kgirl925 posted on Oct 04, 2011 at 03:31PM
Title: The Mark of Athena
Rating: erm... like 12+
Main Characters: Percy, Jason, Annabeth, Reyna, Leo, Piper, Frank, Hazel
OC: none yet
Synopsis: [in progress and may never come out :P]
Disclaimer: All rights to Rick Riordan
A/N: Please comment! Thanks :D
This is the first Mark of Athena fanfic on here to be started... :)
Guys! Stop using my fanfic name...I'm the original one..just change it a little bit so I don't get confused!

Posting schedule:
Once a week, random day....shhh ★★★★★

Code: when my forum title has two hands pointing to it like ☛ this ☚ it means I posted something new within the last 12 hours. If not, then it will be something interesting that is not hands :D

This forum is dedicated to everyone who commented on this forum, and anyone who reads this. Thank you :)

{{{Update}}} Sorry I have a really busy schedule. Thanks to all who post for me and do an amazing job at it. I'll try and join in sometime. But for now, any body can write! Just put your name on the waiting list:)
last edited on Mar 14, 2012 at 04:37AM

los héroes del olimpo 1919 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 1919

hace más de un año LAALAApercabeth said…
it was really cool happie :)
hace más de un año TheIceDemigod said…
I satisfied. Thanks for adding the chimera in eventually.
hace más de un año hollistergurl said…
smile
that. was. freakin. awesome! cant wait, post soon [:
hace más de un año darkrai6543 said…
posst soon
hace más de un año arcrylicgal said…
angry
HOLY POOOOO.
i purposly didnt check forums for like 4 days and only TWO CHAPTERS have been posted?!
-.-
hace más de un año rickriorden_fan said…
laugh
That was awesome. Keep posting!!
hace más de un año kgirl925 said…
yeah, sorry for not posting in a while @arcrylicgal

anyways, you might have to be patient for a week or so, i have so many tests. ANYWAY, here:

SIX

POSEIDON WAS DOWN AT HIS PALACE, LIKE ALWAYS. It wasn’t a pretty sight like usual though, after they had suffered the damage from the Titan War. Many Cyclopes were rebuilding the palace so that left a small amount who kept making weapons.

He knew that Gaea was arising, and that Zeus kept Olympus closed. He was partly mad at Hera for not forcing Zeus to keep them open, but what could he do about it? Poseidon sighed as he looked at Triton, swimming around the Cyclopes as if he was boss.

For all Poseidon knew, he would do whatever it would take to not make Triton his heir. Percy was a better choice, and he had done a lot more already than Triton. The only problem about was Annabeth Chase, and he could already guess he would refuse to be his heir if they were separated.

“My lord, Poseidon.” A dolphin came swimming up to him. “We have heard that the Greeks and the Romans have so far successfully joined forces. We just have a little problem, well actually a few problems-“

“What is it?” Poseidon said, immediately tense.

“Well you see, it seems like the Annabeth girl has disappeared, and the prophecy dude from Camp Jupiter – just wait, what was his name?” he looked at one of his buddies for support, “Oh yeah, that’s right, Octavian.” The dolphin shuddered.

Poseidon frowned. “It isn’t like Annabeth to run away from a quest…I wonder if Athena knows about this. What is it about Octavian?”

“We think…we think he is either already working for Gaea, or about to join her. The Camps cannot trust him anymore, or else it will be another Luke story, except worse.”

“But Luke did well in the end,” Poseidon countered, “but I will see. Do you think if he joins the other side, will he be a threat to us?”

“Oh, a threat?” the dolphin’s buddy said, swimming around. “Oh yes, of course. He can read the will of the gods. He will know what you want. He can twist everything around.”

------------------
sorry for not doing grover but I had an idea for this so yeah
until next time,
SAYONARA! (I don't know if that's how you spell it, but that's how you say bye in Japanese)
last edited hace más de un año
If i get 6 comments from different people I will post another [something] today! I have it already typed up... :D
hace más de un año kirby624 said…
smirk
*clap clap* i like how u referenced luke, but i dont think he'll come back good
Awesome! My only problem is that he said Percy Jackson instead of Percy or my other son that's my favorite. But this counts as a cOmment so plz post soon. Btw I think Percy would
Make sure that both Grover and annabeth became gods before he accepted. Not that u said anything else or contradicted it in fact u basically said that.

-Ice
hace más de un año girlygirl1234 said…
post what about the Grover extra
post post post post post
smile
awwesomeee post soon!! :D
@theicedemigod: i couldn't say my son, (triton is his son too!) but about that percy jackson thing, I changed it to percy
@girlygirl: I decided that this was more important to the story, I will do grover later when he becomes more important
another 3 comments for [something]!
big smile
Oh! Awesome! I mean, he does always refer to him as Percy but thx for doing that.
mischievous
post...
hace más de un año LAALAApercabeth said…
smile
POST!POST! PLEAZE!
one more person! until I post.
smile
thatss 3 comments this is fouur! post soonnn! pleaseee??
cool
what the heck!? dude spam is wierd and i do it a lot because im a creepy wierdo>:)
hace más de un año dancergirl78 said…
monkey
Dude, either stop spamming or leave. You're not being funny.
wink
no one likes a spammer. really.

spam

-Ice
Oh, did I mention this te best fan fic EVER!!!!!!
hace más de un año ninjagirl77 said…
please post soon!
surprise
*this is the
crying
I vant your bloo- i mean chapters. im not a vampire. maybe. and im pretty sure that enough people have commented to do the chapter. PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Ice
hace más de un año arcrylicgal said…
mischievous
poooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssstttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­tt!
crying
PPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE­EEA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­E!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!

-Ice
I want chapters nowwwwww- i mean please give me a chapter or whatever u have. need awesomeness!!!!!!!!! and yes, that was a compliment.

-Ice
hace más de un año Aggie89 said…
PPPPPPOOOOOOSSZSTTTTTTTT UR FS ARE DIEING!!!!!!That extra was amazing!!! Please post but if u have midterms study!! Last week i took one and it was hard!!!
Thanks everyone!
@Lycian: stop with the spamming. I don't mind one or two, or if you're correcting something you spelt wrong. There's this wonderful tool called delete and edit, please use that

Will post soon:)
hace más de un año percy4forever said…
POST! Being grounded stinks. I couldn't read your AMAZING story :(. But I'm back now! POST!
mischievous
Please post or else I will turn into a zombie, eat ur brain, then learn all about ur future chapters from ur eaten brain, write them out for these wonderful people, and with the knowledge learned in writing in ur wonderful brain I will continue to post and become the new forum leader!!!!! Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!!! My evil plan will work!!
Now... How to turn into a zombie.
Hehehehe. *insert evil grin and laugh*

-Ice
Maybe I can turn myself into an ice zombie!!! Cuz u know, well because like I'm the ice demigod and all that. Or a pie zombie!!: ) no wait I'd eat myself before Id eat ur brain.
Anyway I bet none of you guys can guess out of the six people in the second great prophecy known so far(Jason, Leo, piper, Percy, hazel, frank) which one shares my name and my somewhat behaviour. I'm sorry if this is spamming.

-Ice
In the last two pages ive had the first and second comments. Weird.
nah it's okay one or two spam is fine. just not over 3.
eat my brains? lol...go train with plants vs zombies xD imma go to my zen garden and defend myself :D

Shares your behaviour? It can't be khione...idk
ANYWAY, so voting on the next extra:
1) nico
2) hm...let me think...I'll try this one: *pauses* Gaea.. a challenge...but it will be interesting

ta-ta! or, cha-cha! going to make some halloween cupcakes tomorrow..yum yum.
hace más de un año kristalovepercy said…
big smile
post soon!! i love ur story
hace más de un año scottgary36 said…
tongue
Gaea. that emo kid creeps me out. (sorry nico fangirls)
smile
nico! although gaea would be kind of interesting since shes the bad guy... idk u choose i dont care which one [: just post soon! :D
Gaea it is! this will be interesting...writing it now. ;D
Nico I guess but there is no choice. Gaea it is.
I guess sometimes I'm like khione. but this is great prophecy demigod wise so yeah.
Hmm the pages r long on my phone then they r on my laptop or maybe that's just my imagination
hace más de un año girlygirl1234 said…
nico
hace más de un año phippi57 said…
smile
Hey I'm new. Love the fanfic it's SOO good I think Gaea would be interesting to hear her point of view on the quests
hace más de un año scottgary36 said…
cool
As I said, the nico fangirls might get annoyed. I imainge what gaia can be thinking about:

(Jason is falling down the grand canyon in the first book.)
Gaea: DANG IT JASON THATS MY BELLY BUTTON!!!

(Frank stabs his spear into the ground.)
Gaea: THATS TICKLISH!!!

(Gaea during allergy season)
GAea: AAHCHOO!!! oops, there goes mount everest. XD

If Gaea was real....imagine all of the dogs peeing on her.......
hace más de un año goatlypowers said…
Nice scottgary36 although I think she would be a little eviler than that
hace más de un año son_of_cratus said…
smile
great couple of chapters, cant wait till the next one!!!!!
hace más de un año jjspecht said…
angry
I'm geting pissed because nobody is updating on any of the sites so just load the chapter already
hace más de un año greekgodess101 said…
heart
Nooo do Nico instead! I love Nico! D: