los héroes del olimpo Create Your Demigod Person

BitemeIVampire posted on Mar 25, 2012 at 04:58PM
This is a forum where you can create your demigod. To Create a Demigod use this stuff:

Name:
Immortal Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Abilities:
Weapons:
Appearance:
Personality:
Fears/phobias:
Friends:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
A story:
Nicknames:
Anything else we need to know:

Ok so I'll be making a forum for the quests only one quest at a time.

los héroes del olimpo 1225 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1225

hace más de un año horse22133454 said…
Name:Sabrina
Immortal Parent:Zeus
Mortal Parent:Megan Natasha
Abilities:flying/control winds, shoot lightning, make thunder
Weapons:sword
Appearance:long brown hair, blue eyes, tan, tall, camp t shirt w/ jeans
Personality:friendly
Dislikes:snakes
Fears/phobias:snakes
Friends:Alvin Hamilton
Boyfriend:Alvin Hamilton
A story:My mom always made me clean and never had the time to give me an education and would bring guys home so I ran away and went to camp half blood
Nickname:Bree
Anything else we need to know:I have a Pegasus named Storm and a hellhound named Shadow
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Alvin2442 said…
Name:Alvin Hamilton
Immortal Parent:Poseidon
Mortal Parent:Briana Hamilton
Abilities:Atmokinesis
Weapons:Aqua my sword ghostly white made from all water partcles rivers,streams,ponds,etc.The Twins my daggers just like my sword
suoon my bow made by Apollo and Artemis with there powers
Appearance:Dark Sea Blue/Green eyes Jet Black Hair perfect teeth,hair in messy way,body,and etc
Personality:logiacal,friendly,caring,and fatal
Dislikes:N/A
Fears/phobias:Clautusphobic
Friends:Sabrina
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:Sabrina
A story:N/A
Nicknames:Al
Anything else we need to know:I have a horse named Arien and a Pegasus named Anmar
walks out of cabin and walks to beach
sits in sand thinking about Bree when looks at the sky and it lightning flashes and crackles and the waves go higher
"Hey Alvin" sits by Alvin and watches lightning and waves
"Hey Bree"looks at you before watching the lightning and waves
"So what are you doing? even though I think that's obvious" smiles and lays back into sand
hace más de un año BitemeIVampire said…
Name: Eragona Adrianna Ryder
Immortal Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: Katterin Sommer Ryder
Abilitys: Control over water, can talk with sea animals, ect
Weapons: Jace, a Colt 25, Aqualantica, a short sword forged with the essence of water.
Appearance: Mostly wears black, red, gray, sea-green. 5'3", kinda thin, short barely sholder legth auburn hair that has more of a reddish tint, Weird eyes( sea-hazel as i call it i'll explain later), European pale skin, wears unbreakable black/sea-green glasses.
Personality: Goth/ Punk Rock/ Heavy Metal, sarcastic, Can end up acting like an Ares kid, fun to be around.
Likes: Cats, music, reading, playing Video games, writing, swimming
Dislikes: Spiders, Snakes, some species of dog, math, smart alec-y people, Know it alls.
Fears/phobias: Hights, spiders, snakes.
Friends: who ever I want to be
Boyfriend/girlfriend: Cris Johnson son of Hermes
Story: Tell you later
Nicknames: Era, Ryder, Ere.
Anything else we need to know: Is German Granddaughter of Apollo has a very tiny bit o' Athena in there. Doesn't have Dyslexia. Has Bipolar and a lot of other things instead.
As I come out of my cabin I detect a strange happinig with the waters.
"Watchi9ng the water and now the sky and your pretty face"
'The beach' is all I thought. So I start heading for it.
giggles "Whats happening with the water and Lightning this stuff usually doesn't happen?" looks at Alvin
Lightning flashed down and tried to hit me which ui dpn't react to and the water shleids me and shoots it back up
I start running. I mumble to my self " Oh Gods, what is happening?" As soon as I stepped foot on the beach I stated to relax untill I saw the two.
"Gods what is happening cause I know I didn't shoot that lightning bolt"
"Zeus and Poseidon either just figured were dating and don't want it i guess and don't really care"
"STOP! YOU GUYS GET AWAY FROM EACH OTHER! YOU ARE GONNA GET YOURSELVES KILLED! "
Dives into water as Zeus makes a lightning bolt come hurrling towards me then gores back on beach and makes some water turn into ice and thorws at same spot
"Oh my gods that can't be good" makes wind around me and stands "I hoped they wouldn't find out I didn't think they would go this far to prevent it either"
looks back towards Era yelling"Its never good anyhow"looks towards giant wave hurrling towards us waves hand and makes it disapper"Really Poseidon"raises eyebrow the looks up as water goes above my head and turns to ice to block lightning raises eyebrow eveb more"Really Zeus"
"Gods parents can be annoying and im not talking just about my mom they just have to deal with it"
"Era you didn't save my life seeing how i'm protecting myself and Bree so yeah"looks at Era before shooting ice up to block some lightning"And i'm still doing that"ice sword appers in hand as i thorw it thorws lightning it bsores it and goes farther a moan of apain shoot thourgh lightning
"Hey aren't you gonna Introduce me too your little 'friend' here. I have been here ever since I was born you know. And this is the second time I've seen her around."
"I'm Bree daughter of Zeus your Era I'm guessing"
"Pleasure is all mine, Era Daughter of Poseidon granddaughter of Apollo and I have a little Athena in me. You can call me Ere since being a daughter of one of the Big Three." Shoots a Streem of water that turns to ice into the sky and I hear a voice saying "Ow You got me in the eye." And I say "Well, quit messin' with my brothah."
"Really Era"raises eyebrow at Era beforeturning into some water which lightning hits and iturn solid with lightning cackling on my hand which i thorw back at Zeus
water comes rushing towards me I shoot lightning at it making it retreat "wow they really don't want us to dating Alvin"
"Tghe p9oint is i dont car-"lightning shoots down at me and nerely shocks me"I don't care thank you very much Zeus and dad if yo-"Big wave shoots at us which i jump touch it and it disappers
"ENUFF! POSEIDON, ZEUS I HAVE HAD IT TO MY MAXIMUM WITH YOUR CHILDISH FIGHTS! IF YOU DO NOT WANT THESE TWO TO DATE SETTLE IT IN A CIVIL MANNER ELSE COMES THE DEMISE OF THESE TWO! I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT ANY LONGER!" Water starts swirling around me.
"Zeus Poseidon are actually agreeing that you dont want me and Alvin dating but I don't care what you think cause you two can't get over one thing"
shakes head and water around Era disapperes
"Holy Sea-cows what just happened?"
"This is stupid and pointless"says while head is down with eyes close i slowly start to disapper then i reeapper faster and in my hand sporuts some water which keeps building up then it spilits into two i thorw one at the sky the other the water
"Yeah the gods always take things through their kids"
"Of course they do"slides fingers over tatto and if shows different weapons
No really what happend? I don't remember any thing past when you said 'the point is i really don't car-' .
"It gets annoying" walks beside Alvin
"Ok don't tell me. I'll just ask my mom to tell me." ( my mom Kattarin is a daughter of Apollo.) Start to walk towards the Apollo cabin.
"Really it does"put arm around Bree
"Anyhow anyway"glances at Era then back at Bree and smiles
Smiles and puts head on his shoulder
glances out towards sea and sees a cruise ship"What the"mutterskeeps looking towards it and it says Poseidon on the side looks up and sees airplane with Zeus on the side
"Really wow they have to meet here" sees the plane and ship "or they are just going to embarrass us"
Heads towards Apollo cabin. Starts to play with some water. Makes random shapes. Then just randomly sits down and contenues to mess with water. "The water is trying to tell me something." I whisper to my self.
smiles at that"Or i got an idea to make them embrass there self"snaps finger and two thornes apper infront of us when they get here Zeus:"You shall not date each other"
Me:"Before we have a conversation why don't you sit down"
they sit down and everything locks on them
Zeus and Poseidon:"You dare trick us"
clicks watch and puts clown make-up on are parents 10 flashes of light and all the Olympians showed up and i snapped my fingers and our parents looked completely embrassing the gods burst out laughing
"Take that"yells and bursts out laughing then i make everything disapper and the gods flash away
"That will teach you to try and control other lives dad Alvin I love how you did there make up matches their personality" starts to laughs
"Dad?" Runs towards the beach. "HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU DEFILE MY FATHER!" Water swirls around me again. This time its thicker. It turns in to a mini-mini-mini water tornado. "GRRAAH!"
Makes thick layer of winds around me and Alvin
"You know it i had a little help from Hephaestus"