supernatural what was your opinion of the 1st Episode of Season 6?

twilighter4evr posted on Sep 25, 2010 at 10:20PM
I thought it was good but not great...I didn't like how they made Dean wait a year before he knew Sam was alive because thats his brother he had the right to know alot sooner. Bringing Mary's family in the show it's okay i just prefer that Dean & Sam hunt together as a team thats how it's been for the past 5 years so why change something that has worked soo well for soo long. I hope the season gets better then how it started in my opinion.

supernatural 2 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año annegret said…
i liked it! seeing dean live a normal life is great, he deserves it! and about mary's family, they are hiding something. because samuel said to one of the younger guys to hide the demon - or whatever it was - bevor sam and dean get back. so he didn't want them to know something, so i don't think that sam and the others will hunt together for too long. and of course dean is going to hunt with sam together, but i hope he won't loose lisa and ben.
hace más de un año twilighter4evr said…
i agree with you about Lisa & Ben they were great for Dean but look at what happend to Mary, John, Jessica, Mary's parents all killed by demons you can try to leave the past behind but it always finds a way back to hurt the ones you love. Especially in this family.