los héroes del olimpo Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

los héroes del olimpo 6307 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4151-4200 of 6307

hace más de un año darange said…
(im putting anybody in charge of my demigods untill i get back from school bye)
hace más de un año crash14 said…
( I'm in school) syble : jake what are you doing
Me: serving my mistress
Syble: no stop
I join with the others
Hunter runs to stop me but jason shocks him
hace más de un año LORDCHAOS said…
angry
So Jake you have becomed evil! *zaps everyone but Jake* look what you have becomed!
hace más de un año killer24 said…
*runs to jake* man come on gaia's evil man snap out of it
Gaia : foolish justin I own your nephew now watch this " I zap blake and then spin and crush the ice and simply make the ice your standing on dissapear and you fall in freezing water and I freeze it back and your trapped back under glacier
dude *glows yellow* this feels cool
I see blake and blast a nearby hill and ice falls on blaze to crush him
*tries to get out but can't so i use all my power to heal Jake's mind then slip into unconsciousness*
I break free of her curse" because of you things look bleak so I say return to your sleep" gaia returns to sleep and I feel weak and get in the car and syble drives back with us
hace más de un año torrent said…
I stand up foolish gaia you don't think I would have installed a fail safe on them I did it to everyone but jake because I figured you would and I know I can easily beat jake*I press a button on my chest and jason piper nico and percy(he just walked in to help serve gaia)fall to the ground then I charge gaia punch her in the face and move extremly fast and put my han on her head as it starts to glow red*any last words
Gaia-this*jake tackles me and I put my hand to his chest*jake don't make me do this it will kill you instantly*jake puts his sword threw my stomach and I blast him threw the chest making his heart explode and his brain shut down*I'm sorry syble I told you I would kill our son and I'm sorry that I might kill you to*my whole body glows black and it explodes destroying the glacier we are on and sending gaia to sleep again*I'm sorry
(Actualy gaia is way more powerful then you and blake combined so only one way could you survive and I went suicide mission
i hand the help of a god Apollo and Jake im still drowning)
(Hello anyone on come on I'm sorrounded by haters
I hunter grabs my body and revives me
(Dosent matter apollo and his son alone are still not enough and did anybody notice every one is in the water drowning because the glacier is destroyed)*I turn my head and see sybles body*i m sorry I wish we had never me mabey you would have been happier with out me*I feel my very self being unraveled from excistence and I let and I am reborn as a son of thor and I am transporeted to camp as is everyone else*hello anybody here my name is dalton son of thor can somebody help me(oh and everybody still rembers me in my old life and my new person is the 16 and will fall in love with syble the moment he lays eyes on her oh and I look exactly like I used to
I look at a girl around my age and I instantly fall in love with her so I walk over to her*hello ah I'm a son of thor and you are very beautiful but nevermind that my name is dalton nice to meet you
Ugg where do you guys dissapear off to)
Jake caould you explain to me what the loonatics are)
Dude the loonatics are decendants of the looney tunes supeheros watch an episode I'm most like slam) I look at camp and go into my room and lock the door
(im like daffy the funny one or roadrunner
( taz or jake( which is tazs little bro) Is my nickname
Jake is my real name actually so people sometimes call me jake tasmanian devil
aw man im just annoying thing)
okay so who do you guys think im more like i act a lot like my character except im alot more sarcastic and less serious
hello is anyone there
im here dude )
Well awnser my question then)
Bug bunny I think you would be bugs bunny
(Anyone on)
im on but i forgot where i am am i still drowning?
No I already saved you were at camp
cool )
I go into forger and start working with. Some chemicals like kampés venom and. My dna and some sensitive metal when all of a sudden an explosion happens and it shakes all of new york
do i even need to ask jake?
I walk out and the forge caves in and an earthquake shakes camp
Me: maybe I can blame blake
hay if i make a explosion you'll know
Run to forest and hang there as an opposum and hang upside down from a tree by my tail
well im going opposum hunting *walks into woods*
I hear this " challenge accepted" I run high up tree and hang a few logs and tie string around so that if he steps on one hell get hit with a log
now Jake's a good builders so i should expect traps and he ain't dumb so there going to be hidden haha let the game begin *runs into forest*
I burn part of a tree so that it starts to fall on blake
Hello oposum dude can you tell me what this place is
I look at him and set my hands on fire and spin water " who are you!"
*sees tree fall and steps back and it just mist*well well jake seem like you have set traps *takes out bow*
Sh*t " i throw fire at tree and a log hits you in chest " hey new kid go to posideons cabin ill meet you there
i use mjinlor to knock out the guy with the bow then i transport oposum dude to the posiden cabin so we ccan talk*names dalton son of thor
just as a hammer and a log came at me i dropped a smoke arrow and dived out the way and let them think i was out cold
angry
Hello random person!! Well Jake due to the fact that you were under a curse I can no longer teach magic! Hey has anyone seen Carter? Get this at school I was standing outside the library doors waitin for it to open when some kid comes and pushes me and then I push back but then a teacher caught us so I might possibly get detention just for defending myself!
Wait so you have lightning and stuff cool but. Your name " my face darkens and I look away " nothing anyway my names jake son of posideon and hephaestus my moms somewhere but. I can do this for you " man I wish you went to college but let's get you some knowledge" you know everthing about greek and roman mythology and this camp when chiron walks in
Chiron: jake what happened to the forge
Me: I dunno chiron I heard it collapsed but this is dalton son of thor explain to him I need to be alone " I walk off upset and almost in tears
Chiron: come along dalton
sad
Why is Jake crying???????? Oh well not my fault he is evil!!