supernatural We can do it.

SDSNF posted on Dec 24, 2010 at 03:28AM
Supernatural is up against "community", it is 50/50 right now. The link is

link

Honestly, we made it this far, let's win it.

If everyone who cares about the show votes enough to let their voice be heard, this will be one more great achievement for the show that has brought us so much joy.

WE CAN DO IT

supernatural 4 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año SDSNF said…
.We are starting to lose pretty bad now. This is what I know, Supernatural won the TV guide award because of all of YOU. I was not part of that vote. That shows me, that you are all true fans. I will do my part, I will be voting for the next hour and posting on all sites I can about winning this. I am not challenging your dedication or your love for the show. I am challenging you to all let your voices be heard again. Like I said before, we can do this
hace más de un año pizzapi said…
big smile
* 50.2% Community
* 49.8% Supernatural

it's close ! let's turn those tides !
big smile
That is the spirit, we keep going 50.3 vs 49.7 to 50.2 vs 49.8

We can win this, if you know of people that can help, or places to go to let people know, it's more help.
We need more votes. Although it does not seem like to bad of a percentage now, if we don't keep them down, we will lose.........to the community. I have nothing against the community, I think Joel is funny and the soup is actually my fourth fav show, but, we don't want to lose to the community.