los héroes del olimpo #1 Make a Demigod

ZeroSpark posted on Mar 28, 2012 at 12:24AM
This is a forum where you can create your demigod. To Create a Demigod use this stuff:

Name:
Immortal Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Abilities:
Weapons:
Appearance:
Personality:
Fears/phobias:
Friends:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
A story:
Nicknames:
Anything else we need to know:

Ok so I'll be making a forum for the quests only one quest at a time. No killing.

Demigods
ZeroSpark as Zac Blue Son of Zeus
horse22133454 as Bree Daughter of Zeus
Nemesis as Zanine as Daughter of Apollo
yellowandpurple as Alicia Daughter of Aphrodite
pjlover447 as Kristina and Daughter of Hecate
universalpowa as Callisto and Daughter of Aphrodite
Jasonfan44 as Thomas and Son of Poseidon
itsjustamonster as Alissa and Daughter of Hades
Alvin2442 as Alvin and Son of Poseidon
Nicolicious as Cara and Daughter of Thanatos
Post-Now675 as Trey and Son of Hermes
SomeRandomFan as Daniel Richards and Son of Hades
Zelda4Efas as Nikita and Daughter of Nike
Killer24 as Kane and Son of Hecate
BitemeIVampire as Eragona and Daughter of Zeus
pink-bookworm as Gloria and Daughter of Apollo
PercyNinja23 as Joe and Son of Poseidon
Crash14 as Jake and Son of Poseidon
Athenaswisdom as Juliette Daughter of Athena
VladGal365 as Lisa and Daughter of Ouranous
BellaAndBubba as Isabel or (Bella) and Daughter of Hades
torrent as Dalton and Son of Poseidon
jojo12313 as John and Son of Hades
Jasonsgottagun as Ryan and Son of Thanatos
JosephineSilver as Joseshphine and Daughter of Demeter
Im_rock4ever as Julia
ChampionChaos as Spencer
Josephina_12 as Kira Daughter of Athena
JasmineValdez as Jasmine Daughter of Poseidon
1999jacko as Zane son of Poseidon

Yes I did use bitemevampires thing.
If someone is messing with you I promise to review the comment and I promise to do my best to remove them or kick them off all reports will be read and taken into consideration.
last edited on Apr 15, 2012 at 02:51PM

los héroes del olimpo 3356 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3151-3200 of 3356

hace más de un año Nicolicious said…
(I am I'm just writing a chapter for my forum as well)
hace más de un año crash14 said…
(Oh ok) I sit in the front seat angry and upset
hace más de un año killer24 said…
hay im magic i can fix it
I sit in the back seat listening to my IPod the song Burning in the Skies by Linkin Park
(Sentinal- I'm sorry I betrayed you.
Optimus- You betrayed no one but yourself Sentinal
Sentinal- Optimus no!....
Optimus shoots Sentinals head to pieces.
Optimus- Goodbye old friend)
last edited hace más de un año
(EPIC) alex we already switched cars read above
hace más de un año torrent said…
Jake we need a new wait never mind I think I got this part in control*I change close my eyes consontrate and a crimson and black mustang 1965 fastback*1965 the best year for mustangs and this bad boy is made specificly for street racing its faster then all street legal vehicles
I pop the hood and fix up the car" now its really fast
I'm still mad at you
Changes the song to Iridescent and plays it out loud
Ok I don't care I think you would have gone stolin a pair of pants and changed but no you had to be ignorant and not listen to your instincts
Yeah but I wouldn't. Have too if you didn't make me piss myself!
Hey you where an expirement it was funny or you could burn the crap and use your powers to drain the liquids from your pants and I'm gone*I speed down the road to the underworld and I hit a building and another and another till I get to doa studios and I get out check for any dents but there are none*the best thing about these cars is that they are basicaly indestructible as long as you use the right spell*I walk into doa see chiron bribe him to let me in and any other demigod that comes here but I don't give him the money and I tell him that if he dosent he won't get the money and he ends up swearing on the river styx that he will and I give him the money then walk in to the underworld and hide on the ceiling
Its was still wrong for you to do and get back here we have a quest to finish
We walk in and hellhounds start attacking
Hades:demigods you shall not retieve the symbols of powers
A pack of hellhounds tackle me down
I jump down kill the hell hounds and pull up jake and we attack hades
"Thanks bro" spins bo staff. And runs at hades as a hellhound.
Hades: sit
I sit
Hades: attack you brother fool I control hellhounds
hace más de un año JasmineValdez said…
"No! Jake change back!" Hades is in possession of my brother. Not good. I run toward the table at Hades' side and grab the helm of darkness, his symbol of power. Putting it on my head, I instantly become invisible. Sweet.
"Dalton! Can you help Jake?" Hades hears my voice and sents a burst of green flames at me, but I roll to the side and throw a small statue at his head. " Come and get me death breath!" Then I run for my life, literally.
hace más de un año 1999jacko1 said…
I suddenly appear from the earth bleeding and has bruises everywhere tears stream down my face" h-help me" I fall unconscious
(Where are you) the river lethe goes through my head in the shape of a trident and I forget what hades told me and I turn human and throw two daggers at hades but I have sucky aim and hit the wall
hace más de un año 1999jacko1 said…
(river)(g2g)
I run to zane and heal him up then use water and slap him awake then defend him from hellhounds by using the river lethe
hace más de un año ZeroSpark said…
(Whatss going on?)
I make a tidal wave and wash the memory of the hellhounds and say "asfdswxdewsdxdewsd" then they come back with the symbols of power in a bag execpt hades then hades grabs me and I take out my fathers trident but hades knocks me away "so son of posiedeon what are you going to do your not strong enough to use the master bolt.
Me: no but ill use my granddads hammer" takes out hephaestus hammer and its ignites with fire and I blast hades then run out and summon blaze to carry zane as I jump into the car "last one in is dead literally" and jump into the drivers seat
hace más de un año ZeroSpark said…
"No one uses my dads weapon but him as long as im alive."
Well I've always wanted to use dads trident I use the trident and the ocean is all I can think about all the oceans of the world rise and the earthe shakes (including underworld )then and horrible storm that's coming with tornados and rain and everything
Are you doing that? or do you want to? please say ur not doing that
I jump in the car and hang on for life, the helm of darkness in my hand.
I can't coontrol it I was trying to help
All of a sudden I remember all the things dalton has done to me and get really angry and the world shakes more
(Anyone on)
"Jake! Chill out! Before you drown the earth!" I try to grab the trident out of his hands. "Why are you doing this?!"
I am on
All of a sudden the trident falls and I fall from the sky. Blaze grabs me and puts me in the car as an opposum
I am extremely confused now, but we have to get out of here before we have angry gods attacking us. The car's engine roars to life and I drive; accelerator floored, out of there.
I wake up" hey sis what happend"
"You stole Poseidon's trident, I stole Hades' Helm of Darkness, we are running for our lives, and you just somehow fell from the sky. That fill you in?"
You want me to drive we have to get to manhattan
" Go to the Empire State Building? Or Camp?" I pull over and let him drive.
I gun the acelerator and drive crazily down the road "empire state building we have to get the symbols there"
"They'll kill us! They'll see that we have them and blow us up! What on earth have we done?" I lean my head against the glass of the passenger window. "We're in trouble now."
(I g2g. talk later)
Yeah I've been in worse and I'm sure dad will have our back and they said get the symbols no matter what. Guns the accelerator but swerve out of the way of a incoming semi
I look at hades *I think you remeber this the sword that almost brought your salvation and demise the sword of eroubus his symbol of power is in my hands and also with a little extra kick ather helped me make it even more powerful*I swing it at hades head he blocks it I slip my blade to his sword handle slice his hand off then I uppercut his neck and it comes off and I grab his sword with the key of hades and dissepear into a vortex to camp and fuse his sword and my sword and the blade turns from a black to a white and on the handle it now says ather
I taleport to olympus forcing jake and the car and who ever is in it there*oh hey jake *I help him distributrthe symbols of power
Back up we can't teleport the symbols of powers remember
You can't but I kinda charmed them to where when I teleport to olympus they teleport there to so yeah*I hand zues his lightning bolt*here you go
Zues-thank you now your reward for stealing the symbols*zues raises his lightning bolt shoots it I raise my sword absorn the blast and send it right back then I walk up to zues pick him up and wake him up but I take his lightning bolt and hand it to jake*why did you say I stole your symbols of power I did not such thing father can prove I didn't right father
Dad-no son I can't zues found you snooping around and you stealing his master bolt
Me-dad you know this is not true jake knows so too don't you jake
Yeah dalton dint do it and I only used dads trident and hapehaestus hammer.
P: yeah don't use my trident you nearly destroyed us all.
Me:sorry dad
hace más de un año Jasonfan44 said…
(Yeah I have no idea what's going on. Modem was down do no internet)
(Were on olympus and dalton has just been accused of stealing zeus master bolt "
(I am somewhere)