los héroes del olimpo Missing

secret-roses posted on Feb 06, 2012 at 09:09AM
Title: Missing

Characters: Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Jason Grace, Piper McLean, Leo Valdez, Hazel Levesque, and Frank Zhang.

Rating: T for Teen (There‘s a little bit of cussing, nothing really bad though.)

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters in this story. All rights go to Rick Riordan.

This story takes place right after The Lost Hero.
The Argo II arrives at Camp Jupiter, but Annabeth isn’t in it. She has been captured by Gaea. Percy, Frank, Hazel, Jason, Leo, and Piper are sent on a quest from the gods to go west and save her. But Annabeth is under a spell. She believes that she hates Percy and loves the giant, Polybotes, a son of Gaea that has come back from Tartarus. If he can come back this quickly, it means Gaea probably has a ally in the Underworld. The heroes go west on the Argo II and find themselves in China. Sadly, they also find that Google translator sucks at Chinese. With no transportation and no way to read the map, how are they going to find Annabeth? Read to find out. ;)

I will post whenever I have freetime.

BTW: I don't mind spam, so spam all ya want!

Hope you enjoy!
last edited on Feb 06, 2012 at 11:33AM

los héroes del olimpo 148 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 148

hace más de un año secret-roses said…
smile
Here is the first chapter
Enjoy!

Ch.1 Percy’s PoV

The Argo II bumped lightly into the docks at Camp Jupiter and stopped. This was it, I thought. The big moment. I was finally going to be able to see Annabeth.

The boy that looked like a Latino elf jumped over the side of the boat and onto the dock. "We are from the Greek camp. We won't hurt you" he announced waving a white flag. In other words, looking pathetic.

"Like you'd be able to..." a pretty girl with choppy brown hair muttered as she too jumped off the side. "Uh, I'm Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite,the guy that looks like a Latino elf is sadly my friend Leo Valdez, son of Hephestus." she said.

Nobody but Percy and Frank heard Hazel gasp and whisper "No!"

Percy realized why and he saw in Frank's eyes that he knew too. Leo VALDEZ. And he looked exactly like Sammy Valdez, the guy in Hazel's picture, they even had the same last names.

"Hazel, I know what you're thinking but it's not possible, it's just not possible." Frank whispered hoarsely.

And the girl, Piper, she didn't look like a daughter of Aphrodite at all. Trust me, I speak from experience. I don't know why, but apparently Aphrodite's taken interest in my love life and won't stop messing with it. Piper's hair looks like she cut it herself and her clothes would probably make all the Aphrodite children scream and run at her with a dagger. But all that didn't change the fact that she was seriously pretty.

Next, came a boy with blonde hair. Seeing him, the whole camp erupted into cheers and started chanting

JASON GRACE! JASON GRACE! JASON GRACE!

Hmmm, I thought, he doesn't look like much...

Katie Gardner came out next with Travis and Connor Stoll right behind her. Uh-oh, there was definitely going to be trouble. Travis, or at least i think it's Travis, must of said something because Katie turned around and smacked his head. I could hear him say "Ow!" as she smiled in satisfaction and turned away.

"Hey G-man!" I greeted Grover and then looked around with a worried frown. "Where's Annabeth?"

Grover visibly paled, he started stuttering"S-s-she di-dis-disappeared l-last n-night w-w-when we l-l-left" he bleated nervously and took out a tin can from his bag to chew on.

I froze in shock, a wave roared in my mind then everything went blank.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
hace más de un año horse22133454 said…
big smile
Really good post sopn
hace más de un año elifsila said…
heart
OH MY GODS!!!
Amazing,fantastic chapter
Plz Plz post soon
Love it...
hace más de un año rock4ever said…
i dont like it........... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha, please post i love the idea and so far its exelent! (i think i spelled that wrong) and yay, i got the 4 comment! :D post soon!
hace más de un año hollistergurl said…
OMG!
awesome :D
so glad you gave me the link!
post soon!!!
poor Percy..
post soon!!!
hace más de un año klyonsm2 said…
big smile
OMGS! THAT WAS SOO GOOD!! *CLAPS RAPIDLY*
big smile
thanks for reading my forum! i really appreaciate the compliments! Here's another chapter just because i feel so good!
And i was just wondering, but are all of you the same age you claim to be on your profiles? 'cause i'm not!

Ch.2. Jason's PoV.

As I got off the boat I spotted a guy with jet black hair and sea green eyes. Oddly, he had a grey streak in his hair. This must be Percy. He looks just like a typical teenager, maybe a bit more good-looking than most, the kind teachers would peg as a trouble maker. He was talking with Grover. He's probably glad to see his friends again.

Don't ask about Annabeth, don't ask about Annabeth, I prayed as I smiled at everyone chanting my name. I went and hugged my friends, it was good to be back. I haven't seen them since eight months ago! There was Bobby, Dakota, Gwen...and Reyna. I still don't know what to think of Reyna, I mean, before I disappeared, I don't think it was really official and I can't pretend I haven't thought about her. It's just that now I kind of like Piper, and I know Piper likes me too. But Reyna...Ugh! Girls! They're so confusing!

I looked back at Percy. Uh-oh, he must've asked about Annabeth. His eyes went cold. The waves got fifty feet higher and the ground started shaking violently. Reyna's pegasus whimpered in fright. The buildings started trembling, threatening to fall and the waves were so big they almost capsized the Argo.

"STOP!" I heard Hazel yell at Percy. "YOU'LL KILL EVERYONE!"

Apparently, that wasn’t much of a threat to Percy because he didn't budge, the waves got even bigger and the shaking turned into a complete earthquake.

Suddenly, I got an idea.

"WHAT WOULD ANNABETH THINK?" I shouted at Percy.
That got his attention, the waves gradually got smaller and the shaking stopped. The medics started taking all the campers that were hurt to the infirmary. Gods, this kid was powerful, he was like a lethal weapon!

Percy stood there so still you would of thought he was a statue, then he suddenly collapsed and Reyna shouted urgently for the medics to get him to the infirmary.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
hace más de un año me-demigod4life said…
wink
Wow, I love how u described Percy as a powerful weapon, I mean I like Jason and all but Percy has always been may favorite. U have to somehow get Annabeth in the story, without her is just wrong.
hace más de un año Kaia143 said…
heart
Love the story so far. Its really good!!
big smile
I loved it post soon
hace más de un año fros4est said…
jason has to be the ace of the team if anyone agree with me?

post soon its good
hace más de un año perceus121 said…
laugh
no i still want percy post soon i saw your link on klyonsm2's forum i love it post soonnnnnnn
OMG!
poor Percy! :(
love the chapter though :D
post soon!!!
oh no, NOT A CLIFFHANGER!!! my enemy! please post, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!! (and i need to find a way to wait untill you post, but that well be EXTREAMLY hard!) so post! please! :D
laugh
oh and i didnt put my age on my profile page but im yunger then you may think! :D
hace más de un año universalpowa said…
^^ haha
and author's favorite tool, the reader's WORST nightmare
muhahaha
i use them all the time XD
post soon!! this is awesome :P
mischievous
thanks, feel free to critisize(Spelling) me though.
And...
WARNING: I am a PERCABETH fan!
i will post in the next...hmmm, two days tops
hace más de un año Meef said…
cliffhangers: makes people want more
surprise
TO DAYS!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­O! I CANT WAIT THAT LONG!!! PLEASE POST SOONER THEN THAT!!! PLEEEEEAAAAASE!!!
crying
PLEEEEAAAAASE!!!
can't wait for the 2 days to come! :D
post soon!!!
hace más de un año kristalovepercy said…
awesome story! post soon!!
angelic
im checking this forum every min! so please post soon, i CANT wait, I LITRITLY CANT WAIT!!!
PLEASE POST!!! I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!!! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!! SO PLEASE POST!!!
hace más de un año universalpowa said…
^ dont we all?
well, only the people reading it do
the authors love to get us in da DRAMAAAAA XD
lol
muhahaha
post soon!! :D
sick
yes we all do, NOW PLEASE POST!!! *fall to the ground* ow, what just happened? oh no, IM DIEING!!! im dieing waiting for you to post! *cough cough* i told you i could't wait! *cough* post *cough* s-ave me, *cough cough cough* b-y p-post- *cough* ing.
sick
*cough cough* n-ew *cough* page.
mischievous
@universalpowa: Sooo true
And, well, i can't let rock4ever die, and you did say please... so,*sigh*, i guess i'll just have to post another chapter...hehe

Ch.3. Reyna's PoV

I don't know what that faun...satyr...whatever, the thing told Percy but it must of been pretty bad if Percy had reacted like this. I'm gonna kill the satyr if he hurt Percy... Ugh, I gritted my teeth. There have been rumors spreading about "Peyna" and how cute we look together. The more vicious the rumor, the more determined I was to not like Percy.

Dear, it's not really working, I know much you like him...

Oh yeah, and did I mention I've got a demented goddess that goes by the name of Aphrodite in my head? Yes, now I know the greek form of her is more annoying than her roman one. Seems like the rumor is famous even on Olympus.

The only one who doesn't know it is Percy.

Demented? Annoying? Really? Honey, your childish name calling does not affect me whatsoever because I know that the one betraying her lover is you. You are suppose to be committed to Jason, or have you forgotten that?

Stupid goddess... Ugh! Get out of my head already! I don't like him and I am fully committed to Jason.

Really? Well, you might be committed to Jason, at least you say so, but have you ever thought of the fact that he might not be so committed to you anymore?

What do you mean? Suddenly, I was a little scared.

I'm just saying, but he seems quite cozy with that daughter of mine don't you think, it's just a bit, well, too cozy. Besides, eight months without memory is more than enough time to get a new girlfriend for a guy with his looks.

Actually, I have seen him with, ah, what's-her-name, Piper McLean. They do seem quite cozy.

They are just friends, nothing more. I try to reasure myself as I walk to the infirmary to see if Percy was ok. That doesn't mean I have feelings for him, I just wanted to make sure that he was ok, that's it.

I walk around the corner to find myself looking at a couple making out. I'm about to tell them to go get a room when I realize. It was Jason and Piper.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

AND THEN THE WORLD ENDED!!! THE END!!!
JK!
CLIFFHANGER! Hhahahah 'cause i'm just evil like that!
yea hurrah the world ended nice story now on to the next book lol
big smile
really good post soon
blush
I can't wait post soon post soooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn
And to Reyna, Find another people to love !!!
worried
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!! *starts feeling better* YOU POSTED!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *starts to feel a little sink* THE LAST CLIFFHANGER STILL WASINT ANSWERED!!!!!!
aww, poor Reyna!
but awesome chapter :D
post soon!
mischievous
Oh...right, that's what i forgot to do when i started my forum...the warnings! hmmm, well, it's better late than never!

WARNING: I LIKE TO LET MULTIPLE CLIFFHANGERS HANG SO I CAN TORTURE MY READERS....hehe
im already dead and u want to torture me?
mischievous
HAHA, YUP!
HEHEHE, 'cause i'm just evil like that!
i do hope you get good wi-fi in the underworld :)
hace más de un año perceus121 said…
mischievous
lol that is funny but i love cliffhangergs so you cant toture me *laughs evily* muhahahahahaahhaahahahahahhaha
mischievous
hmph!
i'll find some other way....muahhahahahah
muahahahahahahahah
wink
Then i'll try to torture you by posting.
(I kno that makes no sense whatsoever, but i'm weird, so humour me)

Ch.4. Piper's PoV

After we arrived and introduced ourselves, some romans came and led us to where we were staying. They weren’t exactly nice to us greeks either. The place where we were staying at, it was kind of like to the roman version of the big house. We were on the top floors of something they called... the senate building?

Each of us got our own room, mine was between Travis and Katie's room. I was prepared for a lot of screaming coming from Katie's room. The pranksters will probably put shaving in her bed or something. And yes, some idiotic roman was stupid enough to give Conner and Travis access to shaving cream. I probably won't get enough sleep for the next weeks to come.

Anyways, when we were all done settling in, Jason told the campers to explore Camp Jupiter. Then he took me by the hand and led me to the bench next to the senate building. Too bad he won't be staying here. He's staying at the cabin he was in before he lost his memory. Jason sat down so I did too.

He looked as if he were about to tell me something really important. To tell the truth, I was kind of scared by the intense look he gave me.

"Piper, I wanted to tell you something..."

I don't know what happened right then, as I stared into his eyes I got lost in them. Then I did something that surprised us both, I leaned in and kissed him. It was like fireworks exploding between us. Plus, he's an amazing kisser. Just then, Reyna walked by and saw us, I could see the emotions clearly on her face, shock, anger, sadness, and betrayal?

She ran into the infirmary crying.

Jason sighed, "I was gonna tell you " I think I have a girlfriend but I guess not anymore.""

He ran after her.

I was left alone on the bench, and I couldn't help it, I burst into tears. Why? Why did this happen to me? I'm suppose to be the daughter of a freakin' love goddess! Shouldn't love be my strongest ally?

Suddenly Leo was next to me with his arms around my shoulders, comforting me.

"It's ok Beauty Queen, I'm still available. Shhh, it's ok. Anytime, anything, even a date, just call this number. And, ah, if you don't mind, tell it to your cabin mates when we get back to camp."

He handed me a slip of paper. I took the paper and let out a grudging laugh and after that, I just let the tears flow, it felt good with my head on his chest, knowing this was the one friend I could depend on forever. He was a repair boy, but he was my repair boy.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
heart
ohh love it
rainy
NOOOOOOOO!!! PIPER CANT BE WITH LEO!!!!!!! THAT JUST WIERED!!!!!!
heart
AWWWWEEEEE <3
I LOVE THAT LAST BIT <3

post soon!
big smile
Love it
rainy
NO!!!
sunny
YES!!!
zzz
oh, and i live in china (i'm chinese canadian-like Frank) so i post when most of you are sleeping.
heart
Love it
Post soon
heart
Since it's Valentines day, I'll post!
Happy Valentines Day!

Ch.5. Percy's PoV

Damn, my head hurts! That was my first thought.

My second thought was, Why is Frank sleeping-and drooling- over there in a chair?

I looked around wildly and find that most of my friends are here. Frank, Hazel, Grover, Travis, Conner, and even Katie. As to why Reyna was here, I had no clue but it's good because I had to talk to her about getting a quest to rescue Annabeth.

Frank kind of spazzed out and woke up, then turned red from embarrassment when everyone turned to stare at him.

" Are you ok?" He asked me, obviously trying to divert the attention from himself. It wasn't working, Grover was still staring at the insane amount of drool on his sweatshirt.

"Yeah, I'm good. What happened?" All I remember was Grover telling me that Annabeth disappeared and then I heard a wave crashing against the beach and everything just blanked out into blackness.

" Well, you kind of injured half the legions, one of the cabins kind of fell apart, and the waves kind of got so big they nearly capsized the Argo II. All because I told you about … her." Grover said carefully, as if he was afraid I‘d start an earthquake or something.

" No, it's ok, man. I should've asked you later, in private about...you know.… her."

After 30 minutes of assuring them that I was okay and that they should return to their daily activities and that the Greeks should explore the camp, they finally left. All except for Reyna.

" So, Reyna, I wanted to ask you something, and I don't know if you're ready for it because it's so soon after the last one."

Oddly, Reyna looked kind of hopeful which I thought was really weird, but ok, whatever suits her.

" I wanted to ask if I could have another quest, I know it's really soon after the last one but...hey, what's wrong?"

She looked really, well, heartbroken. "It's nothing. Anyways, a quest for what?"

I didn't press her for an answer so I continued on "See, you might've noticed that Grover and I kept saying her. Yeah, her is my girlfriend, her name's Annabeth, she's missing. I want a quest to go find her."

“You have a GIRLFRIEND?!”
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
big smile
really good post soon
LOL
Reyna's reaction! hhaaha
but awesome chapter :D
and it's still the day before Valentine's Day where i'm living.. time zones, lol
hahah Frank's drool.. lol
post soon!!!