los héroes del olimpo The Guardians

Seaweed_Brain12 posted on Feb 28, 2012 at 09:41AM
Hey Guys! I`ve had another great idea for a forum.... Hope you Like it

Dementors have been recently terrorizing the students which made Dumbledore banish them from Hogwarts. Hogwarts is now vulnerable so he asks he`s old friend Chiron for help by sending him his best warriors to be the temporary guardians of the school while he looks for replacements.
Percy Jackson is one of these warriors but not just as a guardian but also one of the guards of Harry Potter, so is Nico di Angelo and Jason Grace.

*FYI... universalpowa-- I did not steal anything from your forum so dont accuse me of doing that...

Will be posting mostly everyday... or if I have FREE TIME ...

My other Forums

Betrayed --link
last edited on Mar 18, 2012 at 10:02AM

los héroes del olimpo 234 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 234

hace más de un año KillerPotato_XD said…
Whoa cool forum. ^^ POST SOON!!
hace más de un año icuSTALKER said…
^Post!!!!!!! Sounds great!!!!!!!!!!
hace más de un año Seaweed_Brain12 said…
big smile
Percy POV

I woke up one morning from a loud banging on my Cabin door... "PERCY,GET UP!" I looked at the clock 5:30 am . I groaned while walking to the door;still in my rubber ducky pajamas, half-asleep.
"What?" I asked sleepily. It was Grover. He wore his orange Camp
shirt and a groovy hat to hide his horns. He stared at my
pajamas... "What?" I repeated, a little irritated. He woke me up this early to stare at my PJ`s... just great. He laughed, more like bleated "Really Perce?" pointing to my PJ`s "Rubber duckies?" he laughed some more. "So what if it is?" turning red
He cleared his throat "Anyways Percy. Chiron said; get dressed, pack your stuff and meet him in the Big House in 15 minutes."
"But why? I mean pack my stuff?" I asked bewildered. Are they kicking me out or what? He so the look in my face or maybe read my emotions--Yeah Satyrs get to do that--because he patted me in the back. "Don`t worry Percy, they`re not doing any of that stuff. Its just something urgent." he assured me. I relaxed a little. "Okay, meet there. Tell Chiron I`ll be ready in 10 minutes." He nodded,I shut the door. I quickly drenched myself with water--because there was a fountain in the cabin--and quickly changed into some fresh clothes; an orange camp shirt, a pair of blue jeans and sea-green vans. I packed all my stuff in a blue duffel bag; clothes, two pairs of shoes, toiletries, a book about oceanography-- yeah, yeah. So what if I read? I`m not stupid as you think--, a Ziploc of Ambrosia and a canteen of Nectar. I have riptide in my back pocket and the wristwatch Tyson made me (shield). I was all set to go but had an uneasy feeling about it. I checked my watch. Exactly 10 minutes. I grinned. I came out then sprinted toward the Big House.

I entered the Big House and was greeted by very unexpected people; Annabeth, Thalia,Nico, Jason, Piper, Leo, Reyna--After the war, both camps agreed to have an alliance so either the Greeks or the Romans could visit either camp-- and Grover. They smiled at me as I entered. Annabeth gave me a big hug.
"Why are you all here?" I ask
"Artemis gave me a week-off from hunting so I decided to hang around you guys here at Camp. Chiron said to meet here in 15 minutes. Same as you I supposed?" said Thalia. I nodded and so did the others.Wow, she could make a great daughter of Athena.
"I see you all made it." Chiron; in his wheelchair mode, came in from upstairs. "I assume you are all wondering why I summoned you here?" we nodded "Well, I have an old friend who is in need of our assistance, his name is Albus Dumbledore; headmaster of a school for witchcraft and wizardry or Hogwarts" I almost laughed at the name of the school... I mean Hogwarts it sounds like a horrible disease to me and what about a Hog having Warts? .I saw the others snicker, even Reyna. Leo laughed out loud, Piper glared at him to shut up. I smiled.
"Isn`t that a some kind of contagious disease or something?" laughed Leo.
"At first, I thought that too." said Chiron " But it is not. Very real--not a disease I mean-- but a school. They are descendants of Hecate; goddess of Magic. Anyways... He needs our help, because the guardians or the security guards of the school have been recently terrorizing and stealing souls of some students. He has vanquished them and is in need of replacement. Temporarily of course, till he finds permanent ones."
"But why us?" Reyna asks. It sounded harsh because Chiron looked taken back.
"They`re world is under a great war." he says patiently "Lord Voldemort; a dark wizard, who`s goal is taking over the world is very dangerous. But he is not as much difficult as your battle with Kronos or Gaea. There are no guardians at the mean time so this makes them vulnerable.He may attack anytime soon so he contacts me for help. He told me to send him my best warriors for this task, these warriors are all of you." he said. Wow. So this is gonna be a piece of cake?
"This is considered a quest for all of you. You will travel to England by plane." I stiffened Plane. He saw my expression and chuckled. Nico was shocked himself, he`s mouth dropped to the floor.
"Don`t worry, I have asked his permission and he agreed for the sake of this quest." he assured us both. I relaxed a bit.
"Now go! Argus is waiting for you by the entrance. You don`t want to make them waiting you know." He accompanied us to the Camp`s van. We said our good-bye`s then headed off.

Like it??? Comment PLS.. :)
THANKS!!!
big smile
Thalia POV

You should have seen Percy and Nico`s faces when they held on the arm rests for dear life. Percy would jump to Annabeth`s lap every time the plane would hit turn left to right, the mortals would look at as funny. It was so hilarious. I was sitting next to Reyna; who was reading a book about war civilization. Jason and Piper were sitting together and kept flirting. Leo and Grover were quietly minding there own business, awkward silence ruled they`re air. Nico was sitting with a strange guy who would babble about shoes and oil since the last 8 hours. I was listening to some heavy metal music in my Ipod.
This is your Captain speaking. We are about to land in a few minutes so please put on you seat belts... Finely. I removed my earphones and fastened my seat belts. The plane landed with a bump. Thank you for flying British Airlines, thank you and have a nice day . I stood up. My legs were stiff from seating 8 hours straight. We waited till all the passengers left; who gave us strange glares. I took out my luggage from the compartment and went towards Annabeth.
She was trying to calm down Kelp Head; who was shaking very badly like a frightened kitten. We laughed. Nico was stuck to his chair, having the same face as Percy. "HEY CORPSE BREATH!" I screamed. His expression relaxed then blinked and looked around, his expression confused.I rolled my eyes. "The plane landed 30 minutes ago. Come on! Your as freaked out as Percy!" I laughed. He blushed "Sorry about that..." he said but was getting redder by the minute. I exited the plane.
They were waiting for us in the arrival corner. Percy was now laughing. I raised my eyebrows. "So... not so shaken up now, huh?" I ask. He turned beet red. "Sorry `bout that..." he said. Annabeth laughed then kissed him.People by the exit had boards of scrambled words written on them--being dyslexia, I could not read them--but one among the rest was readable to me; CAMP HALF-BLOOD it said.
I saw the others notice it too. It was held by a big--I mean, GIANT--man. We walked toward him, his eyes lit up. "So `yer all from Camp `alf-Blood?" he asked in a rather viking accent. We nodded. "Names Hagrid... I`m a teacher in Hogwarts.Follow me." He called a cab. The cab entered a train station named "King`s Cross", a bunch of british people came in and out.Upon arriving he hands out some train tickets; Platform 9 3/4... "Ya need `yer train ter head to Hogwarts. These tickets lead ye der. The train leaves at 11:00 sharp" he explained, I check my watch 10:30 am. 30 minutes left. "Well, good luck ter yeh!" then left. I looked over our group. They had confused expressions. "Well lets find the platform then..." I say then began our tour around the station. After roaming around, we could not find the platform till we passed by a group of people who I heard say Hogwarts . "Excuse me.. " I said. A family--I think-- were looking at us suspiciously. "Yes my dear?" the spout woman said. she looked suspiciously at us "Umm... I overheard you say Hogwarts and wanted to ask if you somehow seen platform 9 3/4?" I asked.

Hope you like it! -Seaweed_Brain12
hace más de un año energykid400 said…
AWESOME STOR!
hace más de un año horse22133454 said…
big smile
Love it post soon
hace más de un año MisterPerfect1 said…
Great story!
hace más de un año beba157jello said…
big smile
just found this and its awesome plz post soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Harry POV

"Come on Harry! Can I have your chocolate Frogs?" pleaded Ron. I handed them to him. "Here" he grinned and started unwrapping it.
"Come on Boys! Lets hurry up... You don`t want to miss the Hogwarts express train, now do we?" Mrs. Weasley said. I checked my watch.
10:35 Oh Gods, 25 minutes left. Okay no problem. Someone tapped Mrs. Weasley on the back. I turned around and saw a group of teenagers, four girls, five guys.
"Umm Excuse me ma`am... I overheard you say Hogwarts and wanted to ask if you somehow seen platform 9 3/4?" asked one of the girls; she looked Goth,she had long black hair, blue electrifying eyes--eyeliner around it--, wore a black "death to barbie" t-shirt, jeans and combat boots. She has a quiver of a bow and arrow. I eyed them suspiciously. They may be Death Eaters. Mrs. Weasley smiled
"Sure deary. We`ve seen the platform. You are all new students?" they nodded. They looked to old for new students. They look 14-16 or something. "Well you have to pass through that wall over there..." she gestured to the wall. She looked confused.
"Fred why don`t you do the honors?" she said to Fred. He sprinted towards the wall. They gasped. "Well... that`s how you get there?" she asked. "Yes deary, why don`t you all go first?" she told us to move to the side.
"I`ll do it!" said a voice. He had black messy hair, sea green eyes and a friendly but rather goofy smile. He was holding hands with a blonde girl with intense gray eyes, like she was thinking of things all at once. The guy walked toward the wall. "Umm... dear. You have to run to get there." Mrs. Weasley said. He touched the wall and his hand was gone "Cool!" he grinned
"Come on Seaweed Brain! Your wasting time!" said the goth girl
"Shut up THALIA!" he said as he fazed through the wall. She rolled her eyes. Soon enough all of us fazed through the wall.

Me, Hermione and Ron were now inside one of the compartments.
"Do you think they`re Death Eaters?" I asked
"Why would you say that?" asked Hermione
"Well it could happen." she rolled her eyes. Ron was happily devouring his frogs "Oh please. A group of new students just happened to stop by and ask directions. Is there anything odd about it?"
"I guess your right." and stared at the window.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año lcrs50 said…
laugh
Hahahaha!!!!!

That was awesome.
Please post soon!!!!!!
Sorry Guys if there are mistakes about Hogwarts parts, because its been awhile since I`ve read them.

Harry POV

As we arrived, we headed towards the Grand Hall for the sorting of first years. I sat besides Hermione and Ron by the gryffindor table."I sure hope they`re in Gryffindor." exclaimed Hermione.
"LET THE SORTING BEGIN!" everyone cheered then watched the first years be sorted. After the sorting, Dumbledore started the welcoming remarks."Welcome students to a--"
"Why aren`t the new students here?" I whispered. Hermione shrugged
"-As you have noticed, the dementors are not around this year. That is because I have dismissed and replaced them." everyone erupted in cheers. The dementors are the guards of the school, called the "Guardians" because they guard all of Hogwarts. But just recently last year, they have been terrorizing and stealing souls of some students. Dumbledore must have knew this and has recruited new replacements. He continued "NOW LET US WELCOME OUR NEW GUARDIANS!"
the doors opened widely and revealed a group of muggles in armor and swords. My mouth dropped to the ground these were the teenagers who asked for directions earlier. They had looks that said ' if you mess with us, we`ll kill you' and had an aura of power around them. I heard whispers and murmurs in the room. They bowed before Dumbledore.
"I know what you are all thinking." says Dumbledore "Yes they are muggles, but special muggles to be precise. For them, we are "Mortals" also known as Humans. For us, they are "Muggles" non-magical folk.-" I heard Malfoy snort "-They may be muggles but do not underestimate them, they are more powerful than you think and also they have come here to aid us in our war." they nodded. The emo guy among them looked confused. He had black hair, pale skin and dark black intense eyes. He wore a aviator jacket with a black skull t-shirt, black jeans and black converse sneakers.
"Hey Guys?" they looked at him. The room was silent once more "Where`s Percy?" Percy? they`re eyes widened in realization.
"What is the matter Nico?" asks Dumbledore
"I think we left our friend Percy behind by the train." he says. Their eyes trailed to the blonde girl; She had blond curls like a princess`s and gray intense eyes like she was thinking a couple of random stuff all of the same time.She wore an orange shirt, white jacket, shorts and white converse high-tops.
"What?" she says.
"Where`s Percy?" they say. she blushed.
"Well... I was captured by the castle`s very unique and adequate architecture that I forgot about him." this girl would very much get along with Hermione Granger The girl named Thalia groaned.
"I`ll find stupid Kelp Head." she says
"No, I will." volunteers Nico
"I will upload the video on what happened to you just recently on the plane earlier."she grinned and took out a video cam.
"You wouldn`t"
"Dare me?"
"GUYS!" says one of the girls. She had brown hair and her eyes were like kaleidoscopes. She was so stunning. The two realized they were not alone.
Nico shruggered and puts his hands in the air "Geez. Fine have it your way." she grinned and sprinted out of the hall.
"-I`ll just find him myself." he adds. He looked around the room and walks to the neareast corner.
"Why don`t you have one of your friends come with you?" suggests Dumbledore.
"Fine. Come on Reyna." he said. Her hair was black and glossy, held in a ponytail. She wore a white T-shirt, blue shorts and checkered chucks. She blushed and headed towards Nico.
"Hold on tight." he says. Reyna screams in terror and disappears in the darkness. What could possibly have they done? Could they have apparated?
"As you can see, We are under some trouble here. Anyways these new guardians are just temporary.Now, Let us enjoy the feast." Dumbledore says, he snaps his hands and food appeared on the table. He gestured the muggles to his office and disappeared.
laugh
Hahahahahaha!!

They should be used to Percy disappearing by now. Bet he went to the lake!

Awsome chapter!!
hace más de un año shubham06 said…
Post more....this is awsum...btw what time is this in hp series as volde is still alive.....
laugh
Post soon!!!!!!
This is awsome!!
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE, post soon!!!!!
Umm.... Fifth Book
Anywho... I`m posting... hehehehe
Okay, here goes

Thalia POV

I headed for the train station, with my bow in my hand.
That stupid Seaweed Brain! Disappearing at a time like this... If I ever find you, you would wish you were dead. How can Annabeth loose herself in Architecture? I saw the train about a mile from the station, I was too late.
"WAIT!" I yelled.The train was just a small speck from the distance and it disappeared. Know what? The moon glowed so marvelous Artemis , I smiled. I focused on my surroundings and saw a dozen of trolls lying died on the ground... Did they get Percy? I heard snoring so I looked over my left and saw a figure lying down underneath the tree. I walked toward it.
It wore an Orange camp shirt... Percy?. A bloody celestial bronze sword in its hand. I leaned closer. He had a book on his face "Oceanography"--it was in Greek--, I kicked him in the chest...
"Ow..." he cried
"Get up Kelp Head. Your in so much trouble."
"Why? You guys left me here anyways. I had to battle an army of trolls to survive."
"You read?" I teased showing the book. He grabbed it.
"I`m not so stupid you know." he glared
"Stop whining already and--" A two dark figure emerged from the shadows.
"I told you I would find him..." I said
"I know, I was here an 30 minutes before you." Nico says. Behind him is a frightened Reyna.
"What happened to her?" I asked. I`ve never seen her so afraid.
"It will pass. Its her first time shadow traveling." he grinned, she blushed. Me and Percy looked amused.
"Come on. The headmaster is waiting for us." he stretch out his hand. And we shadow traveled back to Hogwarts.
hace más de un año icuSTALKER said…
Awesome!!!!!!!!!! Even though I've never read Harry Potter and idk what you're talking about....but awesome all the same!!!!! POst soon!!!!!!!!!
laugh
Drat!!

I thought he would be at the lake!!
Ah, well, post soon!!
Ya post soon...this is gr8...nd post on betrayed...
hace más de un año owlgrl99 said…
ooh this is really good post more soon!
hace más de un año Niwas said…
i love your story.

please post your other forum betrayed.
laugh
Post soon, please!!!!!!

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,
Please, please, please, PLEASE, post soon!!!!!!!!!!
laugh
Post soon, please.
big smile
If you have read my other forum BETRAYED...:"> then you know the reason why I can`t post right now... -_-

Check out my other forum while waiting...

Its very tempting to post so I`ll post later.. :D
big smile
Love it post soon
Okay.... I`ll post

Harry POV

"Bwami Arry, Wa ya shin uf de nu Gardshans? De don lu muh to me." says Ron. He`s mouth stuffed with food.
"What?" I say
"For crying out loud Ron! Swallow then Talk."says Hermione. He swallowed. "I said, What do you think of the new Guardians? They don`t look much to me... First and for most they may be Death-Eaters, mostly that Nico kid."
"Let`s just trust Dumbledore`s word, Ron." says Hermione.
I could here Malfoy`s whispers. They look weak to My father is better I rolled my eyes
Suddenly the room grew dim, the candles turned green. The temperature dropped. What`s going on? . I glanced at the Guardians, they continued eating like this was practically normal. Out from the dark corners several shadows emerged and formed a shape of a human.I readied my wand in-case of an attack. They took form and revealed 4 people; two boys and two girls. One revealed the Thalia, Reyna and Nico people while the other had a goofy smile. I assume this must be Percy. The guardians stood up and glared at the him... The temperature rose and room lit. The candles turned back to normal. He headed towards Dumbledore and knelt in-front of him. "My deepest apologizes." he says.
"That is alright, my boy." Dumbledore smiled "You don`t have to be so formal, you know." Percy grinned and headed to the table where the other Guardians glared at him. Umbridge`s toad eyes followed him.
"What?" he asks, trying to compose a straight face.
"Αντε γαμήσου Percy!" says the Blonde guy
He rolled his eyes "Don`t need to curse. sheesh.It`s not entirely my fault you know." he glanced toward Annabeth--or so, she blushed
Thalia grinned. "You know what I discovered today?"
"Don`t you dare..." says Percy. Thalia grabbed his bag and took out a book. Their eyes widened and their mouths fell to the floor.
"He reads!" says Thalia with glee. Percy glared
"Why does people think I`m so stupid..." he mumbles and grabs the book.
"Because you are!" they say. Percy rolled his eyes.
"Shush, guys." says the kaleidoscopic eyed girl. Dumbledore sighed.

After dinner. Me, Ron and Hermione headed for the Gryffindor common room
"I find them strange." I say
"I know. Its so strange." says Ron. Suddenly a piercing shriek echoed in the halls.

Hope U liked it..
Ya it was awsum but why the cliffhanger?
Post sooooon....
Ya it was awsum but why the cliffhanger?
Post sooooon....
big smile
Lol love it post soon
I`m posting again

Percy POV

After dinner, We where told to head to Dumbledore`s office. Me, Annabeth, Thalia, Nico, Jason, Piper, Leo, Reyna and Grover carried our luggage and headed for the office. He said that a stone statue of a griffin stood by at the entrance. Upon entry, you must say a certain word. Okay Password to be exact, which is 'Lemon Drop'. I held Annabeth`s hand as we walk, her eyes gazed at the structure of pillars, to walls then doors.
"EECK!!" shrieked Annabeth. Her voice echoed through the empty hallway.I held riptide, still in pen form.
"What?" I say, obviously alarmed. She pointed towards Jason`s shoulder, Jason`s eyes widened,Leo laughed.The other`s just sighed. On top of his shoulder stood a big spider, okay more like a tarantula.
"Kill it! Quick!" she says, quite freaked out. Jason swatted it, fell to the ground and scurried away. Annabeth relaxed.
"What`s the matter?" a voice. I readied riptide (still in pen form) Three students ran towards us, their wands ready, 2 boys 1 girl. One looked like me except he had lighter green eyes, had a skinny structure and had a lightning blot scar on his forehead. The other one had red hair, red freckles and was taller than the other boy. The girl had the most bushiest hair I`ve ever seen, like she was electrocuted by Zeus`master bolt.
"False Alarm." says Jason. Their faces relaxed.
"Sorry, We heard someone shriek." The red-head guy said.
"Nice to meet you. Welcome to Hogwarts, My name`s Hermione."
"I`m Ron" the other guy was silent
"What`s your name?" I ask him. He was shocked yet disappointed at the same time expecting us to know him. Hermione somehow noticed this and nudged him with an elbow.
"I`m Harry Potter." he smiled sheepishly, he flinched when he said his name.
"I`m Percy Jackson." we shook
"Annabeth Chase."
"Thalia Grace."
"Nico di Angelo"
"Jason Grace"
"Piper Mclean"
"Leo Valdez."
"Reyna"
"Grover Underwood." There was a chorus of Hey`s and Hi`s.
"So um... We need to head to Professor Dumbledore`s office. So, see you guys later." Jason says. Said our good-byes then left.

Professor Dumbledore started giving a quick orientation about the school. The school had 4 houses; Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Each named from the 4 great wizards of all time, the original founders of this school.He then gave us instructions on what we do in this school. We guard the school obviously by walking along corridors, observing some classes and protecting a certain wizard.
"Your will be known as the Guardians, guarding the school Day and Night, you shall take shifts for you to sleep. This is only temporary till I find new ones. Chiron told me how powerful you people are. For the students to not underestimate you, you all will hold a demonstration this Friday. Each of you must reveal your true selves and powers." he smiles then hands each of us a pair of robes and a badge. "You will have the same power and authority like us teachers and prefects. Give detentions or take away points from houses IF necessary." he says then gets up from his chair "Follow me and I will escort you to your rooms."

Thalia POV

Hell yeah! We could give detentions...but only if necessary. Bummer.
What`s up with these robes? They look horrid, at least its black. I grinned
We followed Professor Dumbledore to the last room at the end of the hall. The door looked broken and old, it looked like an old broom closet. He opened the door. Inside was better than the outside; 5 bunks stood by the red colored walls, the floor was brown, mahogany wood. A fire place stood at the very end. A television with a Ps3 and Wii by the left, a small library by the right and another door besides it Bathroom... I thought. Professor Dumbledore chuckled. Our faces must have looked priceless.
"Well, This is where you all sleep. You start tomorrow. Goodnight." he says then closes the door.
"Who wants to check out the Ps3?" I say then I sprint towards it. Leo got the first controller. "It is on!"
Suddenly a heard a voice "Ow!" It was from Kelp Head
"Do you mind?" I say. He puts his hands in the air
"It wasn`t me! I dropped my bag on the floor then it kinda said Ow.." he says, We surround his bag
"Drop it again." says Piper. He drops the bag, hard
"Ow!" the bag changed shape. It took a form of a human. We pulled out our weapons.
"I`m so sorry Guys!" it said. It was Lou Ellen (from Lost Hero)
hace más de un año Percyfan44 said…
Cool story like how Harry thought he was known by everyone
Ya cool...post after ur exams....btw who is lou? I dont remember him...
hace más de un año swiftwater said…
her Hacate counsler
laugh
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

That was great!!
Post soon!!!

Also, Lou Ellen wasn't from The Lost Hero.
She was from The Son of Neptune,
She a d other Hearpys were tortured by that wired guy that was practically living at that picnick table...
hace más de un año Im_rock4ever said…
whos Lou Ellen? i dont remember him/her. just found this.... AND ITS AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!! please, pritty please, with a charry on top, please post on both forums!
hace más de un año fros4est said…
i thought lou ellen is from percy jackson and the olympians not the lost hero or son of neptune
hace más de un año trivia101 said…
big smile
Omg I absolutely LOVE THIS!! SOOOOOO cool!!

POST!!
Lou Ellen is the Head Counselor of the Hecate Cabin...
From Lost Hero, last chapter of the Book.. She isn`t metioned that much...

WHOEVER HATES DOLORES UMBRIDGE GUTS then Expect something GREAT and AWESOME from Lou Ellen.
hace más de un año Kaia143 said…
heart
This story is soooooooo AMAZING!!!
I love it. Its one of my new favs.
Cant wait until u post again.
laugh
Oh, you not going to, are you......?

Awesome!!!!!!

Please, post soon!!
big smile
Yay!! I hate umbridge!!! Go Lou Ellen!!!

POST POST POST!!
hace más de un año universalpowa said…
aww, you know i wouldn't accuse you lol

i only get mad if people take my story...itsh okay, i LOVEEE what you have written so farr!!

MUHAAHHAHAHAHA....i cant wait...hate umbridge lol :P
hace más de un año Zelda4Efas said…
Aweshummm... just found this forum and loving it so ar, please post soon!
Lol, I'd love if Umbridge tries to put Potter into detention, but Percy sticks up for him saying 'I have the same authority as a teacher -' ON;y in Seaweed Brain language of course or Umbridge's Inquisitorial Squad tries to put Potter/Percy in detention instead. oh, and simply Can;t wait till the DA. Post soon!
hace más de un año owlgrl99 said…
big smile
Yay make Umbridge DIE but first you have to post more of this awesomeness. and by post I mean soon like today soon!!!!!!!
big smile
Yeah i agree!!^
hace más de un año universalpowa said…
smile
^^ LOL

HAHA, POSTTTT SOOOONNN!!! :D
laugh
Post soon!!!!!!!!!

Your story is amazing!!
IM EGYIPION!!! MY FEET TELL ME IM EGYIPION!!!
hace más de un año Artemis_Star said…
monkey
What…? I am new to this story, but post soon!
i said "IM EGYIPION!!! MY FEET TELL ME IM EGYIPION!!!"!
seaweed_brain's greek!