supernatural Six Degrees of Heaven tocino, bacon

HeavenCastiel posted on Nov 07, 2010 at 06:58PM
Yes, you read the title right. I figured we could play the "Kevin Bacon game" here, but differently. So, how this will work is that someone names an actor (who has not been on Supernatural) and people try to connect them to the show using as few people as possible.

Rules:
1. Just because someone else posts an answer, doesn't mean they automatically win. People can post answers until the person who asked the question comes back to check the forum, and the FIRST person with the LEAST connections wins.
2. If it has been five days since the person who posted the question has checked the forum, we will move on.
3. The person who posted the question gives props to the winner, and then the winner gets a turn.
4. I know I can't stop you, but I would perfer you didn't cheat.
5. If you really can't do it in six or less, that's okay. Just use as few as possible.

Alright, how about we start with: Leonardo DiCaprio
(HINT: It can be done in three)
 Yes, tu read the título right. I figured we could play the "Kevin tocino, bacon game" here, but differently.

supernatural 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año twilighter4evr said…
asylum?
hace más de un año HeavenCastiel said…
Er, what? I don't understand what you mean.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año shomill said…
Ok, I'm gonna butt in where I don't belong and try to explain this for anyone who doesn't get it. The name for the original game is "six degrees of separation". It's based on the theory that any one person can be connected to anyone else by six or less people. For instance, Jared is connected to Jessica Alba like this:
Jared is Jensen's friend.
Jensen worked with Jessica Alba (in Dark Angel).
So we have Jared-Jensen-Jessica Alba. That's two degrees of separation (you don't count the first person in the list). Got it? Great!

Would you believe I learned to do this from a statistics textbook in college?
smile
Well, thanks. Would you like to play?
hace más de un año shomill said…
I would if I knew anything about Leonardo DiCaprio to be able to connect him up.
smile
Well if it helps any, I realized that it'd actually be two connections since you said the first person doesn't count...