supernatural Anyone Else's First Time Around for Season 5?

xxWinchesterxx posted on May 28, 2010 at 07:47AM
Yeah i know, i suck. i haven't seen season 5 yet. They just started re-airing it on the CW tonight, so i've seen "Sympathy for the Devil." One of my friends just turned me on to SPN earlier this year and i didn't want to start with Season 5 and be all confused so i watched the other 4 seasons first. I literally finished season 4 the week of the season 5 finale.
I was just wondering if anyone else out there is seeing Season 5 for the first time around too. Ya know so we can revel in it like fangirls do and not have to worry about spoilers or someone calling us dumb "because duh..." and then explain something we don't know yet.
(Oh, and i SO called that was not really Bobby. He would never say John was right!)

supernatural 2 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año shomill said…
Yes, this is my first time round for the first half of S5. I started watching S5 with the 100th episode, simply cuz I couldn't miss it, but other than that, I saw all of the first four seasons on TNT reruns first. Now I'm watching the first half of season five.

And I knew it wasn't Bobby when he told Sam "You damn right it was your fault." I didn't guess that he was possessed, tho, until he threw Dean thru the wall.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año xxWinchesterxx said…
i haven't seen any of season 5 :p i'm lame like that.
but i've caught snippets here and there and have some serious theories.
And that guy that Luci is trying to posess (i mean Lucifer, sorry i call him Luci out of habit) had a PISS POOR reason to agree. douche.