enredados What enredados charcters would tu like to see in enredados Ever After?

Pocahontas1Fan posted on Dec 07, 2011 at 06:24AM
As for me of course Eugene and Rapunzel! We all know they be in there cause well duh! Anyways I like to see pretty much the same ones from movie except Gothel,but of course no worries there cause we know she not comming back because of what happened to her in movie at the end! But of course Flynn's old partners in crime is on the poster of the new short so it makes me wonder if they will be in it? It was not mentioned in part of the plot but they are on poster for short.So I don't know it's just questionable about them.

enredados 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año MajorAbbey said…
The Captain, without a doubt. I know I mention it a lot (sorry) but I really want him to be in it, just so I know where he's gone. He's my favourite character, so he's kind of important to me. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else, too.

I doubt we'll see Gothel, so you don't have to worry about that. XD
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Pocahontas1Fan said…
Yeah I know Gothel is gone for good.But the Stabbtion Brothers Flynn's old partners are still alive and they could cause trouble.They are after all on the poster for the short but it wasn't said if they be in it or not.I'm curious if they are what trouble could they do? We know they were in jail but they could've broke out and tried to get some revenge against Flynn because of the crown and later them being jail.They could be real probblem don't you think?
hace más de un año MajorAbbey said…
Oh, they could. They could also steal the wedding rings (which Maximus and Pascal are looking for, if I remember correctly). That's another reason I'm hoping the Captain will be there; he may not have managed to catch Flynn, but he managed to catch the Stabbingtons twice. :)

But yes, they could be a problem.
hace más de un año Pocahontas1Fan said…
You got point about the Stabbttion Brothers having rings.I was wondering about when I read part of plot that why were Max and Pascal looking for the rings? I was wondering if the rings got lost,missplaced or someone stole them? I go on hunch that they were stolen and since Max is ring bearer and Pascal is flower chameleon that want to look for the rings on their own without help of Rapunzel and Eugene,cause you know they both be mad and all.And of course they wouldn't want that cause after all it's Rapunzel and Eugene's wedding and it needs to be a happy time,so Max and Pascsl decied it be best for their friends sake that they wouldn't tell them.So it kind does make perfect since don't you think? And my question would be how did Stabbttion Brothers break out of jail? We know that nobody could've helped them so they probbley found a way.They are after all sneaking and devious and mean and would do anything if that means harming someone to get what they want.Anyways I guess we have to wait and see.
hace más de un año sophy22 said…
smile
well all of you are right but i just imagine if the queen and the king speak during this short but i just can't wait to see it
hace más de un año PrincessLD said…
meh
I think that the GOOD chracters should be in the short! As sophy22 said, I wonder if the king and the queen will talk! And also, I just wonder about the Stabbington Brothers. I hope that they don't try to get Eugene to have revenge or even worse, Rapunzel, because they know how important is Rapunzel to Eugene .Or, I hope, that they don't try to destroy Eugene and Rapunzel's Wedding.