los héroes del olimpo Stalker's Mark of Athena

icuSTALKER posted on Feb 07, 2012 at 02:04PM
First of all, hi. Sometimes I say 'sup so if you want to think of me saying that, it's all cool.
Sooo, icuSTALKER here and yes, a lot of you have probably seen me before:D. It may be from acquaintances, fans, forum posts, whatever. Mostly, everyone knows me by my comments on their forums. :) A lot of people find me funny, probably childish and immature:D. And there's NO WAY they think I could be good at writing. I'm too flimsy and too random that I could never EVER write a story. So I'm thinking that you're thinking this: 'icuSTALKER? Writing a story??:OO SHOOT ME NOW.'
BUT I am willing to try because I am a Mexican!:D DO NOT ASK IF I AM RACIST BECAUSE THE ANSWER IS NO. :D
So here it goes. :D
Synopsis: Romans and Greeks are prepared to solve two problems:
a) find Nico
b) save the world
But what they're not ready for is to solve their own personal issues or figure out what the prophecies mean. Oh, and, traitors are amongst them. Not ready for that either.
So, I know this has been done a million times, but I figured that if my writing really was good like I've been told, people would notice and I would know if my writing is good, and what's wrong with it. Then people would pay attention to this forum.:) just a theory.
If there is any discrimination against Leo, I will personally ask Santa Claus to postpone your present's arrival:D
Leo is awesome. Period.:D
These are Amphitrite's rules, Reposted: link
If you're a fan of the Hunger Games, maybe you'll like this new story I'm working on but maybe not:D
link
Rating: C, for some violence (it's Percy Jackson, dudes!!) but no language.
Type (Genre): Adventure, Romance, Mythology, maybe Humor (I'll try)
Disclaimer: All rights to Rick Riordan 'cause he rocks and I'd feel so mean claiming I wrote his story because mine is way worse.
And by the way, spam is legal here. Please keep the cussing to a minimum. Thank you.
I am a religious person and paranoid about some ideas:P. If you find me annoying, that's good, because it means I'm doing my job. Kidding.
Characters: Ella, Tyson, Percy, Octavian, Jason, Reyna, Piper, Leo, Annabeth, Clarisse, Chris, Frank, Rachel, and a ton more that you probably can think of off the top of your head but I can't.
OC's: Heida, Cody, Kenneth, maybe some more as the story progresses:)
I will post when I have time, when I am bored, or simply when my sister screams at me to.
Please criticize as much as you feel the need to.
Thank you.
A few of my favorite forums:
The Two Heroes (universalpowa)
Newbee's Heroes of Olympus (131newbee313)
The Mark of Athena (Wisdoms_Child)
Aphrodite's Mark of Athena (Aphrodite100)
Percy and the hunger games (kristalovepercy)
my mark of athena (Athenaswisdom)
Newbee's Mark of Athena (131newbee313)
Betrayed… :O (Seaweed_Brain12)
The Mark of Athena (HecateA)
The Mark of Athena (kgirl925, I think)
Son of Neptune-My Story (lovespercy)
Black Rain (jace-lightwood)
And sooo many others:).....
PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS. ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME AND I WILL MOST LIKELY USE THEM.
*~Hayalim Kedoshim~*
And that's only a few:)
TwigmanFTW and I just want you all to know…
FLUFFY TACOZ DESERVE RIGHTS!!! THEY SHOULD BE PRESIDENTS!!!!! WITH FROSTING!!!:D
End. Of. Story. :):D
*This message has been approved by Chuck Norris.*
[A/N]: Special thanks to those who have helped me and the following:
Wisdoms_Child for staying faithful to this story...
Aphrodite100 for being nice about everything she does...
universalpowa for sticking by me and being a great friend...
percyroxz for being one of the first ones to comment and encourage me...
lovespercy for her valuable criticism and help with my writing...
annabeth523 for always being here and never giving up...
oceanlover123 for never leaving and encouraging me...
kristalovepercy for being a great friend and helping me be happy...
TwigmanFTW for being so very cheerful and being one of the best friends I could ever have...
megon4ever for making my day with her comments and reading no matter what...
...and EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS READING THIS FORUM!:D:D:D:D You guys are awesome!!!!

ONE MORE THING. YES, I KNOW I SAID I ALLOW SPAM AND I STILL DO. BUT IF YOU SPAM, PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE AND ERASE ALL YOUR SPAM COMMENTS AFTER TWO OR THREE DAYS. IF NOT, I WILL PERSONALLY SEND YOU A MESSAGE TO REMIND YOU AND IF YOU STILL IGNORE IT, I WILL REPORT. THE ANCIENTS (Oldies or Ancient Heroes) ARE WORKING TO CLEAN UP HoO AND WE WILL NOT MAKE IT HARDER FOR THEM. IF YOU WANT TO HELP, PLEASE START HERE.
:D Thank you sooo much!!!:D

*'I'm Chuck Norris, and I approve this message'*
CHUCK NORRIS HAS APPROVED OF THIS MESSAGE. THEREFORE, THERE IS NO REASON FOR THE POLICE TO ARREST ME FOR COPYRIGHT, ILLEGAL COMPOSITION, OR ANY DEATH THAT MAY OCCUR ON THIS FORUM.
Quote from Leo, the Lost Hero: Humor was a good way to hide the pain.
Peace out.:D
icuSTALKER

last edited on Apr 18, 2012 at 12:56PM

los héroes del olimpo 310 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 310

hace más de un año TwigmanFTW said…
Haha lolz :D
hace más de un año icuSTALKER said…
Hey people!!!:D:D:D Lolz I know that sounds arrogant but I just had to say it :D
@Liz :OOOOO They should have a fluffy taco icon :D
@Twiggy haha :D
Sooo, I went back to Nico ‘cause he’s awesome like that and this chapter is very important. Not only that, but I’m wrestling with Leo’s character because he won’t. Stay. Down. His awesomeness is hard to capture :D. So I’m having trouble with that and I really need to include this chapter :D. No, I don’t have writer’s block. :D This is not, I repeat, not the best chaper, but I'm trying and it wasn't exactly easy to write but...*shrug*. :D
Enjoyyyy…before MEH loses my mind. :D
WARNING: This is a relatively short chapter. Somehow I can’t make it bigger. But I bet Twiggy will be relieved :D. And a lot of my chapters weren’t that long…I just added another PoV :D
Chapter 14, Nico
Nico had to admit, Gaea’s little conspiracy base was…extravagant. He hadn’t seen so many jewels, rare minerals, and exquisite furniture and chandeliers in all his life. He wouldn’t tell anyone for fear of being blasted to pieces, but this place was far more expensive and fancy than the Underworld, specifically the area of his father’s throne room. The dark side of Olympus.
He had only but a few moments to glimpse at all of it yesterday. Somehow, it had relieved him of his insanity for the smallest fragment of a second. Perhaps it was the fact of all the riches underneath, seeing as his father was described as a ‘rich’ god. He felt a small connection to it and that helped him some. His spirit eased and his mind didn’t feel like so much of a crazy rollercoaster as before.
He paced around his cell. His restraints had kindly been released and his bruised wrists and ankles were reduced to their normal size, all swelling vanished. He could now walk freely around, though the container he was stuck in was about four foot across, five down, with slick black walls that oozed with something, so he therefore dared not touch it. He could tell it was an oily substance, and if he touched it, it would stick and come off from the wall to his hand in sticky, drooping strings. Compared to the rest of the base, wherever it was, it was like a coal mine.
He gave up on pacing, as he had initially hoped it would soothe his ADHD. No luck. He plopped down on the ground, exasperated.
Escape had been attempted seven times. He had tallied them with his finger on the dirt, making sure it stayed there until he could get out of here.
If I get out of here, he thought darkly. He stared at the dirt ground beneath his black tennis shoes. Yeah. Unless Percy miraculously found him and came to save him, there was no way he was going to break out of this dark, underground hole. And he had a feeling Percy was mad at him already. Just like when he had first met him and asked about surfing, Annabeth, Athena, intelligence, the time he refused to go with him in the Labyrinth, the time he had brought him to his father and Percy was imprisoned for about sixteen hours…
Good times, he thought wryly. Not only that, but Annabeth would probably kill him for not telling her in the first place where Percy was. And so would Reyna and Bobby and Hazel for not telling them where Jason was… Man, he was in a heck of a knot.
His head hurt now.
The Doors of Death were closed. Alcyoneus was put down…for now. But Nico knew much more than the demigods at Camp Jupiter and Camp Half-Blood had. He had seen this war coming, and he knew what might happen.
He had been warned.
All demigods got dreams. That was a no brainer. But he got specific dreams. He got warnings that were far more dangerous than normal.
Kronos’s rising was a ploy. A beginning of a new end. The start of the second war, for both the Gigantes and the Titans. It was a setup.
A ploy.
And no one knew now except him. And what was he doing?
Sitting here. Unable to escape, to help his friends. Playing tag with insanity and frolicking in the darkness.
It sucked.
The plan was already forming. Percy and the others only delayed the problem. Kronos being put down was the tiniest setback, and barely even that.
And that’s why he was here. Because of that stupid plan.
He took a shaky breath and struggled to his feet. His toes tingled from being asleep and now waking up, protesting the whole time. With a groan, he managed to stand.
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
His stomach jumped and so did the rest of his body at the sudden sound. Another scream. A yell. Crying.
He swore and tried to block it out. Why did it sound so familiar, those screams and yells?
He scrambled towards the bars of his cell and tried his hardest to peek out. They were thick bars, closely pushed together. For a goddess of the earth, she didn’t have much ‘Mother Nature’ to display for her prisoners.
Another scream and sobbing. “No! Please! Leave him alone, please!”
His heart beat faster. That voice. He knew that voice and it made his chest hurt. His lips could barely form her name and he could feel tears threatening to spill over. It couldn’t be…
“Don’t hurt him! Please, I beg of you!”
“No,” whispered Nico. “No.”
Through the cracks that he could see through of the bars, a boy and a girl were pushed in, the boy shackled and struggling, yelling. A dracaena guard gripped his arms tightly, hissing with each step. The girl, tears streaming down her cheeks, stumbled after them, clawing at the guard’s scaly armor of Tartarus steel, screamed, cried, pleaded. Nico’s arms felt numb and he nearly choked.
The girl’s dark brown hair shifted, revealing the dusty, fearful face of Bianca DiAngelo.
And the blond boy she wanted to be released?
At first Nico thought it was Octavian. But the boy’s face tipped up slightly and that one glimpse made Nico fall backwards in surprise.
That was definitely not Octavian.
That was the scarred face of Luke Castellan.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
The end of zeh chapter :D. Am I getting better at writing like Rick Riordan? Lolz probably not even close :D. And we all know I SUCK at cliffies :D. So, have a good week, I finished the chapter earlier than promised (yay lolz), and I will see when I can post the next chapter. And I tried my best to find a picture of Heida and this is the best I could come up with d: . Have a good week!:D
Peace out.
icuSTALKER
last edited hace más de un año
 hola people!!!:D:D:D Lolz I know that sounds arrogant but I just [b]had[/b] to say it :D @Liz :OOOOO T
Ohh ill just go read that....yes im kinda relieved lolz :D
And yes you are getting very good at writing like rick riordan!
I was like :O when you said Luke and Bianca lolz :D
hace más de un año universalpowa said…
OMG OMG OMG OMG :O

OHNOZ! WHAT IS BIANCA DOING HERE? AND LUKE!? (kill him please)
Well...i actually have nothing against Luke, but if he tries to kill Percy i might have to bribe you with fluffy tacos to kill him. O_O

seriously.

ANYWAYSSS post soon! OMG THAT WAS SUCH AN EVIL CLIFFHANGER!!!!
:P good job jazzy ;D
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAA *evil laugh*
i have no idea where that came from O.O *looks around*

POST SOON! :D :D :D :D

~universal~ ;D piiieeeeeeee
hace más de un año megon4ever said…
sad
i am so so so so sorry that i didn't post in a long time. i lost the link and kept asking you but you wouldn't respond to me. so now i am back and please post more!
hace más de un año annabeth523 said…
AAAMMAAAAZZZZIIINNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i a sad too report that i will only check here once a week like the rest of my forums because i spend too much time on here.
hace más de un año Lt_Pupster said…
smile
good...
hace más de un año oceanlover123 said…
big smile
aagh! The suspense! Please post soon!
no!!!! you didn't post for two whole days!
now what am i gonna do?
post soon please and don't let me die of boredom!
hace más de un año Wisdoms_Child said…
surprise
Post! Luke and binca? How? Tell me! POST!
post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post!!!
Hey guys!:D
I am really sorry I didn't post! I have no idea when I'm going to post...I've been working on the second chapter of 'The Second Uprising'. I haven't forgotten this forum, but I need more time to work on the chapter. I've got the main event that's going to happen in it but I have to find a way to word it perfectly. Really sorry! I'll probably post next week...maybe :\.
@Twiggy Thanks!:D Yeah, Bianca and Luke are there for a reason xD
@Liz Thanks lolz!:D Why kill Luke??? Honestly, I liked him even when he was evil and I dunno why...I'm kinda like Annabeth in that way :D Besides, how would I kill him????:D
@megon4ever I thought I posted it on your wall...maybe I didn't :\ Sorry!! I hope you keep reading!!:D
@annabeth523 You spend too much time on here??? :O Well, I hope you keep checking this forum :D Thanks for your support!!:D
@Lt_Pupster Thanks!!!:D
@oceanlover123 Ahhh! Suspense!!!:D I love suspense lolz :D
@megon4ever (Again) No!!! Don't die of boredom!!!:O
@Wisdoms_Child Muhahaha I won't give any hints!:D
@megon4ever (Third Time) Ack!!! I will, I will, don't worry!!!:D Don't die pweeeaaassseee!!!:D
I'll see you guys next week...hopefully :D
XD
Peace out.
icuSTALKER:D
aaaaawwwwwww.
LOL they need a peace out emote just for you, jazzy. LOL.

i hope you post soon!!! im dying of boredom (not really)
im actually occupied by my like, 9 forums. i need to go back to them now actually. LOL.

i hope you can post soooooooooooon! :D
post soon!
mischievous
thanks!
yeah you did post it on my wall......heheh sorry.
oooooh when can you post??!!??!!??!!??!!??!!
big smile
post soon stalker!
big smile
omg, you know i check like every day.....so yeah
post!!!!!!!!
please!!!!!!!!
Go luke!
(he's my fav character
hace más de un año kristalovepercy said…
P

O

S

T

or I find you.
Lolz guys :D I love how you freak out like, You’re not posting!!!!:O:O
XD You peoplez are the best :D Thanks for being patient!!:D
@Liz 0.0 I sooo want a peace out emote :D Next to the fluffy taco one lolz XD And whyyyy???? NINE FORUMS?!?! Are you crazy??!!:O:O XD Lolz you added ONM and I was like 0.0 :D
@megon4ever Lolz I thought I posted it on your wall!!:D And right now!!:D 0.0 You check it everyday??? 0.0 Thanks!!!:D I feel like this story is worth it :D Lolz I like Luke too :D *dodges flying arrows* XD
@kristalovepercy 0.0 I’m scareedddd….how do you know where I live????:O:O XD STALKER!!!:D Lolz jk jk :D
All of you guys are awesome!! Thanks for not giving up on this and stickin’ with it and putting up with my obsessions and how nuts I am :D
I'm sorry to say that I couldn't get the whole chapter written and I wanted to give you a sneak peek as a thanks :P
Note: THIS IS A SNEAK PEEK. And probably, maybe, the shortest one I will ever write. I'll try to post the rest sometime this week!!:D:D
Chapter 15, On Olympus
High up in New York, there is a place unknown to man. It exists between the summit of the world and the pit of New York. No man knows it’s there. It exists in the third dimension, only there when we see it. It is an era man is oblivious to.
No, it’s not the Twilight Zone.
It’s called Mount Olympus.
And right now, the Heavenly Home of the Gods was in turmoil. Chaos must’ve been having breakfast up there, and he must’ve been sitting, watching. Possibly drinking coffee, as he watched the gods’ alarm increase and their accusations start to rise.
“Hera did it!”
“Zeus was supposed to stop her!”
“Wha - ? How come I didn’t know about this?!”
“My son is down there!”
“You expect them to get along?!”
“Kenneth is here?!”
“Who brought him?!”
“Oh, the terror!”
“Heida and Gwen are in danger!”
“We’re all gonna die!”
“Where’s my grape juice?!”
“Huh?”
“We can’t leave them down there with him!”
“It’s the end of the world!”
“No, duh!”
“Who’s Isaac Newton?”
“VeggieTales!”
“We need to eliminate Kenneth!”
“How?!”
“Fluffy tacos!”
“Fluffy tacos?”
“Silence!” Zeus bellowed. He was absentmindedly rubbing his temple with the tip of his fingers, as though to say, I can’t believe I actually have to work with these idiots. Well, all except Athena, that is, who was on her throne, her chin on the palm of her hand which gave her the pose of The Thinker.
The gods’ talking died down enough so Zeus could say, “Sit down.”
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___
End of sneak peek :D
Sorry it's short!!! I couldn't write very much and I will try to finish the chapter tomorrow :P You all have been so patient and nice so I wanted to give you a sneak peek. As usual, it might be edited later on :D Stupid school :P
Thanks guys!! I'll post the rest when I can!!!:D:D
Peace out.
icuSTALKER :D
big smile
ohohoohoooooooooohh
hehe post soon!!
i really like your idea of talking back to your readers in that whole list thing, i respect you for being so caring
:D lol xD

and yesh, 9 forums. 0_0 i must be crazy xD
post soon jazzeh! :D lolxD
big smile
Please post soon! Love it!
laugh
Awesomw stuff and its a great method of elimination to use fluffy tacos as weapons lolz : D
big smile
u read all your forums that have to do with heroes of olympus!!!!!!
so i guess you can say i'm a stalker
Haha you guys are amazing!!:D
Update:
The chapter is a little over halfway done and I have to say I laughed while writing it xD. I should be able to post later today or on Sunday, depending on how much work I get done without being distracted and other things going on because I've got to go somewhere today. :) So it all comes down to whether I actually force myself to focus and whether I have the time that I need :D
Thanks sooo much for waiting!!:D
@megon4ever thanks!!! I really do try to make it seem like I care :D and I'm so glad you like this story so much!! XD
@Liz 0.0 NINE. FREAKING NINE FORUMS. Yes you're crazy :D
@Twiggy It is!!! Fluffy tacoz for prez, dude :D
@megon4ever (again) 0.0 STALKER..... Lolz thanks!!:D
I'll post when I can get on my computer!!! I'm always on my iPod lolz :D AND NEW PAGE!!!:D
Peace out.
icuSTALKER
Yay for Ipods XD
@Twiggy I’m always on my iPod XD
So here’s the chapter:D This will mostly be Zeus’s PoV but I might switch at random times. :)
Chapter 15, On Olympus
High up in New York, there is a place unknown to man. It exists between the summit of the world and the pit of New York. No man knows it’s there. It exists in the third dimension, only there when we see it. It is an era man is oblivious to.
No, it’s not the Twilight Zone.
It’s called Mount Olympus.
And right now, the Heavenly Home of the Gods was in turmoil. Chaos must’ve been having breakfast up there, and he must’ve been sitting, watching. Possibly drinking coffee, as he watched the gods’ alarm increase and their accusations start to rise.
“Hera did it!”
“Zeus was supposed to stop her!”
“Wha - ? How come I didn’t know about this?!”
“My son is down there!”
“You expect them to get along?!”
“Kenneth is here?!”
“Who brought him?!”
“Oh, the terror!”
“Heida and Gwen are in danger!”
“We’re all gonna die!”
“Where’s my grape juice?!”
“Huh?”
“We can’t leave them down there with him!”
“It’s the end of the world!”
“No, duh!”
“Who’s Isaac Newton?”
“VeggieTales!”
“We need to eliminate Kenneth!”
“How?!”
“Fluffy tacos!”
“Fluffy tacos?”
“Silence!” Zeus bellowed. He was absentmindedly rubbing his temple with the tip of his fingers, as though to say, I can’t believe I actually have to work with these idiots. Well, all except Athena, that is, who was on her throne, her chin on the palm of her hand which gave her the pose of The Thinker.
The gods’ talking died down enough so Zeus could say, “Sit down.”
Grumbling, the council obeyed. Fear was lurking around, looming over them like a mist. Gods and goddesses grasped their cloaks and tunics and took seats with as much grace and composure as they could. But Athena, who had been sitting until this time, rose to her feet.
Zeus was annoyed. What now? Even if this was Athena, who would have good insight and detailed strategies, he just wanted everyone to sit down and relax.
Athena’s grey eyes were bothering him. Oh yeah. She knew what he was thinking. “Lord Zeus, if I may,” she said. But he detected the message in her tone: I’ll stand and talk if I want to and I won’t sit down even if you tell me to.
So, Zeus decided, she’s asking to speak but even if I say no, she’ll speak anyways. What a kid.
The wisdom goddess’s eyes narrowed and Zeus shifted uncomfortably. He shut down his thoughts enough so he could listen.
“Ah, yes,” he said uneasily. “Please, speak.”
“Actually, it’s more of a request,” Athena said.
Zeus waited. The council sat forward in anticipation.
“I want to open Olympus,” she said.
As soon as she said that, she knew it was a dangerous move. Her words resonated around the throne room, bouncing off walls, but mostly sinking deep into Zeus’s ever so thick head. Once he got it, she would be in trouble. Sure, all the other gods had been pestering him to open Olympus, but it had been private conversations. Openly discussing could submit to fighting, debating, and siding. And she would be the cause of it.
Immortals twitched nervously (except for Apollo, who was listening to an iPod), and you could practically touch the tension in the air. Zeus was smiling, but his face was noticeably taut, as though it would break if simply and lightly poked.
“Sorry?” he said finally.
Athena hated this. Who likes arguing with the king of the gods? she thought. It was like ducking under a bulldozer and praying it wouldn’t hit you. “I said I want to open Olympus.”
“Um, actually,” Dionysus said lazily, twirling a vine over his fingers, “only Zeus can do that.”
“I did say a request, didn’t I?” Athena shot back smoothly.
He merely shrugged.
“Athena,” Zeus said, “you ask much. Opening Olympus would-”
“Would what?” she interrupted. She swept her eyes through the council. Yes, she actually wanted to make them frightened. “What would happen that hasn’t already happened?”
Zeus shot to his feet. Thunder rumbled. “You are not in the position to publicly proclaim the flaws of my plans!”
As soon as Zeus let that out of his mouth, he wished he could turn back time and erase the words from existence. Because that was exactly what his daughter was waiting for him to say. He had run through a mouse trap, maneuvered, skidded, grasped for the exit, and now he had failed. Epically, as the modern mortals say.
Athena noticed his slight horror. The other Olympians didn’t, but they weren’t Athena. “Flaws? Yes, there are flaws. For one, Gaea has more openings to attack. How can Giants be defeated? The combination of a demigod and a god, correct? Not only that, but your very son and daughter-” she stepped closer “-are fighting your war to protect you. To protect your home and they’re trying hard to keep you from being vanquished.” She didn’t know how she slipped into the mortal’s ‘modern’ language. “Furthermore, you’re a whole darn scaredy-cat and refuse to push yourself off your lazy butt to lift one finger to help your kids in a war you should be leading.” The shock on the gods’ faces was a little too surreal and imminent; but that was fine. Athena was ticked off and on a roll. Hermes was snickering. Artemis was biting her lip, her expression looking worried and frightened, but her eyes were sparkling like, You go, girl. Ares was turning red in attempt not to smirk at the all too shocked almighty Zeus. “And if you don’t do something, so help me, I will make sure you fight this war alone!”
Silence, silence for so long that Athena feared the air would crack and they’d die instantly. But nothing, it was silent. Just silent. She felt the eyes boring into her, but she felt as though she were alone, isolated in the woods. It was a dangerous move. A suicidal chess slide in a risky attempt to win, a jeopardizing hope that some kind of help would come. She was hanging on one little thread, dangling helplessly above a void so wide, no supernatural being could save her. And she could tell by the council’s faces that she was on her own.
Well, fine.
Zeus’s face was red as he cleared his throat and said, “If you can’t respect my decisions, then you’d be better off with only your’s.”
Ares enjoyed little spats, but not this one. For some reason, he appreciated Athena’s opinions more than Zeus’s. Both gods were glaring at each other like a stare down; penetrating grey eyes and angry blue ones. What could possibly be worse? He shifted uncomfortably as he pulled out a slab of tobacco and started chowing down. He nearly spit it out, but didn’t. Ugh. What mortals actually liked this stuff? But he kept chewing. Somehow, it was addicting and he nodded at the other gods who stared at him.
“Fine,” Athena decided, her voice loud and clear. Her tunic morphed into camo pants and a T-shirt. A backpack was slung of her shoulder, a water bottle at her belt. She had a ‘49er’s hat on her head, her black hair in a ponytail. On her feet were Nike tennis shoes, double-knotted and white.
As the wisdom goddess bent down to pick up a banana on the floor, Zeus, obviously flustered, sputtered, “Wh-what are you doing?”
She flipped her hair back, shoving the banana in her bag. “I’m leaving.”
“Leaving?” Hephaestus blurted out.
“You can’t!” exclaimed Artemis.
Apollo noticed the concerned faces of the gods and took his ear buds out. Shame, he thought. It was Skillet. “What’d I miss?” he asked.
“Everything!” screeched Poseidon, who had been silent up until this time.
Demeter frowned, a disapproving mother frown, and said, “Zeus, you can’t let her leave.”
“Can,” Athena said, “and will.”
“This can’t be!” insisted Artemis. “She can’t leave!”
“Watch me.”
Hera finally spoke. “Oh, let her leave.”
Athena’s eyes narrowed and she almost said, You caused this mess. but didn’t. “I’m going!”
Zeus felt a chill run down his spine. The voices…they had warned of this. But he couldn’t back down now. He was Zeus, king of the gods. Something must be done. “Fine,” he snapped. “Go.”
Athena’s eyes were hard but he saw a bit of sympathy. Maybe sadness. “I will.”
And she did. They all watched. They watched her disappear in a flash.
And Athena was gone, decided to wander in the mortal world.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Good? Bad? Thanks for reading!:D:D I’ll try to post more often and it’s hard to do two forums :| Meh, well, I hope you enjoyeeddd!!!:D:D:D Please comment, tell me what I should fix, what you like, what you don’t, etc. Yes, it was short, a little rushed, and definitely not my best, but tell me what you like, what you don’t, and I will fix it :D
Thanks soooo much for being patient! I know I’m a lot to put up with :D
Peace out.
icuSTALKER
Awesome stuffs : D
Lesson 1: dont make athena angry
Lesson 2: Laugh about everything lolz : D
surprise
woah...........................
One word:
actually, i cant say it in one word

ZOMG THAT BLEW MY MIND ATHENA IS AWESOME ZEUS YOU SUCK AND OMG POST SOON I WONDER WHAT ATHENA WILL DO NEXT ZOMGS YEAH I HAVE NO CLUE LOL DONT MAKE ATHENA ANGRY LOLZ :D

so yeah, i just summed that up. xP

AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEE

post soon jazzy! :D

~uni~
hace más de un año Wisdoms_Child said…
surprise
Yeah, you go Athena! (: lolz. Great chappie! Post soon!
big smile
that was AMAZING!!!! YOU WRITE AWESOMELY!!!!
post soon!!!!!!!
please!!!!
you're my fav author.....
no offense to anyone's i've read
meh
like i said..... checking every day.
and again..
big smile
post! soon!
big smile
post soon
come on!!!!
hace más de un año jberagon17 said…
post soon
come on!!!!!!!!!!

ps. thanks for adding me to the top of your forum.. you rock!!
ughhh!!!
still again!!!
did you die?
that's why you're not posting?
if you are dead, i'll be coming in an hour with a flask of nectar and some ambrosia!

someone call a doctor!
my favorite author is hurt!
crying
please oh please post!!!!!
post now post now
plz post soon!
glad to know that you're not dead!
post soon
thanks for the update!
i really love it!
post soon!
your chapters rock!
post NOW
if you don't post, i threaten to go on strike for.....

Anyways... POST NOW, LATER, SOON, THIS MINUTE, THIS HOUR, TODAY, TOMORROW BUT NOT NEXT WEEK