los héroes del olimpo Create Your Demigod Person

BitemeIVampire posted on Mar 25, 2012 at 04:58PM
This is a forum where you can create your demigod. To Create a Demigod use this stuff:

Name:
Immortal Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Abilities:
Weapons:
Appearance:
Personality:
Fears/phobias:
Friends:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
A story:
Nicknames:
Anything else we need to know:

Ok so I'll be making a forum for the quests only one quest at a time.

los héroes del olimpo 1225 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1225

hace más de un año BitemeIVampire said…
( By the way Sorrin is Russian.)
hace más de un año Alvin2442 said…
"Anay he's a person I feel like fightning WTF"
hace más de un año maiden4ever said…
Name: Alexandra
Godly Parent: Apollo(Greek or Roman, doesn't matter)
Abilities: Good at archery, fencing, and random poetry during the sunrise and sunset
Weapons:Bow and Arrow that plays music when i use it
Friends:Sara, dughter of Apollo, Caitlin, dughter of Athena,Rachel, dughter of Nemesis, and Christine, daughter of Poseidon.
Quests:Went on a quest to get Christine and her little brother, Ethan.
Fears:Spiders,(my grandmother was a daughter of Athena), and the moster Lamia, who i killed on my quest.

Hope you like it! :)
laptop get cracks in and breakss down
hace más de un año horse22133454 said…
Camp Jupiter comes into view "well that will be soon Alvin"
hace más de un año killer24 said…
"so where is Chiron crap mickys out side the medi bay ok." runs to big house. "Chiron are you in there?"
hace más de un año crash14 said…
When I get out the car a gang of kids walk up calling me a geeky greek and shrimp
"My laptop"moans"Ok"opens roof and jumps out"I see him"yells down The Twins apperes in my hand runs forward and runs at nanosecond speed infront of car
hops out of car
hace más de un año sparkles3 said…
Name: Monica Xyia
Immortal Parent: Melanie(goddess of ghosts)
Mortal Parent: Mark Xyia
Abilities: anything a child of Hades can do, but better
Weapons: Deathshot, a bow and arrow from her mom
Appearance: dark blue hair, all black eyes, extremely pale
Personality: will not hesitate to summon the dead on people who irk her, but is very protective of her friends, sometimes, if you're lucky, she's nice
Likes: Scaring people, eating cottage cheese(it calms her down for some reason...) and scary movies
Dislikes: Sunlight, exorcists, silver crosses, and Dora the Explora
Fears/phobias: she has this thing against clowns, she'll freak out if she sees one a mile away
Friends: Mitchel Rowen, son of Nyx
Boyfriend:Mitchel Rowen
A story: She showed up at camp one day, and can't remember anything before that
Nicknames: Dead Head M (only Mitchel can call her that), Demonica
Anything else we need to know: she can't stand seeing peoples' ears

Name:Mitchel Rowen
Immortal Parent: Nyx
Mortal Parent:Richard Rowen
Abilities: Can summon elements, night vision
Weapons: elemental candles, nightsoul(from Monica)
Appearance: Short black hair, black eyes, sorta pale
Personality: nocturnalish, nice
Dislikes:everything else
Fears/phobias: daylight, toe shoes
Friends: Monica
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Monica
A story: He showed up with Monica, not remembering anything either, they'd been inseparable sense then
Nicknames: night fright jr.
Anything else we need to know: he's a walking guide to things that go bump in the night
runs up to Sorrin and The Twins disaper and Aqua appers in my hand which i put to his thorat
I get out of the limo. Looks at Romans. " Hey where's Tracey( Trey-see), Hannah, and Amber?" Looks back at my friends. " Oh I forgot to mention I have Roman cousins. First Tracey Immortal parent unknown, Second Hannah daughter of Helios, then lastly Amber daughter of Cupid."
grabs Sorrim before disappering cuts him on the side"I know what you have done"shouts in his face and he charmspeasks"i didn't do nothing now take me to Camp Jupiter please"cuts his tomach and he is back at Camp Jupiter then i use a speed and has Aqua to his thorat before turning it to a tattoo
"really thats cool and Alvin wheres the kids he took"
Tracey Hannah and Amber come up to me Tracey: " Era weird huh being a Greek half-blood with Roman half-blood cousins, or I our case Roman Half-bloods with a Greek Half-blood cousin?" "Hey Trace, Help me catch Sorrin. Amber you stay here. Hannah Come with us. " (Amber is only like 8, Hannah is 12, Tracey is 15.) " OK." Chases after every one. "Change of plans." Runs into Camp Jupiter. "Trace two kids came in too Camp J. some time during the week where are they." " Well one is in the Thanatos cabin her name Lilly I think the other Jace is in the Neptune cabin."
starts to run after Alvin and Sorrin
hace más de un año Jasonfan44 said…
I see that the girl has waken up. "Hey," I smile my award winning smile. "I'm Micheal, you can call me Mike. What's your name?"
"Oh Gods." starts to manipulate the water( oh so if u have't noticed i carry around a flask of water) to calm down.
He starts yto run offbefore i solow down pick Bree up bridal style and chase after Sorrin stopping him with a Ice Wall and puts Bree down
I turn around. I yell " Guys Lilliana is in the Thanatos Cabin and Jace is in the Neptune Cabin!"
(uh there isn't cabins its corhorts I think)"we got Sorrin you grab them and then come here" smiles at Alvin lightning charges up on finger tips
last edited hace más de un año
like a flash has Aqua to Sorrin thorat then everyone we need is here
"What did I tell you before i didn't do anything"he said charmspeaking"I'm freaking ired of your ccharmspeaking GET IT A REST"growls last part
"yeah why do you even try" steps beside Alvin
(What ever we are greeks so my cousins put it in greek terms and just so you know i haven read HoO put I plan to with in the next 5 yrs.) "OK, c'mon Trace. Hannah go get Jace." Starts running towards where the children of Thanatos would be. Sees Lilliana. " Lilly Its me Era." "Era? Era!" She runs to me.
"Where is she"growls"What are you talking about i din'-"he says"YES THE TARTURUS YOU DID NOW WHERE IS SHE"starts to dig it alittle deeper in his thorat
he takes out a sword and slashes my face which i dodge and counter attack and get him against the wall and dig alittle deeper then before
I tackle him and hold him down in cheetah form
(crash i had him against a ice wall with my sword in huis thorat so your gona tackle him therw the ice wall -_-)
(lol Alvin ur expression is so funny)
I grab Lilliana. Hannah comes back with Jace. " C'mon lets go." I start running towards where Alvin and Bree are standing. "Guys I got them."
(were on a quest and in Camp Jupiter?=P)
( WTF WTF WTF WTF. where'd rhgbdhfbg come from)
(Lol i remenbered when i did something to someone at my school there face was priceless it was so funny o________________o wa there expression)
(And that wasss........?)
hace más de un año ZeroSpark said…
Check me Out link
(Stop it ZeroSpace thats considered in my book Spaming. There is a spider in my bathroom and its scareing me, and I's gots to go.)
(rhgbdhfbg aka MEANY[rock4evers name 4 him not mine]) steps through hole in ice and crouches by Jake who was on Sorrin and puts out sword making electric run the sword
hace más de un año ZeroSpark said…
( ZeroSpace QUIT, STOP IT, NO MORE LINKS.)
I see him him charging bree and put a column of fire around him so he can't get through
(Oh but u r not on this quest u weirdo.)
Who's the wierdo
(rh- The one dude who is being a F tard.)
(rh-MEANY)
(This isn't Harry Potter kicks him where it counts, under the waist.)
water from my ice wall picks Jake up and awqay from sORRIN WHO I WALK OVER TO"oKAY I JKNOW THEY ARE IN tHE fIFTH cHORT SO YOU CAN GIVE IT A REST""No there on one fo the hills in camp"he said and i smirked"Wait no there not"he said"Too late lwets go guys"pulls out laptop and sure enough she's there
hace más de un año percabeth_forev said…
I stayed in the infirmary after eating ambrosia, but after a while I decided to go in the arena to practice sword fighting. after I sliced up a dummy someone blindfolded me by his hands I turned around and saw it was Leo, he said he wanted to show me something so I said fine, he took a locket from his pocket and placed it on my neck
"awwww so sweet" I said
last edited hace más de un año
( I am hating Eggo™ waffle adds.) "Lets go, Shane Glan." The Limo came and i put Lilly and Jace in it. I salute my cousins Navy(hehe Navy :♭) style and get in. "Bye; Sarge Tracey, Leutenet Hannah, and Private Amber." I said jokingly.
I hopped back into the limo