supernatural Really stupid things you've done in the name of fandom

xxWinchesterxx posted on May 21, 2010 at 05:21PM
Any other fangirls out there ever make a complete idjit of themselves in the name of fandom?
I know I have.
Example: Wearing a shirt that says "If you were Sam, I wouldn't be wearing this" to work, when you happen to work with someone named Sam(not of the Winchester variety) who happens to want to sleep with you.
Or what I just did like 5 minutes ago,
spend $450 at cafepress.com on assorted Supernatural gear. I got like 7 shirts 2 hoodies 2 mugs 3 pairs of underwear and a throw pillow. Maybe some more stuff too, but I don't remember now. >.<
Anyone else do anything stupid? You should let me know so i can feel better about blowing 2/3 of my check in one swoop.

supernatural 2 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año shomill said…
I like the first one, about wearing the T-shirt! How'd you get out of that mistake, btw?

Luckily, I haven't done anything that stupid... yet. But I do have a tendency to spout random Deanisms and Samisms at the drop of a hat, even when talking to people who've never seen Supernatural. That good enough for ya?
hace más de un año xxWinchesterxx said…
i barely got out of it, something about being married to the anti-christ :p Which is totally sorta true in my head.
And i spout the Deanisms all the time.
My car got impounded yesterday and i went down there and told the tow guy "I'm gonna winchester this shit and bust the lock on the lot and steal my own damn car back"
Yeah no one understood that.