it by the hilt. The Chimera might still be up there with its snaky, fat mother, waiting to finish me off. At the very least, the mortal police would be arriving, trying to figure out who had blown a hole in the Arch. If they found me, they’d have some questions.
I capped my sword, stuck the ballpoint pen in my pocket. “Thank you, Father,” I said again to the dark water.
Then I kicked up through the muck and swam for the surface.

“Nacho break!” The sons of Hermes yelled in unison and made a dash for the kitchen.
“Okay, I guess we’re taking a break,” Katie said awkwardly.
Whoo hoo! That was great!
hace más de un año Nicosgurl said…
Ya there was a post!!!!!!!
Yeah! Awesome post!
hace más de un año cinnominbubble said…
Epic!!!! Oh an guys, Ralph's been with me for the past month...in Bangladesh...he does live in my head...
Ralph:In complete and utter sincerity, I was trying to keep her alive in the streets because if she dies, I die...
Me:Don't kill me!Or wait go ahead. Great post btw!
Hehe :D
Who's to say I wasn't in Bangladesh too? I mean, it is still summer vacation for me.
cinnominbubble commented…
Same hace más de un año
Do tu know where Bangladés is? Most don't... hace más de un año
bunnybot2000 commented…
It is in South Africa hace más de un año
No its in Asia beside India. hace más de un año
I definitely wasn't stalking you, but what if I was on vacation for like a week, and my hotel had internet.
last edited hace más de un año
Also, someone needs to do Tratie. Katie and Will don't sound good together! Watie? Kill? That doesn't sound good!
Don't worry we still have The Percy Jackson series to finish and we're doing The Lost Hero and The Son of Neptune. We still have lots of ideas for lots of people. Who knows what'll happen between now and the last book.

BTW: We are NOT doing The Mark of Athena or The House of Hades.
hehe i found this hilarious video on youtube
Everyone loves that vid.
WatchYourBack commented…
whos vid hace más de un año
here is another funny video
Lolz
I know right!
i wonder where everyone is...
probably eating lunch
surprise
speaking of lunch...
 speaking of lunch...
Ahhhh!!! Post or else more innocent creatures will be eated!!!
 Ahhhh!!! Post o else más innocent creatures will be eated!!!
yeah!!! post!
 yeah!!! post!
post or cats and babies will take over the world!
 post o gatos and bebés will take over the world!
Yah!!! I'm running out of pics...
 Yah!!! I'm running out of pics...
Me too...
 Me too...
Hehe more funny pics
 Hehe más funny pics
And more
 And más
And more
 And más
And more
 And más
And more... actually I ran out.
Okay? That was a lot of Spam. I'm okay with Spam but I'm not a huge fan of it so please try to keep it down to a low level. Now about posting its Rainbow's turn. I'm not sure when she gets out of Camp but if its not for a while than I'll be happy to post again.
Okey dokey! Sorry for da spam. I hope Rainbow gets out of camp soon!
I am waiting for post...no one is here!
Arg! Why is nobody posting?
Where is everyone?!?!?! I am getting mad!
 Where is everyone?!?!?! I am getting mad!
hace más de un año i-am-evil said…
TASTES LIKE CHICKEN!!!
 TASTES LIKE CHICKEN!!!
hace más de un año mechdemigod said…
I is back . And I think Ralph has clones.because 3 are chasing me.thank the gods 4 grenades .
hace más de un año corrected said…
ok nice post post more now plz ok bye post soon
No those are just his spawn kings with his girlfriend Flo
NYAN CAT IS TAKING OVER THE WORLD! WHEN HE ELIMINATES ALL HUMANS I SHALL BE HIS VICE PRESIDENT!
WatchYourBack commented…
whats the Nyan cat hace más de un año
bunnybot2000 commented…
Nyan cat is a poptart with a cat head that flies around el espacio pooping rainbows. I am not kidding. hace más de un año
bunnybot2000 commented…
Well, now that I think about it, he doesn't poop rainbows so much as leave a trail of them. hace más de un año
POST SOON!
I THINK MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS JAMMED.
there we go
I made new forum! It's called Call of the Wild, check it out!
hace más de un año rainbow_girl said…
Hey guys! I'm back. again, soooo sorry for disappearing! school's starting in two days! yay... anyways, really sorry for not posting. I'll get started on one ASAP. It won't be very long, since I don't have a lot of time, but I'll try my best.

~rainbow_girl
Yay! I can't wait for the post!
hace más de un año mechdemigod said…
For me school starts on the day after labor day . I is going into sixth grade! (I'm 11)
WatchYourBack commented…
September 3rd (also my neighbors birthday) and 8th hace más de un año
I go to shool two weeks from now. I can't wait for post!!!
I have no clue when school starts for me. I'll find out on Monday at Registration. I can't believe I'm going to be a junior. It feels like just yesterday I was in sixth grade and now I'm almost finished with high school. Its insane.