supernatural BIG POTENTIAL SPOILER UNDER THE CUT FOR SPN from pickupthatamulet.tumblr

tazoulini posted on Oct 11, 2010 at 09:36PM
Apparently.. there’s a lot of chance that Sam came back from hell without his soul..

What do you guys think???

supernatural 5 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año tazoulini said…
surprise
link
here is the original
hace más de un año ambra said…
surprise
O_O pratically I've been like this for the past 20 minutes....don't know....still too shocked.....but makes sense though...
hace más de un año tazoulini said…
surprise
Dude I'm like that..from the moment I've read this until now!!!
It's a possibility but why would he sell it??? to come back or for another reason???
hace más de un año ambra said…
surprise
well....honestly I was starting to expect it....I mean I've seen this theory soo much on Tumblr these days that I started to believe it could be true...I mean it really makes sense...but now BOOOOOOMMMM: million questions...don't know,you think he sold it,or who brought him back did this.....and now the doubts about who brought him back are thousands more...why would it sell it..I mean he was prepared to the eventuality of not coming back....so why sell it to come back...*head spinning....
hace más de un año shomill said…
crying
Well, according to Famine, Dean came back without his soul, so there's a chance the same thing happened to Sam. It would explain what's been wrong with him so far.

But selling his soul just to come back??? Well... yeah, that does sound like him, damn it anyhow. :(
last edited hace más de un año